Jennifer Loses Herself in Jamaica

Story Info
Wife gets more than she bargained for at a resort.
5.9k words
3.85
114.4k
58
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
maxmaypo
maxmaypo
518 Followers

It had been a great once-in-a-lifetime trip to a hedonistic resort in Jamaica. Jennifer and Brian had wanted to do this ever since Brian had explained how he had once participated in such a resort in one of the other Caribbean islands. This was before he and Jennifer had met each other, dated, formed a relationship and then had married. Now they could do it together; they were both excited at the prospect.

Jennifer had made all the arrangements; she was always the one who was better organized so she arranged everything. She really wanted to go and get wild and have just a perfect time. She had even purchased some very racy swimwear that she hoped to wear at the resort...the kind of stuff you could never get away with at home back in the States. One of the suits was a bright yellow teardrop thong whose bikini top and bottom could be made as modest or immodest as she wanted. The other was a normal looking pale green bikini that turned transparent and revealed everything when it got wet. She planned to spend as much of their trip in these bikinis or less if she could help it; the resort they were going to was clothing optional. For Brian she had purchased some board shorts but also a racy, sheer g-string thong in case more of the men at the resort were wearing such things. She hoped so; she did so want to check out the other guys. She wanted to see and be seen.

Again as preparation for wearing these daring suits and enticing both Brian and any man who saw her, Jennifer had scheduled several laser treatments to completely remove the hair from her groin and genitals except for a cute heart shaped patch just north of the folds of her pussy. Some of her girlfriends had done so and they said it had really improved their sex lives. Because of wanting to surprise Brian Jennifer became quite the expert in the weeks prior to their trip at satisfying Brian's sexual needs without revealing herself down there. She wore PJ's to bed and provided Brian with great oral sex trying to keep her now bald pussy a secret.

This made Brian curious because as long as he had known Jennifer she loved to wear as little as possible, and nothing at bedtime. They would get home from work and Jennifer would usually head to the bedroom and almost always come out stark naked. Living in a third floor apartment with a balcony, Jennifer would often take advantage of the sun by sunning herself in the nude with only a beach towel hanging on the railing to hide her from being seen by the neighbors. But then she would also parade around the apartment naked with the lights on and the drapes drawn. She argued with Brian that people shouldn't be staring in through their windows, and in fact they had never had a complaint from their neighbors, so Brian thought maybe she was right.

Also as preparation she scheduled both Brian and her at a local tanning salon to darken their skin for the intense Caribbean sun.

The first day at the resort was a big surprise to Brian at how wild Jennifer wanted to be. Her slender body with the slight hips, the flat stomach and the rounded booty, and the small but firm breasts tipped with cute little tan erect nipples was tanned all over. And when she discovered there was a nude beach on their end of the resort she removed all of her clothing and headed out to the beach as soon as possible with nothing but a towel on her arm. Brian found her lying back on a chaise lounge with everything showing. It was then he finally got to see her big surprise...her bald pussy with the cute heart-shaped pubic patch just north of her pussy lips. But then every guy who was walking by was checking out Jennifer also. Soon realizing that everyone on this particular beach was nude, Brian soon joined Jennifer. He too was soon being ogled by guys and gals passing by their chaise lounges. He found he liked it. Jennifer did too...very much. She knew her body was in great shape and so on that first day she spent her time between the Caribbean waters, the beach, the bar at the beach and the snack bar back in the main part of the resort showing it off. That evening they ate dinner, attended a show at the resort and danced at the resort's night club. Towards midnight Jennifer dragged Brian into a midnight nude water volleyball game and then ended up on the opposing team. It appeared to Brian that she was enjoying having other guys hug and bump up against her naked wet body. But later she made up for it by passionately making love to him.

On the next day Brian woke up after a night of partying to find Jennifer already gone from their room. She had left a note, "Gone to the beach. I'll be under the trees trying not to get burned." When he got out to the beach he didn't see her at first. And then he noticed her coming in on a surf board nestled in front of one of the local ganja salesmen. She was wearing a green black and yellow hat, which she must have gotten from the salesman, and nothing else. Her rounded bottom was nestled snuggly against the guy's groin as she leaned over and paddled to propel them through the water. He had his hands on her hips to steady her but his long hands were cupping her naked groin just inches from her pussy. To Brian it was disconcerting but also erotic as hell to see his wife, completely naked, being held by this lean, muscular Jamaican guy. And wearing just a hat and nothing else just accented how naked and how sexy Jennifer was.

Brian started to get an erection, but Brian also got jealous and upset. It especially upset him when Jennifer jumped down off the board into the surf carrying a little baggy of ganja and strolled languidly up the beach so that her hips were rolling in the light surf. Brian knew the ganja guy would be clearly checking out his wife's beautiful lightly tanned ass, and it upset him that Jennifer was encouraging the guy to check out her ass and was thoroughly enjoying herself and the effect she was having on this stranger.

Sensing he was upset Jennifer talked to him and they patched things up. She was able to get him to understand that nothing was going to happen between her and any stranger. She was just enjoying being ogled and teasing. It was the first time in her life that she could not only walk around naked but be appreciated as a sexy, attractive woman in the nude. She knew she was turning guys on and absolutely loved it. She hoped that Brian would appreciate how sexy she was and enjoy the show. Brian, still a little worried about where this was going, warned her about encouraging men too far; they might do something she didn't want to have happen.

But she was confident that nothing would happen. After all they were on a secure resort where at least half the crowd was getting naked. In fact she had heard today from a lady on the beach early this morning about the Love Nest; this woman had tried it with her boyfriend. It was a grotto protected by vegetation and walls. Inside of it couples could have sex with other couples...partner swapping. So why would anyone want to hurt anyone else over sex, when you could easily and willingly swap with someone in the grotto and then later in your own bed. She waved off Brian's concern when he pointed out to her that they guy on the surf board was not a guest.

The rest of that day they enrolled in scuba lessons. For the lessons one was required to wear swimwear, but Jennifer wore her sheer swimsuit which looked modest until it got wet. Then she might as well have been nude. One of the local instructors paid a great deal of attention to Jennifer even to ignoring her husband until Jennifer asked him too. As each person took turns in the pool Jennifer struck up a flirtatious conversation with this guy; his name was Gerrod. It turned out that Gerrod was related to Nyoka the guy Jennifer had purchased the marijuana from and flirted with on the surf board. They had a cousin, Wylie, who organized trips up to villages in the hills where one could eat, dance and party with Jamaicans outside of the resort. Before they parted he gave Jennifer the way to contact Wylie; he said she should come even if her husband didn't want to. Jennifer flirtatiously said she might consider that if he could guarantee showing her a good time. He assured her she would have the wildest time of her life.

To Brian this wasn't a good sign: travel outside of the resort by herself with a strange man or men? But Jennifer just laughed Brian off and told him not to worry. There was no way she would travel without Brian, even if he was a stick in the mud sometimes. And anyway what could happen with someone who was an employee of the resort. Jennifer finally got Brian to laugh it off and they proceeded to have another great night of dining, dancing and partying. Feeling a little wild after a few drinks and smoking the weed she had purchased, Jennifer entered herself in a wet t-shirt contest at one of the resort's clubs and tried to get Brian to enter also. He was sorry he didn't; what happened was very wild.

Jennifer ended up winning the contest along with a beautiful black woman with a slender figure, dark chocolate brown skin, hazel colored eyes, and with large firm breasts that stood right out from her chest; like Jennifer she too had had her pubic hair shaved completely off. Both girls had danced to a tie. Each had started out with a t-shirt, provided by the night club, and their respective bra and panties. But as each moved to the next round, each got more daring. Renice, the black girl, finally removed every stitch of her clothing and had the host poor water on her bare body. The guys and gals cheered her on because she not only got butt naked but she danced very suggestively. When it was Jennifer's turn to respond to that challenge, she too found herself stripping everything off and dancing as suggestively as she could. She didn't want to lose and was having a blast getting naked in front of a cheering crowd. To counter this Renice began dancing suggestively with Jennifer; she touched Jennifer all over. Later Jennifer would recall to Brian that she had gotten very aroused having a woman's breasts and hips pressed against hers and feeling her hands flutter all over her skin, even to her intimate places. Jennifer soon reciprocated and the host gave both the win.

For the guys wet briefs contest both Renice and Jennifer were volunteered by the host to pour the water on the guys and help them get naked; the girls had remained totally naked on stage. It was Renice again who finally seized one guy's cock and began stroking it on stage until he got an erection. Of course Jennifer felt she had to do the same too. She later related to Brian, apologetically, that she didn't know what got into her. She thought it was her desire to not be one-upped by Renice. What she didn't tell Brian was that she had enjoyed getting so naughty in front of everyone and touching another man's very hot, hard penis; the guy's penis had gotten so large, much larger than Brian's ever did. Again that night, however, she very aggressively made love to Brian. She wanted him badly and she wanted him to feel she wanted him. They fucked and fucked and fucked late into the early morning.

The next morning Brian again awoke to an empty bed and again a note that Jennifer was going to look up Nyoka and get a little more weed for them. As Brian got to the beach he didn't see Jennifer or Nyoka. It was a half hour later as Brian began to get concerned that something had happened to Jennifer that he saw them paddling in on Nyoka's paddleboard. Jennifer was wearing a shirt she must have borrowed from Nyoka because he was shirtless; it was open all the way down. Again Jennifer's bare backside was pressed up against Nyoka's hips as they paddled through the water. As they drew in to shore Jennifer waved for Brian to come out and meet Nyoka. She hopped into the water after Nyoka stripped the shirt off of her shoulders. Again she was naked and laughing. As Brian came out, she said, "Nyoka offered to paddle me along the shore to his village so I could see where he and his family live. It was wonderful. He introduced me to several of his friends. Isn't he the sweetest?" and with this she leaned into Nyoka and kissed him on the cheek. Baggie in hand she began to wade into the shore and momentarily this left Nyoka and Brian standing there watching Jennifer's gorgeous naked body moving through the water with the waters lapping around her naked hips and then her naked bottom. Nyoka remarked, "Mr. Brian, you should watch your wife or someone going to fuck that pussy...and it won't be you. " Then he laughed loudly and added, "You lucky man, motherfuckah. She a beautiful, fuckable woman, and me and me village mates think so too." Again he laughed shaking his head and paddled away to take care of another customer wading in the waters near the shore...again a white female guest like Jennifer.

Brian was troubled by how friendly Jennifer was becoming and how it didn't seem to bother her to press her naked hips against another man's body. She must have felt Nyoka's cock pressing against he butt. But as the day wore on and they had a great time together he soon let those troubled thoughts pass. He did see Renice later on and realized she was a part of the resort staff. When he commented to Jennifer, she seemed to know that, "She's a ringer, honey. The club which we were at hires her to appear to be a guest so that she can taunt the other guest contestants to bare all. The club makes big sales during those contests and the wilder the better. She let me know after we were done last night. By the way she is a cousin to Nyoka and Gerrod and Wylie. They are all from the same village. I really would like to hire Wylie to show us a good time at their village. How about tomorrow evening? Nyoka tells me if we buy the food and drink the village will turn out in a big party with much dancing and singing. It might cost us $150. Please, Brian. Let's do it. It's a once in a lifetime opportunity we will never have." Jennifer began swaying on the spot with her hips forming sexy figure eights and her hands moving side to side. She was already thinking of the dancing rhythms she would experience if they went. Surprisingly she found she was making herself wet with these sexy thoughts, but she mentioned nothing to Brian.

After dragging him back to the room to fuck his brains out, Brian agreed to the visit to Nyoka's village. That night Brian and Jennifer dined, danced and partied at the club. They didn't go for their usual midnight nude water volleyball but instead Jennifer dragged Brian down to the beach where they found a cabana bed on which they made love in the moonlight. For Jennifer it was very erotic as she realized that others might be watching her and her husband and in fact another couple soon joined them right nearby and also began making love. Their erotic noises aroused both Jennifer and Brian. Jennifer liked how it stiffened Brian as he moved inside of her. After making love until both had cum, they soon curled up in each other's arms and slept nude out on the beach in the warm night air.

The next day Jennifer was all about the trip to Nyoka's village that evening. So as the sun began to set it was with great excitement that they rented motorbikes for themselves and their passengers. They were accompanied on the bikes by Wylie who rode behind Jennifer but steered the motorcycle and by Renice who rode behind Brian resting her body against Brian's back and lacing her hands low on his waist to keep herself on the cycle. Soon they were up over the hills on a winding road. It was some time before they stopped at a location that was different than what Nyoka had shown Jennifer. Wylie explained that the village had two parts, one in the hills and a part on the shore from which to go fishing. The food had been picked up by Nyoka and Gerrod, using the money Jennifer had given them. There were several other Jamaican couples but the group was mostly Nyoka's male friends.

The party ensued and it wasn't long before Renice and one of her female friends began to challenge Jennifer to a dance contest. Each took turns dancing and soon the dancing became very suggestive and erotic. And soon the three women were removing all of their clothes to encouragement from the guys at the party. Several of the other women at the party joined them in dancing wildly and they soon removed their clothes and danced naked before the men of the village. Jennifer was fully into it and was parading her white body back and forth among the male audience and dragging several of the guys out to dance with her. Brian was inebriated and sitting placidly on the sidelines as Jennifer continued to dance and flirt and tease one after another of the dark-skinned men surrounding her. Neither Jennifer nor Brian was aware that the crowd surrounding them was all male now. All the couples had drifted off to do other things in private. Even Renice was no longer there. It was just Jennifer dancing naked before all these men.

Finally Jennifer grabbed Nyoka by the hand to bring him out into the circle of the crowd. He soon was hungrily running his hands up and down her naked skin. Being completely smashed she was not shy at all by this point and moved her body against his hands. She helped him to remove his shirt so that his bare, hairless skin slid across the tender skin of her bare breasts. Then she loosed his shorts so that they fell to the ground and left him naked. He wore no underwear so his penis, a thick, long dark thing which resembled his name which meant "snake" in some African dialect, soon was dangling and bumping against Jennifer's thighs and groin. She turned around and ground the twin white globes of her round bottom into his cock and the coarse hair of his groin as if it were nothing to do so in public. She was giddy with the exhibitionist freedom she felt and the unfettered wildness with which she was dancing and grinding on another man. The music, drink and gaiety continued. But it was not safe and unfortunately neither Brian nor Jennifer was aware of this fact.

Suddenly Nyoka swept Jennifer off of her feet into his wiry but strong arms and carried her off. Many of the men, but not all, followed. Several other men grabbed Brian and, in his inebriated state, easily pushed him forward to where the group was heading. It was further up a hill some distance from the main square of the village that Nyoka finally carried Jennifer into a house with a single room. There was a bed on one end of the room and Nyoka and several of his mates soon had Jennifer held down on the bed. Brian was pushed down on a chair facing the bed and quickly found himself bound to the chair; he began to loudly object and inquire what the hell was going on. He continued to object and Jennifer continued to scream as she was roughly held down on the bed. All of the men in the room soon disrobed until they were all standing there naked. It was obvious what was going to happen next.

Finally Nyoka walked up to Brian and grabbing his sizable cock and pushing it close to Brian's face he said, "We are all going to fuck your wife. It will be like no fuck she has ever had. We will slap her and pull her and fuck her again and again and again. And you will get to see it all. She will not tease me and my mates any longer with that bare white bottom of hers and think she is untouchable and above us."

As Nyoka finished and laughed in Brian's face Brian heard Jennifer cry out, "No! No! Please no! Oh, please, dear God, no!! No!! Oh god, no!!! AAAAAAAHHHHH!!!" She screamed loudly as if stabbed and Nyoka stepped back so Brian could see the long, dark shaft of a stranger's cock push its way into Jennifer's pussy. She kicked and squirmed and screamed but to no avail. No one there was going to help her, and Brian couldn't either. He looked around and saw that all the windows and doors were shut or shuttered so that no sound would escape this house. It made the room hot but it just made everyone's skin shiny with perspiration, even Jennifer's. Unfortunately this just made her tanned white skin all that much more erotic looking. The fucking continued. The guy inside of her was really putting it to her causing her whole lower body to jump as he thrust in and out of her vagina. To lubricate himself he swept a handful of perspiration and smoothed it on his cock as he pulled out of Jennifer's vagina. He was fucking her dry. In her terror she was not lubricated and it hurt as he repeatedly thrust into her.

maxmaypo
maxmaypo
518 Followers
12