Jenni and Natsumi

Story Info
An encounter with adopted sisters.
959 words
4.12
70.4k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WFEATHER
WFEATHER
1,906 Followers

Especially because of the cock ring, my erection was almost painful, yet with my wrists secured with metal handcuffs behind the back of the chair, there was absolutely nothing I could do about it.

Having two beautiful young friends sharing my erection did not help matters for me at all.

I groaned softly as Jenni took me into her throat, laving me with her tongue. The expression of desire in her wide eyes attracted me like a moth to a light bulb at night. Her red-painted lips were stretched wide, truly creating an obscene picture as she held her position for several seconds before releasing me from her warm, wet sheath, the cool air which suddenly surrounded my saliva-coated manhood causing my arousal to throb visibly.

Jenni shuffled away so that her adopted Asian sister Natsumi could take up the required position between my spread thighs. Natsumi's small hand wrapped around my meaty shaft, stroking me slowly as she looked up at me, smiling. "Does it hurt when I stroke you like this?" she taunted, her eyes narrowing wickedly.

It did indeed hurt, although in a very good way, but not because of the action of her hand. I wanted – I needed – to spew my seed upon one or both of these two twenty-something beauties I was fortunate enough to call my neighbors. I wanted to see them bathed with streams of white, and see them slowly lick each other's faces clean or massage my natural lotion into each other's skin.

As Natsumi continued to stroke me and taunt me, Jenni snuggled up behind her, wrapping her arms around her Asian sister and fondling the smaller woman's bare chest. I have always enjoyed seeing two young women being intimate with each other, even if fully clothed, but since I knew Jenni and Natsumi personally and had known them since they had moved to the neighborhood three years earlier, it was much more meaningful to see them touch and kiss. How many times had the roles been reversed, when I had stood dominant over them as one of these beauties was bound in some manner while her sister eagerly pleasured her according to my instructions? How many times had I taken one of these beauties from behind while she savored her sister's womanly charms?

But this time, I had no say in what Natsumi and Jenni did to each other... or to me. It was Jenni's idea that, for once, I would be the bound person, and Natsumi had immediately agreed. This was not my first experience at being restrained, for my ex-wife and I had both switched between dominant and submissive roles rather regularly, depending on our whims, so I had agreed.

But never had I endured an erection as painful as this one.

"Bite 'im," Jenni suggested, but before my mind could truly register what she had just said, Natsumi did indeed bite me, her teeth just underneath the base of my bulbous tip, biting me just enough to add even more eroticism to the moment as she continued to stroke my hardened shaft. I groaned aloud as she applied more and more pressure with her teeth, her tongue flicking across the sensitive tip in such a way that my entire body shuddered.

"I think the professor likes it!" Jenni squealed, and Natsumi giggled, which fortunately lessened the pressure exerted by her teeth. Then the pressure was removed completely, replaced instead by the vacuum seal of her mouth as she ingested me, fondling me with her hands and her tongue.

Jenni stood at last and approached the side of the chair. Standing beside me, she offered me a breast, and my head turned immediately, my mouth latching on like a magnet attracted to a large metal object. Although definitely distracted by Natsumi's wonderful work with her hands and her mouth, I licked and sucked and bit the proffered breast, Jenni's sounds of delight joining mine and filling my dining room.

"Cum on my sister's face!" Jenni instructed. "Cum!"

Natsumi sucked harder and stroked more firmly, her fingernails scratching me lightly enough to be enticing instead of hurtful. I released Jenni's breast from my mouth and simply rested my head against her natural cushions, hearing her beautiful heartbeat as she cradled my head to her chest. I was breathing heavily, groaning with each exhalation, my eyes closed as I concentrated on the powerful primal sensations surging through my bloodstream.

"Cum on my sister!" Jenni commanded with a much more forceful tone.

Seconds later, I did. My eyes clamped shut, I did not see the jets of white, but simply feeling the surges fire up through my natural riffle was enough. Natsumi took the first volley in the mouth, but then rapidly snapped her head back and continued to stroke me firmly as I practically howled into her sister's chest, my body lurching upon the chair in its natural reaction to the intense, much-needed release.

When I had no more to give, Jenni released my head and I slumped back in the chair. Slowly, I opened my eyes at last, mesmerized by the streaks of white upon Natsumi's face and in her hair. She glowed proudly, her eyes sparkling, using her fingers to prevent some of my seed from dripping off her chin.

As I slowly calmed, I watched with rapt attention as Natsumi stood and stepped into Jenni's embrace. The two sisters kissed briefly before Jenni began to use her tongue to clean Natsumi's not-so-innocent face. When she was done, Jenni moved to kneel between my spread thighs and looked up at me intently.

"I want you to do the same to me now," Jenni said. Interestingly, I wanted to do the same to her also.

WFEATHER
WFEATHER
1,906 Followers