Jenni

Story Info
The inevitable happens.
4k words
4.39
134.9k
32
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
colej
colej
157 Followers

She was my sister, only she wasn't. We looked and acted like twins but she was six weeks older than me.

When my step-dad's wife, (my Mother), left him and her son, (me) to chase a dream Dad made no effort to place me with her family. He had no family except for me so it became just us for a year. Several years later when I discovered he was not my real Dad it meant nothing to me. He was Dad. The only one I had ever known. My curiosity to learn about my real parents has been non existent.

Nearly the same thing was happening to Mom and Jenni. Naomi's husband was killed in a car wreck leaving her with Jenni, his daughter from an earlier marriage. She had found Jenni's mother only to learn she was in jail. She had been convicted of murdering her drug dealer. Naomi wanted to keep Jenni out of her hands and simply never contacted her.

Mom and Dad separately joined a support group of single parents and met there. They went out for coffee after the meeting and continued to do so.

On the first Monday of each month the group had family nights and I met Jenni and Naomi. Dad told me I fell in love with both of them instantly. He did too. Six weeks later they decided to share a house and we became a normal family in which no one was related to anyone. We had four different last names. They decided not to get married and risk the scrutiny of child protective services.Their zeal has at times broken up happy homes.

Jenni and I were three years old.

I remember how right it was, Mom and Dad dearly loved each other and they loved us. That happiness lasted just eight years.

We did not realize it at the time but Dad was twelve years older than Mom. He had a heart condition. He had a heart attack when Jenni and I were eight. He died from a second heart attack when Jenny and I were eleven.

We were devastated and leaned heavily on each other. Jenni and I soon climbed into bed with Mom and the three of us slept together for about two months. I do not remember if any of us noted or cared that we were all nude. I do know that was where our lack of concern for clothing began.

It took two years for me to realize it but eventually I understood that without Naomi I would be living in a foster home.

The day after our high school graduation Naomi told Jenni and me every thing she knew of our real parents. We found the stories vaguely interesting. There was no chance for either Jenni or me to go off looking for them. We knew who are Mom was and we knew where to go visit Dad.

We remained in a happy family mode that lasted to our second year of college.

At age eighteen Jenni and I each had special friends and lost our virginity to them after the prom. We stayed with those partners until they went away to colleges out of state.Jenni and her boyfriend and my girlfriend and I fucked a lot that summer and several of them happened in our home. Mom was OK with that.

All four of us knew the fucks would end with the summer.

Mom was a blondish, short hair, dynamo of a woman. She was short and and wore glasses at home and contacts at work. To me her tits and ass were spectacular but she had decided not to show them off and covered them with layers of clothing. I adored her.

She was a college professor and was eligible for tuition rate discounts for us at our local college so Jenny and I enrolled there and lived at home.

I was a baseball player and my college coach had yet to learn my name, I was simply number nine. I was a starter and played every game but he was not all that interested in names. I was a good second baseman and made the varsity as a freshman but knew I would never become a pro. I was about two inches taller than Jenni, blonde hair, and blue eyes.

Jenni was a blonde with big blue eyes and a great smile. Although she was not bubbly she seemed to be in a good mood all of the time. Jenni was somewhat tall and lanky, a slim body with B cup tits. I adored her.

I have no idea why she chose cross-country running as her sport but she was good at it. At our high school she was our number one and the college coach seemed to be ecstatic to have her.

Three semesters into our college life Jenni landed wrong after jumping a stream during a meet and hurt her back. It happened at a portion of the course we could not see but I knew something was wrong when she reappeared. Her smooth effortless stride seemed forced.

She finished the race of course and came in third but she had to work hard to convince her coach and her teammates that she was OK. But by the time she got to me she was in great pain.

We shared a used Corolla and I had to help her get into the car and pretty much carry her to her room after we got home.

I took off her clothes and helped her into the shower then went to my room and undressed. I wrapped a towel around my waist and returned to our shared bathroom. She was crying.

I had not seen her cry since Dad died and it unnerved me. I took the towel off and walked into the shower with her. In answer to my question she pointed at a spot between her kidneys and I ran my fingers gently over it. She flinched.

I got in position behind her and began mostly caressing the knot of very warm tissue under her skin. It took ten minutes before I could apply any pressure to the spot and begin a gentle massage.

She put both of her hands on the wall and leaned forward so I could work on the spot freely. That brought her ass into contact with my cock.

We had as a family been loose with our attire in the house. Seeing each other go from room to room naked was common. Mom and Jenni were in the kitchen often wearing only panties. They both had delicious looking tits and firm assess but I had never gotten an erection for either.

I was getting an erection now.

As my cock slid up between her legs I heard her moan and I began to back away. She told me not to stop so I continued the massage as my cock wedged itself tightly between her thighs. She began to rock on it slowly, almost imperceptibly. She soon took one hand off the wall and placed it over her clitoral fold and began to masturbate. I began to gently stroke my cock between her thighs.

We had each watched the other masturbate at times since neither of us ever closed our bedroom doors. Sometimes we each had paused long enough to watch the other cum. Mom had also seen us but had rarely paused to watch me. I had however seen her sitting on Jenni's bed as she masturbated.

Now in the shower Jenni and I we were masturbating together. Jenni had an orgasm. I immediately had an orgasm and shot my cum between her legs onto the wall in front of her. I continued the massage as I kissed her back.

Five minutes later my cock had mostly retreated and the lump on her back was much smaller.

"I am much better, Thanks," she said as she turned to face me. She wrapped her arms around me and kissed me as she pressed her pussy to my cock.

Our kisses had become infrequent but they had always been lip to lip. That one was soul to soul with her hard nipples piercing my chest and her pussy kissing my cock.

"I will leave the shower to you now," she said and kissed me again. I was in no hurry to end the kiss and neither was she. I caressed her ass and she moaned. She slid her hand down my body, gave my cock a squeeze and left me.

I managed to finish my shower before the hot water was gone and put on boxer shorts before joining Jenni in the kitchen. We had supper to prepare.

On Mondays and Wednesday we began our last class about the same time Mom was finishing her last class. Mom cooked dinner Mondays and Wednesdays.

Tuesdays and Thursdays Jenni and I had only morning classes. On those two days we got home over three hours before Mom did. Jenni and I cooked dinner. On Fridays we went out to eat. It was Thursday.

Jenni was wearing only panties in the kitchen and already had linguini in a pot of chicken broth. I took out sausage, garlic cloves, and pre-cooked chicken thighs and began to slice them. I added olives and capers and put all of them in a frying pan.

Jenni threw some peas in with the linguini. She drained the pot and put the linguini and peas in a glass bowl then added two tablespoons of butter. My end was ready so I scooped them over the pasta. We covered dinner and put it in the warm oven then washed the pots and pans

Our celebratory kiss was our best kiss ever, my cock was hard before it ended but Jenni did not back away.

"How is your back?"

"Sore but not crying in my beer sore."

I ran my hand over the spot and noted that the lump was still there and the area was very warm. I turned her towards the table and began another massage. My cock was soon out of my boxers and sliding under her panties.

She took one hand off the table and reached under her. I felt her move her panties aside and press my cock onto her pussy lips. A few minutes later I had extended my strokes and suddenly felt my cock slide into her pussy. We both groaned and stopped to enjoy the sensation.

I took one slow stroke and continued the massage. Jenni sighed. I took two long strokes.

We heard the garage door open.

We separated and I got another delicious kiss before she said, "We will have to tell Mom about my back. If she finds out I got hurt and did not tell her she will bury me alive. But I think another massage like the last one would do the trick. Maybe two or three massages."

We kissed again at the sound of the opening of the living room door and we set the table. Mom gave us exuberant kisses as usual before she went to her room to undress. She may have glanced at my still hard cock. She may have noticed that Jenni's panties were askew. She did not notice the grimace in Jenni's face exacted by thir hug.

As Mom went into her bedroom Jenni sat on the table and spread her legs and guided my cock into her pussy as she gave me a voracious kiss. I took about five long and slow strokes before she again flinched in pain so we separated and resumed our tasks. We both were apparently unconcerned that Mom could have walked in on us as we fucked.

By the time Mom returned wearing only a t-shirt we had dinner served. We chatted about our day but I waited for Jenni to tell her she was hurt. That turned out to be unnecessary as a shot of intense pain overwhelmed Jenni when she stood to put away her dish.

Mom leaped up and asked where did it hurt. Jenni was gritting her teeth so I told Mom that Jenny had hurt herself at the meet and had a lump on her lower back. I further suggested that a massage would be a good idea. Mom usually took a shower after dinner so I added that it would be best if the massage happened under hot water.

I wanted Jenni to tell Mom about her previous massages. I expected Mom to take the news in stride. I wondered if Jenni would also tell her we were going to fuck.

After cleaning up the kitchen I glanced into Mom's room and saw the bathroom door open so I went over and took a look. Jenni was leaning forward, both hands on the shower wall. Mom was massaging her back with one hand and masturbating Jenni with the other.

I was not surprised; I had suspected they had been having sex for a while. I watched for a few moments then went to my room, took my shorts off and tried to masturbate.

After a somewhat disappointing session, (I did not get a happy ending), I got on my computer. I had forgotten about the non-event by the time I had read my second e-mail. More than thirty minutes later I had replied to all of my e-mails most of which were inquiries about Jenni's condition.

Mom walked into my room. She was as nude as I was.

"Thanks for helping Jenni. And by the way, she is on the pill," Mom said.

Jenni had told her we were going to fuck.

Mom saw my cock rise and added, "But not tonight. Give her back strain a chance to heal.

Mom kept her eye on my cock. My cock noticed and continued to harden. I suddenly wanted Mom nearly much as I wanted Jenni.

"Are you on the pill?" I asked her.

Her eyes widened at the question as they focused on my dick. She understood my cock was hardening for her.

She gave my cock a squeeze and she moaned when I ran my tongue over a nipple. She kissed me passionately and walked out of my room. We understood we were going to fuck too.

The three of us stayed nude the rest of the day and the sexual tension in the house was thick that night. I gave both long kisses and allowed each to feel my erection during our embrace. Each enjoyed the kisses and my cocks' salute to their pussies.

Mom saw my cock slide between Jenni's legs as I gave her a massage in the den. Although my cock was sliding between her thighs there was no insertion and no masturbation. Jenni was in pain.

Mom was watching TV as she sat in front of us. When there was a commercial break she turned to face Jenni and I saw Mom slide her hand over Jenni's tits as they kissed. No one was hiding anything from the others.

We agreed that Jenni would stay home on Friday. We set her up with a heat pad and an ice chest full of drinks and snacks. I would be home at noon.

Jenni was in the shower when I got home. I joined her and again massaged her back as my cock gently slid into her pussy. She got carried away with the fuck and hurt her back again.

I kept my cock in her pussy and as soon as I had her back calmed I whispered, "Don't move" and masturbated her as my cock separated her pussy lips.

Mom was watching us.

I slid back away from Jenni slowly enough for Mom to see where my cock was and stepped out. I took Mom's hand and pulled her into the shower.

Before taking over Jenni's massage Mom wrapped her arms around me and kissed me as she pressed her body to my cock. She then faced Jenni and put one hand on Jenni's back and one on Jenni's pussy. I molded myself to Mom's back and slid a hand to her pussy. Both women had orgasms quickly, which was a major disappointment to me since the hot water soon vanished keeping me from fucking Mom.

We dried each other but remained naked.

By mid afternoon both began squeezing my cock in the presence of the other. I was kissing all four tits.

After a pizza dinner I finger fucked both to orgasms as I sucked their tits. Mom gave me a hand job.

Jenni was somewhat better that next Saturday morning.

I gave her a massage in the shower and I had again slid my cock into her pussy. She tried to fuck but again it hurt her back. I masturbated her and she gave me a handjob.

After lunch Mom had finished washing pots and pans at the sink and I went to her and hugged her. I had one hand on a tit and the other at her pussy. I masturbated her to orgasm then sat her on the dining table, pulled her legs apart and slid my cock into her.

I waited for a sign that she was ready for me to fuck her. She was perhaps concerned that Jenni was sitting at the table but Mom was not objecting to my cock in her pussy. I hugged and kissed her and took one slow stroke. She moaned as she wrapped her arms and legs around me. That was the sign I needed.

I began a long, slow fuck. I increased my pace each time she moaned. Mom began having one orgasm after another. On her sixth or ninth I began filling her pussy with my cum and Mom had two more. We held on to each other as my cock slowly began its withdrawal. We kissed.

I slid back and placed a chair in front of her. Jenni was already up and I helped her sit in it. I watched as she began to lick my cum out of Mom's pussy. Mom moaned and closed her eyes.

I went to my room and did some homework. Nearly an hour later Mom came in and gave me a long kiss as she gripped my cock.

She said, "After dinner try Jenny on the table again. I think if you hold her back steady she will cum." She kissed me again, leaned over and slurped my cock in her mouth then left.

I could not concentrate after that so I put shorts and sneakers on and went to hand water our plants. Our townhouse had a patio and Mom had ten potted hibiscus all around it. I was sweaty when I came back in and went to the shower. Jenni came in and draped her body over my back and said, "I love you," and kissed my shoulder.

"Mom said we have been in love with each other since we met. She said we would get married. She said we will be able to fuck after dinner. I am very much looking forward to that."

I replied, "I have been in love with you since we met. We will be married. I am looking forward to our fuck."

She kissed my shoulder again and slid her hand to my cock and caressed it. "Mom was gushing about how good a lover you are and that you will fuck her again even if she has to send me for pizza every day," Jenni said with a giggle.

"Well, you know how I love pizza."

Jenni gave me a huff and slapped my butt and left the shower. I was happy that the rest of my life had taken a definitely favorable shape

There were heightened expectations during dinner. Both Mom and Jenni squeezed my already hard cock. As soon as Mom cleared the table Jenni sat on it with her arms and legs open for me. I hugged her to me as I slid my cock into her already very wet pussy. Mom came to me and placed my hands on either side of Jenni's injury and interlaced my fingers over it. "Keep that part of her still but don't press on the muscle. Do not pound her pussy like you did me."

I understood and began to take long slow strokes. I had only been able to take five or six strokes before but I was soon past ten and Jenni was moaning. I began to put a bit more force into her while holding her back still and she had her first cum for me. I kept the same pace for about twenty minutes until I began to fill her pussy. As I slowly stopped Jenni had her sixth or ninth orgasm.

I felt Moms hand on my ass so I kissed Jenni with as much love as I had for her, told her I loved her, and backed away. Mom slid a chair to the table and wrapped her arms around Jenni as she had shown me and began to eat my cum out of her pussy.

Apparently the hold was something they discovered after lunch.

I cleaned up the kitchen to the sound of a mouth eating pussy and moans of pleasure. As I finished I heard the chair move back and Mom get up. I went to assist Mom with Jenni but Jenni put her arms and legs around me and said, "Carry me."

I wrapped my arms around Jenni and kissed her as she wrapped her legs around me. "My bed," I heard Mom say as I lifted Jenni off the table and slid my hands under her ass. My mostly dead cock settled under a very wet pussy, which produced a contented, sigh from Jenni.

She kept the kiss going so I could not see well but Mom put her hands on my ass and steered me to her bedroom. We got Jenni onto her stomach without incident.

Mom got a lotion off her nightstand, straddled Jenni's thighs and began to apply it to her back. Jenni let out a contented moan and was soon asleep. I helped Mom out of the bed and she put a folded towel over Jenni's back.

She led me to the loveseat and sat on my lap.

One long kiss later she said. "I have already told her this. You and Jenni can not marry until after you graduate. You will have jobs waiting in a town down the coast. I will too. They are opening a branch of our college and I will be transferred there.

Nobody there knows we were once a family or a ménage a trois. In the meantime no PDA in public for any of us. In this town you are brother and sister and I am your Mom.

You will both continue to call me Mom and you will both continue to fuck me often. You may spend the night in my bed or hers when you wish."

Mom kissed me then slid off my lap. She turned on the TV and a lesbian movie came on.

"By the way, except for you I am a lesbian. Except for you so is Jenni."

As I assimilated that piece of news I realized I already knew that. Jenni never dated a guy since the one that took her virginity left for the university. Mom never dated but went out with girlfriends from the college.

colej
colej
157 Followers
12