Jenna's Re-Awakening

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How is her pussy Jason?" Kim called out while she reclined on the sofa masturbating her clit.

"Surprisingly tight! How old are you Jenna?"

"I am 56, Sir." She said falling into her dream role. The dominant role obviously appealed to Jason as she felt his solid cock twitch against her leg.

"No way, I thought you were younger than that. How long since you have been given a proper fucking Jenna?"

"Far too long Sir."

He tweaked her nipple. "Answer my question properly!"

"Nearly ten years I am afraid."

"Do you want me to take you now?"

"Please." Jenna said looking up into his eyes almost pleading with him.

"Beg me." He said. "Kiss and lick my cock, tell me how good it is and then beg to be fucked."

He stood allowing his erect penis to bob in front of her face. She placed her lips over the head and started to suck on the tip of his penis. She raised her hand and gently cupped his balls in her hands as she extended her tongue, swirling it around the head of his penis which filled her mouth, then her other hand started to rub his shaft. Out of the corner of her eye she could see Kim lying back, her eyes shut as her legs closed, trapping her hand in her crotch as she rubbed herself to orgasm. She moaned biting down on her lower lip. Releasing Jason's penis from her mouth Jenna looked up at him.

"That tastes very nice. Please fuck me. I need you in me; I want to feel a man inside me once more. I need your cum to flood my pussy. Oh how I have missed that feeling. I want Kim to lick your seed from me and clean me as your spunk dribbles down my legs." Jenna begged as she looked up into Jason's eyes. Her eyes glassed slightly and misted over as she realised that she was about to be fulfilled, as a woman should be. She had feared that she would never feel an erection inside her again but as her grip tightens on Jason's hardon she knew she was about to be taken once more.

Jason lifted her in his arms and walked to the sofa, sitting her next to Kim, he knelt between her legs parting her. His head lowered as he started to lick at her making her extremely wet so that he could enter her with ease. Kim lent over and pulled down on the cups of Jenna's basque so that her breasts spilled out into the open. She placed her mouth over Jenna's left nipple that was stiff and erect. As she sucked on the little pink bud Jenna began to moan softly. Her nipples had always been really, really sensitive and if anything time had made them even more sensitive. Jenna was so carried away with the sensation of Kim's soft kisses and nibbling that she did not realise that Jason had stopped his oral attention.

Jenna closed her eyes and lay back savouring the sensation of Kim licking her breasts as they rose and fell. Her breathing was becoming more laboured as the sensations spreading from her chest were becoming more and more exquisite. Then her eyes opened suddenly as she felt the unmistakable feeling of a cockhead pressing against her opening. The initial shock of this had made her muscles contract so that Jason felt the resistance before leaning his weight forward and forcing her to yield as he filled her. After all of the years that had passed since she had last felt this feeling Jenna was aware of a single tear run from her left eye.

Kim saw this and her lips moved to Jenna's cheek. Lightly she caught the salt water on her lips as it ran across Jenna's skin. "Are you okay Jenna, does it feel nice?" Jenna nodded and pulled Jason to her. Jenna kissed him as he started to ram backwards and forwards into her warm and welcoming pussy.

Their kiss broke then as he buried his face into her shoulder she whispered in his ear. "Thank you Jason. This feels so good, better than any previous time. Its not just the time that has elapsed. This is so good." She then started to buck her groin against Jason. By now Kim had left the two lovers to enjoy their passion together. She watched her husband take another woman in front of her eyes for the very first time. His body was covered in sweat as he pistoned backwards and forwards into Jenna. "Oooohhh my god Jason. I am going to cum. Keep fucking me, that's it. Don't stop, please don't cum yet. OOOOOOHHHHHH YESSSSS!!!" She screamed as her orgasm tore through her. She had never felt an orgasm of such intensity. "Fill me Jason, please cum inside me I want to feel you."

Kim leant forward and gently lifted Jenna's hair, which had matted, on her forehead. She kissed her as Jason grunted. His face contorted and he thrust his penis deep into Jenna. She felt the hot semen jet and hit her cervix. His sperm flooded her pussy as he fell forward onto her. As they recovered the three lovers exchanged kisses while Jason's dick wilted before sliding out of Jenna.

After he moved from Jenna he was replaced by Kim who knelt between Jenna's legs. She placed her mouth over Jenna's leaking entrance and gently sucked at the spilling spunk, drawing it all into her mouth, then she lifted herself to Jenna's face. Seeing what Kim had done Jenna cupped Kim's face with her hands before they kissed and swapped Jason's hot seed between themselves.

"Thank you." Jenna said before Kim placed a finger on her lips.

Kim shook her head explaining. "No, you deserve our thanks." Which brought a close all three of them's first ever group sex

12