Jenna - Sweet Size Queen Ch. 05

Story Info
Busty wife takes big cocks.
5.3k words
4.43
65.1k
50

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/11/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jealouscuck
jealouscuck
2,595 Followers

After our Mexico trip where we swapped with Judy and Jeff, we returned home and settled back into our work routine. Things felt different for a while. Jenna and I talked about our experience with swinging and she said that she was so turned on by Judy fucking the young stud from the pool that she was in a zone of anticipation when we were at dinner. Jenna said that Judy filled her in on how big a cock this twenty year old had. She said that he was even slightly bigger than Jeff. Since Jeff was a couple inches longer than me and much thicker, Jenna was wondering how someone like that young stud would have filled up her willing vagina. Judy told her at dinner that the young guy had fucked her and came three times in about an hour and a half. She said that he came so much that she was flowing like a melting ice cream cone.

Jenna said that when Jeff had fucked her, it was like everyone in the room was making love to her. However she did admit that Jeff's size had definitely made her cum. I told her that I knew after she had cum so easily when I introduced the back dildo, that she would become a size queen. It was the first time that she had heard that term. She somewhat apologized for getting off on Jeff's cock. I told her that the only thing worse than getting off on a larger cock than her husband's was to not get off at all. She laughed and said that sex with me was most enjoyable and that my willingness to make her cum orally more than made up for a smaller cock. Anyway, she said," You are not exactly tiny."

Over time we kept using the dildo. I even took her to an adult shop and we picked out two larger ones. She was so turned on actually shopping for toys out in public. She said that she could not believe how casual the other shoppers and clerks were about something so intimate. She grew up believing that sex and sexuality were bad. Once she started loosening up and seeing how mainstream everything was she lost more of her inhibitions.

I asked her if she had told Nancy about our tryst in Mexico. She said that she was too embarrassed to tell about that. I was somewhat surprised because her boss had many stories to tell. Jenna did admit that she and Nancy talked about sex sometimes and that Nancy was now dating another black guy. On a guess, I asked Jenna had asked Nancy about the size of her lover's cock. Jenna smiled and first told me that they had not discussed it. Later, she sheepishly admitted that Nancy had told her that Trey, her boyfriend did have a huge cock. When Jenna asked how big, Nancy had spread her hands wide apart. Nancy even told her how hard it was to have oral sex with him. Jenna shared that Nancy had told her that she would get as much in her mouth as she could, but then would lick up and down the shaft until he came.

I had suspected that Nancy and Jenna share more information than Jenna let on. Jenna slowly began to divulge more intimate conversations that she and Nancy had. Once she figured out that I was more than OK with her talking about sex, she began telling me more of Nancy's experiences. Jenna said that she was sometimes embarrassed when Nancy got too descriptive. Nancy, on the other hand, seemed to relish making Jenna blush when they were alone.

Trey invited us to a lake house he owned one weekend. This was the first time I had been around Nancy with anyone she was dating. We got up Saturday morning and rode around the lake in Trey's boat. Nancy looked very good, especially for her age. Jenna was wearing a rather conservative bikini with a loose cover up that was netted on the top and sleeves. Her big breasts bounced up and down with every bump on the wave. After a while, Trey asked Jenna if she wanted to drive the boat. Jenna was willing to give it a try and shifted up front while I sat in the back with Nancy. Every so often, Trey would have to reach over for the throttle or steering wheel. There was no way he could keep from touching Jenna's big breasts when he did. I slowly started thinking that Jenna was mis-steering on purpose just so Trey would grab the wheel.

We eventually pulled back up to the dock and went inside to have lunch. After lunch, Jenna and Nancy decided to lay on the dock for some sunning. Trey and I sat under the shade and had a beer. Trey walked down to the dock and said something to the girls. When he got back, he said that he had invited them to take their tops off if they liked. He explained that while it was technically illegal, none of the law enforcement people bothered anyone while they were on their own property. He said that they would give out tickets to kids who rode around the lake in the nude.

Later on, I saw Jenna roll over on her stomach while Nancy reached over and unclasped her bikini top. Nancy completely removed her top and lay on her stomach also. After about thirty minutes, we saw Nancy get up and put her top back on. They seemed to talk a little, then Jenna rose up and her top stayed on the deck. Nancy was sitting on a towel when Jenna rose up and Jenna reached down to hand Nancy her top. Nancy looked at it and held it up to her own breasts. Then it looked like they both started cracking up laughing. Before Nancy gave Jenna her top back, she seemed to be really admiring Jenna's huge breasts. She even touched one of her nipples and then the both laughed again.

Trey and I both got an eye full on those magnificent breasts and Trey chuckled and shook his head, then asked me how on earth I had managed to land such a beauty. We talked a little about how we had met and how Jenna had been such a tomboy growing up. Trey could not believe that someone like Jenna did not have to constantly fight off boys growing up. He said that even if Jenna had been ugly, those great breasts would instantly make her the most popular girl in school.

Nancy came back up to the house and said that she needed to get the steaks marinated for dinner. I offered to help her. She suggested that Trey go down and take Jenna for a boat ride while we were busy. I was a little uncomfortable with this and Nancy could sense it. She said, "Come on, it is not like he is going to fuck her on the lake." Then she smiled and rubbed me on the cheek. This seemed to break the ice with Nancy and me. As the boat roared off from the dock, Nancy told me what a wonderful young woman I had married. I, of course, agreed. Nancy then told me that the story Jenna had told her about our Mexico vacation was really hot and wild. Now everything was in the open. Nancy smiled at my surprise and asked if I thought only guys talked about sex.

I was taken somewhat aback now that I knew Nancy was aware of our swapping while on vacation. Nancy said that she thought that given our circumstances, it was a good idea for Jenna to experience other men. That way she would not wonder and be jealous of my earlier marriage and other lovers. She said that it was so sweet that I had taken Jenna's virginity in such a loving way.

When Jenna and Trey got back, the cleaned up the boat and put it away. They came back up to the house and we made plans for dinner time. Jenna was going to take a shower and asked if I wanted to wash her back. She winked at Nancy when she said that. I was so hot, I wanted to fuck her in the shower, but she said I would have to wait 'til later. She dressed in sheer white g-string panties, short shorts and a loose top. No bra. The top was thin and you could see the outline of her nipples when the material draped across her ample breasts.

We had steaks and trimmings and plenty of red wine. After dinner we talked about everything and nothing. Nancy told Trey that she was going skinny dipping off the dock and that we were all welcome to join her. Jenna begged off, having already taken a shower before dinner. Trey could not get down to the dock soon enough. We saw them shedding their swim suits as they went down the slope to the dock. They both jumped in the water and frolicked for about thirty minutes. During this time I asked Jenna about telling Nancy about our Mexico adventure. Jenna turned red and apologized if it had embarrassed me. She said that Nancy was so open about everything that she looked on her as a hot aunt.

The light on the dock were turned on and we saw Nancy and Trey climb out of the water and go to the dock shower. They lathered each other up and made quite a sight of touching each other all over. The view was not great, but we could see that Trey's cock was sticking straight out. Jenna gasped as we tried to decide how long that cock was. I asked her if she wanted to get a better look. She said no, but that she got a pretty good look at it inside his swim trunks on the boat ride. She had been wearing only her bikini when they had gone out together and I know that any red blooded mail would get and erection watching Jenna's boob quiver over the bikini top.

Jenna and I had very hot sex that night, even though we were a bit muted so as not to be heard by Nancy and Trey. After I came inside her, she mounted my face and fed me my cum. I sucked the sweet nectar and liked her until she shuddered in multiple orgasms. She was trying so hard not to scream.

The next morning, we rode in the boat again. Jenna drove most of the time, with Trey "accidentally" touching her breasts as he course corrected. Nancy just laughed and told me that she liked it when Jenna got her boyfriend all worked up the day before. She said that sex the night before was the best they had ever had. Then she asked, "How about you guys? Did his big black cock turn Jenna on?" I stuttered and stammered while Nancy patted me on the cheek. Then she completely surprised me by patting my cock.

The girls lay out again around noon. This time they both took their tops completely off. When they got up to come back to the house, Nancy grabbed both of their tops and one of the towels. She said something to Jenna and then walked back up toward Trey and me ,topless. Nancy is probably a large B cup and they are very perky with no sagging. Jenna picked up the other towel and began walking back up the slope, topless. I was about to cum in my swim trunks. I was afraid to look at Trey. Jenna walked past us as if nothing out of the ordinary had happened. As she passed, Trey moaned and chuckled, exclaiming, "WOW". Other than that we were speechless.

I turned to see Jenna climb the last step to the patio and heard her chastise Nancy saying, "Bitch", very loud. Then the both burst out laughing and hugged tightly. Then Trey and I both said, "WOW". Nancy smiled back at us and said jokingly, "Perverts". We both shook our heads and laughed.

While driving back home, Jenna and I talked about the weekend. I asked her about walking back to the house topless. She said that Nancy had dared her and then to make up her mind, she stole her bikini top so she would not back out. I asked her what else she and Nancy had talked about. She looked a little doubtful and then told me that Nancy had offered to let Trey fuck her if she wanted. I could not believe that Nancy had said that. I told her what Nancy had said to me while we were preparing the steaks. Jenna apologized if she had hurt my feeling. Actually I was OK with everything and told Jenna to stop apologizing for Nancy. I also told her that Nancy had patted my soft cock while we were on the boat. Jenna smiled about that. I then asked if she told Nancy how big my cock was. Jenna said, "Of course not, but I did tell her that Jeff had a larger cock than yours and that the sized made me orgasm."

I then asked the question. "Did you tell Nancy you would fuck Trey?" Jenna said that she told Nancy she would not feel comfortable with that since they were so close. I asked Jenna if that was the only thing that would keep her from fucking Trey. Jenna said that seeing his big cock was definitely a turn on even though she had not seen it up close. She also said that the idea of fucking a really big cock made her wet, but that she would never do anything that I did not want her to. Then I asked the next question. " Would you fuck another man with a huge cock?" "Only if you really wanted me to." DO YOU WANT ME TO?"

Now the ball was in my court. I told her that if she wanted to experience a really big cock, that I was OK as long as she were safe. She said that she would love to see if a great big cock was as good as Nancy claimed. Now another WOW moment. How would we go about finding a big cock for her? Jenna said she would talk discreetly with Nancy for it seemed that when sex was her goal, that Nancy always seemed to come up with a young stud.

The next week, Jenna came home from working late. I asked her what they were working on. She said they had met a client for drinks, but had stayed and talked. Nancy told her that if she really wanted just sex, to go to Austin for the weekend and go to one of a few clubs that Nancy knew. She told her, "Honey if you can't find a big cock in one of these places, then you aren't really trying."

We had rough sex that night with her riding my cock, then my face and back to my cock. It was great. I asked her if she was thinking about big cock again. She said, "Hell, yes." Later in the week she called me and asked me to meet her at the mall. I was a little surprised and asked what was up. She said just meet me there after work. We had a very light dinner and then went straight to Victoria's Secret. I asked why. She said that she wanted me to pick out an outfit for her. I asked why, because it was not her birthday or anything. She said that she needed something to wear in Austin that weekend.

It was clear now that we were about to cross another line in our marriage. In Victoria's Secret, when asked, Jenna told the salesgirl that she was shopping for "bridal" lingerie. She turned to me and asked, "Honey, what do you think we should get JENNA for her honeymoon?" I was flabbergasted, yet turned on. I was trying to act casual. The girl took us over to the "bridal" sets and we looked and all the pretty lingerie.

I ended up picking out a lacy white garter belt with multiple stocking strips, sheer white tiny lace panties with a pale yellow patch just above her crotch, white sheer stocking and a white lacy bra. (They had to ship the bra special next day air). We went to a shoe store off the mall and picked out a tall "stripper" pair of high heels, white of course. One the way home, we stopped at another adult store and picked out several pairs of crotchless panties, black stockings and black high heels. I saw a sheer white duster with lace trim on the plunging neckline and around the halter top neck piece. It was really sheer and I thought Jenna would look almost naked underneath. The next day she went back and got a couple of short skirts and some really thin, tight tops. I could hardly sleep the rest of the week thinking about how sexy it was having me pick out her "honeymoon lingerie"

Friday after we got off work early, we met at our house. Jenna had another surprise for me. She had gotten a fresh manicure and pedicure, but she wanted me to shave her legs and pussy. My hands were shaking so bad that I was afraid I was going to cut her. Afterward, I ran her a hot bath and she asked me to lay out her club clothes for the evening. We were going straight to the clubs and had guaranteed the hotel room downtown.

I picked out the black heels, black stockings, black garter belt, sheer black skirt and a sheer purple top with a low scoop neck. A black demi bra finished off the set. I knew she wanted the purple top because her nails were painted purple. With her big breasts, demi bra was still pretty large, but the smallest thing that would hold up those melons. I also picked out a tiny sheer back pair of crotchless panties. I excused myself to shower and get dressed. When I came out, she had done her "evening shade" makeup and she looked so hot I suggested that we stay home instead. She was nervous also, and told me not to tempt her. When she put on the outfit, she looked fabulous. The bra was thin enough that you could still the slight outline of her nipples through the top.

As we drove toward Austin we chatted nervously about how we would go about this. I thought that she had to attract a guy who thought she was single. She said that she was not taking off her wedding rings. I said, "Well maybe not single, I meant alone." That sounded like a good start. Then it came up to how she would know the lucky guy had a large cock. That is when she shared with me why Nancy dated some black guys often. Nancy said that if size really mattered, that you should start with black guys because they usually had larger cocks. Then if a hung black man was out for some white pussy, he would always wear tight slacks with no underwear. This would completely advertise the package, so you just looked for the big cock and then pick out what you wanted.

While I felt a little awkward about Nancy advising Jenna, I felt a little more comfortable knowing that she had a plan. The next thing I asked was that if a white guy had a big cock showing would she pick him. Jenna said she thought we were over thinking this. She was concerned that I really wanted to do this. I assured her that the thought of a huge cock making her cum hard was all I could think about while I was getting her clothes ready. She said that Nancy had no idea we were actually going out that weekend. She said that she would not fill Nancy in on any of the details when we got back. She wanted this to be our secret forever.

We still had some arrangements to agree to so when we went to the first club, we went in together. Even though we separated shortly afterward, I think some of the patron knew we were together. We had a drink and danced a couple of songs. One guy seemed ready to make his move, but he looked back and Jenna was looking at me. I think this spooked him. The club was nice with a complete range of clientele. We decided to go to the next club Nancy had suggested. On the way, Jenna suggested that I drop her off and go check into the hotel while she had a drink on her own. I looked at the place and security looked good, so I agreed. I checked in the hotel and had our bags brought up. I even got some champagne on ice.

When I got back to the club, I ordered a beer and walked around looking for Jenna. Eventually I saw her on the dance floor with a nice looking white guy. They were dancing a fast dance and he would occasionally hold her close. He breasts were about to jump out of the thin top and her skirt rode up high enough for her stocking tops to show. When the dance ended, she walked back to a table with the guy. It was in the corner and there were two girls and about five guys. Three of the guys were black and one of the girls was oriental. They all looked to be college age and the girls and guys were all very attractive. Jenna hardly sat down when one of the black guys asked her to dance. They went out and danced a couple of songs. I noticed that they were dancing very close as the music played. When she got back to the table, one of the girls said something to her and she nodded. They apparently went toward the ladies room. I meandered over toward that direction. When they came out they we laughing like they were old friends. I did not know what they were talking about.

After a few more dances, one on the girls and a guy left. Later Jenna went back to the dance floor with her new interest. He was a big black guy about six-two and very muscled up. He may have been a college athlete. While they were dancing the other three left. When the dance was over, Jenna and her guy returned to the table. I sent over a round of drinks and when the waitress nodded my direction, I acted like it was not me who had sent them. He looked a little puzzled and continued talking to Jenna. Eventually, I saw him gesture to her rings. She laughed and put her hand on his arm and looked him straight in the eye. I saw him look around, but he could not see me. He kept looking around as if deciding whether this was a gag. Jenna placed he hand under the table and I am sure was feeling his cock.

jealouscuck
jealouscuck
2,595 Followers
12