Jenni Goes to Daddy Ch. 09

Story Info
Jenni's Daddy uses her for his own pleasure.
4.2k words
4.49
115.4k
42

Part 9 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 09/13/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jenni wrinkled her forehead in thought as she tried to figure out what else her father might have bought in the store. The tiny Ben Wa Balls were intriguing her and she was excited to find out exactly how her Daddy would use them with her later as he had promised.

She was so engrossed in thought that it came as a shock to her when the car stopped once more in another parking lot.

Smiling at her, her Daddy chucked her under her chin with a crooked finger, "Wakey wakey, baby."

His grin telling her that he knew exactly what was filling her mind. Taking her hand as they walked across the parking lot towards the stores Jenni felt like skipping for joy. The sun was shining brightly and the warmth of it on her upturned face was adding to her happiness in being out with her Daddy.

Shaking his head in mock exasperation at her youthful exuberance her father pulled his sunglasses slightly down on his nose and looking over them at her winked, "Happy, baby?"

"Oh yes, Daddy! I am so happy I want to sing and dance and," she broke off with a happy giggle as she wrinkled her nose at him.

They laughed together as he pulled her to his side and with her head leaning against his arm they walked, hand in hand, towards the stores.

Approaching a lingerie store Jenni felt her father pause as he looked at her, "Today, my sweet girl, you are going to be spoilt. I intend to buy you enough for our weekend and some other things we might have fun with in the future."

Jenni laughed as she saw the sparkle in his eyes, "I am not sure that they sell the kinds of things you are thinking of here, Daddy."

Shaking his head her father took her hand and pushed open the door to the store. The interior was lit with spotlights that highlighted expensive displays of silk and lace. Jenni felt instantly intimidated by the sophistication of the staff and the displays. She pressed closely to her father's side and dropped her eyes as a beautifully coiffed woman in her mid fifties walked towards them.

"Welcome to Molly's Closet," she murmured, her tone perfect for the ambience of the store, expensive and intimate.

Jenni flushed and gripped her father's hand as she heard him reply, "Thank you. We are looking for something special."

"But of course, Sir," the woman's eyes flitted over Jenni in a quick assessment. "Have you anything particular in mind?"

Jenni burned with shame as she felt the assessment, but within seconds realised it was a professional assessment of her size as the woman smiled warmly at her as she offered Jenni's father a seat while she took Jenni through a curtain to be measured.

Moments later as she stood stripped to the waist with the cool measuring tape wrapped around her ribcage she was comforted to hear the woman speak, "Don't be worried, dear, we are used to having engaged couples come in here."

Jenni's heart leapt as she heard the woman's kindly meant words. This was twice today there had been an allusion to something she knew could never happen. Tears filled her eyes and the woman tutted in a motherly fashion.

"It can be so overwhelming preparing for a wedding. Have you set a date, yet?" Her smile warm as she professionally measured Jenni.

Jenni shook her head, unable to trust her voice.

"Well, just leave it to me, dear. I will help you choose something that will just knock his socks off." With that the woman swept from the changing room, leaving Jenni standing topless and shivering.

Just moments later she heard the trill of the woman's laugh as the muted sound of her father's deep voice came to her ears. The woman came back into the room with her arms full of frills and lace.

"Your fiancé definitely knows his mind, doesn't he?" The woman busied herself hanging a huge variety of bras and panties, teddies and corsets on the rail fixed to one wall.

"He seems determined that you have as many of these as you want." A mischievous glint came into the woman's eyes, "And if I were you I would take him up on the offer."

She chuckled lightly, "Once that ring is on your finger they seem to lose interest in buying lingerie."

She paused, for a moment, once more assessing Jenni's frame, "Though maybe, in your case, that interest is more in removing it."

Her laughter was infectious and Jenni was caught up in the excitement of trying on the wonderful lingerie.

It was half an hour later before a rosy cheeked Jenni emerged from the changing room, followed by the sales assistant who had a full armful of beautiful lingerie and corsetry that Jenni had tried on and found to be irresistible.

Rushing to her father's side she could not contain her excitement as she showed him a beautifully boned corset the colour of a robin's egg.

He saw the joy in her face and despite wanting desperately to kiss her full lips contained himself long enough to compliment the sales woman on her attentiveness and to thank her for making his Jenni so happy.

"Sir, I think that joy comes from her love for you," was the woman's reply as she carefully wrapped each item in the palest pink tissue paper sealed with a gold sticker displaying the store's logo.

Once all the items were wrapped they were placed carefully into a bag tied with a pink ribbon and emblazoned with the words "Molly's Closet".

Jenni was so excited she was literally bouncing from foot to foot and the shop assistant and her father exchanged smiles as they both watched her fondly.

Once he had paid for their purchases he slid his arm around her shoulders and together they walked from the store.

"Oh Daddy! Thank you so very much! I love all of them. I have never had anything so pretty!" Jenni's words tripped over each other as she gushed her thanks to her father.

"It is my pleasure, angel." And it was true; Jenni's father had never felt such joy in giving a gift before. Never before had he felt such happiness in shopping. Jenni was such a vibrant soul, a woman with a child's soul and sense of joy. She was so precious to him.

He guided her to another store where they selected matching weekend bags, hers with a matching cosmetic case.

Her pleasure at the idea of their bags matching on arriving at the hotel infected him to the extent that he added a suit carrier to their purchase, for which he was rewarded with an impulsive kiss on his cheek and a clap of her hands as he told her that he liked the idea of their being a couple in every way.

Their next stop was the exclusive make up counter of a department store where he instructed the delighted assistant to provide Jenni with every item of make up the range offered.

Finally, with his hand on the small of her back, he guided her to their main destination. An exclusive boutique, one which Jenni had never imagined ever entering, never mind choosing a dress from.

With a few instructions to the assistant he took a seat and watched as Jenni paraded a range of evening dresses before him. He smiled as he enjoyed her excitement, giving his opinion with a nod or shake of his head.

Jenni enjoyed every second of trying on the exquisite gowns, ranging in colour from black to brilliant scarlet.

Each dress emphasised a different part of her figure, some low cut and some backless, each timeless and classic in cut.

Smiling as he enjoyed the parade of gowns, Jenni's father waited for the dress he knew would appear, the dress that would emphasise her figure and youth yet which would draw out her classic beauty. Despite being only 19 she had an elegance and poise that many older women envied.

Jenni was beautiful, something that he knew she doubted, having listened to her on many occasions complain about the roundness of her ass and the size of her breasts, bemoaning that they were too large and got in the way.

She was so precious to him, and he was determined that he would make her happy, make her see her beauty if it was the last thing he did on this earth.

Caught up in his thoughts it was a few seconds before he saw Jenni standing before him, tears streaming down her face as her face shone with joy. The dress was slightly off the shoulder and cut to emphasise her breasts without displaying too much flesh. It was a classic empire line and swathes of fabric came from her waist at the back to form a short train.

It was outstanding and Jenni looked so heartstoppingly beautiful that he couldn't speak. He just nodded at her, his eyes darkening as he saw how this dress transformed her from a beautiful girl into an outstandingly attractive young woman.

The assistant was fussing at the lie of her hem, and when he rose from his chair and in two steps took Jenni in his arms, she melted away.

"Jenni." His voice was broken with emotion as he kissed the tears from her cheeks.

"Daddy." Her one word response enough to stir him enough to tell her to take the dress off before he ripped it from her.

Smiling over her shoulder as she went back into the changing room to obey Jenni felt as though she was floating. The dress was everything she had ever dreamed of and much more.

When she emerged, dressed once more in her pink top and jeans her father gathered her in his arms, ignoring the stares from the other customers and kissed her hard. He buried his face in her hair and told her that they needed to get out of the store before he made a show of them.

Giggling Jenni pulled away from him, gathering bravery from the presence of the other customers and moved to browse the accessories on display.

As the assistant wrapped the gown in a gown bag she enquired about the shoes that Jenni intended to wear. Seeing Jenni's blank look she smiled and produced a delicate pair of evening shoes, studded with diamante.

On seeing Jenni's eyes light up her father sighed in mock exasperation and told the assistant to wrap them. Jenni hugged her Daddy's arm tightly. Her excitement overwhelming her as they walked to the car once more.

As her father carefully laid her dress bag across the back seat of the car she threw herself at him, pinning him to the car as she pressed her body hard against his. She stood on her tip toes and kissed his face all over, whispering her thanks to him over and over.

Laughing as he pressed her back he told her that she had given him so much pleasure today and that whilst they would not be able to shop like this often it had been worth every cent to see her so happy.

Jenni rushed to assure him that she didn't expect him to spend money on her and that if he wanted to return it all that she would still love him more than life.

At those words they both froze, their arms wrapped around each other as they looked into each other's eyes.

"I know, baby." He spoke with complete sincerity as he looked through her eyes into her soul.

For a long moment they stood in each other's arms, unaware of the cars and people coming and going around them. There was no one and nothing else in the world that mattered. It was just the two of them.

Together.

Finally they broke their embrace and kissed gently before he helped Jenni back into the car. As he slid into his seat beside her, Jenni's father took her hand and looked into her eyes.

"Jenni, this isn't just a fling. I love you. And, somehow, I will work out how we can be together all the time."

Jenni didn't speak, she couldn't. As her father drove them back to their home her heart was full of love for this man. A man who happened to be her father as well as the man she had given her heart to.

When they pulled into the driveway he spoke quietly, without looking at her, "It is Wednesday, the dinner is Friday and I plan on changing our booking so we will be staying until Sunday. I'll tell your mother that the Board want to interview me on Saturday and Sunday so that we can stay longer."

At the mention of her mother Jenni felt her heart clench. Her mother, his wife. She nodded and turned her brilliant smile to his face, "That would be wonderful, Daddy."

He kissed his fingers and pressed them to her lips. "You don't know how much I want you right now, baby, but..." his words trailed off as he looked towards the house.

Silently they got out of the car, leaving their purchases in the car in an unspoken agreement, knowing that the volume would cause questions neither wanted to field. As they reached the door Jenni's father put a hand on hers as she slid the key into the lock.

"You are going to need some more things, we are staying in a very fancy hotel and I don't want you to feel underdressed. Take my card and go shopping tomorrow." Jenni smiled at his words, shaking her head, opening her mouth to protest that he had spent enough.

He silenced her with a look. "Jenni, this is not a request. I have told you that I expect you to wear only skirts from now on. So I expect you to go shopping tomorrow." She nodded her understanding.

"Good girl."

The door opened as Jenni's mother jerked it inwards. "What were you two scheming about?" Her anger at their closeness obvious.

"Nothing, Mom." Jenni smiled, feelings of betrayal and guilt clenching her heart, "We were just talking about the dinner. I am kinda nervous. I have never been to anything so fancy before."

"True." Her mother snarled with a glare at her father, "But things are just impossible, I can't go with him so I suppose you will have to."

With a barely disguised snarl of disgust Jenni's father walked through the door and threw his jacket onto the back of the couch before slouching into his chair with the remote control clicking his way through the channels.

Jenni hugged her mom briefly, wishing that the tension in the house would disappear. But then, with a feeling of remorse, she realised that the tension, her mother's unhappiness was the cause of her happiness. And she knew that she would never give up her father's love, not even to her mother.

Following her mom to the kitchen Jenni switched on the kettle and started to set a small tray with a mug of coffee and bowl of snacks for her father. Feeling her mother's eyes on her she looked up.

"What are you doing?" her mother's words a demand rather than a question.

"I was making Daddy a snack, I know he is thirsty." Her look became defiant as she felt her loyalty to her father overtake her desire to please her mother.

"Well, aren't you the Daddy's girl this weather." Her mother retorted.

Jenni didn't answer, instead poured boiling water into two mugs, pushing one silently towards her mother as she carried the tray to her father.

His smile on seeing her made her aching heart sing with joy. She leant across him to set the tray on the side table and felt his hand caress her ass, his fingers moving downwards between her legs over her jeans to her wet pussy.

As her mother entered the room carrying her mug of coffee he pulled his hand away and asked lightly, "Do you have any cream for me, Jenni?"

His double entendre was missed by her mother but not by Jenni who flushed as her pussy flooded, soaking her panties again.

"Uh, no. I, uh, forgot." She stammered as she backed out of the room.

"It's ok, baby. I prefer it as it is, smooth and hot and very wet." His tone light and teasing.

Jenni darted a furtive glance towards her mother and saw her glowering at the TV screen. She stammered an excuse and tripping over her own feet escaped from the room. Once she reached the hall she closed the door and leant against it trying to regain her composure.

She was about to go upstairs to her bedroom when she heard her mother say her name. Startled she pressed her ear to the door and heard her mother tell her father that she was worried that Jenni was sneaking boys into the house.

Her father's indignant response in her defence made her heart leap happily as she listened to her mother explain that she had been in Jenni's room earlier and that not only had the room smelt of sex but there was dried semen on her sheets.

Only her guilt over her betrayal of her mother stopped her from storming back into the room to protest the invasion of her privacy. That and her father's words.

She listened as she heard her father tell her mother that Jenni was more than old enough to have a sexual relationship if she chose to and that she had no right to invade her privacy in this way.

Hearing footsteps Jenni leapt back from the door and darted upstairs to the relative safety of her room. Her heart pounding as she thought of her mother prying in her room made her realise just how careful she and her father would have to be in future.

She tore the bedclothes from her bed and threw them into a pile on the floor before taking clean sheets from her drawers and making her bed with the fresh linens. She gathered up the used linens and went downstairs where she put them into the washer.

Shaking with nerves she went back to her bedroom and found her father sitting on the edge of her bed.

"So you have been fucking boys in your bed, have you, young lady?" His grin belying his severe tone.

Taking a shuddering breath Jenni fell to her knees at his feet. "Daddy, what if she had caught us?" Her voice was weak and her face pale.

"She won't, baby. I won't let her." His fingers played with her hair as she leant her head against his leg. "But right now I want you baby and I can't wait any longer."

Jenni looked up at him, her eyes wide with horror at the thought of her mother walking in on them.

"It's ok, baby, she is on the phone. Complaining about what a bastard I am. So maybe I should just prove her right." His fingers entwined in her hair as he pulled her head back, the pain from his hair pulling making her even wetter.

"So show me just how wet your hot little cunt is. Now."

His words melted her resistance and she started to unbutton her top. His hand cupped hers to stop her.

"No, baby. Not like that." He stood, pulling her to her feet with him.

Sliding a hand into each side of the opening of her shirt he tugged hard, ripping it from her body, buttons popping and flying over the room.

Jenni gasped as he smiled at her with hooded eyes. His hands moving to her bra which he ripped from her as easily as if it were made of tissue paper. Her nipples were already erect, swollen with her need for him. He plucked carelessly at them, each in turn, making her gasp out loud with both surprise and pain.

"Hush now, baby. Your mommy is only downstairs and she might want to know why her little girl is gasping with such obvious need." His tone was harsh, his eyes dark as he took her breasts in his hands and gripped them tightly, his fingers biting into her breast flesh.

"You like it rough, sweetie and right now Daddy is in a mood to be rough. So you had better figure out how to stay silent or there could be a difficult situation to explain."

He pulled open her jeans, splitting the zipper and pulling the button off, thrusting them down as he tore her soaked panties from her body.

Standing naked before him, she felt vulnerable, exposed and so aroused that she could barely stand.

Grinning at her he sniffed the air, making it clear that the aroma of her arousal was evident in the room. He stepped forward, crowding her, pressing her onto the bed, splaying her legs as he stared at her puffy, wet lips.

His tongue darted over his lips as he leered at her, making it clear that this time was for him. That this time he was going to fuck his daughter for his own pleasure.

Standing over her, seeing her exposed, seeing how her breasts were rising and falling as she panted for breath he felt his cock twitch. He laughed to himself, knowing that if he didn't exert a lot of control this would be over almost before it began.

Her eyes were fixed on his hands as he slid his zipper down, his stiff cock pressing out of the opening as he eased his jeans to his mid thighs. He stood for a moment, wanting her to understand that while she was naked, completely exposed for him, that he had no intention of removing any of his clothes.

12