Jennifer Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jennifer moved her head downwards, licking Dan's nipples, then his belly... As she neared his cock, her nostrils filled with the musky, pungent odor of their combined lust. She'd never smelled anything so wonderful in her life! She moved lower, stroking Dan's cock against her face as she licked the juices from his belly and around the base of his cock, licking her way higher and higher until she was rubbing his cockhead against her lips. Moaning lightly, she let them part, taking Dan's growing cock into her mouth, rolling her tongue around the head and shaft as she licked every bit of residue from his shaft. She smiled as she heard Dan moan, and she felt his cock throbbing inside her mouth as she began to move her head slowly up and down. The slick lubricant covering his shaft helped it to slide effortlessly in and out of her throat and Jennifer delighted in the combination of feelings and smells. Resting her head on Dan's belly, she closed her eyes, falling into the hypnotic rhythm of Dan's slow, deep fucking...she allowed him to steadily and calmly fuck her throat as she felt his cock growing harder inside her mouth...

Jennifer's mind drifted back to the wonderful feeling of Dan's cock inside her pussy. She sighed as she how it would feel to have both of those sensations happening at once... a cock slowly fucking her pussy as another hard shaft moved in and out of her mouth... She had just opened the door to a thousand and one new possibilities, and her mind was getting busy exploring each one. She also knew that she wasn't going to wait long to allow her body to follow.

Suddenly, Jennifer no longer wanted to be at the beach. She wanted to be in a house...on a couch or in a bed... even on the floor, with Dan. She wanted to feel him everywhere! The last barrier had been torn down and now she wanted to feel his hard cock everywhere. In her mouth, her pussy, her ass... At that moment, Jennifer wanted to spend every remaining moment of her life with a hard cock, and she felt that time was wasting!

As she slowly came out of her hypnotic state, the first thing that Jennifer became aware of was the size of Dan's cock in her mouth. He felt absolutely huge, but was still sliding easily deep into her throat. The new sensation made her growl low in her throat. She opened her eyes to look up at Dan, and suddenly became aware of something else. A thick mane of salt-matted blond hair was brushing against her chin as Dan's cock continued to move between her lips. Reaching a hand out, Jennifer pulled the hair back slowly...

"Hi Jen...." Shannon said with a giggle, "I didn't think you'd mind if I joined you two..." She was lying beside Jennifer, her face between Dan's bent legs. As Dan slowly fucked Jennifer's mouth, Shannon was teasing his balls with her tongue, licking and sucking them and occasionally running her tongue behind them to tease his asshole. Jennifer smiled as best she could, and winked at her girlfriend as she continued to suck Dan's cock. Her eyes opened more as she came more and more out of the trance she'd put herself into, and her heart began to pound as the scene around her unfolded... Randy's grinning face appeared for a moment before disappearing between Jennifer's legs. She groaned and allowed her thighs to part as she felt his tongue pushing between her pussy lips. Almost unconsciously, her hips began to move with the lusty rhythm that suddenly permeated the night.

A smiling and glistening face that Jennifer recognized as Tracy was between Shannon's thighs, moving back and forth as she sensuously licked and sucked Shannon's pussy. Her eyes were focused on Jennifer's as she made Shannon groan around Dan's balls. Kneeling behind Tracy was Steve. His face was also smiling and glistening too, but from sweat as he moved his hips behind Tracy. Jennifer couldn't tell where that cock was going, but it was obvious that both of them were enjoying it immensely. Then, moving her gaze outward, Jennifer saw what she imagined a Roman orgy must have looked like two thousand years ago. Thirty or forty people surrounded her, in various stages of dress and undress, and it looked as if everyone was involved with another in some sort of sexual act. Some one on one, some two or three on one, some she couldn't make out who was doing what to whom, but the groans filling the air made it obvious that everyone was in the throws of pleasure.

A throbbing drum beat grew louder and louder as Jennifer felt her orgasm getting nearer and nearer. She didn't know if the drum was an actual noise or simply her imagination as she let her eyes move around her. Perhaps it was the pounding of her heart in her ears, perhaps the throbbing of Dan's cock in her mouth... She reached her free hand down between her legs, grasping the back of Randy's head and pulling his face into her pussy as she ground her lips against his probing tongue. She never wondered for a moment if the poor guy could breath or not...for the moment she was focusing entirely on her own pleasure as she roughly fucked her cunt against his handsome face. And she was thrown over the edge by the loud sucking noises he began to make as he drank the thick cum that began to pour from her pussy and into his mouth. She was in heat as she stared down at him, rubbing her cunt over his face, covering it with her juices, then pulling his mouth to her pussy lips and holding it there as she released another thick torrent of cum into his slurping mouth. For a moment, she understood how Dan felt when he came on her face...covering her with his thick semen, then sliding his cock between her lips to fill her mouth. She leaned backwards, releasing Dan's cock from her oral grip as she reached both hands down to grasp Randy's head and pull him even closer to her pussy, holding his face as she rubbed her gushing pussy over it in wide circles as the last of her orgasm washed over her. She almost felt like passing out, and may have if it hadn't been for Shannon's giggling.

"Are you done with this, then...?" Shannon teased, holding Dan's throbbing cock against her lips and licking up and down the shaft. Jennifer instantly came back to reality and laughed with her friend. "Not hardly....", she growled, leaning forward and swiping her tongue along the underside. "But I'll share..." She ran her tongue along Dan's cock until she met Shannon's wet tongue. They both sighed as they dueled with their tongues, using Dan's hard-on as a battleground. Much to his liking, as a matter of fact. He raised himself up, propping the backpack behind his back once again and watched with growing lust as Jennifer and Shannon shared his cock. When the girls pursed their lips on either side of his hard-0n, Dan groaned and began to slowly thrust his hips up and down, sliding his cock between their lips as their tongues played along it's surface. When Dan saw Tracy's beautiful face moving towards the girls', he thought he'd died and gone to heaven.

"I heard that you're sharing this...." She breathed into Jennifer's ear. Jennifer smiled at her, winked at Shannon, and moved her lips away from Dan's cockhead. Shannon followed her lead, leaving Dan's hard-on bobbing up between their faces. Tracy took her cue and, grinning up at Dan, opened her mouth wide, taking Dan deep into her throat with one smooth motion. Dan groaned and felt his hips begin to buck involuntarily, fucking up into Tracy's mouth as he watched Jennifer and Shannon tongue the lower portion of his cock and tease his balls. Trying as hard as he could to hold back, he soon realized the futility of it. Hell, he imagined that he could come just by thinking about this taking place!! His balls tightened as his cock swelled inside Tracy's mouth and his hot cum raced up his shaft, splashing explosively into Tracy's well-prepared mouth. She swallowed half of it immediately, leaving the other half in her mouth as she quickly removed her lips from Dan's cock, pulling it to her left and sliding the head between Jennifer's wet lips just as Dan released his second thick charge into his girlfriend's mouth, filling it almost to overflowing before she sighed and swallowed it in one noisy gulp. Then, seeing Shannon's comically pleading look, Jennifer reluctantly slid her lips off Dan and smilingly passed his cock to her friend. She couldn't stifle a tiny bit of jealousy as she watched Shannon swallow again and again as Dan finished shooting off in her mouth. Tracy returned for more, joining Shannon in licking Dan's slimy shaft, then kissing Shannon and sharing what she'd saved of Dan's first shot. Jennifer started to lean forward, planning to join her friends, when she spied Randy still kneeling between her thighs. Without even thinking, she pulled him closer then bent at the waist until she could get her lips around his cockhead. She couldn't bend far enough to take him very deep into her mouth, but it was plenty far for what she wanted.

Jennifer licked and sucked Randy's cockhead as one hand began to jerk him off and the other snaked between his legs, cupping his full balls gently. She could tell he was close and, from the amount of cum that seemed to be filling his balls, he must have enjoyed the facial she gave him a few moments earlier. Her hands worked in perfect harmony with her mouth and tongue, and in just seconds, Randy was moaning low in his throat, his hips beginning to join the rhythm. Jennifer smiled to herself, pleased with her ability to jerk him off so quickly. She mewled like a kitten as his cum sprayed massively into her mouth. She couldn't resist swallowing the first one, then looked up sexily at Randy. As his hips bucked she pulled his cock from her moth, jerking him off as his semen sprayed over her lips and cheek. She squealed and grinned as wave after wave splashed onto her lips and face, then Jennifer opened her mouth, extending her tongue and licking Randy's cockhead as he blasted against the underside. Finally, when she felt his orgasm waning, Jennifer took his shaft into her mouth. At the same time, Randy pulled his knees up, squatting in front of her as he slowly slid his cock deeper into her mouth. Both of them groaned as his hard cock slipped over her cum coated tongue, sliding deep into her throat. Jennifer held him there, sucking the last of the cum from his cock, then leaned back, letting him slide wetly from her mouth and bob erotically in front of her face. She looked up at him again and grinned her thanks before collapsing back into Dan's strong arms.

The five of them lay there on the blanket, panting and gently caressing each other as their eyes collectively moved over the crowd. It seemed that everyone was in the same state as they were, and Jennifer had to smile as she wondered if everyone had really come at the same time. From the looks of things, they'd all been pretty close to the mark. It would have been a phenomenal amount of energy being expended at once and Jennifer smiled again as she thought how wonderful it would have been to have observed the orgy from above... Not that she would have even considered giving up what she'd just experienced!

Jennifer hugged Dan and turned to face him. His eyes were closed and she nudhed him teasingly.

"You'd better not be going to sleep on me, Dann-o...she teased. Dan's eyes opened and a big grin spread over his handsome face as he shook his head. His eyes moved over her body, then back to her face...

"Not even thinking about sleep, sugar..." He yawned theatrically, then let his eyes move over her once more. "Have I ever mentioned how beautiful you are with cum all over your face...?" Jennifer laughed and sat up, thrusting her tits out and bringing her hands up to massage the cum into her skin. Dan sighed as he watched her play, feeling right then that he was the luckiest man in the world, bar none.

"Let's go for a swim, okay?", Jennifer said. "I want to wash off a little. Then I'd like to go home and relax..."

Dan sat up with her and smiled. "Relax...?" he asked incredulously. Jennifer giggled and leaned over him, licking his ear lobe.

"Well, I mean, have a glass or two of Chardonnay, maybe snuggle by the fire..." Her hand snaked out, curling around Dan's semi-hard cock. She began to stroke him slowly as she tongued his ear. "Maybe suck your cock for a little bit... maybe let you fuck me again....and again..." She smiled as she felt his cock beginning to grow in her hand. This boy was truly amazing! "Hmmm.....maybe I'll let you put this in my ass....would that be okay?" She felt his cock throb in her fingers and she grinned. "Oooo...I see I've got you thinking..." she teased, squeezing his cock tighter. "You wanna fuck my ass, Dan...? Mmmm....you do....fuck my ass then come on my face...Mmmm....I think we might go there...but I really want to go for a swim right now....okay...?"

Dan said nothing. He just stared, listening to his heart thumping in his chest. Not believing that Jennifer was getting his cock hard again...so soon.... Finally, her words sank in to his lust-thickened head and he slowly nodded. Uh....yeah....swim...sure...

Eventually, he came around and smiled at her, holding his hand out for her. "Mmm..swim good..." he grunted. "Then home...home good..." Jennifer laughed at Dan's caveman impersonation and looked down at his hard-again cock as they stood up.

"Then let's go, caveman of mine...", Jennifer laughed as she took Dan by the hand. Together they walked to the water's edge, loving the bathwater feel of the ocean playing at their feet. Walking out into the moonlit sea, they paused when the water reached just above their waists.

"I think I'm a little to tired for a swim right now..." Dan sighed, reaching down to splash his face with water. Jennifer nodded her agreement as she too began to wash her body. She smiled sexily at her boyfriend as he leaned back and ran his fingers through his hair, squeezing out the excess. The head of his still hard cock broke the surface each time he leaned back, making Jennifer giggle.

"Part of you doesn't seem tired at all..." she teased, dropping her eyes to Dan's crotch. Dan followed her gaze and grinned back.

"Oh...him?" Dan laughed, He's a natural born swimmer... Knows all sorts of different strokes, you know..." Jennifer laughed and stepped forward, capturing Dan's cock in her right hand as Dan leaned over to kiss her lightly. His ahnd moved up, cupping her firm breast as he stared into her eyes.

"You are simply amazing, Jennifer Grayson..." he whispered over the sound of the waves.

Jennifer smiled tenderly, squeezing his shaft. "I might say the same for you, Danno... Did you enjoy the, uh...party...?" Dan nodded as he pulled Jennifer to him, hugging her tightly.

"I must say that I did, lover. And how about you?"

Jennifer smiled as she continued manipulating his hard-on. "Oh, yeah....", she replied. "I think I worked out quite a few issues tonight... But I think that tonight might be my last orgy for a while..."

Dan looked down at his beautiful girlfriend with a look of compassionate surprise. "Were you bothered by something tonight?" he asked softly. Jennifer shook her head, looking up into his eyes and grinning.

"Not at all, Dan. Tonight was very definitely a fantasy come true. I was able to live out almost every fantasy I've ever had. It's just that...well, I don't really know what it is, really. With every situation I found myself in, I was wishing that you were there with me. If anything bothered me, it was that. And I'm glad that I didn't join Shannon in the ring around the fire.... Even though it was a major turn on to watch her. I just think that I'd like to spend more time alone with you..."

She looked down at Dan's cock moving between her fingers. "And this guy..." she chuckled. "Just the three of us..."

"What about Shannon?" Dan asked, trying to understand exactly what Jennifer was hoping for. She smiled and nodded.

"Yeah...right...Okay, just the four of us, then. ", she giggled. "And Randy, too, I guess... So just the five of us... Well, unless someone else happened to be there..." She began to laugh and Dan joined her, holding her tight as they waded towards the shore.

A whole world of possibilities awaited them in the future, and it was at that very moment that Dan and Jennifer each made a silent commitment to themselves that the person in their arms would stay in their arms forever. To have so much in common, and to be blessed with the understanding of that so early in a relationship, was a very unique thing.

As the two of them stood on the shore, drying themselves off as best they could, their eyes were locked together in silent comprehension and understanding of the other. And both of them knew that this was going to be only the beginning...

This is the end of the Jennifer series. For now.... Thanks to everyone for your encouragement and support!!

- Jennifer - Epilog -

Dan and Jennifer both graduated with honors, and both received full scholarships to continue their studies at a well-known college in southern California. Jennifer has become a bit of a force in the field of architecture, and is currently awaiting word on her bid to design the new fellatio museum in Paris. Dan just recently opened his third web-site selling European kitchen gadgets and hard-to-find bukake videos. He hopes to take his company public in the next few months and use the money to support Jennifer's habit of buying expensive lingerie and heels. He will do whatever it takes to support her habit.

Shannon and Randy broke off their relationship after she discovered that he'd quit his fairly high paying position at a software development firm in order to devote his full time to writing erotic stories for the Web. Since the break-up, no one has seen or heard from him. Shannon is doing quite well as a freelance interior designer and part-time model for Frederick's of Hollywood. She lives fairly close to Jennifer and Dan, and they still get together often for dinners and parties.

And everyone still loves to play.....

* * * * *

Copyright 2000 by Mark Singer and Singertales, Inc.