Jennifer and Liz go Swinging

Story Info
Jennifer Aniston hooks up with Liz Hurley in England.
6.6k words
4.52
16.5k
22
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
123z
123z
816 Followers

Note- This is completely made up by me and has no basis in the truth whatsoever. As far as I know.

xxx

There is no question that a failed marriage sucks. And when the breakup makes front page news it sucks even more. Jennifer Aniston was now divorced twice, the second just recently, although the relationship had been rocky for some time. After such a breakup doing anything was better than doing nothing and Jen had hit the yoga gym hard.

Within the week things became impossible with reporters and cameramen waiting outside the gym every day to catch a glimpse of the International celebrity. With her Beverly Hills home now on the market, Jennifer decided it would be best to leave Los Angeles for a while and took a British Airways flight to London. Checking into the legendary Ritz Hotel on Piccadilly she soon settled down into a somewhat more relaxed state.

The English weather was rainy and grey but this did not deter Jennifer in visiting the exclusive gym studio known as Barry's Boot Camp every chance she got. The tough US owned studio had developed a cult following with its trademark red lit studio and Fuel Bar and she was highly impressed. Determined to put her ex Justin out of her thoughts she threw herself into a tough regime which paid her back in dividends by honing her body. The high intensity daily work outs burned up the calories and toned her muscles. Monday was arms and abs, Tuesday butt and legs and at the weekend the full body.

During her second week in London Jennifer found herself behind the most amazing ass she had seen in a while. In a tight pair of yoga pants the ass popped high in the air as the woman negotiated the various positions. The pants showed off the beautiful curvy bottom and Jennifer found herself hypnotised.

"Oh hi, it's Jennifer right?"

The tall tanned and healthy looking brunette turned to face her with an engaging smile. She spoke in an educated English accent and her green eyes locked on Jennifer. Smouldering hot in super soft black leggings the woman held out her hand in greeting and Jennifer took the warm shake.

"It's Liz, Liz Hurley, pleased to meet you."

Jen gazed at the jaw dropping beauty with the flawless complexion and enviable figure. The high waist leggings hugged her midriff and pulled in for a very snug crotch. Her stylish body suit with the spaghetti straps and textured panelling pushed her 36C bust up high. Jennifer shook her head to clear her thoughts and her ponytail hopped on her back.

"Hello, Elizabeth, yeah. How do you do."

"Call me Liz. I've been hearing a lot about you in the press lately. Those bastards never let go. You look great though."

Jennifer wiped down her arms with a towel and shrugged her shoulders. In floral pattern loose pants and black sports bra with an elasticated hem she didn't feel all that attractive at that moment.

"Why don't we hit the fuel bar and get to know each other."

The two of them made their way to the exclusive bar where Liz ordered a banana nut shake while Jennifer decided on the blueberry cobbler. Within half an hour the pair of actresses were getting along like a house on fire sharing common issues, mainly man problems.

"I've learned from experience to bury any negative thoughts and get back out there."

Jennifer studied the classy brunette closely as she listened. The woman oozed sex appeal with her loose wavy tresses and strong cheekbones.

"Have a good time, don't feel guilty. You don't have to jump into another relationship, give yourself time and play the field. I've had the best sex in my life lately and I just turned fifty."

Jen sipped her shake. It HAD been a while since she had enjoyed some steamy sex and she just realised how much she had missed out since marrying. The more she listened the more she warmed to the effervescent English rose.

"Look, I have to run. Are you going to be here on the weekend? I want you to meet my favourite instructor here, Manuel, he's quite the looker."

And with that Liz hurried to the showers.

x

Saturday came and Jennifer met with Liz in the locker rooms and joined a group of women as they passed a row of stationary bikes and treadmills. Both had changed into similar outfits as the other day and had their hair in ponytails. They saw a brawny man with the studio tee shirt warming up on one of the machines. He was pumping his legs hard and Jennifer admired his calf and thigh muscles which stood out in his yoga pants.

"That's him, cute right?" Said Liz as she nudged Jen.

They joined the handful of others and they all lined up in two rows.

"Alright ladies, we'll start by some stretching before we get to the more strenuous stuff."

All eyes were on the ripped instructor as he started his routine and Jennifer stared at his abs and muscled torso under his tight top. Once settled they all assumed the Lotus position and waved their arms back and forth. Next they knelt and stretched their legs back one at time. Manuel walked amongst them and checked out individual women and helped with their posturing. Liz felt him behind her as he fondled her butt and moved her by an inch.

"Perfect Liz, as always."

Liz winked and gave him a suggestive smile. Then they all stood and bent at the waist on Manuel's lead and with their legs apart. The music sounded through the loudspeakers as they worked and Jennifer began to feel the perspiration prickle her forehead. She could feel his eyes on her from behind as she strained, then she felt his hand run up her back and settle. A thrill shot through her as he brushed her pussy mound with the back of his hand.

"Good job ladies, you all worked well today."

The hour was up and everybody broke out in applause. Manuel wiped his brow as the group began to disperse. He pointed to Liz and Jennifer as they became the last two to leave.

"You two did well, I would like to step up your regime if you were interested."

He stood between the pair of them and nodded approvingly.

"You both have great bodies, I'm very impressed. You make some of the teenagers jealous I think."

Jennifer grinned modestly and looked down at her rubber skin shoes. As usual her nipples poked out of her sport bra like bullets. Having grown up in California she recognised his Spanish accent and she blushed coyly. He touched her gently on her shoulder and she made out the prominent veins in his developed biceps.

"Thank you, Manuel. Too kind."

The young Spaniard kissed her left hand and smiled with straight white teeth. His green flecked blue eyes locked on hers.

"Come to my office and we can talk privately."

A short walk away all three entered a modest room with desk and a three seat sofa. There was a single bright light above them as they moved close.

"If you would permit, you have a good posture but it can be improved with the right guidance."

Manuel took Liz by the arms and manipulated her frame in front of him. From behind he pushed against her and she felt the unmistakable shape of his erection in his shorts. Jennifer was quite shocked at how fast things were happening and sat herself down on the sofa. Liz moaned as hot lips nudged her exquisite neck and hands roamed over her boobs.

"You are so fucking hot," he whispered as he nibbled her earlobe.

The tall English woman turned and took off her body suit as the lustful man dropped his shorts and stepped out of them. Liz put her hands on each side of his face and kissed him with big wet slobbers as he fondled her bared breasts. Jennifer put her hand to her mouth as she glimpsed his large thick hard on between their bodies.

"Isn't he just scrummy darling, don't you want to eat him up with a spoon!"

Liz turned to Jen with a smile as the Americans eyes were torn between her tits and his caramel coloured erection. As he took his shirt off over his head he stood naked before them, his chest and groin covered in dark hair. Being Hispanic his complexion was rather dusky and his seven inch cock seemed somewhat darker in comparison, almost dark brown.

"Would you like to kiss it my dear?" His cock bobbed as he spoke.

Jennifer smiled and her eyes screwed up as she shook her head.

"Oh that's fine, I'll just watch from the wings thank you."

Manuel nodded and looked at Liz as she knelt down in front of him. The looker with the age defying beauty licked her lips and popped his fat cock head into her mouth. Jennifer watched enthralled as Liz Hurley sucked the thick cock and played with the hairy ball sack underneath. Then, as Manuel chuckled, her head lifted so she could run her tongue on his prominent abs, obviously enjoying his warm body as she made yummy sounds.

"Very nice." He observed and held her long hair up in his hands.

Her hefty boobs swayed as she moved her upper body back and forth, working her reddened lips on his bell end. She leaned back and left a long string of spit that sagged and then broke as the connection between her mouth and his crown stopped. Liz held the rigid pole upright for Jennifer to see better and stood up.

"Now who wouldn't want to sit on this fine example of a stiff penis. I know I would."

Manuel moved to sit beside a nervous Jen as Liz wriggled out of her tight leggings. Her pussy mound was impeccable with a tiny dark line of pubic hair that set up from the top of her moist labia. Naked she sat on Manuel's lap and he immediately began to massage her luscious breasts, eliciting an appreciative moan from the grateful woman.

"Lovely touch." Once she was settled she looked at Jennifer and stroked her cheek with a dry palm.

"Watch me darling." She said in her refined accent.

She leaned back and thrust her tits up and made gentle rocking motions as she moved her cunt along his stiff shaft. Then she inhaled deeply and sighed contently as she commenced to bounce up and down, filling her quim with his meat. Manuel laughed heartily as he turned to face a speechless Jennifer.

"Delightful, delightful, her pussy is like a silk purse." He enthused.

Jennifer smiled inanely as she watched his muscular arms wrap around the waist of Liz. As she fucked him she wiggled her butt and felt his balls in the crack of her ass. Her breathing had quickened and her pumping of his stiff hose increased in pace as her face blushed scarlet.

"Feels so good inside me, oooo, yes!"

Liz panted with the exertion as they rocked beside Jennifer for a good ten minutes. The American was certainly aroused by the frenzied passion of them both, and so close to her on the sofa.

"Sure you won't join in sweetheart?"

Jennifer fingered her ponytail between her fidgety fingers and squirmed on her butt. "I don't know." She said demurely.

She looked at Manuel whose hypnotic gaze met hers and she felt her pulse race. Without thinking her left hand went to her mound and she rubbed herself through the fabric of her pants. His arms and chest flexed as Liz thrust up and down with more urgency, her orgasm building. Then she arched her back and placed the palms of her hands on his belly as she felt the welcome spasm of her climax. She stopped her grinding and pulled his cock from her weeping pussy.

"Wonderful, what splendid fun. Come on Jennifer, help me finish him off."

Liz went to her knees on the floor and guided Jennifer's hand to the shiny cock that poked up from his sweaty groin. The musky smell of him together with her own heated ardour persuaded her to jerk his boner. Within seconds Manuel shot stream after stream of cum over her fist and his stomach. The first pulse made her yelp with surprise as it sprayed up in a huge arc before her eyes.

"What a pistol!" Cried Liz who marvelled at his orgasmic discharge.

Jennifer was equally impressed and did not relinquish her grip on his pole for several seconds.

xxx

At precisely Midnight all heads turned as the two leggy and glamorous women entered the louche gathering at the swish manor house in Surrey. As they walked side by side in perfect symmetry they could well have been sisters. The near on six footer with the long wavy highlighted brown hair strode in confidently in a tight black leather dress with one single shoulder strap. Split up the left thigh the cock stiffening outfit had a daring plunging neckline all the way to her navel. Her expensive high heeled Christian Louboutin shoes accentuated her slim calves superbly.

"Cheers, darling." She said as she took an offered glass of champagne from a passing waiter.

Beside her, slightly shorter was a slim beauty with light brown hair with honey highlights that tumbled over her bared shoulders. Also in towering black heels she wore a black lace strapless mini dress which showed off her seemingly endless pins. Liz and her new best friend had spent all week on choosing their attire for this special night.

Both had their features covered in half masks, Jennifer Aniston in a black feather butterfly choice, and Liz Hurley in a black and gold cat mask complete with whiskers. The intoxicating fragrance of Gabrielle Chanel eau de parfum emanated from the impeccable ladies, both looking incredibly youthful despite their age.

"Nervous sweetheart?" Asked Liz.

"Very." Came the expected answer.

After two weeks of persuasion Liz had convinced Jennifer to attend a swinger's sex party. This was certainly not Miss Hurley's first time and she had eagerly awaited the invitation for a considerable time. Jen downed a glass of champagne and immediately felt rather better. The room had about twenty other guests, all masked and incognito as were they. All the women wore classy dresses, and the men in suits. The music of Ravel filled their ears as they stood and welcomed the licentious stares from both sexes.

"Now, some of these guests will be voyeurs, people who pay just to watch, but mostly we're all here to get laid."

During the previous weeks Jennifer had begun to come out of her initial reticence and had pleasured Manuel at the studio with a couple of blow jobs. Liz had explained about her penchant for attending invitation only high class orgies at a cool £2,000 a ticket. Her favourite venue for such events was in rural Surrey in the south of the country and was popular with actors, singers and professional footballers. Only the best looking and adventurous made the grade.

"The rules are simple," she explained in the car on the drive down. "Everyone is anonymous in masks. No celebrity names are revealed and all mobile phones are to be left at the door."

"Right." Jennifer fiddled with her mask as she paid rapt attention.

The American had spent one or two restless nights imagining what might occur on her first appearance at an orgy.

"Anything goes, no fetish is too debauched, no limit to pairings. But you are under no pressure my dear, the organisers make it clear that no person may be coerced into something they don't want to do."

Jennifer stuck to Liz like glue as she looked around the large room. Whoever owned the manor house was significantly well off as she noted the elegant furniture and fine art on the walls. Someone brushed by her and she looked at a dashing and handsome man in a black mask.

"Excuse me, my dear." He said in an incredible vibrant voice.

Just looking and listening Jennifer felt a thrill up her spine combined with a definite wetness between her thighs. As her attention was broken she noticed Liz had joined a small group in conversation. Then three people walked past her, a young bearded man with two stunning women in cat masks on each arm. Behind his gold mask his eyes gleamed with desire.

"Are you coming to the room now?"

Jennifer put her left hand through her long locks and stuttered.

"The...the room?"

He pointed to the west wall as several others were headed to double doors.

"The play room." He smiled and carried on.

Jen looked off into the distance in a half dream, realising she could just leave now or commit herself.

"Jennifer, Jennifer."

A voice came to her and she looked over at Liz Hurley who was headed to the play room on the arm of a masked man with broad shoulders. She waved and indicated for her to join the party and on teetering heels Jennifer nervously entered the room. The lights were dimmed but she could make out several couches and beds.

"Here goes."

Around the room guests were becoming more intimate and various scenarios were beginning to take place. Men and women were pairing off and pleasuring each other. Jennifer tried hard not to gawp as a well built man in black tie and suit removed the cocktail dress of a big busted blonde. Others were peeling off in twos and threes, losing their inhibitions as well as their clothing. One tall naked girl was sandwiched between two equally nude men as they appeared to be having sex in an upright position.

"Shall we?"

She felt a subtle hand on the small of her back and she turned to the naked hunk beside her. In just his mask the brown haired figure stood with his erect cock at a forty five degree angle. It was nice and thick with an angry looking crown. Jennifer felt the rush of excitement and her nipples harden under her dress.

"Why not." She answered.

She brought her arms around his rugged frame, closed her eyes and kissed the mystery man. He grasped her right breast and removed it from the confines of her strapless lace dress and thumbed the nipple. Jen moaned into his mouth and boldly grabbed his hard on in her right hand, pleased at how thick it felt. She massaged the hot shaft as they smooched, relishing the rippled skin over his member, and wondered how many women he had fucked.

"Suck it."

Having practised on the yoga instructor recently Jennifer leaned forward and licked the swollen head in a circular motion. As she bent her tits tumbled out from the top of her dress. Now well in the swing of things the American stunner made sweeping licks from his root to tip swirling her tongue intermittently.

"Fucking nice." He groaned and tilted his head back.

Jennifer dropped her head further and inserted the smooth head into her open mouth and took half of his cock in. She sucked him with soft sighs, her red lips clamped around his veiny flesh. As his groans grew louder Jen stood, her dress halfway down her body and stroked his cock faster and faster. The stranger stood on tiptoe, his buttocks clenched as he felt his orgasm build, then he trembled and exploded in the palm of Jennifer. His cock throbbed in her fist as it sent strings of cum from the pulsing tip.

"Bloody good sport, thank you kindly."

"You're welcome," she said with a grin.

She sat on the nearest convenient couch and reached out to the table next to it. The organisers had thoughts of everything as she noted the condoms and tissues provided. Taking a Kleenex she cleaned her hands and looked around. She could see sex everywhere, naked butts of aroused men were bouncing up and down atop of women with their legs spread. Naked masked women were on their knees sucking cocks and getting fucked from behind. Jennifer took a sip from a champagne flute and drew her dress off over her supple pins. With no underwear she sat as naked as the day she was born left in just her butterfly mask and fuck me heels. It was then that the unmistakable sound of Liz Hurley's voice could be heard.

"Fuck me guys, come on."

She turned her head to her right and saw a large bed with Liz, naked and on all fours with a fair haired mans prick in her hands and a big black man thrust up her cunt from behind. Stunned and intrigued she watched unblinking as the robust masked man with the shining ebony skin slid his prodigious cock in and out of the squealing English rose.

"Oh my gosh!" Murmured Jennifer utterly mesmerised at the erotic scene.

She had never seen a black cock before and from her angle it seemed like a huge log was being inserted the glistening pussy of her friend. Then Liz began bobbing her head on the cock in front of her which belonged to a middle aged gentleman in a black bandit mask. Jennifer could see her cheeks puff out under her cat mask as she sucked on him in time with the vigorous stroking of the man fucking her.

123z
123z
816 Followers
12