Jennifer and Marci Hold It

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I rose after admiring them again for a minute as they smiled at me and pushed their chests out. Then I got up, and returned with glasses of iced tea for them. Despite their growing need to pee, they finished them with alacrity, and I took their glasses.

I returned, and sat down in my chair. "Marci? "

"I won't lose, but oh my god I have to go now!"

"Jennifer?" I inquired.

"I'm holding on, Neil. But I want to pee! Not until Marci goes all over herself first though!"

"I like your spirit, ladies! I'm going to go bring the iced tea out here just in case I miss something. You'll still be drinking every fifteen minutes."

I came back with the pitcher and two glasses, ready to go. I'd hate to have one of them start to release their amazing pee while I wasn't there.

And I definitely did not want to leave because they began to show agitation as the urge to pee grew within them. It was lovely. Jennifer was bouncing on her heels a bit humming every now and then, while Marci paced slightly within the confines of her towels, and ran her hand through her hair.

I observed, my dick getting hard again, as Marci unconsciously would put her hand between her legs to squeeze, and Jennifer continued bouncing and humming.

Fifteen minutes passed, and I poured another eight ounces. Despite the increased urgency, they took their glasses, still holding on, and drank.

I took their empty glasses and let them get back to concentrating on not peeing. "Wow, you ladies really have to go!" I said.

"Oh god, I've never had to go so bad in my life!" Jennifer expelled, bending at the knees slightly.

"I hate to agree with her, but yes...Oh god, if I were in public I would be panicking right now! But honestly, this is amazing. Especially when I win." Marci said. Again she combed her hand through her hair as she bounced up and down on one foot then the next. I loved watching them, and again admired how good they looked in their jeans, imagining I could almost see their pelvic muscles clenching with the efforts of holding their pee in.

"Even if you lose, it's going to feel really, really good to pee, isn't it?" I asked.

"I'm not going to lose," Jennifer said, hands on her hips as she grimaced with effort.

"I have never wanted to just pee so much in my life, and it is going to feel good, but I still got this!" Marci said, although the breathless way she said it, and the urgent tapping of her left food betrayed her.

"Ok, fifteen minutes, ladies! I know you are in dire straits, but here you go!" I said as I poured and handed them their glasses.

They drank. They bounced a bit, and their hands shook slightly, but they drank. And still they held on as they handed me back their empty glasses.

"Ah ladies, this is perfect, but I am introducing a final rule. You will follow this?"

"Yes..." Marci breathed.

"Mmmm..." Jennifer said, perhaps incapable of speaking for fear that she would lose control.

"I love, love, love watching you try to hold on, and moving around and bouncing, but let's be honest. You're close to losing control, yes?"

"Not before she does...but..." Marci didn't finish. I thought she was about to pee as she went still, but she held on. She held on.

Jennifer just nodded, then kind of shook one of her hands. But still she held on.

"Ok, well I want to get a good look when this happens, so for the remainder of the competition, you have to stand still, facing me, legs slightly apart, with your arms and hands at your sides. When you do lose control, just let it flow, and stand still."

"Oh god..." Marci sighed, but good naturedly, "I don't know if I can..." but took the requested position.

Jennifer didn't say anything, just let out a keening sound, and faced me, arms at her side, legs apart as requested. I was pretty sure I was about to see her be awesome and lose the competition any moment.

There they stood, beautiful in their desperation and urgency. I felt a bit sorry or them, but they would have relief soon, and it would be amazing to watch. They followed the rules, and stood still, beautiful goddesses trying their hardest to not be the first to show weakness.

Again Jennifer moaned a bit. Marci just remained still and quiet, fighting her own internal battle to hold on.

Fifteen minutes passed, but I didn't want to ruin the moment, the lovely tension, by making them drink any more. They were full to brimming. Marci was struggling, breathing in deep controlled breaths, and Jennifer wouldn't stop whimpering. She would have to let go. I heard Marci stay to herself quietly, "Oh just piss yourself already you blonde bimbo."

I looked at Jennifer as her eyes went wide, and I thought this is it. But then she just let out another quiet moan and held on. Wow. This was intense. And even though I was willing to give them equal consideration, loved them equally, I started to think, yes, Jennifer, perhaps it is time to give it in. She was a sport, but she was suffering, more than I wanted either of them to, and then...

.

"Oh...my...god. "

"No, no, no, no..."

It was Marci! Her eyes were wide as a beautiful dark blue spot blossomed from the crotch of her jeans, spreading downward like a divine waterfall. It was perfect. After her initial outburst, we were all quiet, the only sound in the room a light hissing as Marci's pee cascaded down her legs, soaking her jeans and turning them a delightful dark blue. After her initial shock, relief began to flood across her face as pee flooded her jeans, down to her knees, down to her ankles, and pouring out from the bottom, both legs. A puddle began to form at her feet soaking the towels, a light tang of pee odor filled the room, but not too strong, as she had had so much iced tea that it was diluted. She continued to pee, the initial upside down U of pee drenched denim ever expanding outward.

"I lost...I'm peeing myself." She said, bashfully. It was obvious, but it was a pretty big turn on to hear her say that. "I just couldn't hold it in." Then a contented sigh. I could hear some frustration in it.

"Don't worry Marci. You looked good. Still anyone's game." I smiled at her, and she smiled back. Being a good sport despite some harsh words earlier.

"Feels amazing though."

Jennifer, for her part was perhaps still stuck in a reverie of holding on, and turned her head to watch Marci in shock. Marci probably had beenseconds away from winning, and just as the last of Marci's pee dripped down her legs, realization dawned on Jennifer.

"You won baby." I said to her.

"Oh thank God," she whispered urgently, then promptly began to pee in her jeans. "Oh...oh god that's better." She moaned with ecstasy. Pee was shooting down her legs, dripping from her crotch, and within seconds her jeans were soaked through, crotch to ankle. A puddle formed at her feet, and still she peed.

I sat watching this with the biggest, stiffest erection I had ever had. This amazing show. First Marci soaking herself, and now Jennifer reveling in the sweet relief of emptying her bladder as her jeans became soaked with her piss. The smell in the living room intensified, but I kind of liked it. Marci had soaked herself, but Jennifer was truly drenched. Perhaps being a bit smaller, the pee had fewer places to go. Finally she let me know she was done. "Oh god that was amazing. Did you like it?"

"Mmmmm...I loved it. That was the hottest thing ever, Jennifer. Do you want to make me feel even better? Come with me into my room." I turned to Marci. "Marci, you may enter my room in exactly a half hour after Jennifer leaves. Jennifer, after we're done, you can shower, then leave. No words or violence between you two. You both fought a good game and made me happy."

"Ok?"

"Yes," they both murmured in assent. "After Marci has her chance with me, she'll leave, and Ill contact the winner in one day."

"Marci, take a quick shower if you'd like. But shhh, no more words until your final evaluation."

"Jennifer, come."

She ran into my room, and I followed her, closing the door.

"Look at you. You look amazing. Those jeans. So perfectly wet."

"Oh god thank you, Neil! It was amazing! I would do it for you all the time...maybe not hold on so long though?"

"Yeah...I'm sorry if it hurt. But it was hot."

"Oh, it's ok...oh god, I want to do things to you. Things that'll make you feel good and make you forget her..."

"Mmmm...that will be amazing. Do you want to clean up a bit? Quick first?"

"Ok! Give me five minutes!"

She hopped into the bathroom in my bedroom, but didn't close that door. I watched as she peeled her soaking wet jeans off, revealing a pair of sexy light blue panties, darkened at the crotch. She pulled her sweater off, undid her bra, then finally pulled her panties off before stepping in the shower, knowing that I was watching. I watched her hose her legs down a bit before she emerged naked, her lovely breasts firm, but swaying a bit. Pink nipples hard. I admired her sex, with a little bit of hair well trimmed.

She looked at me seductively. "I want you Neil. I want you inside of me. I want you all over me." She approached me, and undid my belt and slowly pulled my pants down. Then my boxer shorts, revealing my dick, my hard, erect dick. She spit on her hands, and grabbed me, firmly but gently. She got down her knees in front of me, closed her eyes, and got her beautiful face close to my head. She began to move her hand back and forth on my shaft, stroking.

"It's ok baby, I know you're super-turned on. If you need t come quickly that's fine, but I want you come all over me."

It felt so good, her hands on my dick, and after watching her and Marci fulfill my deepest fantasy I was turned on to the extreme. She stroked, and my dick went from a light twinge of pleasure to almost mind numbingly intense ecstasy in a matter of seconds. That pleasurable numbing pressure of orgasm rushed over me. My legs got a bit weak, and I had to fight to keep my eyes open because I wanted to watch as I shot my giant load of white come all over Jennifer's perfect, angelic face. Mostly on her chin, a bit on the bridge of her nose and forehead, and a tiny spare string graced a wisp of her blonde hair just above her right eye. Oh god that felt good. Drained, I fell back on my bed.

"Good Girl...good, good, good girl, Jennifer."

"Thank you Neil...oh god, I know I'll hear from you tomorrow! I know it!"

"Mmmmm, ..." I replied non-committedly. I lazed on my bed looking at the ceiling and heard my door close as Jennifer left in a pair of fresh yoga pants she had brought. I didn't hear anything smashing or any screaming so I assumed she left in peace and that Marci had accepted her loss in the first part of the contest with some grace.

I laid back on my bed, content, wondering if I would even be able to perform when Marci entered my room. Wondering if I cared after my world exploded when Jennifer jerked me off and let me shoot my giant load on her face.

But ten minutes passed, and I started thinking of Marci. Her tall, statuesque form. Her beautiful Nigerian features. High cheek bones. Lovely, wild natural hair.

Then my mind of course turned to how good she looked in her jeans and shirt. How it fit her perfectly, and how she had it buttoned up for maximum appropriate exposure to her lovely chest.

Then invariably, I thought of her losing control and pissing herself. How amazing she looked, slightly defeated, soaking her jeans. How sexy that was. How along with Jennifer it was the ultimate realization of my fantasy. And then while I was remembering that another ten minutes had passed, and I was getting turned on again. My dick showed some signs of life. And in those last ten minutes as I waited for Marci to enter I found myself looking forward to another amazing orgasm. I figured I still had some come left, ready to go, and my dick got super hard as I replayed the very recent memory of piss soaking Marci's jeans in the most lovely manner.

And then lost in my reverie, Marci entered, and god bless her, she was topless, her beautiful dark breasts hung like divine dark clouds, perfect brown nipples erect, and she still had on her piss soaked jeans, unbuttoned to show some lacy panties, but otherwise still clinging perfectly to her figure, and still quite wet.

"Oh my," I said.

"Oh my indeed," Marci replied. "Sit down on your bed darling, I'm going to give you the best BJ of your life, and I'll swallow for you. If you have anything left, I'll swallow."

"Oh I think I can work something up. I think you can see I'm pretty happy to see you. I stroked her piss soaked jeans as she stood in front of me, feeling the wetness, although it had cooled considerably

Without further ado, I sat on my bed, she got on her knees, and took me in her mouth. And oh god that felt good. I moaned as she began to suck, began to move her lips over my shaft. I would hold out a bit longer because Jennifer had taken a bit out of me, but the warmth of Marci's mouth, and the suction while she gave me a light stroke with her hand was too much to hold out for to long. Another round of numbness overcame my dick, as I was rocked backward and overtaken by a powerful orgasm. My eyes clenched shut, I grabbed my bed sheets, and shot another huge load inside of Marci's mouth, warning her with a grunt and rushed, "Oh God, I'm coming!"

She slowly removed her mouth from my dick, looked up at me, opening her mouth briefly to show me my white load, before deliberately swallowing.

She got up, changed out of her jeans and panties, pulling on a dress.

"Mmmm"...keep these, she said, throwing me her panties. "You had better call me tomorrow." And then she left.

So, who did I call the next day?

Neither of them. My wife came back from her extended business trip and I chickened out and stayed with her.

12