Jenni Goes to Daddy Ch. 07

Story Info
Jenni's father shows her who is in control.
3.2k words
4.38
102.2k
31

Part 7 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 09/13/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jenni stood, naked, in the middle of her bedroom, her toes curling in the deep rug, trying so hard to concentrate on choosing her outfit. Her excitement was overwhelming. She could barely keep herself from jumping up and down in excitement.

Not only was her Daddy about to take her out to buy a new dress but he was also taking her, as his date, to the important gala dinner he had to attend for work.

Just thinking about being out with her Daddy, in public, dressed up in something he had chosen was making her heart race and her breathing speed up.

This was almost the most exciting thing that had ever happened to her and Jenni was determined to look as good as she could for her Daddy while they shopped.

She ran the straightening irons through her honey blonde hair and tried to decide whether she should put her hair up or let it fall over her shoulders. Laughing just for the sheer joy of the moment she decided that her hands were shaking too much to attempt anything complex and so once her hair was straightened she spritzed it with a lotion to bring out her natural highlights and shine.

Jenni grabbed a huge round make up brush and highlighted the apples of her cheekbones with some rose blush then swiped the wand of her mascara over her long eyelashes before adding another coating of strawberry gloss over her full lips.

Looking critically at herself in the mirror she pouted as she opened her underwear drawer and searched for something sexy. It was a futile search. All her lingerie was simple, lace and cotton, and mainly white.

She wanted so much to wear something that would make her Daddy's eyes stand out on stalks as he saw her in it. She giggled to herself as she recalled that her simple, girlish underwear had already had that effect on him, and it wasn't just his eyes that had stood out.

She sighed contentedly as she closed her eyes for a moment to savour the memory of her Daddy's erections. Just thinking about his cock, standing long and hard for her, made her pussy wet.

Glancing at the clock she wondered if she had time to play with her little clitty, feeling the need to tease herself. Wanting to touch herself as she thought about her Daddy. Jenni's nipples hardened as she heard the sounds of her parents moving around downstairs.

It would be so naughty to flick her fingers over her engorged clitty thinking about how her Daddy fucked her as her Mom was just downstairs.

Almost as naughty, she thought with shortening breath, as having her Daddy fuck her as her Mom slept just next door.

That thought made her cunt spasm and she felt her juices ooze from her opening, trickling down her smooth inner thighs.

Looking furtively towards the door Jenni moved to her bed.

She lay on her back with her legs spread wantonly; letting the fingers of one hand slide up and down her already slick slit as the fingers of her other feathered and teased her nipples in turn.

A low moan broke from her as her nail scratched gently over her sensitive clitty. She closed her eyes and arched her neck and back, pressing her pussy towards her fingers. Softly she moaned "Daddy, Daddy," over and over.

Her mind full of him, seeing his body as he lay over her and slid his cock head up and down her wetness.

The sounds from downstairs continued, driving Jenni on as her fingers started to move more frantically. Her hips bucking towards her hand, she longed to feel her cunt filled but the frustration of that need was exciting her even more.

Flicking her fingernail harder and faster over her swollen nub Jenni slid her hand from her sensitive breasts, her hand moving blindly towards her bedside table, knocking the alarm clock over as she pulled open the drawer frantically seeking something, anything, to fill herself.

Her body bucking on the bed, she was barely aware of anything bar the building waves of her nearing orgasm and her need to be filled.

Cramming two fingers into her greedy cunt she rifled through the contents of the drawer and finally grabbed a slim container of body lotion which she brought to her pussy, sliding it up and down her slit as she fingered herself furiously.

Pulling her fingers from herself with an audible squelch she rammed the container into her cunt, feeling the cold plastic fill her and her fingers plucking hard at her hard clit.

Groaning her physical need her body was writhing on the bed as she visualised her Daddy fucking her hard.

"Jenni?" Her Daddy's voice travelled up the stairs to his daughter as she fucked herself hard, the whole while imagining that the plastic bottle she was fucking herself with was her Daddy's cock.

"Jenni?" His voice grew closer as her orgasm grew closer also.

Groaning louder now, unable to control herself any longer Jenni rammed the bottle harder into her hot, wet, greedy cunt, feeling her muscles grip it as she drove it harder and harder into herself.

"Jenni, are you coming?" Her father's words spoken as the first wave of her orgasm broke over her heated body. Every part of her spasming as sweat broke on her trembling body.

The click of the door opening was muted, her father's voice amused. "I see that you are indeed coming, my sweet girl."

Jenni lifted her head, her skin feverish and her sight blurred as she came hard, her cunt gripping the container of body lotion as her eyes locked onto her Daddy's.

"Very pretty, my angel," his words softly spoken as he closed the door and crossed the floor to sit on the bed by Jenni.

His hand pushed hers away as he took control of the bottle and slid it almost out of her gushing cunt.

"Do you like this, baby?" His tone soft as with his other hand he caressed her inner thighs.

Jenni nodded mutely, her hair fallen over her face, sweat breaking over her entire body as she slowly calmed from her orgasm.

"Do you, baby?" His tone was no longer as tender; instead it had an edge of danger.

He rammed the bottle hard into her cunt, forcing it deep inside her, making Jenni gasp with pain as he drove it harder into her already tender pussy.

"You should know that you are not allowed to come without me by now, my precious." His words punctuated with sharp, vicious jabs of the bottle deep into his daughter.

Jenni's eyes widened as she heard the edge of anger in his voice. "But I was thinking of you, Daddy. Only you."

His hand moving faster as he rammed the bottle deeper and deeper into her cunt, Jenni's Daddy looked at his daughter as she lay panting, covered in sweat and pussy juice. He smiled at her, his precious girl.

"Yes, baby, but if I have not already made it clear I am making it clear now. You belong to me. Completely." His words firm, the bottle driving his point home as he plunged it deeper inside her gushing, tender cunt.

"And you are never to touch yourself without my permission." A final, vicious ram of the bottle made Jenni scream out in pain, "Do you understand?"

Whimpering Jenni nodded, the pain from his fucking making her squirm and writhe.

"Good girl." His words loving as he slowed his movements. "You know it is because I love you, baby, don't you?"

Her nod was barely formed before he lowered his head to brush her ear with his lips as he fucked the bottle hard into her abused cunt and whispered, "Come for Daddy, baby."

The pain of the bottle ramming into her tortured pussy coupled with his loving words drove Jenni over the edge of an overwhelming orgasm.

It was like no orgasm that she had ever experienced. This was not an orgasm caused by physical pleasure but by pain. Her Daddy had hurt her in a way she had never expected and that pain was now giving her a pleasure so intense she was literally lost in the sensations.

She started to scream and felt her father put his hand over her mouth to muffle her screams as she thrashed around on the bed. Watching her, Jenni's father wanted to rip off his jeans and plunge his swollen cock deep into her juicy, spasming cunt. He wanted to take his hand from his beautiful daughter's mouth and revel in her screams of pleasure but his wife, Jenni's mother, was downstairs and she would surely come to see what was causing their daughter to scream in seeming agony.

And that would be hard to explain.

He grinned wolfishly as he watched Jenni, not wanting her orgasm to ever end. He had been correct in his assumption that his little girl would enjoy pain. And that would add so many dimensions of pleasure to their relationship.

Now, more than ever, he was determined that they would always be together. He had plans to make, but not today, today would be about buying Jenni a dress that would make every man at the gala dinner this weekend want her.

He smiled to himself as he stroked Jenni's body, calming her as she lay in a state of semi consciousness. She was so precious to him.

Leaning down, he brushed his lips against hers, kissing her gently, before pulling her into his arms. He cradled his naked daughter, sliding his fingers down her inner thighs to scoop up some of her fragrant, delicious juices which he licked greedily.

Pausing for a moment, he considered his options.

He could get a warm washcloth and wash her come from her legs and pussy, or he could lick her clean. He chuckled softly as he thought of his wife downstairs before moving his daughter to lie on the bed with her legs spread.

He moved to kneel between her legs and using the flat of his tongue he slid his tongue up her wet slit, feeling her lips on his as he licked her juices up. Parting her lips with his fingers he circled her swollen, spasming clit and sucked it gently, ensuring that no pussy juice remained. He licked slowly down her slit and over her shaved lips.

His cock twitched as his mouth moved over her bare pussy lips, the wet folds sucked cleaned thoroughly before he moved down to lick her smooth inner thighs. Every mouthful of her sweet juices almost driving him insane with need. But he controlled himself.

Controlled himself as he intended to control his daughter.

Soft mews of pleasure brought his mind back to the present as he felt his daughter grind her cunt against his chin.

"Not now, baby. Later." He lifted his head to look into her eyes and saw the lust in her beautiful blue eyes.

"Baby, you make it hard for me to say no," He kissed her lips, his tongue driving into her mouth so she could taste herself, "but not now. Later. I promise."

"Now get up and get dressed. We are leaving in ten minutes. I have plans for us." He spoke as he walked to the door.

"Yes Daddy." Jenni's voice was breathless and she smiled adoringly at her precious Daddy.

He paused, in the open doorway, looking at his naked daughter lying wantonly with her legs spread on the bed. His heart filled with love and desire in equal amounts and his body shaking with the effort it was costing him to leave her there.

"I meant it though Jenni. You are not to even touch yourself unless I permit it." His tone was harsh suddenly, "If you disobey then I will have to punish you."

Jenni's eyes flooded with tears as she heard his anger and displeasure, she opened her mouth to reply, to promise she would never disobey but he had gone. The door closed firmly as he left.

Panting still as she fought to regain composure Jenni thought about what had just happened. Her Daddy had hurt her.

Hurt her in a way she had never imagined.

Hurt her in a way she had adored.

She had enjoyed the pain he gave her; she had enjoyed the humiliation of her father fucking her with the plastic bottle that now lay discarded beside her.

Confusion flooded her, just as seconds before the waves of her orgasm had flooded her. But one thing was sure. She needed to be her Daddy's. She needed to be his. And only his.

Her legs still shaking, hardly able to bear her weight, she pulled a pair of plain white cotton panties over her hips. She shrugged on a matching lace and cotton bra, before pulling low slung jeans over her long legs. Realising she was short on time she grabbed a pink t shirt from the closet and topped it with a purple jacket.

She ran her paddle brush through her tousled hair and shoved her lip gloss into her pocket as she hurriedly pushed the stems of silver earrings through her lobes. She didn't want to keep her father waiting, particularly after the way he had just left her. Spritzing her perfume into the air she walked through it as she left the room.

As she walked down the stairs she heard her parents talking. She paused for a moment as she heard her mother spit out venom with her words.

"Well, if you think that trying to bribe me with a night in a hotel is going to make me change my mind, you can think again. I am going nowhere with you!"

Jenni's heart clenched. Had her Daddy changed his mind? Did he want her mother to go with him after all? She felt tears flood her eyes. Was this the punishment he had mentioned?

She took a deep breath, knowing that whatever her Daddy had decided she would be his, and walked into the kitchen where her father was leaning against a counter, his cell phone held to his ear as he talked quietly. Jenni's mother was glaring at him, banging pots and plates as she washed dishes.

Seeing Jenni her father smiled and winked at her, before turning to her mother, "Well, if that is your decision so be it. Far be it from me to make you uncomfortable in anyway."

He closed his phone and lifted his keys.

"Are you ready Jenni? It seems your mother is not able to go to the dinner after all, so if you are still ok with it I would appreciate you going with me. It is a family affair after all."

His words both thrilled and chilled Jenni. It was indeed a family affair, and not in a way that her mother understood.

She smiled at her father and told him she was ready to go whenever he was.

"Oh, maybe I didn't mention it to you before now, Jenni, but as you may have heard your mother say it is going to be a late night so I have decided that we should stay overnight."

Jenni's eyes widened as she heard his words. Surely her mother would realise what was going on?

"We are staying in the hotel for the night, Daddy?" She couldn't disguise her excitement.

"Yep, we sure are, baby." He spoke with a wink to Jenni, before adding, "I have just called to book a second room."

Jenni's face fell, her disappointment obvious and her father shook his head and rolled his eyes as he gestured to her mother's back. Jenni flushed and pulled a face of horror which made her father chuckle before telling her to get her ass out to the car.

Jenni walked over to her mother, felt her stiffen as she brushed her lips over her mother's tense cheek as she moved away.

"See you later, Mom. Is there anything you want us to bring you back?" Jenni tried to make peace with her mother despite the chill in the air.

"No, thanks. I am fine." Her mother turned to face Jenni and a softness came into her eyes.

"I am sorry that things are so tough, Jenni. I am glad you are going to the dinner, maybe you will have some fun."

She ran her fingers through Jenni's hair. "You really are growing into a beautiful young woman, Jenni. I hope you find someone to love you as you deserve."

Jenni flushed. Her eyes betraying her feelings of guilt. "Thanks Mom."

Turning to leave Jenni heard her parents exchange some muted words. Her heart felt heavy. She was so happy, so in love with her wonderful Daddy and yet she was betraying her mother and that made her sad.

Sliding into the passenger seat of her father's car Jenni watched him fasten his seat belt and slide his sunglasses onto his nose.

"Are we really staying overnight, Daddy?" Her words wistful.

"Not only are we staying overnight, baby, we are staying in a suite. That was what I was booking just now on the phone. Champagne, strawberries, chocolates and a hot tub. The whole works. Just for you, baby." His grin wide, as he watched the excitement and joy flood over her.

"Daddy." Her word an exclamation as she started to leap towards him.

"Not now, angel." He jerked his head towards the house, "I think your mom is watching."

Jenni turned her head and saw the drape twitch slightly as though someone was watching them. She flushed as she turned back to her father, watching as he deftly manoeuvred the car from the drive way.

"I feel bad about Mom." Her face and tone flat as she opened her heart to him.

"I don't." Jenni started as she heard his bald statement.

"Sweetie, you know what hell it has been living there since Jon..." His voice broke at the mention of Jenni's older brother.

"I know Daddy, I know. Mom has been so horrible to you, that is why I came down to you."

A dry chuckle was his only response for a few moments as they drove in silence.

"Jenni, I am your father. That is undeniable. But I am also something more now. You belong to me and I am not going to give you up. Ever."

The finality in his voice filled Jenni with joy as she listened.

Sliding her hand across to his leg she let her fingers dance on his jean clad thigh. She shifted in her seat, moving closer to him.

"I love you Daddy."

"I know, baby, I know."

They listened to the music playing on the stereo as they drove across town.

"Jenni, I think that you will need other things than just a dress," he chuckled as he saw her eyes light up, "You have always loved shopping, angel. But today, today I choose everything. Do you understand?"

Nodding happily, her fingers wandering over his thigh, Jenni felt herself relax completely. Her Daddy was in control.

And that made her happy.