Jennifer Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do it...." she panted, squeezing her thighs together, and sitting up in her seat. Her mouth opened and her tongue extended towards Dan's dripping cock. She was tempted to break the rules and take him into her mouth, but she held herself back. As it turned out, she wouldn't have had the time anyway.

Dan groaned out loud and pulled his foreskin back. Jennifer saw his cockhead expand mightily, then squealed as a huge river of semen erupted, sailing over the short distance to splash thickly over her tongue and lower face. Dan began to stroke himself off again, and each time he pulled his foreskin back another thick spray erupted. Jennifer's innocent smile became covered with cum, along with her extended tongue. Some of the hot spew dripped from her chin and onto her up thrust breasts. She moaned as she began to massage the musky liquid into her skin.

Dan sighed and fell back exhausted into his chair. His eyes were fixed on Jennifer as she smiled at him and massaged her cum covered breasts. From the corner of her eyes she saw motion and turned to see Randy getting up from his chair and stumbling towards her. His long thick cock throbbed angrily in his fist as he stroked it. Smiling and turned to him, Jennifer let her legs spread. She grinned as Randy stepped between them, holding his cock just an inch from her face.

Once again, Jennifer opened her mouth and extended her tongue, offering her mouth to Randy. He grunted as his fist flew up and down his hard cock. The vision of this young beauty so ready and eager to bathe in his semen drove him over the edge. Letting out a low wail, he aimed his cockhead at her lips as he began to ejaculate. His aim was perfect, and suddenly, Jennifer felt her mouth full of semen. As she closed her lips to swallow his juice, she felt his second eruption splash against her cheek.

Smiling up at Randy, Jennifer made a show of swallowing his cum as he covered her face with his copious load. Then tilting her head back, she offered her breasts to him, grinning as she felt his cum splash against her tits. She could feel rivers of cum trickling over her face and neck as she held her head back. Her hands moved sensuously over her tits as Randy showered his cum over them, kneading them like bread as she worked his semen into her skin.

Randy collapsed back into his seat, and Jennifer turned her eyes to Steve, hoping for a third cum bath from their new friend. She smiled as she watched Steve rise, his hard cock sticking out of his hand like a dagger. And her smile faltered only slightly as she watched Steve turn towards Shannon.

The young blond had been watching excitedly as Jennifer received the cum from Dan and Randy. She was almost as turned on watching her girlfriend get a cum bath as she would have been getting it herself. The sight of those two hard cock spewing their hot load over Jennifer's smile made her come again and again as she slid two fingers in and out of her sopping pussy.

But Shannon's smile increased noticeably as she noticed Steve turning to her. She looked at Jennifer and winked, as if to say no hard feelings, then turned her attention to Steve. Knowing that she was being observed, she turned herself to insure everyone an unobstructed view, then signaled Steve to move closer. As Jennifer had done, she spread her legs wide and sat forward in her chair. Steve took her hint and stepped between her legs, his hard cock just half an inch from Shannon's mouth. He continued to stroke himself, feeling the cum rising in his balls. As his orgasm approached, he sighed as Shannon opened her lips wide and leaned forward even more.

Without letting her lips touch Steve's cock, Shannon placed her lips over his cockhead as he jerked himself off. The sight was highly erotic, especially as she slowly extended her tongue.

Steve could take no more. He groaned as his cum rose up his shaft and spewed into Shannon's mouth. She mewled like a kitten as she felt his hot seed coat her tongue and teeth, but she resisted the urge to suck and swallow. If Jennifer had the strength to honor the rule, she certainly could too!

She grinned slightly as she heard the other three groan as Steve's hot cum overflowed her mouth and spilled wetly over her lips and chin. The hot liquid running onto her breasts made her shiver with delight. She knew what a sight she was with cum running over her tongue and chin, dripping wetly onto her breasts, and she reveled in the thought. Turning her eyes to Randy and Dan, she saw both of them looking hotly at her as they watched Steve pour his cum into her mouth. She added to the scene by closing her lips and pushing the rest of Steve's hot cum through her lips, feeling it pour over her chin and hang there like a thick icicle of semen.

Leaning back in her seat, she turned her eyes to Steve's and smiled at him as she gathered the cum from her chin with her fingers and placed inside her mouth again. Winking at him she tilted her head back and swallowed noisily. Jennifer groaned along with the three boys, at Shannon's slutty performance.

As Shannon's eyes slowly opened, Jennifer grinned at her and winked. Using her fingers to gather the cum from her own cheeks and chin, she followed Shannon's lead, drawing it into her mouth and swallowing obviously.

"I love the taste of fresh cum..." Jennifer said as she leaned back in her chair. "I could drink it all night long..." Shannon smiled at her and nodded her agreement.

"I knew that about you when I first met you." she laughed. "You're as much of a slut as I am!"

Jennifer laughed with her friend and shrugged her shoulders. "I'm beginning to realize that about myself." she said with a chuckle. She turned to see Dan watching her with a curious look and smiled at him quizzically. "What...?" she said, still smiling.

Dan grinned at her. "You might just get your chance tonight..." he said, "...if we end up at the beach party."

Jennifer turned to Randy with the same quizzical look. Her hands continued to move over her tits, gliding through the cum that covered them. Her nipples were as hard a little pebbles as her fingers passed over them. She was as excited as hell, but she wondered what Dan was hinting at.

Randy grinned at her and nodded. "A lot of the team and a lot of the cheerleaders usually come to the beach parties." he said, his handsome grin making Jennifer smile. "Shannon can tell you some stories about the beach parties."

Jennifer turned to Shannon, who was grinning and nodding her head. She felt her heart begin to beat faster. She turned back to Randy, who was watching her caress her tits as they spoke.

"Uh...just how many is "a lot"..." she asked, truly curious as to what she might be getting into. Her heart was still pounding with excitement.

Randy's grin widened as he looked over at Shannon. He locked eyes with her as he answered Jennifer.

"Well...let's see.... Last time Shannon joined us, nine guys showed up. Remember that night, sugar?" Shannon took a deep breath and nodded. It was obvious that the memory was exciting her. Jennifer looked at her friend in disbelief.

"God, Shannon!" she whispered, "Did you....?" Shannon grinned at her and nodded again.

"All of them..." she whispered back. Her eyes were glazed with a sheen of lust. "I had some help from the other girls, but I did every one of them...at least once... Some of them came two and three times..... They kept lining up... It was so fucking hot...." Her voice trailed off as her eyes closed. It seemed as if she was remembering the evening. Jennifer turned to Randy, feeling as if her heart was going to burst through her chest. Randy looked back at her and smiled.

"She sucked off every one of them." he said proudly, turning his gaze back to his girlfriend. "And I came four times that night..."

"In my mouth...." Shannon breathed back to him. Her hand had moved between her legs, and she was sliding two fingers in and out of her pussy as the two of them relived that night.

"In your mouth..." Randy replied. Jennifer looked down to see that Randy's cock was fully hard once again. The night had obviously been quite a turn on for both of them. Turning her gaze to her boyfriend, Jennifer saw that Dan's cock was also hard as he listened. He was watching Shannon with a look of pure lust. As she looked at Steve, she saw he was staring at her. She smiled at him and let her legs spread. At the same time she allowed her hand to travel over her belly and over her pussy lips. Steve licked his own lips as he watched her slide a finger deep inside. She grinned as she saw his hand move up and down his own hard on.

"I think I need another shower..." Jennifer said breathlessly. She turned to Dan and smiled. "But I think the beach party sounds great...." Dan grinned and nodded.

"There's more..." he hinted. Jennifer's eyes widened, then narrowed as she leaned forward.

"Randy invited some couples from Rangeview..." he said with a grin. Jennifer's eyes were like saucers as she turned to Randy.

"Also!?!?" she asked incredulously.

"Also." Randy answered. His grin made Jennifer shudder with excitement.

"Wow..." she said to herself as she turned to Shannon. The blond was smiling as she got up and extended her hand to Jennifer. Jennifer got up on shaky legs, letting Shannon pull her up.

"We're gonna shower..." Shannon said to the boys. "You'll wait for us won't you...?"

All three boys grinned, knowing they didn't need to answer. They all watched the backsides of Shannon and Jennifer as they walked into the house.

The night was going to be an interesting one, that was for sure. Randy got up to make the guys a drink while Dan went to the phone. He began to dial number after number, letting his friends know that there was a beach party happening tonight at Smuggler's Cove.

By the time the girls were ready to go he'd made sure that there would be plenty of guys at the beach for the party. His cock began to thicken in his pants as he imagined Jennifer and Shannon on their knees in the sand....surrounded by hard cocks. He also wondered which members of the cheerleading team would be there. Shannon had a lot of friends on the team. Since she was the captain, she had final say in who was or wasn't chosen. He had a feeling she'd used criteria that was above and beyond the talent of jumping and cheering...

He smiled at Jennifer as he saw her coming down the hall. She was wearing a short black mini-skirt and a white cotton T-shirt that did absolutely nothing to hide her wonderful tits. It was obvious that she was ready to party.

The night was going to be a fun one. He was sure of that!!

To Be Continued...

12