Jennifer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I quickly packed up my bags, shut the lights off, closed and locked the door, only to be stopped by a student on the outside. There was a great contrast between his pale skin and brown hair. He was sitting, back against the wall, with his power ranger's book bag still on. "James," I squatted down, "what is it sweetie?"

"I brought you flowers from recess, but I wasn't able to get them to you, so I waited." He handed me some small daisies.

"This is the best present I have ever received. Thank you, James!" I pulled him in for a quick hug. "Now you better hurry before you miss your ride."

"Ms. Johnson, I walk home. I'll see you tomorrow." With that he turned to walk away.

It was starting to rain. I knew I shouldn't have, because it's completely unprofessional, but I couldn't let him walk home. "James, wait up. I'll give you a ride. You shouldn't be walking in the rain."

I was slightly bummed about being late for lunch with Jennifer so I called her to let her know that I would be late and that I wasn't standing her up. She answered on the third ring.

"Hey, Alex," she stated cheerfully.

"Hey. Listen, I'm going to be a little late getting to the café. I'm driving one of my students home since it's raining. I just wanted to let you know you weren't getting stood up."

"Sure. No problem. We can just push it back to 3:30 if you would like?"

"Sounds great! See you then!"

"Bye!"

I turned to James and with a pat on his back said lets go. He gave me the directions to his house and I came to realize that he lived with a foster family. His foster mom thanked me for bringing him home before scolding him for not walking and bothering me. I assured her it was no trouble at all and told James I would see him tomorrow.

I made my way to the café to find Jennifer already there. She had her hair tied up in a bun and was wearing a white dress that hugged her curves wonderfully.

"Hey there," I said as a sat down.

"Hey. Don't you look nice," she teased.

"Oh shut up." I took my hair out of its tie and ran my hands through it, trying to make it look presentable.

We did the usually talking about how our days were, then we just talked more to get to know each other. She has 3 brothers and 1 sister, 4 dogs, her parents are still together after 30 years, her favorite color is blue, when she was little she wanted to be an artist so she still paints in her free time, she has to go to a wedding for her brother in a few weeks, and she is the last one in her family unmarried and single.

"So what about you," she asked. "Anything interesting I should know?"

"I'm an only child. My parents are divorced. I have 2 dogs; one lives with my mom, the other with my dad. That's really about it."

"I'm sorry about your parents," she said, embarrassed.

"It's fine. They've been divorced for about 8 years. I'm used to it." I didn't very well tell her the reason they got divorced, which was me. They fought constantly after I told them I was a lesbian and I didn't want her to know that yet.

"I'm still sorry about it. I don't know what I would do if my parents got divorced. I can't imagine them not being together."

"I don't really talk to them much. They moved away from here once I started college. So my apartment is my permanent home all year round."

She looked upset. I couldn't understand it. "What about holidays," she asked disbelievingly, "Do you see them on holidays?"

"No. We send cards for holidays and birthdays."

She was shaking her head back and forth. "I'm truly sorry." Her hand reached over and clasped mine. "You can spend holidays with me," she smiled.

I looked up at her. "I'd like that." I guess she said that since Thanksgiving was coming up in a few weeks. But the invitation was very welcome.

The rest of the meal went with very little talking, which was fine with me. It was a comfortable silence. Once it was time to go we briefly hugged one another and said a quick see you this Friday.

When I got home I watched a few movies and as I was getting ready for bed I decided to send her a text saying I had a great time this afternoon and for her to have a good rest of the night. I waited a few minutes until I heard my phone chime with her response:

I had a great time as well. I can't wait for Friday. Good night!

Friday. Only 2 more days until Friday. With that I drifted off into the best night's sleep I've ever had.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next 2 days went by uneventful, except for the occasional texts Jennifer and I would send back and forth. By the time Friday came around I was bouncing off the walls. I was beyond excited to see her. The day of course dragged on as slow as possible. I thought I was going to die. Of course Avery could tell something was up.

"Let me guess," she started, "you have a date?"

"Not a date, just hanging out. But it's with her, so I'm ready to go."

"Ah, that makes sense. Well only a few more hours, then you can go and have fun on your date."

I didn't want to wait a few hours. I wanted to go now. I had my students read the rest of the time because I didn't think I'd be able to teach. When the school day was over I rushed out of there. As I reached my apartment I started to realize that rushing home was pointless. My phone chimed:

Want to meet there at 6? Or is that too early?

I told her that 6 was perfect and I'd see her then. So I had 3 hours to kill. I needed to clean my apartment. I had been neglecting that for the past few days.

My apartment is a one bedroom apartment, but it's fairly large. I have a nice kitchen with granite countertops and an island that connects to the living room. Then down a small hallway is my bedroom and bathroom. I haven't done much the past few days to keep it clean so I started by scrubbing my countertops and mopping. Once done with that I vacuumed the living room, hallway, and my bedroom. I made my bed and threw a load of clothes in the wash.

By this time it was 5 so I decided to start getting ready. I showered hurriedly and then walked to my closet to pick an outfit. I searched for 15 minutes until I finally decided on a black dress I had. It was low cut, just above the knee, strapless. At least I knew what I wanted to wear; now it was time to tackle my hair. I hate my hair. It never does what I want it to do so I grabbed my straightener and went to work. I figure my hair may look best if it was just hanging down over my shoulders, and I was right. Personally, my hair down and in that dress I knew I looked good. It was 5:45 so I locked up my apartment and drove to the restaurant.

When I pulled up I walked inside and decided to wait in the lobby for Jennifer, but she was a few people behind me. "Hey, you."

"Hey," I said excitedly. She was wearing red sundress that came up even shorter than mine.

"Don't you look cute," I teased. She twirled for affect and her dress swirled with her.

"Look who's talking. Looks like you got a hot date after this."

I laughed. "Yeah, a hot date, with my couch."

"Ohh, those are the best kind! Come on, let's get seated."

We were seated in the middle of the restaurant, much to my dismay. I guess the guy just figured this was a dinner between two friends, which he is right, but a girl can dream , right? No harm in wanting a little privacy.

"Okay," she looked at me, "order whatever you want, this is my treat."

"Oh no! This is place is expensive, you are not paying for my meal."

She glared at me, "Yes I am. That was the deal. You come to dinner for me to repay you for buying me coffee."

"We made no deal. You just said that and I agreed to come. But, to appease you, how about I pay for my meal and you can buy a dessert? That should be about equal to the coffee."

"Fine, but it has to be the most expensive dessert. I want to pay you back."

"Okay, it can be. Don't get your panties in a wad," I said, sticking my tongue out at her.

"What panties?" She looked up at me with the most innocent face I have ever seen. My heart stopped beating as I stared at her. She started laughing, "I'm joking! I have some respect for myself." She paused. "I only don't wear underwear sometimes around my apartment."

I choked on the water I was drinking. I couldn't believe my ears. Was she really talking like this to me? Don't get me wrong, I don't mind it one bit. I just wasn't expecting it at all.

"Good to know." That was all I could muster up the courage to say.

"Do you always blush so easily? I may have to watch what I say around you," she said smiling.

"You can say what you want, I just wasn't expecting it," I chuckled.

"Good to know," she mocked.

We ordered our respective dinners and decided to split the cost of a bottle of wine.

"So," she said taking a sip of her water, "how's your love life going?"

"Um, it's nonexistent. I don't really have time." That was a lie. I had plenty of time; I just wanted her to be the one I spent my time on.

"How do you not have time for love? Everyone needs to make time for love. You know, everyone was under the impression that there was going to be wedding bells in the future for me and Jason. Oh how wrong they were," she started circling her finger around the top of her wine glass. "Funny thing was I thought so too."

"You deserve better, Jennifer."

"Maybe so. But if I deserve better then you need to make time for love."

We ended the topic there no more needing to be said. I thought maybe now would be a good time to tell her I was a lesbian. Just as I was getting the courage to do so our food was brought out.

"Tell me about your previous relationships," she stated.

"First, tell me why you're so interested in my relationship status."

"I'm just curious. I don't see how you're not dating someone. You're clearly gorgeous; so many guys are staring at you right now," she pointed around the restaurant to prove her point. I did see a few guys quickly look away. "You're smart, funny, athletic, and you seem very genuine. It makes no sense to me."

"I'm sure those guys were looking over here because of you," I said, honestly. "You're beautiful, smart, funny, and athletic too. So they could be looking at you."

"Yeah, but I just got out of a relationship, so I'm carrying all of the emotional baggage that no one wants to deal with," she snorted. "That's what my sister used to say when her and her boyfriends would break up. She'd always be single for a few months and say that emotional baggage was the reason."

"Emotional baggage? I don't care about that. Everyone has some sort of baggage whether they care to admit it or not."

"So what's yours," she asked, taking a gulp of wine.

"My baggage?" She nodded. "Well, I don't know. I don't let go of my ex's very easily. It takes me a while. Relationships aren't flings to me. When I'm in a committed relationship I think about the long haul."

"So are you still hung up on an ex right now?"

I thought about it. "No, not really. We ended on good terms realizing we wanted different things. If we wouldn't have both brought it up at the same time I would have ended it soon."

She looked at me as she chewed her food, thinking of what to ask next. So I waited patiently for her to figure it out as I ate my food.

"What different things did you want?"

Well crap. I wasn't expecting that question. My last girlfriend was older. 10 years older to be exact. We ended things because she was talking about wanting kids. I, at age 19, wasn't ready for kids. So we decided it was best just to end things.

"Well, we disagreed on kids, and where our lives were at that moment." I paused. "Can we talk about something other than ex's? It gets a little depressing." I smiled to let her know I wasn't upset at her.

"Sorry. I'm nosy."

The rest of dinner went on discussing our first years of college. Most of the discussing ended up being in laughter though. We finally paid the bill and started to exit the restaurant.

"Th..."

"I..."

We laughed.

"You go first," I said.

"I had a really good time. I'm glad I was able to pay you back."

"Same here. Thank you for the dessert. It was delicious."

"Well, back to my apartment I guess." She looked down as she said this.

"What's wrong with your apartment?"

"Nothing. It's just my roommate texted me before dinner to let me know her boyfriend is over. So they're going to be having sex basically all night and it gets pretty loud."

"Come to my apartment," I offered. "We can watch a movie or something. That will kill at least a few hours before you head back."

"Are you sure? I don't want you to feel like you have to keep me entertained."

I smiled at her. "What are friends for? Come on. Follow me back."

She answered my smile with one of her own. "Okay!"

When we reached my apartment I opened the door for her and she walked inside ahead of me. She gasped.

"This, is your apartment?"

"Yeah. When my grandpa passed away he left me money and told me to use it for my housing. He knows the owner of this complex so I'm paid up to live here for another 6 years."

"It's only a one bedroom apartment?"

I laughed. "Yes. Feel free to go look around. Would you like something to drink? I have tea, wine, water, orange soda, and I think beer."

"Tea would great, thanks."

While I poured our teas she looked through my movie collection, then my cd collection, and then she made her way to my bedroom. I held my breath when she went in there. I couldn't remember for the life of me if I hid my toys well. That would be extremely awkward.

She walked out and sat on the couch. "You have a huge bathroom and I'm jealous. Mine is like a little shoebox. I hate it."

I handed her a tea and walked over to my movies. "So, would you like to watch a movie?"

"THE FAST AND THE FURIOUS."

"I love that series," I laughed.

I put the movie in and sat back down on the couch beside her. It was friendly, not sexual at all. We sat close but not extremely close. I could tell she had seen this movie plenty of times as she was reciting most of the lines word for word. It was cute. I think I was looking at her more than the movie. I knew she could tell because she would look over at me and smile then go back to watching the movie.

When the movie finished I took our glasses to the kitchen to refill them and she followed me. While I was refilling the glasses she hopped up and sat on counter next to me.

"Thanks for having me over. I'm really glad we did this."

She put her hand over mine stopping me. She looked so beautiful smiling down at me. I couldn't help it. I had to go for it. I put my hand on the back of her neck bringing her face down and planted my lips on hers. Just a small kiss to gauge her reaction. I pulled back and looked into her eyes. She just stared at me. Not in fear or disgust, but in confusion. She didn't say no, so I leaned in and kissed her again. She was kissing me back! I used my tongue and licked at her lips until finally they opened. Our tongues danced languidly. There was no rush, it was sweet and simple.

I broke away from her lips and started kissing down her neck, nibbling as I went. She whimpered softly but I still heard it. Her hands were resting on my hips, not pulling me in or pushing me away. I came to her earlobe and sucked it in my mouth causing her to moan loudly. I ran my fingers up her thighs and started to play with the bottom of her dress. I pulled away from her and looked in her eyes. I swear they had darkened in lust.

"May I" I asked, indicating I wanted to take her dress off.

She didn't say anything, but merely lifted her arms in the air above her head. So I pulled her dress off and resumed kissing her. I ran my hands all the way up her thighs until I brought them around to her back and cupped her just above her ass. I slide my hands slowly up her back until I was able to unhook her red bra. I let it fall away and pulled back to look at her. She had breasts that fit perfectly in my hands. I leaned down and took one of her nipples into my mouth and started to suck and lightly nibble on it. She cried out and gasped.

I went back and forth switching between both nipples for a while until satisfied and kissed down her stomach. Stopping, I licked at her naval before continuing down to her red thong. I started to pull those off and she lifted herself to help me. When I pulled them down I could see that she was hairless and also glistening with juices. She was turned on! I dropped down and kissed the outside of her thighs moving in slowly to her pussy. I kissed just above her clit and she visibly shivered. I couldn't take it anymore. I had to have her.

I quickly dove in swirling my tongue on the inside of her lips. She gasped then started letting out of string of moans. I drove my tongue inside of her quickly pushing it in and pulling it out over and over again. I couldn't get enough of her taste so I started flicking my tongue as quickly as I could. I moved up and started to suck directly on her clit. She started shaking and moaning so loudly I was sure my neighbors would hear but I didn't care. I just wanted her to feel amazing and if that meant being caught so be it.

I decided to be bold and stick a finger inside her to see how she would react. That was all it took and she started bucking wildly gasping and moaning as loud as she could. I licked up all of her juices until I finally stood up in front of her. She looked at me then put her hand over in mouth.

"I...uh...I have to go," she stammered pulling her thong and bra back on. She searched for her dress until I handed it to her. "Thanks."

I tried stopping her. "What's wrong?"

"I don't do this. This isn't me. I'm straight. I don't know how this happened." She had her dress on at this point and was walking toward the door. She turned and I know she saw the look of hurt in my eyes. "I'm sorry. Bye."

With that she was out the door, and I assumed out of my life.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well, there's the first part of the story. If you want more please tell me. I won't continue if people don't actually like it.

12