Jennifer Gets the Abuse She Wanted

Story Info
Nobody has given her the extreme abuse she wants till now.
11.2k words
3.85
94.2k
71
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a work of fantasy fiction. It is not meant to represent something that could actually happen. It is fairly extreme. I am a male and this story is written from a female perspective. I hope it rings true. I would love any constructive criticism, especially from women. I hope you enjoy it.

*

I was on my back. My boyfriend Joe was on top of me with his hard cock in my cunt. He was fucking me furiously. The sensation was not unpleasant, but not exactly taking me to ecstasy. I felt his lips on my left nipple, then his teeth. He teased my nipple with his teeth and then suddenly bit down. A jolt of electricity shot through me, starting at my injured nipple and traveling in two directions. Half of the electricity went down my spine and stopped at my clit before going on to my uterus and making it contract. The sharp pain of the bite was delicious and made me much more interested in the penis that was pounding me. I wanted him to bite me again or to slap my tits or even my face. The other half of the jolt, traveled from my nipple to my mouth, where it was converted into a loud, sharp squeal.

When the squeal reached his brain, Joe immediately stopped fucking and pulled out.

"Oh my God, Jennifer! I'm so sorry! Are you okay? I didn't mean to bite you so hard! Seriously, are you ok?" Joe said in a panic.

"I'm fine, Baby, don't stop." I replied. "I actually kind of liked it. You should do it again, much harder."

He looked a bit shocked and said, "I couldn't intentionally hurt you, Babe. I'm not like that. I really respect women."

"But, what if I really wanted you too!?" I asked, surprised.

"I couldn't do anything that involved hurting you," Joe said. "Do you really want to be hurt? Maybe you need to explore why that is. Has somebody hurt you before? In your childhood, maybe. Maybe you've blocked it out?"

Holy shit! I ask him to hurt me, just a little, and suddenly he's analyzing me and pitying me? I rolled my eyes. Joe and I broke up soon after that.

To my knowledge nobody had abused me in my childhood or at any other time. But, what I do know is that my fantasies have been filled with pain, degradation and humiliation. I get off watching porn, always porn in which a woman is abused by a group of men. A few times I was able to get over my embarrassment and ask a boyfriend to abuse me a little. I told one boyfriend that I wanted him to piss or even shit on me. He looked at me like I was the most twisted bitch he had ever met. I had always thought a man would jump at the chance to be rough with a girl, but I couldn't even get a man to pull my hair or choke me when he fucked me doggy style.

I dated this one guy, Larry, for a while and I told him the whole story. I even showed him the porn I liked. He said the idea excited him. I lead him into the bathroom and knelt next to the toilet and begged him to piss on my face. He pointed his dick at me. I was so excited. My heart was pounding. I stared at the head of his cock and waited for the big jet of hot piss to hit me. I waited and waited but apparently his bladder had suddenly gotten shy. We moved into the bedroom so he could spank me. He gave me a "spanking" so soft I could barely feel it let alone feel any pain. I wanted him to call me a "fucking cunt" or a "cum-sucking whore". I wanted him to make me oink like a pig and roll around in mud and shit, but all he did was continue the ridiculous spanking and tell me I was a "naughty, naughty girl."

A couple of months after I broke up with Larry, I got a call from Keith. Keith was a friend of Larry's. I had met him a few times at parties and found him very attractive. He was tall, maybe 6'4" or 6'5" and muscular but not excessively so. He had dirty blonde hair and blue eyes that seemed to emit light. He was a construction worker who joined the marines after 9/11 and fought in Iraq. When he returned, his father retired and gave him the construction business.

I remembered the first time I met him at a party and the feeling of him undressing me with those gorgeous eyes. He was not subtle about it. He slowly scanned me in a way that made me feel like I was naked and he was really seeing my body, evaluating my tits and my pussy. I remember fantasizing about being naked at the party and having him and several other men discussing my body and the things they would do to it. None of the things were nice. Later, I masturbated to that fantasy and came hard.

He asked me out. He told me he had always been interested in me, but had wanted to wait a little time after Larry and I broke up before calling me. I agreed to meet him on Saturday night, two days away. I spent those two days on pins and needles. Physically he really turned me on so as I dressed for the date, I chose my outfit and underwear with the knowledge that he might be seeing all of it. I made sure my pussy was freshly shaved, leaving my little landing strip, put on matching bra and panties and wiggled into a tight very short black club dress that showed off my ass and tits. Finally, I slipped on my heels and headed out.

I met him in the bar of a restaurant in a hotel, downtown. He was already there when I arrived. It was easy to spot him in the crowded room. He was just bigger than the other men in the bar, and of course, he had those eyes. I walked toward where he was sitting at the bar. He smiled broadly when he saw me and began his slow scan of my body. When his eyes were at the level of my pussy, it seemed as though he were actually touching me. I felt the moisture gathering between my legs.

We had a drink at the bar and then went to a table and ate. We talked a lot, but I don't remember much of what we said as my mind was thinking only of sex. I do remember that other women in the place kept staring at him and how much I hated those fucking bitches. At some point I remember he said that Larry had told him a lot about me. Of course, I wondered if Larry had told him everything. I remember that as the dinner was winding down, he began to tell me about an historical office building that his company was renovating and how it had all these amazing antique fixtures and that it had a great view of the city. He told me the place was close by and asked me if I wanted to see it. I wasn't that interested in visiting a dirty construction site, but I would have said yes to anything at that point.

We walked the two blocks to the building. There was a fence around the place which he unlocked and a chain locking the handles of the main doors together. He unlocked the chain as well. We went into the main lobby of the old building. He found some switches and turned on lights which were bare bulbs hanging from cords. I was then directed into a scary-looking temporary elevator which took us to the top floor. When the elevator opened, we were in a very large room with huge windows. The room was mostly empty except for some construction equipment and stacked boxes of tiles and other supplies some of which were covered with tarps. The light was only in the center of the space, so I couldn't really see how big the room was. The view of the city was, in fact, amazing.

I stood there looking out at the twinkling lights below when I felt Keith behind me. I felt his hands resting on my shoulders and his hot breath on my neck and ear. I was tingling. I pushed back against him and I could feel his big erection pressing on my ass. He kissed my neck and ear and whispered," You are so sexy, Baby. I've wanted you since the day I first met you. I get so fuckin' hard just thinking about you. Larry told me some things."

I started to say, "What things?" However, before I could get the words out his big hand had grabbed the neckline of my dress and was yanking it down. The shoulder spaghetti straps of the dress dug into my skin as he kept tugging. With one last firm tug, they broke and the top of my dress was at my waist.

"Oh yeah, Larry told me a lot about you," he breathed.

Suddenly there was a knife blade cutting my bra between the cups. I felt air on my hardening nipples as he pulled the bra off and threw it on the floor. With his right arm wrapped around the front of my body, he used his left hand to brutally pull and pinch my nipples. He pulled so hard it seemed like he was trying to pull them off, but I felt the electricity coursing through me. I cried out and tried to struggle out of his hold, but he was simply too big and too strong. He continued to abuse my tits for a while as I kept struggling. Suddenly his hand left my nipples and I felt it on my tummy, briefly, before it slipped into the waistband of my panties. I instinctively clamped my thighs together and when he noticed this he kicked my legs apart like a cop about to frisk someone.

With my legs now spread widely, his big hand cupped my entire pussy. He pressed his hand hard between my legs, and then I felt one? or two? Fingers penetrate me. The fingers entered me so smoothly and quickly that I knew I must be soaking wet. He took his slimy fingers out of my cunt and wiped them on my face.

"Well look what's happening to you, you little slut," he laughed.

He put his hand back in my panties and his fingers back in my cunt. I felt an incredible amount of pressure and I realized he was lifting me off the floor by my pussy. I guess about half my weight was on my cunt and the rest on the big arm wrapped around my chest. He carried me across the room like that and then set me down in front of some kind of pipe that went from the ceiling to the floor. Still standing behind me he pulled my arms back and I felt the cold metal of a handcuff first on my left wrist then on my right. I was handcuffed to the pipe with my arms behind me. The knife reappeared, causing me a moment of pure terror, and quickly cut my panties away. My heart was pounding and my breathing was rapid. My thoughts were racing and alternating between utter fear and extreme sexual excitement. My pussy hurt from having been used as a handle to carry me but, at the same time it tingled.

Despite my abuse fantasies, I have never wanted to be restrained or bound. That idea terrified me and when I felt the second cuff lock to my wrist, I began to cry. He came around to my front and looked at me. He grinned. "Aww don't cry baby. Nobody's gonna hurt you. We're just gonna have the kind of fun date you've always wanted." He had one nipple in each hand and he punctuated his statement with a hard pinch to each nipple.

"I'll do anything you want. I want to!! Just unlock me! Please!" I cried.

I sobbed harder and harder and finally he began to stroke my hair and tell me it would be alright. "I can't unlock you, but I think I know how I can help you stop crying," he said.

His hand was on my shoulder and it began to push me down. I realized he wanted me on my knees and I complied. He stood in front of my with his cock now at my eye level. He told me to kiss it through his pants. I leaned forward and still sobbing began to kiss the sizeable bulge in his pants. I did this for a while before he stepped back and took his shoes and pants off. He moved close to me and I again kissed and caressed his cock, but now through only his thin boxer briefs. I took in his smell. It was clean but definitely had a male muskiness. With his pants off, I could really appreciate his penis. It seemed only partly erect, yet it was the widest cock I'd ever been close to. Again, he stepped back away from me and this time he removed his underwear. I was still crying, but my heart skipped a beat and part of me melted when I saw it. It was without question the most perfect penis I had ever seen in life or in porn. It was long, of course, not a world record, but a good ten inches. It was extremely wide. The head was perfectly shaped and proportioned. It was veiny, but not too veiny. It was just the right color, much more tan than pink.

He approached me again. As his magnificent cock approached my face, I instinctively open my mouth. Keith, however, did not put it there. Instead he rubbed it over my face, touching my forehead, my nose and my eyes. He put the head of it on my closed eye and thrust gently as if he were going to skull-fuck me. He then held his cock up against his stomach, leaving his balls at the level of my lips. He pressed his sack to my lips and I understood that I was to suck his balls. I licked and sucked his slightly salty balls for a while, alternating between licking and gently taking them in my mouth. He pulled back a bit so that his cock head was again in front of my mouth. I opened my mouth and moved forward to suck it but just when my lips were about to reach it, he backed up more. He teased me like this several times. I really wanted that penis in my mouth. One time he kept backing away and I followed until I felt the handcuffs dig into my hands and block any more forward motion.

He continued to tease me like that, offering me his cock then moving just before my lips reached it. He began talking to me like I was a dog. "Come on! Come and get it! Come on girl! That's a good girl! Come and get it!"

Eventually he stopped moving and his beautiful penis was right in front of my face. I tentatively opened my mouth and went to suck it. This time he did not move away. His cock filled my mouth and I stretched my jaws as much as I could, trying to take more of it in. I felt him tussle my hair and pat me on the head and back as he said, still talking to me like a dog, "Good girl! You're such a good girl! Yes, you are! Who's a good girl? Yes, you are!"

His hands were on my ears and he rubbed and pulled them as he said the last part. He tightened his grip on my ears and used them as handles to pull my head onto his cock. His big head was at the back of my throat and still he kept pulling me down on him. He was trying to fuck my throat with that massive penis and it simply couldn't fit. As he increased his pressure, it began to hurt and I was afraid he was going to tear my esophagus. I screamed, but it didn't make much sound with my mouth completely stuffed with cock. He pulled harder on my ears and one more time tried to penetrate my throat. I began to panic, but just then he let go and pulled out a bit. He held my head again and began rapidly fucking my mouth. He kept this up for a while and soon he held my head still and pumped his semen down my throat.

I leaned against the pipe and tried to catch my breath. Out of the blue he slapped my face, hard. "That's for having a throat too small for my cock, bitch!" he said and slapped me again. My face stung and I tasted blood from where my teeth cut the inside of my cheek with the slaps. He pulled me up from my knees to standing and kicked my legs apart. He touched my cunt. My pussy had been craving his touch and when I felt it I twitched. He put his fingers in again but did not move. I tried to move my cunt against his hand, but he pulled away. His fingers came out covered in my wetness and he wiped them on my tits.

All this time I had been handcuffed to the pipe facing the window and the city lights. He had me turn around, facing into the room. He walked away from me into the shadows. I could not see him at all but in a moment another light came on. With the additional light, I could see that the room was bigger than I had thought. Directly under the light bulb was a table or bench of some kind. He walked back to me and reached in his pocket as he did. He pulled out a key ring and I prayed it had the handcuff key. He came up behind me and reached in front and briefly abused my nipples. Then I heard the keys jingle and soon felt them brush against my wrists as he unlocked the cuffs.

My fear went down a little as I was no longer restrained. I rubbed my sore wrists as I looked at the bench. It was made of the kind of wood that was being used in the renovation and I guessed it had been made in this room recently. There were some metal loops on the sides of the top. Keith took my arm and lead me to the bench. He picked me up and put me on top of it and told me to stay still. He pulled back a tarp on the floor, revealing a pile of various items including spreader bars, cuffs and collars and a variety of other hardware that I recognized from my porn watching.

The handcuffs had been bad enough, but the idea of what might happen on that bench terrified me. I was in a total panic. I leapt off the table and ran to the door completely naked. I tried to open it, but it was locked with a padlock from the inside. I don't remember seeing him do that, but he must have locked it earlier. He slowly walked toward me.

"You know you want this. Why are you trying to run away and miss all the fun?"

He was next to me now, and he put his big arm around my shoulder and began to walk me back to the bench. I remembered the key ring, but I had no idea where he might have put it. Again, he lifted me up and put me down on the bench. He reached for something from the pile of bondage hardware and as he did, I again got off the table and ran. I didn't really have any idea where I was going to go, just that I didn't want to be on that bench. I heard his voice then.

"I could use a little help here!" he called.

I froze. Out of the shadows, four men appeared. All of them were big, burly construction workers. They wore work clothes and looked dirty. They came over to me and surrounded me. Two of them picked me up and carried me back to the bench. They put me on the bench again. Keith told me to get on my knees and spread my legs. The other men surrounded the bench so I certainly couldn't run away again.

I complied. Soon one of the four new men who had bad teeth and a beer belly, but big muscles put his hand on my cunt. His fingers were calloused and rough. He put two fingers in and told his friends how wet I was.

Keith, meanwhile, was attaching a spreader bar to my ankles. I felt leather cuffs being fastened to my ankles and being pulled tight. I heard padlocks click. I was crying and pleading, "Please don't. Please don't do this." Nobody seemed to be listening. One of the four construction workers sucked and bit my nipple and then put a clamp in it, then did the same to the other one. The clamps had sharp teeth. Keith fastened a leather collar around my neck. I was told to lie down on my stomach with my ass up. A chain was attached to each nipple clamp and fastened to one of the metal eyes on the table. I have to say that I really loved the sensation of the clamp with its sharp teeth on my nipples and it helped me cope with my anxiety about the bondage.

Keith pushed my face down on the bench with my cheek pressed against the wooden surface. He reached through my open legs and pulled my right wrist down to the spreader bar attached to my ankles. As he pulled my ass went higher in the air. He fastened my wrist to another cuff on the bar and again I heard a lock click closed. He repeated this with the other wrist and then locked the bar to the bench. I was now locked in a position with my ass up in the air and my pussy and asshole fully accessibleP.

Next, he pulled my hair, pulling my head back and my chin up. He wanted my chin to be right at the very edge of the bench, but it was a few inches away. The way it was they wouldn't be able penetrate my throat balls deep. Keith made a pencil line on the bench and told one of the four to go and get a saw. He returned with an electric saw. Suddenly I felt sheer terror. I could not move and they were planning to saw the table right in front of my face. I felt some urine escape my bladder.

"Hold her out of the way!" Keith shouted.

Two of the workers pulled me up off the table. My legs were firmly attached to the table by the spreader bar, so my lower body was stuck there. They lifted my upper body up off the table. As they did, the chains attached to the nipple clamps reached their limit and they pulled off me, tearing my nipples as they did. One of the workers put his rough hand over my eyes as a kind of safety glasses. I heard the loud shrill note of the saw. I began to scream, but the saw drowned it out. I could hear the sound moving. When it was close to being done, I felt warm sawdust hitting my chest and face. He took his hand away from my eyes. The clamps were reattached to my damaged nipples. I could smell the fresh cut wood and observed that my chin was now at the very edge of the bench.