Jennell Masters Gabriel and Ari

Story Info
Jennell finally allows them to act upon their desires
1.1k words
4.25
19.8k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
His_kitty
His_kitty
4 Followers

A story started out as a half joke during an evening of the usual giggles and madness I share with them, it quickly turned into an interesting idea. Something that I hadn't done yet and ended a long drought, of writing, for me. :-)

Thanks to the three of you for being the cast of my perversion, for allowing me to make you play parts that you may normally never have played otherwise and for providing me with laughter, smiles and at times, moist panties. Much affection - Gabriel, Jennell and Ari.

Ari walked slowly towards Gabriel, undressing him with his eyes, licking his luscious lips. Just imagining how his hard body was going to feel next to his own.

Gabriel began unzipping his pants. Pulling out his hard, throbbing dick.. slowly stroking up and down the shaft while giving Ari that "I can't wait to have you" look.

Jennell, sitting to the side on a big, cushioned chair, slips her hands down inside her panties. Her fingers spreading her wetness from her slit up to her clit; softly rubbing, just teasingly playing with herself.

Her dulcet voice belying her Dominatrix image. Both men learned long ago that even as gentle as her tone sounded, Jennell could be a harsh mistress.

"Gabriel stop! she commanded

Both men paused their actions and waited.

"Ari undress Gabriel, I want to see your big hands tearing away his clothes."

"Gabriel, place your arms to the sides and allow him free access"

Both men silently acquiesced to her orders.

With Gabriel's arms hanging limply from his sides, Ari was able to quickly unbutton his shirt and pull it from his body. Bending down, Ari's hands paused momentarily over Gabriel's waistband. His hands betraying his conflicting emotions, of nervousness and eagerness, by trembling.

This was a moment that each had been looking forward to since Jennell first mentioned the possiblity a few months before. Toying with them she'd held off on this night until now, they believed, correctly, for the added anticipation of the moment when it finally arrived.

Not that this was the first time Gabriel and Ari had played together with Jennell. Many times over those proceeding months they had enjoyed the adminstrations of Jennell, she had allowed them to service her desires and wants. Sometimes together they gave her pleasure, more often though she made one watch while the other did her bidding.

Ari had always been impressed with Gabriels size, the length measuring 9 inches was more than enough, but Ari figured the girth to be at least three inches alone.

Quelling his thoughts, Ari moved his hands to Gabriels hips, sliding his pants over his hips, down his thighs and past his calves. Gabby raised each foot and stepped out of them, kicking them out of the way with his feet.

His splended black body fully exposed to their eyes. The manhood resting between his thighs, almost fully erect and growing by the moment. Gabriel stood in a bold stance while both Ari and Jennell looked him over from his wide shoulders.. his smooth chest, onto his tapered waist and down past his furry muscular legs.

"Ari remove your own clothing. I want to see your body and I want Gabriel to see what he's about to enjoy"

Hurriedly Ari complied, removing his own shirt and pants he stopped when he was down to only his yellow boxers. Glancing over to Jennell, seeing the nod of her head, he hooked his thumbs and pulled them off as well.

His own dick growing in size that would equal to Gabriels.

Their bodies remarkably similiar, with only a few exceptions.

Ari stood a few inches taller than Gabriel and he had a smattering of hair on his chest. His head shaved smooth, to match his pubes, while Gabriel had closely cropped hair on his head and his pubes neatly trimmed.

Both stood admiring the others physical beauty, each possessing strong masculinaty.

"I want you both to grab onto your own dicks and start stroking off while facing the other"

Each man took handle of their tools, matching stroke for stroke, eyes focused on the other's cocks. And as much as both longed to glance over to see what Jennell was doing to herself, both were too scared to do so. Not willing to risk that she'd make them quit what they were about to embark upon and they were both quite satisfied with the vision before them.

Her fingers darted in and out of her sopping wet cunt, then slowling to slide up to her hard lil bud, rubbing it in tight circles. Bringing her fingers up to her lips she silently sucked them clean of her juices.

Jennell bit her lip so that they couldn't hear her moan. She wasn't about to let them know just how much she wanted this, how much she'd been looking forward to bringing them all together this way. she wasn't about to allow them to know how hard it was for her to maintain control of herself, just from watching them masturbate for her.

Gabriel slowed down his own hand movement, wishing to savor each moment they had, not wanting to spill so soon; realizing they had all night to enjoy one another.

Ari followed Gabriel and quietened his own strokes.

Jennell stood up. Walking over to Ari and Gabriel by the bed. She took both mens dicks into each of her hands, running the palms over their shafts, squeezing - gently - each of their heads with her thumbs and forefingers. Slicking her hands with the precome that oozed out of their slits she turned so that she was gripping the other with hands that were slippery with the other mans wetness.

Gabriel sucked in a deep breathe as Jennell's hands flew up and down his cock; Ari trembled from her touch.

All too soon she stopped, both men looking at their beautiful mistress with disappointment shining from their dark eyes. But knowing better, from past experiences, than to voice complaint. Silently they stood there.. waiting to see what she planned on doing next.

"Gabriel lay down on the bed"

Eagerly complying, Gabriel lowered himself to the bed, his stiff dick proudly standing up from above his belly.

"Ari move to stand just in front of him, by the bottom of the bed."

Ari to did as he was told.

Jennell retrieved something from the nearby table. Returning to stand directly behind Ari, she bent him over by the waist so that he had to prop himself up with his arms on either side of Gabriels hips.

She then pressed his head down, forcing Ari's mouth onto Gabriel`s hardness.

"Don't stop eating that dick until I tell you to"

Ari opened his mouth as wide as his jaws would allow and tasted his first dick.

Soon Jennell will have them acting out their wildest imaginations.

His_kitty
His_kitty
4 Followers