Jenna - Sweet Size Queen Ch. 04

Story Info
Big breasted wife begins new chapter.
2.5k words
4.38
44.8k
30

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/11/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jealouscuck
jealouscuck
2,590 Followers

With Jenna getting more comfortable in public and more in tune with how she affected men, it became easier to get her to wear more risqué outfits when we went out on the town. We took a vacation to an all inclusive resort in Mexico down the coast from Cancun. We laid around the pool some and took several snorkel trips. We went zip lining and to the ruins. At night when we weren't too tired, we went to the clubs and danced our asses off. The resort was a friendly place and Jenna stood out like a sore thumb with her fantastic body. She had even done some tanning booth work before we went and had a bit of a tint on her normally alabaster skin. There aren't many beaches down the coast so we had to take the tours to the beaches.

We went to one of the clubs in the evening one night and danced a few dances with each other. We were beginning to notice couples that we recognized and started conversing regularly with some of them. One couple, Jeff and Judy, were especially attractive and friendly at the same time. They were from Pennsylvania and also on vacation. We joined at a table that evening and began sharing our stories, occupations, interests and such. The next day they joined us at the pool in the morning. During our conversation Jeff asked if I played golf. I told him I did play some but was not real good. He said that was ok with him and that if I wanted, we could play that afternoon. Jenna was fine with that for she and Judy were very compatible. We had an early lunch and took off to the course.

During our round, Jeff and talked quite a bit of "guy talk", getting to know each other better away from our wives. He asked about my story with a younger wife and how we met. I, in turn asked about he and Judy. He told me that they had dated in college on and off. They were not exclusive and both had plenty of sex when apart. After they graduated, they both got jobs in Philadelphia and continued dating for a couple of years before deciding to get married. He said that they both continued to have sex with other people even after they were married. They had worked it out ahead of time and agreed that a careful open marriage was what they both wanted right then.

They both traveled some and they did not want to go through the guilt of cheating on each other. They agreed that the only way that it would work was for them to share their experiences with each other. He did admit that over time Judy seemed to be getting more cock than he was pussy.

Jeff said that rather than bothering him, he was more excited to hear about Judy's exploits than we was chasing his next conquest.

Judy is a 5'-6" natural strawberry blond with a nice firm body. She has a great ass and pretty legs to go along with nice C cup breasts. Jeff is six fee and about 170 pounds. His keeps in good shape and has a nice tan. Jeff said that their extramarital incidents were usually reserved for out of town, but that Judy has had a few diligent souls locally who felt like they just had to fuck her. They called them incidents rather than affairs because they agreed that there would be no long term relationships. Just sex and some good times, then move on.

Jeff told me of one time when an older man in her company pursued her for months. He said that Judy finally accepted his invitation to dinner just out of frustration. She had told Jeff that the man was married and would probably leave her alone once she had fucked him a couple of times.

Jeff said that Judy had him shave her pussy and legs before her "date". She also insisted that he pick out her lingerie and dress. Jeff said that he really enjoyed getting her ready for this older distinguished man. When she left, she was in a skimpy skirt, tight low cut blouse with no bra. She wore 5" heels because the man was about 6'-5" tall. It was Friday night and Judy told Jeff that she did not know when she would be back.

The story continued as Judy came home the next morning about 9 am looking all the worse for wear. She was tired and hungry. Jeff asked her to tell him about her date while he cooked breakfast. Judy agreed, but warned that she would shower and sleep the rest of the day. She said that after dinner, they went to a very classy hotel and checked in. After champagne, the man, Bill, began to come on to her and began kissing her and rubbing her beautiful soft legs. When he made it up to her skimpy thong, he felt her wet pussy through the material then pulled it down her legs. At this point, Judy reached for his belt buckle and proceeded to take his pants off. When his boxers came off Judy was shocked at the massive cock Bob was sporting. Jeff admitted that he is almost eight inches long and Judy said Bob must be at least three inches longer and much much thicker.

Judy told Bob that she would suck him off, but that she didn't think she could take him in her pussy. Bob told her to get sucking and that he guaranteed that she would indeed take him all into her pussy even if it took all night. That is exactly what happened. After giving him a wet blowjob, Bob laid her on the bed and placed his plum sized head right on her opening. He began moving it around her wet pussy and rubbing her clit. He inserted an inch at a time allowing her to accommodate his size slowly. Over the next eight hours or so, Bob fucked her in every possible way and came in her stretched pussy four times. She could not believe that this forty something man could fuck so long and hard.

After relating the story, Judy raised her flimsy skirt and showed Jeff her pussy. It was still a mess and gapped open as well as still flowing cum. Jeff said that his cock would never satisfy Judy again even though her was not small himself.

The golf was not very skilled, but Jeff and I had a good time together. When we finished, we had a drink and headed back to the hotel to meet back up with our wives.

Jenna was in the room when I got back. She asked how golf was and I said fine. I asked how long she and Judy had stayed at the pool. She seemed a little perplexed when she answered vaguely. She said they had laid out for a couple of hours and then Judy "had something else to do". That sounded very cryptic to me. I felt like there was more to the story, but I let it go. When we all joined up for dinner, Judy hugged Jenna and whispered something in her ear.

We went on to dinner and had several drinks. The mood was light and frivolous and everyone was feeling no pain. Eventually Judy and Jenna began whispering and giggling again. Jeff rolled his eyes at me, but I had no idea what they were laughing about. Instead of dancing, Jeff and Judy invited us to their room for a nightcap. Once in the room Jeff told the girls to clue me in on what they were giggling about. Judy said that she thought that Jenna would have told me already. I looked into Jenna's eyes and got more questions than answers. Judy told me that she and Jenna were giggling because she had fucked a hot twenty year old guy that afternoon. She said that his cock looked so good and big in his swimming suit that she just had to have him. I looked at Jeff. He said, "I told you we were open."

Then Judy upped the ante by telling me that Jenna was so shy that she had to pull it out of her that I was the only man she had ever fucked. Furthermore Judy stated that they thought it might be fun for us to swap partners for the evening. Jenna was beet red as I looked at her. Judy said, "Oh come on she deserves to see what another cock has to offer." I asked Jenna if she and Judy had already discussed that. She somewhat uncertainly stated that they had. Then I asked if she was good with that. Judy said that she was shy but willing and that she had just the answer for the timid girl. We would all make love to Jenna. That way I could be involved.

Judy walked over to Jenna and hugged her full body frontal and planted a very wet kiss on Jenna's lips. She then began to fondle her massive breasts and told her that Jeff could hardly wait to see those beautiful breasts. Judy turned her around and gently pulled her blouse off and then her skirt. Jenna was standing in front of us in stilettos panties and bra. Judy went behind her and unfastened her 34G bra, letting loose the big round breasts that everyone so desired. She slowly lowered Jenna down on the bed and pulled her lacy panties down over her beautiful legs. Judy immediately got down and began sucking Jenna's slick wet pussy.

Judy looked around and asked us what we were waiting for. She told me to lick Jenna's pussy while she took her own clothes off. She looked at Jeff and told him to get his big cock ready for the guest of honor. When I sunk down and began lapping Jenna's pussy and felt how wet she was, I knew that this was something that Jenna really wanted. Judy rubbed her naked breasts on me as she reached her fingers around my tongue to fell our oral lovemaking.

When I came up for air, Jeff was standing behind me naked with a big hard on ready to fuck my sweet wife. Judy turned and sucked Jeff's big cock and managed to say between slurps that they really didn't need any lubrication. She took my hand and placed it around Jeff's cock. I was completely taken by surprise. I had never touched another man's cock much less while it was hard. I was so conflicted at that very moment. Judy told me to get my clothes off and join the fun.

Judy gave Jeff a quick pat on the ass and told him to get going before she dried up. Then she laughed and sank down and sucked my slender six incher. She looked up and told me that Jenna was in for a treat since Jeff's cock was considerably larger than mine. She said, "No disrespect intended, sweety, your cock is very nice also." Then she said that she purposely had not cleaned up from her afternoon fucking and that some of the young stud's cum and scent was undoubtedly left inside her. She asked if I minded cleaning her up.

Meanwhile, Jeff had knelt down on the bed between Jenna's legs and began massaging and rolling my wife's ample breasts like and kid with a new toy. He bent down and suckled her hard nipples, pulling out and distending her nipples and areola. Then he kissed her on her slick cunt then slowly started entering her waiting pussy. I ate Judy musky moist pussy until she came very quickly. She then jumped up and told me to wait awhile, that she didn't want to miss Jenna getting fucked by Jeff's larger cock. She went around the bed and laid over Jenna's head and gave her a sloppy French kiss while her husband fucked her. She reached down and began to fondle Jenna's breasts while her husband kept feeding more cock into my wife's pussy.

As Judy kept fondling Jenna's breasts and pulling her nipples, Jenna began to contort her face and then let loose with a primal scream as she began cumming. Judy began to squeal also and they shouted to Jeff to fuck that virgin pussy. Jenna came like a train, one orgasm after another as Jeff fucked her like he was angry at her pussy. Then he tensed and started shooting his load deep into her pussy. When he finished, Judy looked at me and said, "Let's share cleanup duties, lover." I was so hot that I jumped right in and began sucking Jenna's pussy and Jeff's cum. I rolled her clit until she came again and then Judy patted me firmly on the back of the head saying, "Save some for me cum sucker,"

After everyone settled down, Judy suggested that Jenna and I might want to return to our own room to consummate our new relationship. She said that I could take up with her where we left off later. They gave us their in-room robes and made us promise to join them for breakfast. Jenna and I went to our room. When we got inside, I asked,"What just happened?" Jenna said that she watched Judy seduce the young stud that afternoon and went back to our room imagining this young guy fucking Judy. She said that she masturbated rather violently and came twice. She said that Judy came by our room and told her all about it and told her that they were casual swingers and that Jeff was completely infatuated with Jenna's body.

Jenna guided me to our bed, laid me down and mounted me. She fucked me slowly and with great force, impaling herself on my cock and slamming her clit down on my pubic bone. She was trying to cum again, I knew. Her pussy felt quite stretched from the grudge fucking Jeff had just given her. Even though she was trying to come on me, she was could not quite get there. So I reached my thumb between us and touched her hard clit. She started cumming again with a low coarse moan that sounded like an animal caught in a trap. I came again and she rode me even after we both had cum. She fell forward and I felt her massive breasts cushion her fall.

She went to sleep lying on my chest.

They next morning when we awoke, I kissed her and asked her if she had any regrets. She looked me in the eye and asked,"Do you?" I told her not really, but that it had happened so suddenly that I could hardly get my head around it. She said that if I was ok, she was very happy. She told me that it was actually my idea that she experience another cock. Then she jumped out of bed and said, "Let's go join our lovers for breakfast."

jealouscuck
jealouscuck
2,590 Followers