Jenni Ch. 01

Story Info
Step-Father finally gets to blackmail his step-daughter.
4.3k words
4.28
212.2k
68

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 03/22/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kkaytlyn
kkaytlyn
182 Followers

Part 1 - The Twist Revised

Back in the corner booth of our family's favorite restaurant, I watch as my wife of 10 years takes a phone call and leaves me alone with my stepdaughter Jenni. Hmmm, maybe this is the perfect time to confront her with the news I got today from her school. Moving closer to my stepdaughter in the tiny booth, I watch as her mother leaves for some privacy, then I lean closer to her to keep our conversation quiet. "Well, Jenni. It seems we have a problem."

She looks at me with those crystal blue eyes and tries to give me that innocent look as if nothing was wrong, and so I continue; "I got a call from the Dean today and was told this little story about you and one of you professors." She starts to wiggle in her seat and then glancing off in the direction that her mother left, she asks if her I told her mother.

"No, not yet." I tell her and then scoot a bit closer, letting my hand fall on Jenni's leg and let it run slowly up, barely sliding under the edge of her skirt. Watching her jump, she goes to grab my hand and tries to move it off her leg. I laugh at her childish behavior and shake my head at her. "No little girl... the gloves are off and I know of all your games you have been playing at school. Seems the Dean and I had a very long talk about you today and I have an appointment with him Monday morning to see if you will continue there. I am sure you mother would love to go with me unless you and I can come to some kind of arrangement very soon."

As the realization of my news sinks in, I watch fear cross her eyes as she waits to see what is going to happen next. My hand starts to make small circles on her inner thigh and as we both look to see what I am doing. It suddenly sinks in and she looks back up at me.

"What do you want?" she asks me with a bit of uneasiness in her voice.

I lean back a little, making the circles trace now in figure eights across that velvety skin. Smiling at her, knowing I have her where I want her, I say. "Well, it seems that you need some parental supervision and I am the one to give it to you. It is about time Daddy takes care of his little girl like he should have, when i started to hear the rumors about your unusual behavior."

Shaking her head quickly, I watch as her blond hair moves about her shoulders and can see she is not happy with this idea but I continue with my statement. "So from now on there are going to be a few changes to your schedule. First you're not going to be dating anymore and second your weekend visits will be at home until further notice." Wanting to shock her, I give her my final rule; "From here on out, you will do as I tell you and become my little slut."

I see her small hands clench in fists at her side and seeing as my words soak in, I move in closer to her... my hand moves up higher along her leg near her pussy. A thought comes to me and out of curiosity, I move near her ear to whisper my question. "I bet you're not wearing any panties. Are you Jenni?" Seeing her eyes go wide, I know I am right and before she can react. I move my fingers now up near her small triangle, feeling the hairs on her pussy....continuing in a low voice; "I bet you're still wet from your professors cum... aren't' you? All filled up, Jenni? Oh you're such a bad girl?" And with that, I quickly push one finger and then a second into her cum filled pussy. Letting my fingers move in and about, seeking her little nub. I rub it a few times knowing she would be tender after her earlier fucking and then notice her hips slightly move...and she starts to squirm up against my hand but also tries to move away.

Watching her face and it shows the turmoil in her of both disgust and surprised pleasure. Then her eyes go large as she is looking over my shoulder and turn to see her mother approach, I move my hand up and over to grab the cloth napkin near her as if I was not doing anything out of the norm. Then as I wiped my hand off, I hand it back to Jenni... telling her to put it in her purse and she better think about her decision very quickly.

My wife has an excited look as she arrives back to our table and I ask her what is up. She tells us that my sister-in-law is having labor pains and wants her to stay the night. Since my sister-in-laws' husband is out of town, she would need a ride to the hospital. Containing my excitement on how fortunate this helps my plot, I tell her we can drop her off on the way home and if she wants, and I'll bring a change of clothes over in the morning. Jenni now becomes excited and asks if she can come along and I jump in telling her no. That she would be in the way and it may take hours, possibility of a few days until the baby comes. I see the angry look in my daughter's eyes but then her mother nods in agreement. As we gather our coats and leave, I see my daughter throw a worried look at me as she sees I am far from done with her.

As we dropped off my wife, I requested my daughter to move up to the front seat. Seeing as my wife thought this was a good idea, I watch my wife open her door, waiting for Jenni to get out and take the seat. Ahhhh, how fate kindly looks down on me.... This has been long over due. As I am ready to pull out, my wife comes around to the other side of the car to kiss me goodbye and I know this is my chance to mention Jenni's school issue. Not wanting to give too much away. I tell her that her school called and I will deal with it since I know she will be busy with her sister. She peeks into the car window to look at Jenni, and asks if there is anything they should know. I quickly reassure my wife telling her it is probably nothing, and just time for our donations. Watching her nod her head in agreement she heads on in and we start to drive off towards the freeway.

I hear my stepdaughter make a small sigh of relief and I go ahead and ask her; "Well, have you made a decision?" A few more miles down the road and still no answer.

I start to turn on my blinker so to take the next exit to turn around and she quickly blurts out. "Wait...no...we can talk but I just don't know what you want me to say."

Seeing as now she is talking to me, I turn off the blinker... knowing we had about 30 minutes 'til we arrived home. Giving a chuckle at her inexperience, I say; "I see... so you have no thoughts about what we talked about at the restaurant and so I guess I should just take you back to your mom and you can tell her and your aunt about school?."

Quickly her face shows horror and she reaches out to grab my arm. I shake her off but now I know I have her where I want her. Tears start to roll down her cheeks and she says. "No! Please... we can talk. There is no harm to just talk. Just don't turn around."

"Okay well if we are going to talk" turning to look at her so she knows I am serious, I continue; "I want you to do something in good faith to show me how sincere you are at discussing this. I want you to take off your bra, since you don't have the panties anymore and I want you to toss it out the window... Now"

"But you said we would only talk." She cries out to me.

"No, I said either we talk or I turn around and you tell your mother the truth about your episodes at school. Also I don't see why I can't see your breasts since you like to show them off to your professors, to raise your grades... hmmm?" I say smugly. Seeing the distress in her, I know I got her and I watch as she moves very shaky hands to undo the buttons on her top so to take her bra off... a few miles down the road, as I look in the review mirror. I see her bra fly out the window and my cock starts to get hard. "Now I want you to lift your skirt and spread your legs so I can see that cum filled pussy, Jenni."

As she starts to lift her skirt, she turns to glare at me. "You said we could talk, I don't see why I have to be like this... just to talk."

"Well, as I see it. If you decide you don't want to talk, then I can take you back to your mother. Both your mother and aunt will see you with no bra and panties, finally seeing you for the slut you have become. Or, we continue our drive home and I get to see what I have wanted to see for a while. You wearing those skimpy outfits for the past few years... the little taunts... oh you will pay for that and more. So do you like being filled with your professors cum, and how many times did you get filled?" I say to her, watching her cheeks flame up red in shame.

She cried out. "You can't do this to me... it is unfair and I am not telling you what I do with my boyfriend."

"Ha! Boyfriend? Is that what the professor is? How many years has he been there, and how many other girls has he been giving private sessions to? Sweetheart, You are one of many and I am going to teach you how to be a better woman so men like him, will beg you for it." I turn to her with a determined look in my eyes to show I only speak the truth." That is why you will not date until you can manage them and not get caught. Who do you think took your underwear to the Dean and told him you made a pass at him?"

Turning towards me, I see that tears are now rolling down her cheeks and that she was a fool for believing all the professors lies. Finding out that her teacher betrayed her in turning her into the Dean... she knows she has no other choice. I reach out to put my hand on her leg and I try to comfort her. "Oh Jenni, no reason to be afraid, I will not hurt or lie to you. Trust me. However, you need some guidance, so we are going to work this out and come to a compromise that benefits us both. Ready?"

I can see her look at my hand and I know how bad she wants to push it off, but at least she was willing to listen. My cock hardens as I can see her fully. Her tear stained face, nipples hard and her legs spread. Now showing me the small curls of her pussy hair. Oh god... how I wanted to just pull over and fill that cum filled pussy with my own cum. But patience, I told myself. She makes a small nod with her head and turns to face the road and my hand falls away from her soft skin.

"Now, starting out till I can trust you, you will do as I say. Tomorrow if we get time, we will head down and I will buy you a cell phone. I will be number one on speed dial, you will always, and I mean always answer my calls. Is that understood?" again seeing another small nod, she has turned to face me, paying attention to what I have to say, so I continue. "Next if you do everything I ask of you, from shopping, small tasks and other things... after 3 months, I will purchase a car for you to meet me when I ask you to. You will always meet me first and drop all other things, including school, family and friends. Yes, this even means your mother, but then I can help in that area. Is this understood?"

I take a moment to pause watch her. On her face is awe and so I ask her what she thinks so far. "You will do all that for me, just because I finally got caught at school. Why are you going to give me gifts and what is it that you're going to make me do?" she asks me now confused.

Laughing now, I shock her and tell her bluntly; "You must know it is all about the sex." I turn to look at her, so to watch her face... making sure she understands. "All kinds of sex and you will let me do what I want or else. Trust me, you will never be hurt and I will never let anything bad happen to you." I watch as she folds her arms in front of her plump breasts and starts to pout.

"However if you don't do as I say, not only will I tell your mother about school but also that you threw yourself at me. I will tell her you came to my bed tonight and woke me up by sucking on my cock. Also I will tell your mother that you have always wanted me and that you planned on taking me away from her for the past several years because of my money." I watch as horror now shows on my stepdaughter's face knowing that I am outright blackmailing her and thoroughly enjoying it. I watch as her will cave in and she has no other choice.

"Now again, we can start on a trial basis for say.... three months. You will do as I ask...without question, without hesitation. And if at the end of the three months, you want me to release you of this agreement between us then I will let you go but all money, phone, clothes and car will stay behind. I also will agree to leave your mother at that time and you will never see me again." Turning back to the road, I hear her let loose a small sigh.

"Just three months and then you leave me alone? Never do this to me again?" she asks in a trembling voice.

I nod as we start to get off the freeway. "Yes 90 days only. If anything. You will learn a bit more about yourself and come out ahead by being spoiled beyond reason. You will say you deserved it, since you will have to work it all off through me. But yes, it will be just enough for your lessons and if at the end of three months you wish to continue, and then we will look for an apartment for you instead of the dorm you currently live in." I drive and listen to her even breaths as she contemplates my terms and wait for her decision. Approaching our neighborhood, I decide to wait until we are at the house to make my final move.

By now, we have pulled onto our street. I hit the garage door opener, my car slips in, then turning off the engine and as I hit the button one more time. It leaves us both in the dim light of the garage. Turning towards her, she knows her time is up; "Okay Jenni, I need your answer so if you agree to my terms. I want you to remove the rest of your clothes, and then hand them to me. Next, I want you to take your hands and run them up and down over each of your breasts. Play with each of your nipples by rolling and teasing the nipples with your fingers.

I watch as more tears slowly slide down her face knowing she is caught in my twist. And off her clothes come. She hands them to me in a way in which she barely touches me and I place them down by my feet. Her hands then move across her breasts, and as she does as I demanded of her. I watch her cheeks flame red in shame and once done... her hands curl up by her hips in defiance. "Oh my, Jenni girl. You will learn but for tonight. I will be easy on you. Now I want you to turn and face me. Place your hands on your legs and spread them. I want to see what that professor got to fill today. Show me you're swollen cum filled pussy my dear."

She slides a bit in the seat since I know while on the drive home, she has been leaking cum from earlier and now facing me. I can see that she is thinking of any way out of this situation and my cock gets so rock hard looking at my stepdaughter completely nude in front of me with her hands down at her pussy lips spread for whatever I want to do next. Her small face with clear blue eyes watching me as if she were caught prey. But, she was and I was going to enjoy this. Sitting up in my seat now I tell her; "Now Jenni. I want you to ask me to touch your pussy and see how wet you are."

Seeing the turmoil on her face, she looks to my face and asks; "Only three months? Promise?"

"Yes I promise Jenni, only three months unless you ask to stay with me longer."; I assure her again.

Then I watch as she bites her lower lip and in the most sweetest voice that I could have wanted to hear, she softly says in apprehension; "W-w-will...will...y-y-you...you please t-touch my p-pussy and see how w-w-wet I am?"

Slowly I move closer to her, the leather creaking with my actions and I rest my hand on her leg, slowly I let it travel back up towards that warm moist box. My cock is so hard and I have to take a brief moment to gather my thoughts. Since I knew I wanted the evening to last a bit longer, if I was going to make my plan work.

My fingers now move towards the inside of her thigh, feeling her soft skin and I tenderly touch the outside of her pussy lips. I feel her jump ever so slightly and let a finger trail across the outside of her swollen clit. My finger move up and then down slowly, letting her get use to my fingers being there. Then I let it run near her clit, teasing her. I turn to see her face and she is frozen in her seat, now holding her breath, blue eyes watching me and knowing she is feeling everything as well.

While I keep stroking her little petals, I ask her quietly. "Do you want me continue? Or do you want me to stop. All you have to do is nod yes or no." I see a moment of thought flash through her eyes and then she slowly nods in head in consent and as she does. One of my finger slips between the folds of her pussy and I hear her release the held breath.

Knowing that she is starting to get turned on by what I am doing because she is very wet, I slip two fingers in her pussy and we both can hear the wetness as my fingers move within her. I move them a bit around and as play with her, she lowers herself back into the corner of the seat. This allows for her legs to fall more open for me. Now that I have better access to her, my fingers go deeper into her pussy. Now making a small stroking motion and looking to her face to see her expression I watch as her eyes start to close. With a grin on my face, I tell her to open her eyes and to watch what I am doing. I want her to see all that I am going to do and after a couple of minutes, I ask her if she likes what I am doing...She makes a small nod of her head and then I tell her to take one hand and rub it around her pussy.

Feeling her hands near mine, knowing that she is starting to enjoy this. I watch as her hand finds her clit, then she dips it near her pussy to make her fingers wet and moves to her clit. As she starts to rub it, I find her little nub inside of her and press up against it, making her jump a little. Her breathing has started to come in small pants and seeing that she is going to come soon. I tell her to take her left hand and cup her left breast. As she does so, I lean in closer to wrap my lips about that harden nipple. Sucking it into my mouth, enjoying the taste of her skin. Letting my tongue flick her nipple, then start to roll her nipple between my teeth, teasing her and then I nip at the nipple hard She jumps again and I hear her take another breath in excitement. Now I start to move my fingers in and out of her faster. The sound of her wet pussy and her small moans echo in the car and I make sure to hit that little nub every time. Her lower waist starts to meet my hand, as I am finger fucking her. Knowing she cannot take much more. I release her breast so to watch her face... noticing her eyes are closed... I watch her enjoying herself.

After another minute I softly say to her; "Come on Jenni. I want you to fuck my fingers. Ride them baby, ride your daddy's cum soaked fingers" I feel her start to meet my thrusts. Her hand moves quicker over her clit as she rides my fingers... allowing me to delve deeper into her pussy and seeing the joy I am giving her. I whisper to her; "Come Baby girl, show me you want it."

Then her moans gets louder and now I know she is really into it... next her eyes open very quickly as I start to pull my fingers away from her pussy. Quickly she cries out; "Don't stop! Daddy... Please don't!"

So I quickly start moving them in and out even faster. Making sure I hit her spot with enough pressure... I watch her as her lower body meets my hand... her hand furiously rubbing her clit, her breasts arched up in the air... then her body begins to shudder... and just as I feel my hand being clenched down on, she cries out and then the warm wetness of her cumming runs over my fingers and out of her pussy, then all over my leather seat.

My car now smells of her... and the sweet nectar of her sex.

With her eyes still closed. I whisper near her one final time before pulling away. "Now that is Daddy's good cum slut...you liked me playing with your cum filled pussy, didn't you?" Her eyes flash open as she realizes what she has done and quickly clamps her legs close. I move in quickly and kiss her cheek before she has a chance to move her face away and then lean back into my own seat.

kkaytlyn
kkaytlyn
182 Followers
12