Jennifer Monroe & the Ladies Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He went on for another ten minutes or so, with Jennifer loving every word. Wanda told her she was getting a good slave, but she never dreamed she'd be getting such a prize fag whore. She would surely reward her later. The ladies sat quietly, rubbing their cocks through their corduroy skirts and dresses as they listen to Debbie beg, and they were all getting very excited. Seeing that, Jennifer realized she needed to get things moving, she sensed the ladies might be getting a little impatient, maybe even suspecting her of milking it a bit.

"Alright bitch that's enough, I've decided to give you one chance to prove yourself, now suck my cock."

He happily unzipped her trousers, reached in and with some difficulty, pulled out her very hard twelve-inch boner. The only time Debbie had seen her cock before was from across the room while Mrs. Monroe jerked her off. But seeing it now, just inches from his face, he couldn't believe how fucking huge it really was. Jennifer enjoyed seeing the fear and lust in his eyes, and started gently slapping his face with her boner. Then the ladies all started to taunt him.

"I bet you never saw anything like that before have you fag."

"No bitch, there's no backing out now."

"What're you going to do with THAT you little fucking homo?"

They went on like that for a short while, and Jennifer continued to gently slap his face with her dick, then she shushed them.

"Still want me to shove my cock in your tight little shitter fairyboy?"

"Oh god yes Miss Jennifer, please do it."

That surprised her a little.

"Well you little queer, we'll see how good you suck cock first. After you suck off all the ladies and have a nice belly full of sperm, maybe the girls will take turns fucking your sissy ass, would you like that Daisy May cocksucker?"

"Yes please Ma'am, I want to be the Lady's Club Whore, please Miss Jennifer, let me be the club whore, I promise I'll be good."

She smiled at the ladies with pride. "Fine faggot, then let's get started."

She gave his face one last hard slap with her boner, which stunned him a bit. "Well, what are you waiting for Mary Jane, suck my cock!"

It was an order that didn't need repeating, with Debbie it never was. He immediately stretched his sissy lips around her fat mushroom and gently sucked on it for a minute, letting his mouth get used to is size. Then with a slutty purr, he slid his lips down her shaft about six inches or so. Again giving his mouth a moment to adjust to her boner, he slid them back up and pulled his mouth off her large knob with a slurpy pop.

He looked up at her with a smile. "Thank you Miss Jennifer, it's an honor to have your beautiful dick in my unworthy mouth."

Without breaking eye contact, he started swirling his tongue around her mushroom and moaning like a bitch in heat. He then proceeded to alternate between swabbing her cock knob, and licking up and down her boner like a little girl savoring an ice cream cone. Every so often he plunged his lips half way down her shaft and spent a few minutes jerking her off with his lips.

He finally pulled his eyes away from hers, and stared down past her boner at her corduroy pantsuit, and that sight was driving him fucking crazy. He was not only getting to taste her cock, but he was also getting a good close up look at her corduroys, and that put him in corduroy fag heaven. His caged penis kept trying to get a boner but it was a useless effort, and he enjoyed the fact that without even touching him she still has total control over his dickie, and him. He really didn't care though, worshipping her boner was much more enjoyable than having one of his own. Although, he hoped that maybe someday soon he could do the former while having the latter.

At one point he pulled his mouth off her mushroom and held her cock at its base while attacking it with his tongue, licking it all over. Jennifer loved the fact that Wanda had found her such a talented cocksucker, and she thought to herself, if wearing corduroy makes this little fag such an obedient cock hungry whore, then I think I'll be buying myself a few more corduroy outfits.

Debbie began to run his free hand all around her corduroy trousers, and started sucking her dick again. Jennifer was enjoying Debbie's rhythm of licking then sucking, licking then sucking, and she soon found herself breathing hard and purring a bit. When Debbie started tonguing her frenulum, she moaned loudly, rolled her eyes in pleasure and looked at Sasha with a dreamy smile. Sasha too had noticed what a horny little bitch Debbie was, and got an idea. She knelt down next to Debbie and replaced his hand with hers at the base of Jennifer's cock. She whispers in his ear. "You're doing great sugar, Jen is really liking your mouth. Here, let me hold this for you tinkerbell, go ahead and feel up your corduroy queen with both hands."

His cock strained against its cage once more as his hands explored Miss Jennifer.

Sasha continued. "You like this don't you bitch, having Sasha feed you a big cock? Well next time Sugar it's going to be my big black dick and you better be fucking hungry."

He was getting very horny and tried to keep his lips in a steady rhythm as they slid up and down Jennifer's boner, but it was getting difficult. He dared to feel up her corduroy covered tits, and surprisingly she didn't object. In fact, from the sudden increase in her moaning and groaning he thought she enjoyed it. After another ten minutes of feeling up his corduroy queen, and listening to Sasha tell him what a good bitch he was, Jennifer's moans became more intense and constant.

"Oh Sasha, you have no idea how good this little cocksucker's mouth feels. I think I'm going to fuck his pretty mouth every day from now on. Yes, that's it Debbie dear, suck it, suck my dick you little slut. And by the way, from now on you'll be licking my dick clean whenever I pull it out of your dirty pooper. Yes you little bitch, I'm going to...oh god...fucking rape you with my...suck it you fucking slut!"

Sasha whispers in Debbie's ear. "Here, take her cock back honey and get a good grip on it, she's gonna blow in your mouth any second, and sugar she cums a fucking ton."

She kissed his cheek with her big wet lips, then got up she said loudly. "And white boy, make sure you swallow every last fucking drop, Miss Jennifer doesn't like any sperm being wasted."

Holding her dick at its base again, he bobbed his head up and down her cock as fast as he could, jerking off the top six or seven inches with his lips. He wished he could take more in his mouth, but his gag reflex was much too strong for throating.

Jennifer cried out. "You fucking little bitch I'm cumming!"

As soon as she said it he could feel her cock expand between his lips, and his mouth immediately filled with warm creamy sperm. He could hear the ladies telling Jenifer to fuck his mouth in the background, but his focus was on trying to swallow her jizzum. He managed to gulp down the first mouthful, but she filled his mouth again too quickly for him to keep up. It came gushing out the sides of his mouth and all over her trousers. He swallowed again but the same thing happened, and her corduroy pants were getting coated with sperm. After the third gulp went down his throat, he thought to himself, Sasha sure as hell was right, Jennifer's ball sack never empties. After the fourth stream gushing out, her flow tapered off and Debbie managed to swallow the last few loads.

Taking his mouth off her mushroom for a moment to get some air, he looked up at her. Her face looked very content but there was fire in her eyes. Not sure what that was all about, he licked his lips, took her dick back in his mouth, and gently sucking on it until it went limp. When he pulled his mouth off again he looked proud of himself and she gave him a minute to think.

Finally she said. "I know you're a cocksucking whore, but are you a fucking stupid bimbo too? What did Sasha just say to you no more than five minutes ago?"

It suddenly dawned on him what she wanted, and he looked down at her sperm coated corduroy trousers.

"That's right, nothing wasted, especially Miss Jennifer's sperm, pantyboy."

He was amazed that her jizzum was still laying on top of the corduroy fabric, wide-wale corduroy as soft as hers would usually soak it in quickly. It just proved what he thought as he felt it sliding down his throat, Miss Jennifer had the thickest cock cream he'd had ever eaten.

When it came to licking sperm off of corduroy, Debbie needed no prodding. He gently pushed her limp dick to the side and proceeded to lap up her creamy cum like a thirsty puppy. Jennifer heard Debbie moaning as he ate her sperm and patted his head.

"Good girl. See ladies, isn't my little fag puppy a good sperm whore?"

They all agree that he was.

"But my little cocksucker, you failed to swallow my entire load straight down your sissy throat. That's not being a good girl. What do you think ladies, should I punish our bitchboy?"

They giggled a little because what Debbie didn't know was that no sissyboy had ever been able to handle Jennifer's huge cum load. In fact, neither had any of the ladies, but they all played along. As he licked the sperm from her trouser they discussed different punishments for their disobedient cocksucker. Some suggested a simple spanking, while others wanted to bring Wanda back to cut off his sissy little balls. Most ideas however, fell somewhere in between. There was a lot of nasty talk about gang raping his boy pussy, starting with their dicks, then using anything from their fists to baseball bats. They were obviously trying to scare their new little sissy bitch, but it didn't work. After several minutes of licking Jennifer's trousers he leaned back and sat on his heels. He continued to feel up her legs and stared obsessively at her corduroy outfit.

Looking at him, Jennifer thought. God, owning this bitch is so fucking easy, all I have to do is get a few corduroy outfits and this faggot will be mine forever. He's such a horny little shit too. Who knows, maybe every so often I might pimp him out to those horny homos at the gym, I'm sure they'd pay plenty to fuck his sissy ass. But she realized she was getting way ahead of herself.

"Are you done Mary Jane? Did you lick my trousers nice and clean?"

"Yes Miss Jennifer, I'm sorry they got messy, I'll do better next time, I'll swallow faster I promise."

She checked her pants to make sure. "Well that all sounds very nice tinkerbell, but you still need to be punished. I'm sure you heard the ladies' ideas on the subject, didn't you dear?"

He nodded.

"Do you have any thoughts about it?"

"No Ma'am, I'm sorry for being bad and I deserve whatever the ladies have in mind for me, please give me my punishment, I want it."

"Well, what do you think girls, do you believe Daisy May pantyboy?"

They all grinned and nodded, except for Marsha, who slowly shook her head.

"You see ladies, that's why I'm in charge around here. This fag doesn't believe you will do half the things you just said, and the other half are things he wants you to do anyway. He's asking for it because he thinks he's going to get what he wants, not because he thinks he deserves to be punished. He's playing you like a fiddle. Isn't that right Debbie dear?"

He just stared at her and said nothing.

"Don't you eyeball me faggot, answer me!"

He looked down and said meekly. "Yes Miss Jennifer, you are right."

She gave the ladies a satisfied look.

"I told you, I know sissyboys better than they know themselves, now watch and learn. I want all you ladies to pull up your skirts.

Go ahead.

Now wiggle those hard cocks around for the fag.

Stand up Debbie and take a good look at all those pretty dicks just waiting to pump you full of jizzum. Go ahead, you can rub your little dickie if you want. I bet that sight makes you so horny your balls are ready to explode.

Yes Daisy May, six pretty ladies all dressed in corduroy, all waiting to take turns making you their little bitchboy, I bet it's a corduroy fag's ultimate fantasy come true, isn't it Debbie dear?"

He stood in awe rubbing his dickie through his dress and stared at his corduroy Queens. His cage was hurting his penis a little but he was just too fucking horny to care. She let him suffer like that for a few minutes and then said forcefully.

"Debbie dear, look at me."

He did.

"Get your ass out of here right now, you insolent little bitch!"