Jennifer Gets to Africa

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"For what?"

"For breeding. I need to give you my spikes."

"What?"

As she observed Calar's erect penis grew even larger, and on the head of his penis she saw bumps grow and spikes come out.

"I will use these to hold your cunt in place while I fill your cervix with sperm. These spikes will hold you in place as I fuck you. They are barbed, and will ensure that you can't escape."

Barbed spikes in her pussy? This wasn't what she signed up for! But she looked at Calar. She wanted to be bred, and she was curious. How would it feel. She watched his penis writhe and flex. She got into her position, on her knees, and she closed her eyes. His penis felt the same going in, and the first couple of strokes were wonderful and brutally heavy. She could feel he wanted to fuck the sperm out of her. He fucked her deep, almost past her cervix. Then she felt his penis swell. It was supernaturally hard and huge, so when it swelled she was worried. Then she felt the bumps come out on it, and then the barbs. He pulled out. She screamed. His spines had hooked her, and were raking her pussy. Then he thrust again. The relief was so complete she came. It was amazing. The fuck really started. The agony, then the wonder, over and over. She came five times, and then blacked out. She came to in her bed, with Akura standing in front of her. "What happened to me?"

"He is trying to breed you. His sperm is a lot. You handled it well."

Jennifer blacked out again.

When Jennifer woke up she looked at her phone. Ten missed messages. She called back and got David at the department. They had tried, but they decided since she wasn't going to complete the course of research she had to come back immediately. They were going to change her ticket and set it to the end of the month, in two weeks.

Jennifer knew today she could not go back just yet. She needed to work this thing out, and she had no idea how she would lose all this fur and look like she used to. There was no going back now.

12