Jenna's Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Magicwrtr
Magicwrtr
2,997 Followers

Artfully shy I turned to Nance and said, "Nance, I had a really good time," taking her hand and rubbing the back of it with my thumb I continued, "Would you come up to my room?"

My body language showed innocence and inexperience while my eyes shone with lust. She really didn't have a chance. I was radiating beauty. I could tell she was attracted to my young nubile body, and the suggestion of innocence really got to her.

She replied with yearning in her voice, "I'd love to."

When we got up to my room I switched on the lights knowing the recording would start. When I turned around to look at her I saw that well hidden lust from before front and center. It was burning brightly, and to be honest it was kind of dark and creepy, liked she wanted to own me.

Maybe when I expertly manipulated my body language to show innocence there was more than a grain of truth to it. Some parts of my life were messed up but my sexual partners had always been good people at heart. Even when I sent my lust wrong and I was used as a toy, I was never abused.

She hid it quickly though, once she knew I was looking at her, all I could see was the attraction and shaded lust. I did not try to read her deeply. I truly did not want to know her true emotional state. I was afraid I would be repulsed and wouldn't go through with it, which wasn't really an option at this point. Not for my goddess, and not for me. Justice was at hand.

I turned sideways toward the mirror so I was in profile and took my hair down, shaking it out. With my head bent all the way back it hit the top of my ass. I turned back to Nance and with a shy but naughty smile stepped into a hungry kiss.

I determined to forget what I saw, or at least focus on her body. She was a very beautiful woman and I ran my hands through her hair, teasingly down her neck and front until I got to the buttons and started to strip her.

I felt her moan into my mouth, accepting my tongue inside after I ran it along her silky smooth lips. She ran her hands through my hair all the way down my back then spanked me firmly. I mewled into her mouth and then kissed her harder and with more passion as she ran her hands around my thighs to undo my skirt.

I heard her grunt with approval when she tried to remove panties, and noticed I didn't have any on. I stopped the kiss and bowed my head, her shirt now dropping to the floor I buried my face in her cleavage and licked it as I reached around and unclipped her bra.

As I kissed my way across her soft smooth breast to suck her sensitive nipple into my mouth I felt her finger start to rub along my now swollen labia teasingly soft. I moaned into her breast which absorbed most of the sound and vibration as she teased a finger between my pussy lips.

My hands loosened her pants next as she slid a second finger into my dampened pussy drawing a gasp of pleasure. I let her pants drop and ground my mound against her hand. My body was begging her to finger fuck me, as I bit hard on her nipple and twisted the other between forefinger and thumb, drawing a gasp of pain and pleasure from the pretty blonde.

She curled her fingers slightly in my pussy then started to finger fuck me roughly, her palm slapping against my clit each timer her fingers drove into me.

I whimpered in pleasure as I raised my head back up for a deep tongue kiss, my body surrendering to this rough treatment. As I leaked more and more juice my pussy started to tighten around her fingers. She grabbed my right nipple and twisted it brutally as I rose in orgasm.

"Oh Nance, fuck my pussy, that feels good, finger fuck my needy pussy," ending in a gasps of pleasure I surrendered my body to Nance's lust.

After I finished gushing my juice on her hand she put it up to my mouth and said, "Suck it clean, you're a little fuck slut aren't you?"

I just moaned in agreement as I licked my tasty honey from her hand and fingers.

"Get on the bed slut."

When I smiled naughtily and looked at her, but didn't move quickly to follow her command she spanked me hard, which caused my clit to tingle.

"Now slut," she ordered.

Swiveling my head as I turned to the bed to keep constant eye contact I swayed over to the bed showing her submission to her command but also a challenge. I crawled into the bed and said, "What now?" in a deeply sultry voice. My pussy was leaking honey down my leg, you could clearly see the light reflected off the wet streaks.

She came over to the bed, my beautiful little blonde woman, for yes, she thought she was in control but she was mine. I was doing what I could to draw out her perversions, and I have to admit, I was enjoying the hell out of it as well which was making it easy, and very pleasant. I am not normally treated that way and it was a novel experience to say the least.

She got in the bed and laid on her back and said, "Eat me, but sit on my face while you do it."

I got into the 69 position and lowered my labia onto her face. Then I started teasing her, licking and biting her inner thigh, and at the junction right next to her pussy lips. She was very wet and I could hear and feel her breathing heavily into my pussy lips.

"Lick me now!" she demanded with a growl.

I bit her inner thigh then licked the same spot, teasing her some more.

I expected punishment for my teasing instead of begging. I was not disappointed. She bit my clit and spanked me, 5 quick hard swats on my left ass cheek, then 5 on my right.

"I said now!" she repeated as she spanked my pussy, once, hard.

I buried my face into her pussy and started slurping as I came in a torrent, squirting my pussy juice all over her face. Between the spanking and the clit abuse it had pushed me into a rather large orgasm.

When I calmed down from the orgasm I started pleasuring her as only my sisters and I know how, outside the fully divine of course. I manipulated her clit knowing when to back off and lick between her pussy lips for a while. I managed to get a hand under her leg to tease her dark hole then slip a finger inside as I attacked her clit again.

"YES. Yes, good slut. Suck my clit, finger fuck my sweet ass," Nance screamed at me as she started to gush her honey all over my face.

Her juice dripped down and lubricated her puckered star so I shoved another finger up her ass and when she was starting to come down from orgasm I spanked her pussy hard just once, causing her to immediately orgasm again, her sweet ass locking down on my fingers.

I did this over and over, lick her pussy gently while she was in orgasm then when she was coming down fuck her dark star with my fingers as I spanked her pussy and bit her clit.

I admit to having a lot of fun with Nance that night, we each had multiples long into the night. We lost count somewhere along the way until we collapsed in exhaustion. The verbal abuse didn't do much for me, but it got her off saying it, and truthfully she was more than skilled enough with her tongue and fingers to make up for it.

When we were done she got dressed and left, I think what bothered me most about it was it was just good lustful sex, there was almost no intimacy in it. I find that disturbing, but then I didn't guide her to it either, I kept my aura packed away and zipped up and we went where she wanted to. That is why I was there after all, to show who she is to everyone she knows.

I got up and took a long shower, when I came out there was a laptop on the bed. I got the memory card and downloaded 2 hours of video from three cameras and burned some DVD's. I also set up a streaming website. Why not, I didn't even look like me after all.

I felt the guidance to send the DVD's and an email to Nance, her husband, their pastor, and her and her husband's business associates.

I went to sleep after. When I woke up in the morning the cameras and computer was gone, the DVD's were in stamped protective envelopes. I gave them to the concierge to mail on my way out the door and headed back to my life at college.

I don't keep track anymore, not on these punishment assignments, but I did keep an eye on this first one. First thing that happened was they got a divorce.

All their business contacts dried up and his business went under, I know it sounds funny since it's a human thing to do stupid things and be unfaithful sometimes. Not all people do but humans are hypocritical, if it comes out in video and everyone knows about it, its human nature to distance themselves from the damage. I wondered how many of those judging people that looked down on her and her husband actually were turned on behind closed doors and masturbated to the video.

I think probably a large percentage of them.

The pastor sent the DVD to the state which got them checking things out. Between the video, the failing business, and the shape the house was in with his wife gone. Not to mention the foreclosure notice looming because he couldn't pay his mortgage. The state took his kids away, and a month later he was homeless.

It took a full year before he started to recover from all his losses. He did eventually recover but it was a hard road.

===================================

I tell my story about my life and my mission not to gloat, or to brag about how the man that screwed me over got his just deserts. This was about a warning.

Respect the gods, and when a bad time comes you just might meet my beautiful compassionate sister Desiree. She will ensnare you with her beauty, and then wrap you in love and lust to heal you and give you succor.

If you don't respect the gods, you just might meet me one day. I will ensnare you by my beauty, and then I will wrap you in love and lust to destroy your life.

Magicwrtr
Magicwrtr
2,997 Followers
12