Jennifer Hikes in the Appalachians

Story Info
My wife enjoys big cock on a hiking trip.
12.1k words
3.44
100.6k
55
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
maxmaypo
maxmaypo
517 Followers

I awoke with a start as I realized I was alone. The warm sun was still beating down on me and the warmth had caused me to have an enormous erection. But I was alone; Jenny was not next to me as she had been when we laid out on the rocks to sun in the nude. As my eyes cleared from sleep I could now see Claire and Bert, whom we had joined on this hike through the Appalachians, sitting a few feet from me and looking off over the edge of the smooth rocks we were sunning on. They too were nude and enjoying the warmth of the sun on this fall day. But they were watching something intently. As the fog cleared from my head I swear I overheard Bert say in French, "Ohmigod, I can't believe she's doing that."

Claire nudged him in the ribs and responded, "Bert, shut up, he's lying right there and might hear you." Hearing Bert, short for Bertrand, basically say something about she, meaning Jenny since she was the only other she in our group besides Claire, and that she was doing something unbelievable and then hearing Claire tell Bert to be quiet and not wake me I closed my eyes as Claire turned to look at me but allowed myself to see her through a slit in my eyes. I then heard her say, "My goodness, I'd like to fuck that!!" This time she spoke in English. She must have been referring to my rock hard cock still sticking straight up from my groin. It almost always happens while I'm sleeping. Jenny had enjoyed this fact many a time.

Now it was Bert's turn to nudge Claire in the ribs and answer, again in English, "Only if I get to have some of that," and he pointed where they had been watching. I was now curious what the heck was going on that had Claire & Bert so occupied? I awoke, rubbed my sleepy eyes, and began to rise so I could see what was going on.

Every year Jenny and I went hiking along some part of the Appalachian Trail or the trails feeding into it. We always went in the fall when there were fewer hikers and when insects would be less of a problem but when the weather was mild. We always tried to pick a trail with waterfalls or rapids along part of it so we could go swimming or, in some cases, skinnydipping. We had been doing this for six years since we had known each other; for five of those years we had been married. Occasionally if we felt alone enough on the trail we would strip and hike for a while in the nude. It was great watching Jenny's body moving as she hiked along. She said the feeling was mutual as she watched me from behind or saw me get an erection from staring at her bare body. It made for a great sexy vacation with nature all around us.

We generally spent five days out on the trail and notified the local ranger of our plans. We also carried a solar charger and cell phone in case of emergency, although given the mountains the cell signal wasn't always there.

On this hike it had been very warm, unseasonably warm, so we were glad that there was a waterfall with a pool at the bottom of the cascade in which we could cool off. We were hoping no one would be there so we could skinnydip.

We hadn't seen anyone on the trail and we hadn't seen any signs of bear so we had enjoyed the peace and quiet and the sounds of wind and nature. But as we approached the pathway that would lead us down to the first set of falls and its swimming hole we heard voices and laughter, male and female. To us this meant only wading in and cooling our feet off with a quick head douse to cool off. But as we came down the trail it was Jennifer who said, "It's gals and guys and they appear to be naked."

"What... are you sure?" I asked her.

"Well, look for yourself, doubting Thomas," she responded. And sure enough there appeared to be guys and gals and they were running in and out of the pool of water in the buff.

"Well, what do you think, Jenny? Should we would interrupt them or not?"

"I say, I'm freaking hot and sweaty and we forgot our bathing suits anyways. Let's make some noise. If they run for cover and their clothes, we'll hold back until they're dressed. But I, for one, want to get in the water. I don't care if someone else sees me naked." We headed down the trail making sure to make a little noise. Although we saw them look up at where we were hiking, they continued to sit on the rocks and swim in the water without a stitch on. I had to admit the thought of stripping and feeling that cool water against my skin was appealing.

When we were about 100 feet from the group I heard Jenny mutter, "Oh my!!" There were five people at the pool up ahead. It turned out only one of them was a woman. The woman was a very attractive brunette with firm breasts, a trim, muscular body and no pubic hair; she was shaved bald so that her genitals and even the bud of her clit were quite visible even at this distance. The four guys were all in great shape and all, like the gal, were tanned all over. Sunbathing and swimming nude must have been a commonplace thing for all five of them. The guys' body hair was trimmed not shaved so that they didn't look very hairy. But I think what attracted Jenny and what had made her comment was something else. Of the four guys two were hung like horses. Even flaccid they were sporting thick, long cocks that swung some distance down their thighs. I have to say their size was even impressive to me.

As we drew closer it was Claire and her husband, Bert, who first approached us. Bert said with an accented voice, "Here, let us help you off with your packs. And don't worry about stripping down. As you can see we're all comfortable with getting naked. It's more fun in the water, right?"

Claire helped Jenny, and Bert helped me with our packs. I paused to wait for Jenny. If it was cool with her, then we would strip down. The signal was her unbuckling and unzipping her shorts and hooking her fingers in her hiking shorts and panties and letting them fall to the rock below. We soon were racing for the cool waters and having a great time playing in the refreshing water and drying off on the surrounding smooth-faced rocks...completely naked and exposed. Almost immediately we hit it off with the others, who it turned out were all hiking as a group. There were four from France and one American.

Jenny had mentioned that she had a surprise for me on this trip but it still caught me by surprise when she was lying back on the rocks and I saw that she had trimmed her normal triangular patch of pubic hair which had covered her genitals into a one-inch wide landing strip which left her pussy lips bare. Her pouty set of labia, both outer and inner and her clit were very visible. I noticed that the warmth of the sun beating down on her bald pussy caused her clit to engorge and become more pronounced than when it had been hidden in a bush of pubic hairs. It was erotic to me and several times I caught the other guys checking Jenny's body out with approval. Hell, I was checking out Jenny's as well as Claire's delicious looking bodies too, so I didn't begrudge or become jealous over the attention the guys were showing Jenny. And she didn't seem to take affront when she caught the guys checking her out or putting a hand on her shoulder, arm or leg a little longer than usual. She seemed to be enjoying their interest and their touch.

As I said Jenny was fascinated by the rather large cocks that Jean and Jacques, two brothers and Bertrand's cousins, were sporting. Even in a flaccid state their penises hung six or seven inches down their thighs and were an easy one and a half to two inches thick. And they were the first uncircumcised penises Jenny had seen. Her first husband's and mine were both circumcised and the dildo I used on her was shaped like a circumcised penis. The foreskins on Jean's, Jacques' and Bertrand's penises just made them appear that much larger, especially at the tip; and whenever they became aroused it was like a little surprise as the glans would peek out pushing the foreskin aside making their penises appear to be that much thicker.

Jenny's fascination with a big cock was partially my doing. After a couple of years together our sex life had become routine. It was one day while we were preparing dinner that Jenny, in a particularly randy mood, had taken one of those English, or seedless, cucumbers and had commented how good that would feel moving inside of her. That night we had an especially torrid night of sex; this had given me an idea. Being normally endowed and wanting to surprise her on her birthday I had procured a set of three dildos: one vibrating dildo shaped like a traditional vibrator, one non-vibrating traditional dildo and one made of gel but anatomically shaped like a rather large penis with a knobby glans and veins along the shaft. Lubricated up and sheathed with a condom to assist penetration Jennifer went absolutely bonkers when I slid the anatomically correct cock in and out of her and played with her clit simultaneously until she sustained a gushing climax that literally wet the bed. This was the first time she had ever ejaculated. She was surprised at her vagina's and her body's reaction, but she really liked it. The rest of the evening she was an erotic tiger as she sucked me and fucked me with no mercy. From that point onward the soft flexible representation of an enormous cock became Jenny's and my best friend. We didn't use it all the time but just enough to add variety to our sex life.

On the following Christmas I surprised her with a model that contained a receptacle that could be squeezed at the proper moment and force what felt like an ejaculation inside of her. This really intensified her climax. It became a new part of our bedroom routine. Warmed up in the fake testicles the semen-like liquid we purchased felt like the real thing to Jenny. It also was pleasant to taste as I would orally pleasure her. After she climaxed with the large gel dildo I would usually follow her climax by licking her pussy until she went almost out of her mind with multiple orgasms. She would often beg me to stop but I would keep her riding on the knife's edge for a long time. This was usually followed by an incredibly intense fuck or by Jenny delivering an incredible session of sucking my cock that had me also begging for mercy as she drove me out of my mind with pleasure. Our sex life became much improved as a result of these toys we purchased.

And Jenny had not felt the impulse to stray from our relationship until today. When Jenny spied Jean and Jacques not only hung in a truly significant way but also muscular and tanned all over and shaved of body hair except for a small soul patch north of their sizable penises, I think it hit a special nerve...deep in her vagina, all along the engorged shaft of her clitoris and up through her whole body. She became curious at the possibilities. During our swim Jenny seemed to bump into the brothers quite a bit but on that first day I really just chalked it up to having fun.

All of us pretty quickly liked each other's company. There was Claire and Bertrand, the other married couple, their mutual friends Jean and Jacques, and their mutual American friend, Fred. Claire, Bertrand, Jean, and Jacques were all from southern France. Their friendship with Fred had developed when he was working in France. They all had a mutual appreciation for the outdoors and like many from Europe were comfortable with their bodies and being naked in front of others. Visiting the US gave them the opportunity to enjoy the wilder, more open natural settings of America.

It was soon agreed that we would all travel together over the next five days for both company and protection from wild animals. After cooling off we hiked together to our first campsite. We shared food and drink and Claire prepared a special tea which she said was only for women. She said she found it gave her energy during these long hikes through the mountains and had the beneficial side effect of increasing her libido which Bert appreciated. As she explained to Jenny it contained damiana, muira puama, dong quai, horny goat weed, and guarana, flavored with stevia and a fruit extract. Claire boiled a large batch so she could put it into two thermoses, one for herself and one for Jenny. She explained to Jenny that whenever they met a woman on the trail, Claire liked to share her herbal secrets.

That first night we all were pretty tired from the first day's exertions so we were all soon in our respective tents. Jenny did disappear in the middle of the night, however, as the tea which Claire had given Jenny prompted her to have to pee in the middle of the night. I was sleepy and didn't respond when Jenny asked if I could protect her while she went off to pee in the woods, but I did hear a male voice shortly after she stepped out of our tent. When she got back in the tent, she immediately snuggled in next to me and soon we were fooling around until Jenny was soon riding on top of me until we climaxed and she slumped exhausted on my chest. We slept like that until dawn. It was while we were passionately kissing that I noticed that her saliva tasted a little salty and thought nothing of it until Jenny told me what had happened a few days later.

She had been a little miffed when I didn't wake to escort her to pee but almost immediately she bumped into Jean who had apparently also felt the need to relieve himself. Together they had picked their way through the woods and Jean asked Jenny if she wanted to have him hold her hands so she could squat more comfortably and relieve herself. She took him up on his offer. Given their relative positions while she peed, Jean's sizable cock was only inches from Jenny's face and she couldn't help but stare at it. Staring at Jean's cock and her warm breath caressing his skin caused Jean to start to get an erection. Maybe it was the tea already having an effect on Jenny's libido or maybe it was the temptation of having a real life massive cock within easy reach; Jenny flirted with Jean and said to him, "You've helped me pee, can I help you pee?"

Without waiting for a response Jenny stood up and snuggled in close to Jean's naked muscular body and grasped his cock in her hand and aimed it towards where she had just peed herself. When he didn't pee she stroked his cock a few times but still he couldn't pee. Instead his already large penis began to swell and stiffen. "Now I will never be able to pee," Jean jokingly remarked.

Apparently Jenny boldly responded, "I can solve that problem." She knelt in front of Jean and licked and then sucked Jean's lengthening and thickening cock until Jean groaned and released a sizable load of semen down Jenny's throat and filled her mouth until it gushed from her lips.

At this point Jean lifted Jenny off of her knees and licked up his own cum from Jenny's bare chest, from her chin and from her lips. "Ohmigod, I can't believe I just did that with you. You naughty boy! Gosh but you're making me so horny. Or maybe it's that tea Claire made...that wonderful tea," she rubbed her belly. I guess Jenny, feeling a little guilty for sucking off a complete stranger and cheating on me decided to let it stop there. She did however still insist on holding Jean's cock as he let loose with a strong stream of pee. It felt amazing to feel the hot stream of pee vibrate Jean's cock and heat it up in the palm of her hand. She even ran her finger over the tip when he was done and tasted his pee. Jean reciprocated by running his finger down between her labia and also tasted the mix of urine and vaginal wetness that was there.

They had headed back immediately to our campsite and that was when Jenny engaged me in heated sex. She felt horny and guilty at the same time. Her release and my own release inside of her calmed her down and she slept through the rest of that first night.

The next day I just woke up as usual cradling my wife's slender soft body against my chest and kissing her good morning. At this point I was totally unaware of what was happening and neither Jean nor Jenny gave any indication that anything was out of the ordinary.

We headed out on the trail. After about an hour both Jenny and Claire began shedding their clothing until they were both completely naked except for their hiking boots and socks. It was erotic as all get out to see both my wife and another man's wife both strutting their stuff on the trail. No one gave any indication that this was extraordinary but I wondered if the other men were checking out Claire and Jenny like I was.

At last we reached the first of two rapids that we would encounter on this stretch of the trail. Being alone we all stripped and spent about an hour swimming, horse playing, and stretching out on the warm, sunny rocks surrounding the stream. Again Jenny got very physical with the guys, but then so did Claire. There were several times when I came up out of the water to find myself staring at Claire's beautiful bald belly and pussy. The groove of her genitals was so perfect and the little nub of her clitoris barely parted her labia. It was like looking at one of the nude statues in Europe, but this was living, rosy skin not cold marble.

I guess Jenny noticed me eyeing Claire's bald pussy so after the day's hike she raised the subject when were back in our tent. "You know, Claire tells me that Bertrand is exceptional at removing body hair. He uses a razor but it is the oil he uses that keeps a woman or man smooth for weeks." I guess I looked puzzled at what the heck she was talking about and then she confronted me. "I've seen you checking out Claire. She does look cute down there," Jenny pointed to her own crotch. "Claire said that if I wanted to be hairless like her Bertrand could shave me and use his oil and technique so I wouldn't get those troublesome nubs from shaving. He would share the formula with me and show you and me the technique for applying the oil so I could continue to stay bald down there. Heck, I told Claire that I might do the same to you, Mark. I kind of like the clean look that Jean, Jacques and Bertrand have. It really highlights their manhood and their testicles when they're not smothered in curly pubic hair. And Claire tells me that the sex, especially the oral sex, is so much better when there is no pubic hair getting in the way...just smooth silky skin."

So we both agreed to Bertrand's shave, Jenny enthusiastically and me reluctantly but willing to cooperate with Jenny's fantasy. With Jenny Bert rubbed oil into her belly and all around the folds of her pussy; he even stroked her clitoris with his thumb and forefinger. Jenny warned him, "If you keep doing that I'm going to have an orgasm in front of everyone." Bertrand pulled out a straight razor and began to work his magic. Soon Jenny's groin was smooth and hairless and so was all the skin in and around her genitals. The manipulation she told me later had almost made her cum. It was evident from the way her labia engorged and her clit hardened that having someone manipulate her like that was having a welcomed effect on her body. As she stood up she shook herself to relieve the sexual tension.

Then Claire dragged me over to sit on the stump on which she had been resting so Bert could do the same for me. Almost instantly as Bert's hands rubbed the oil into my cock, my groin, and my testicles I got an erection...a big one. Both Claire and Jenny remarked that I looked mighty tempting. Somehow in the span of a single day this whole hike had become very sexual. Bert's blade worked over my testicles and between my legs, over my groin and up the shaft of my penis until all I had left was a little soul patch like Bert, Jean and Jacques. At that point Jenny directed Bert to shave me completely bald. "I want to see beautiful bare skin when Mark is moving inside of me." As Bert's hands moved over my genitals I too felt like I was about to cum and Bert felt my penis give little pulses. Not wanting me to cum all over his hands he paused, waited until the throbbing subsided and then continued until my groin and genitals were smooth and free of all hair.

maxmaypo
maxmaypo
517 Followers