Jennie & Shannen's Impression

Story Info
Jennie Garth & Shannen Doherty impress a "director."
9.5k words
4.77
22.1k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eatjld
eatjld
6 Followers

On the day of this telling William, unexpectedly, got off from work early. Thus not having any plans he decided to take a walk and find a quiet place to sit with a cool drink and enjoy the L.A. sun. His work at the software company kept him pretty busy and usually didn't permit taking an afternoon of like that. But an order he was in charge of had been cancelled at the last minute and, since it was friday his boss had informed him that he could call it a day early.

He stopped home to take a quick shower, put on a pair of Khaki-shorts and a T-shirt, and headed out the door. It was unseasonably warm that day even by California standards. The sun shone brightly, heating the pavement, and William resolved himself to find some shade and sit down.

Walking down the street he didn't know exactly where he was headed. He didn't know this part of the city well and decided to just explore a bit. After walking a while he started to feel hungry and decided to get something to eat.

Looking around he spotted a decent looking place. Through the window it looked quiet inside, a lot of tables being unoccupied. He bought a newspaper from a vendor and headed inside. He entered the restaurant and sat down at a table close to the back wall of the room. In this part of the restaurant he was, to his contentment. the only guest. Not much feeling like idly chatting with anyone, he was happy to be left alone to read his newspaper.

The waiter came to take his order and William ordered a light meal. He started reading the newspaper and after a few minutes the waiter came back with the food. Focused on his meal and his paper, and with his back to the entrance of the restaurant, he didn't notice the two women entering the restaurant. One was a short slender woman with long dark hair and the other a slightly taller woman with blonde hair. Both were wearing skimpy summer dresses generously showing off their legs. Approached by a waiter they conversed with him for a moment. The waiter took a look around him, said a few words, and left. The women then entered William's area of the restaurant. They scouted the whole room and, William being the only presence, landed their eyes on him. The blonde woman turned her head and said a few words to the brunette, who nodded approvingly without taking her eyes off of William. Together they approached him.

Focused on his newspaper William barely sensed the women shuffling up to his table. He didn't notice them until the blonde addressed him, "Hi. Are you Mr. Alexander? I'm Jennie Garth and this is Shannen Doherty." "Hi," the brunette said and extended her hand. William was taken aback at the sudden attention toward him and found himself tongue-tied. His bewilderment that he was suddenly being addressed in a familiar way by someone whom he had never before met, was eclipsed only by the excitement in him that he easily recognized the two women as the two famous actresses from the show Beverly Hills 90210. A show he watched with some regularity for the two very reasons now standing in front of him. As taken aback as he was he still managed to keep a straight face while his mind raced to figure out a response to their sudden introduction. Was he "Mr. Alexander"?

Knowing not to deny them their assumption if he were to keep their sudden, but welcome company, he simply extended his hand and hesitantly responded, "Yes, I am. Nice to meet you." He figured the illusion could last seconds at best, but that even the briefest of interaction with his two celebrity infatuations would be well worth any potential humiliation and scorn.

He shook Shannen's hand and then Jennie's. His conscience told him that he should correct their misapprehension about his identity, but his instincts told him just to play the scene out a few more moments to see what might happen. From the information available to him he deduced that they had been told by someone to meet a "Mr. Alexander" here and that they did not know him beforehand, nor had they even seen him before. If it meant getting to spend even just a few moments in their company he was happy to play that role, even if it was less than completely honest. "Won't you sit down?" he offered to keep the momentum going. They took him up on his offer and sat down across from him next to each other.

Not knowing where he would have begun, he was relieved when Jennie took the lead in the conversation. Looking at him hesitantly she offered, "Can we just say that we're both huge fans of your movie. I can't tell you how many times we've both seen it. We're really flattered that you are considering us for your next project. We almost didn't believe our agents when they told us your people had called and asked for us."

The pieces of the puzzle falling into place, William decided to risk it. Staying as calm as he could, he answered, "Thank you. I'm glad you liked my film. As I'm sure you know it's always important to follow the first success up with another one. So it's a really important project I'm working on now." He looked examiningly at the girls trying to gauge their reaction to his words. Their response would determine if the illusion had been broken.

To his relief Shannen nodded eagerly, "Yes, that's so true. In this town all it takes is one failure and you're yesterday's news," she said, wanting to ingratiate herself with him. The way she responded made William realize that the girls were in fact the nervous ones, not him. He was a Hollywood bigshot and they were merely actresses desperately hoping for a part in his next movie.

Realizing this he adjusted his outward disposition and proceeded confidently, "Now of course, I've got a lot more interviews and auditions to do before I decide who gets the parts, but I'll certainly be sure to consider you both," he said, deliberately sounding dismissive and trying to set up his end game which he had now envisaged.

Shannen and Jennie exchanged a nervous look and Jennie, with some hesitation, responded, "Well, we just want to make sure you know how much we really want to be in this movie. I mean, we're here and we're dedicated." She held his gaze firmly to make her point as clear as possible.

William, feeling he was now in control of the conversation, responded, "I understand, but...I guess my biggest concern is what the two of you would bring to the project. As you both know I like to keep a low profile and stay out of the media limelight as much as possible. I value my anonymity. The two of you, on the other hand, seem to always be the focus of the media's attention, and not always for good things. And I'm just wondering if that kind of potentially disruptive attention is what would be best for the project."

Disheartened by his unkind words the girls were both visibly disappointed. William, seeing in them the reaction he had calculated, then went for it, "Ladies, what I'm saying is that you will have to show great commitment to the project if I am to take a chance with you. So the question is: How committed are you?" The girls shared a glance and sat motionless for a few moments, absorbing his words. They had little doubt about what he was saying. William almost couldn't believe the words that were coming out of his mouth. He was almost saying everything per instinct and was surprised at how well his little fib was turning out for him.

After pondering his words for a few moments Shannen made up her mind. She inched forward in her seat, put her arms onto the table and leaned in to William. Looking assuredly into his eyes she said, "I'm VERY committed." She held his gaze long enough to make sure he understood. He nodded approvingly at Shannen and turned his eyes to Jennie.

Being nervous and feeling his questioning eyes on her she looked up at him and, even though she hadn't yet fully made up her mind, nodded, "I'm committed too, Mr. Alexander." It wasn't until after she had spontaneously voiced her intent that she actually decided in her mind that she would follow through on it. To Jennie, this movie was too big an opportunity to pass up.

Fighting to keep a straight face William motioned to the waiter for the check. He couldn't believe his luck and the whole scenario still seemed surreal to him. But he wasn't about to reject the astonishing opportunity that had presented itself to him. Somewhat proud of himself for playing his cards just right, he payed the bill and addressed the girls, "Why don't we find a quiet place where we can discuss the project in closer detail?"

"Okay, Mr. Alexander," the girls responded in unison. They got up from the table and headed for the door. He held it for them as they exited and hailed a cab when they got to the street.

"To the nearest five star hotel," he told the driver. He figured he shouldn't risk their suspicion by taking them somewhere cheap, and that regardless of the cost this would be the best money he would ever spend.

After a few minutes they pulled up to a hotel. They entered together and, after getting a room, headed for the elevator. As they waited for the elevator the girls stood next to him. He put his hands around their waists and pulled them close. Jennie placed her hand in William's and squeezed approvingly. Shannen moved her hand to the inside of his thigh and gently pinched and fondled it.

Jennie and Shannen were doing this for their careers, but it wasn't their only motivation. They would both have to admit an attraction to Mr. Alexander who, unlike most other Hollywood producers and directors, was relatively young and in shape. They could think of a lot of things worse than spending a few hours in his company. To Shannen and Jennie the pros of the situation far outweighed the cons and they were happy to show Mr. Alexander a good time in exchange for a significant career boost.

The elevator door opened and the three stepped inside. William pressed the button that would take the elevator to the right floor and stepped back in between the girls. They stood silently as the elevator began it's ascent. After a few moments Shannen again slipped her hand onto his thigh. Diligently caressing him she slowly slid her hand up to his crotch. She felt his soft member inside of his pants. "Oh" she exclaimed, shooting him an admiring look without elaborating on what had surprised her. She gave it a quick squeeze and again moved her hand down onto his thigh. Jennie, being a little more reserved than Shannen, started slower. She turned toward him, put one hand on his back and the other on his stomach, and held him. She tiptoed and breathed warmly in his ear, taking in the feeling of his hip against her stomach. The sensuality of their intimacy spread from her stomach downward and she could feel herself getting warm.

William was far from unaffected by the girls' gentle treatment. He was getting incredibly turned on by the two sexy actresses fondling him and his cock soon started growing in his shorts. Shannen's hand again moved up to his rod and firmly rubbed the length of the shaft now growing down his pant leg. With her other hand she grabbed his right ass cheek and softly squeezed it. William could feel Jennie's hot breath on his ear as she pushed herself against him. She closed her eyes, gave a slight whimper, and wrapped her lips around his earlobe. The sensation of Jennie's gentle sucking and Shannen feeling up his cock made him hum with pleasure. Jennie sighed longingly into his ear and Shannen leaned in and brushed her lips against his neck, teasing the skin with the tip of her tongue while her hand squeezed his hardening cock through the shorts.

The elevator gave a ring and the door opened, bringing the threesome back to reality. They gathered their composure and exited the elevator. Undisturbed, they arrived at the door to their room and as William fidgeted with the card to unlock the door Jennie and Shannen let their hands wander all over his body. As quickly as he could he unlocked and opened the door, pulled the girls inside, and closed the door behind them. Overcome with lust he pulled Shannen close and planted his lips on hers and kissed her passionately. Her lips aggressively pursued his mouth and their tongues played with each other. He grabbed her ass cheeks with both hands and pulled her in as close as he could. In the midst of his lusty embrace with Shannen he could feel Jennie's hand from behind move from his chest down over his stomach, down onto the Khaki fabric covering his now rock hard cock aching to be released. Jennie pinched the engorged head between her thumb and index finger and traced her fingers along the shaft to the base, her face showing a look of surprise as she realized how big it was.

Jennie grabbed his shirt and William broke his and Shannen's kiss, released his grip on her ass and raised his arms up for Jennie to pull the shirt off his torso. Zealously Shannen grabbed the back of his neck and pulled his head down for her to again reach his lips with hers, and they again embraced eagerly. Jennie used her tongue and lips on his back and shoulders, and teasingly bit his skin. Longing to see her naked, William broke his kiss with Shannen and grabbed her dress and slowly pulled it over her head. The only thing she had on underneath was a pair of small panties. He cupped her breasts in his hands and leaned down and hungrily sucked the nipples one at a time. As he kissed and sucked on her tits Shannen arched her back and pushed her chest forward giving him the best possible access. Her nipples hardened under his eager treatment making her moan with pleasure. "Suck my tits, baby. They need it bad," she said, admiring his mouth and tongue hard at work.

Jennie moved her hand to the fly and deftly unbuttoned the shorts. She slowly unzipped the fly, moved her hand inside, and took hold around the hard shaft. The blonde actress moved her fist slowly up and down on his cock, as much as the tight fabric would allow. William closed his eyes and leaned his head back in ecstasy. Holding his dick with one hand she pushed his shorts down with the other. They fell to the floor and he kicked them aside. Shannen leaned her head into his chest and planted her lips. She kissed her way down his chest and abdomen and sat down on her knees in front of him. His thick rod stood straight up, waiting to be serviced. She licked her lips and took a deep breath. Jennie stood by his side with one hand around his waist and holding his cock with the other. She tightened her grip and slowly began to rhythmically raise and lower her hand. As she stroked him she looked him in the eyes and smiled, gently biting her lip. William moved his hand under her dress and onto her ass. Feeling her thin panties he slid his fingers inside the waistband and cupped her ass. He moved his hand back and forth from one ass cheek to the other, kneading them gently one at a time. Knowing it was only a warm-up, she patiently jerked him up and down with slow precision. "Do you like my ass, sweetie?" Jennie cooed at him. "It's all yours tonight."

Jennie slowed her stroking to a stop and angled it down for Shannen to be able to reach it with her mouth. Shannen grabbed his buttocks with both hands and moved her mouth over the cock-head and closed her lips tightly around the sensitive helmet. She closed her eyes and gave a soft moan as she moved her tongue onto the underside of the head and slid her lips slowly down over the ridge and onto the shaft. The warm soft sensation of her mouth overwhelmed William making him groan loudly. His chest heaved and his wide open eyes fixated on Shannen's face as she sucked his cock into her mouth. She moved her lips down his rod until they reached Jennie's hand and held there while she caressed his cock with her tongue. She then moved her head up again, dragging her lips thoroughly over the sensitive skin, back onto the cock-head. She sucked to the tip until her lips came off it. She stuck out her tongue and moved it teasingly back and forth across the head. She looked up at him and saw the amazed look on William's face as he watched the brunette actress fellate him.

Again her mouth covered his cock and she started rhythmically sliding her lips up and down the shaft, while using her tongue to caress the underside of the shaft and head. Her cheeks folded in with her sucking motions, her lips a perfect 'O' around the thick shaft. Moving her mouth up and down his cock Shannen moaned with lust, her saliva coating the skin. With one hand still on Jennie's ass William moved the other to the back of Shannen's head. Holding it there gently without applying pressure he enjoyed the warmth of her hair against the palm of his hand. His eyes closed, he listened to the gentle sucking sounds from below, interspersed with horny moans from the brunette actress. Jennie released her grip on his shaft and grabbed the back of his head and pulled him in close. With open mouth and a muzzled whine she planted her lips on his and kissed him intensely taking bites out of him with her lips. Shannen moved one hand from his ass to the back of his leg and the other hand to the base of the shaft, taking over where Jennie had left off. She never broke stride in her sucking. Her head steadily nodded up and down, her lips stretched tightly around the shaft.

From deep in her mouth she sucked him hard all the way from the balls to the tip and slipped her mouth off his cock to catch her breath, making a kissing sound as her pursed lips left the head. She slowly moved her hand up and down the full length of his cock. "Oh my God, Shannen. I never knew you'd look so beautiful with a hard cock in your mouth," Jennie praised, while Shannen's warm mouth serviced his member. Looking admiringly at his large cock she loosened her grip around the shaft and softly let her fingers caress the skin in up and down motions, the tingling sensation sending shivers through his cock. With the palm of her hand she pushed the thick rod against his abdomen and moved her mouth to his balls and locked her soft lips around them, one at a time. Sucking gently on them she knew the effect it would have on him. The ecstatic sensations from his balls made him instinctively turn his head down to watch Shannen's mouth on his sack. His groans of ecstasy almost turned into slight whimpers through his heavy panting.

"You like that, huh?" Jennie purred into his ear. "You like it when she sucks your balls? Well, you're going to love it even more when I do it. You just wait." With a grin she turned her head down and joined him in admiring Shannen's work. Jennie moved her hand down and edged Shannen's hand off his cock and again took hold of it herself. She started jerking him off with some speed, while Shannen was still sucking on his balls.

"Your cock feels so good in my hand," Jennie said, her mouth erotically open, her eyes never removed from his rod. Her warm blonde hair grazed and tingled his face as she wanked him with fast and even strokes, her hand almost looking too small on his cock to be able to handle it, but managing nonetheless. Euphoric and having to take a deep breath to even be capable of speaking, he gasped to the girls, "You keep this up for much longer and I'm gonna cum like a madman real soon."

Shannen took her mouth off his balls, and sporting a big smile, responded, "Don't hold back on my account, honey. I'm ready for whatever you've got."

"Yeah go on, shoot your load. I want to see your cum splash her face," Jennie urged. Alerted of his imminent orgasm she tightened her grip even more around his cock. With quick motions her fist pumped up and down from base to head. The warm tight friction on his cock and balls sent him to the edge of orgasm, and the sight of the two beautiful actresses, sent him over the it. He let out a long cry as his cock started pulsing and let loose streams of hot white liquid. Shannen obediently leaned her head back and opened her mouth to catch what was coming. Thick ropes of cum shot out of his cock onto Shannen's face and Jennie's hand. Shannen giggled with delight as his juices settled in her hair and on her face. Jennie knew to slow down her jerking when he was cumming, and angled his cock down so it pointed straight at Shannen's mouth. He dispensed more of his cream straight into her mouth and she pushed out her jaw to keep it from spilling. His cumming finally slowed to a stop and William let out a long satisfied groan.

eatjld
eatjld
6 Followers