Jennifer, Me, and the Dancing Bears

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Near the end of the show, Jennifer and Marie gathered us dancers together and said that Morgan, the bride-to-be, was ready to be fucked by all of us on the stage as the pinnacle to her wild evening. I was surprised. From what Jenny had told me Morgan didn't seem to be the kind of girl who participated in random, wanton sex. Jenny later told me that Morgan began to lighten up at the party after a few drinks and seeing many of her friends sucking on strangers' cocks, but what really surprised her and made her literally shed her clothes for the rest of the evening was seeing her own mother fucking one of the dancers with raw abandon. She had rarely ever seen her mother naked let alone humping away on a man's cock. She had always secretly wanted to get naked in public so she did it at that point; she spent the rest of the evening totally naked. And then when she saw Jenny go for the gusto on the stage with Jerry she had to do the same. "Shit, I want to have fun too. But I want every guy here to take me," she yelled out to Marie.

Morgan had deep blue eyes, a round face, blond hair, small breasts, a big round butt that just lifted her pussy up into the air when she was on her back, and a fine down of light, straight pubic hair which framed her pussy lips but which didn't extend over them. She had natural pubic hair that just covered her groin but not her pussy lips. Those pouty white lips and her clitoral hood were free of hair. It was a very erotic look like she had shaved.

So Jenny and Marie enlisted the DJ first. His cock was the smallest and Marie wanted Morgan to get fucked by ever larger dicks.

The DJ was forcibly stripped by several of Morgan's friends and Marie teased him to hardness by sucking on his cock. Like most men he was game for what was being offered. He put a long song on, some techno dance mix number and headed out onto the stage. Several of Morgan's friends had encouraged her to masturbate in public as a part of her fantasy so she was already warmed up and wet when Carlos stood over her. However when he saw how sweet her pussy looked he dove in between her legs and gave that little blond pussy a tongue lashing that had Morgan begging to be fucked. So Carlos obliged and started Morgan out with a rapid fuck that soon had her cumming again. He in turn let loose with a load which Morgan welcomed. She announced to everybody, "This is my last wild night. I want to be filled with cum. I want it running down my legs all week. I want my future husband to not know that his cock has got little sperm all swimming around his cock while we make love on our first wedding night. I'm getting' creamy just thinking about it. Next!!!" She was really drunk and horny!!!

Jerry was next. He fucked Morgan three ways: with him on top, with her on top and doggie style. She enjoyed every minute. At the right moment Jerry quickened his pace and shot his load up her pussy. "Oh god that feels great," she called out to the others around her. "I hope someone's taking pictures." They hadn't to that point but since Morgan had asked, Marie began to film her with her digital camera... still shots and video shots.

Next were Vince and I. We had decided that a real treat for Morgan would be a double penetration...in the pussy and in the ass at the same time. Vinny got on the floor underneath Morgan and worked his cock up her anus. At first she grunted in pain but soon she had his whole erect cock up there. Next I leaned over her and slid my 10" of meat between those engorged pink lips and into her vagina. Her lips were curled back from the hole of her vagina so it was an easy shot in. She felt hot and slippery as I pushed my cock in. Deep inside I could feel my cock awash in cum already in her vagina. It was like my cock was swimming in juices inside of Morgan. Vince and I coordinated our moves so as Vince was pulling out, I'd be thrusting in and as Vince would thrust into her butt I'd be sliding out of her vagina. Jerry knelt next to her face and hungrily she took his still slippery cock into her mouth. So now Morgan was naked, sharing a triple penetration with three strangers and being filmed acting like a complete whore to sex.

At least until she was about to explode in yet another shuddering orgasm. As she came once I quickened my pace so that the friction would cause me to cum, but it also caused Morgan to cum again. Then I pulled out while Vince fucked her ass rapidly and I rapidly diddled her clit until Vince shot a load up Morgan's butt and Morgan came again. Her pussy actually made a sucking noise as she spasmed in and out and she actually ejaculated some of my semen.

Last was Tronzell. He carried Morgan's body damp with perspiration over to the couches and fucked her for a good half hour while the rest of us danced for the ladies again. In the background we all could hear was Morgan crying out every so often, "Oh, god, Oh my god, Oh, I'm gonna cum, oh god, oh god, oh god, oh my god, OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHH!" We'd all look at each other smile and give thumbs up for Tronzell's size and expertise. As Tronzell continued to fuck Morgan but good, the gaps between her vocal orgasms shortened. Soon Morgan was crying out continuously, "Oh god, oh god, oh god, oh lord, fuck me, oh god, oh god, oh my god, I can't, I can't , ohmigod, ohmigod, please, don't, ohmigod, my...my...my...unhh...unh..god god god god...oh...shit...OH! OH!OH!OH!OH!YES!YES!YES! Now, now, yes, ohmigod, yes, there, there, there, yes there, faster, OHMIGOD...I"MMMMCUMMMMIIING!!!!" And a few minutes later it would start for Morgan all over again. Like I said this fantastic event went on for a half hour of Morgan getting a royal fucking by Tronzell, the meat master. Her future husband was gonna have a tough time satisfying her needs after this. I was certain that my Jennifer would be getting another "massage" customer who would want a happy ending on a regular basis.

I've got to say listening to her made many of us horny. So Jenny snuck off with Jerry who fucked her soundly again. I fucked Morgan's mom, Nilda again, on the sofa next to her daughter, and this time left her full of cum. Some girls began to masturbate. And some of the girls learned that they had no problems with tasting pussy and being pleasured by a woman. There just weren't enough of us guys to go around and Morgan's vocal pleasuring was making us all horny.

What a night. Jerry and the Dancing Bears still use me occasionally. But there is one catch. If I go, Jenny goes. I can fuck a woman to make her happy but Jenny wants a little creamy action from Jerry and the other guys. I must have a little voyeur in me because I gotta say watching my wife arch her belly up to take in another man's cock just makes me that much harder. And I'm sure the woman I'm pleasuring doesn't mind that.

12