Jennifer Garner and I

Story Info
Reporter gets more than an interview from star.
1.5k words
3.17
69.6k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Greg Samuels. I love my job, and who wouldn't? I'm a specialty writer for TV Guide, and I have gone on the set of many television shows. Also, when stations like HBO do behind the scenes documentaries of movies, they ask me all the time.

However, the number of reasons I love my job are great, but there is one reason above all else. The actresses. I've gone on the sets of shows like Friends, Sex and the City, Desperate Housewives, CSI: Miami, The OC, and, most recently, Alias, and I've fucked many actresses, including Lisa Kudrow, Courtney Cox, Sarah Jessica Parker, Teri Hatcher, Eva Longoria, Emily Proctor, Rachel Bilson and, yes, Jennifer Garner. And that brings us to the story itself.

TV Guide dispatched me for a report on the show, and more importantly, Jennifer Garner. God, I got a hard-on just thinking about interviewing that brunette goddess. Anyway, I did a little research on the show (as I didn't watch it because The West Wing was on instead) and found some BS questions to use for the show. TV Guide gave me a set of questions to ask Jennifer, as she was going to be their cover story, and wanted it to sound just right.

On the plane, I continued my research on the show. I googled the show, and then, after reading that it was one of ABC's better shows, googled Jennifer. Apparently, I was not the only one who thought she was drop-dead gorgeous. About 1,250,000 responses came up. Then, I had an idea. I went to the images section of Google, and found 17,000 pictures that made my dick harden to its' full length of 7 inches. The pictures weren't nude, but enough to make me want to fuck her more than ever.

I went to the bathroom, my boner needing air. I pushed the door open, and hopped in to the cramped area. I locked the door, sat on the toilet seat, and unleashed my dick. It flew into the air, thinking about fucking Jennifer. I started rubbing it up and down, getting myself a lot calmer. I guess I had been horny, and the pictures just set me off. I rubbed until my dick was raw and I shot a massive load. I quickly cleaned myself up as best I could, and went back to my seat.

We landed at LAX about an hour later. I wasn't do on the set until tomorrow, and since the Dodgers were playing my beloved Cardinals, I decided to drop by Dodger Stadium. It was a long, eleven-inning battle that the Cardinals won, 5-4, to my elation and the other 40,000 plus fans agony. I checked into my hotel at about midnight, and went right to bed.

I woke up the next morning around eight, took a shower, had room service in my boxers, got dressed, and went to the set around ten. The cast was filming when I got t the set, so I went off to the side of all the action. I admired Jennifer from a far, wondering if my crush on her would make the interview process uncomfortable. I just stood and took notes for two hours, thinking of a few extra questions here and there, waiting to interview the show's star.

When the lunch break came, I met with the director about the show. I asked him some bullshit, run-of-the-muck questions, and he gave me bullshit, run-of-the-muck answers. Nothing exciting. He told me they would be filming for a few more hours, but Jennifer's scenes would be done by 2:00 or so. I said alright, I can hang around for a while then.

So I wandered about for a while, trying to pick up a quote from anyone on the cast that would be good for the article. None of it was very good, but I didn't care. I'd get all the information I needed from Jennifer.

The next hour crawled by at a snail's pace. I was so anxious to interview Jennifer that I continuously shifted my weight from one side of my body to another. As her scenes finally wrapped up, I hung back from all the people talking to her about things on the show. Finally, when someone mentioned me, I walked over and introduced myself.

"Hello, Ms. Garner. It's so nice to meet you. I'm Greg Samuels, from TV Guide." I said, trying to be cool.

"Please, call me Jennifer. Do you mind if we go out to my trailer to do the interview? Being in all that costume is really hot, and my trailer has AC."

"That's fine." I walked with her to her trailer, going over the questions in my head one more time.

"So, Greg... can I call you Greg?" she asked in a wonderfully methodical voice.

"Of course."

"Thanks. Well then, Greg, did you like the show?"

"Yes very much," I replied, "I missed the first few scenes, but what I saw was fantastic." In all honesty, if I hadn't been staring at Jennifer's unbelievable body, I would have lost interest very quickly. But that wasn't exactly the most politically correct thing to say.

We entered her trailer, and she wasn't kidding about the AC. It was freezing in her trailer.

"Sorry it's so cold" She apologized, "I always like to be as cold as possible. But you can turn up the temperature if you want to."

"I'm fine, thanks."

She said she was just going to change and be right out. I waited patiently, and a minute later she came out in a blue v-neck t-shirt and tight jeans. I could tell she wasn't wearing a bra because there were no strap marks. She sat down, and the barrage of questions began. After about an hour we were done, and just talking about stupid things: how the series was going, what was great about being on a TV show, what sucked, etc.

Then, Jennifer brought something up. "You know if there is one thing I really miss about being on Alias, is I never have sex any more," I listened intently, "I mean, I haven't had sex in a year. I'm not talking about passionate sex, either. No sex. Period. The last time I had sex was at least 2003." I couldn't believe it. One of the hottest women in Hollywood needed someone to bang her, quick and easy, and here I was! It had happened before, but with other actresses, and no matter how many times it happened, it was incredible.

She drew a conclusion about what to do, too. "Greg," she said sweetly, "I don't mean to be forward, but could you do me a favor. I need someone to fuck me. Could you?"

"Y-Yeah." I choked out.

"Thanks," She paused for a moment, then said seductively, "You won't regret it."

Jennifer got up from her chair and walked over to mine. She knelt down, and unzipped my pants with her teeth. She then proceeded to pull my pants down to my ankles, and did the same with my boxers. My dick stood its full seven inches as Jennifer's eyes got big. She licked the pre-cum of the tip, before giving me a show of my own.

Jennifer pulled the blue t-shirt up above her head, exposing her C-cup breasts in all their glory. She bent down quickly to give me a suck on her reddish-brown nipples, before pulling them away teasingly. She then unclasped her faded-blue jeans and showed she was wearing a lacy black thong. My senses finally came to, and I took my thumbs and pulled down her thong, exposing her beautiful shaved pussy. It was clean-shaven, and I was standing up to fuck her when she pushed me back down. She then lowered herself ever so gently onto my dick, and began riding it. She was incredibly tight, and gave me an unbelievable sensation.

She continued riding me but I knew both of us were going to go fast. I tried hard to make sure she came first. However, she was facing me and with her breasts gyrating right in front of me, I couldn't hold on.

"OOHHHHHHHH, GODDDDDD!!! JJJJJ-ENNNNNNNNNNNNNNN-IFER I'M CUMMMMMINGGG!!!" I screamed, and she returned my screams with some of her own. We both came nearly simultaneously, as I shot my load deep inside her.

Jennifer and I stayed in our positions for nearly ten minutes before we both got up and took a shower together. I got dressed and left as I had a plane to catch at eight, and it was nearly five. But before I left to go pack, Jennifer and I exchanged phone numbers.

Back at the office, I wrote a great article. It was the cover for the next week's issue, and I came away with great recognition at the office. No one suspected a thing that the interview was anything more than professional. But the next month, when Jennifer was in town shooting a movie, we rented a small motel room in the suburbs, and did it all over again.

Jennifer and I have stayed in touch in the past few months, and we have gotten together quite a few times. We still think no one knows about us, but we are never sure, so we never stay in the same place. But it is great. Just Jennifer and I.