Jennifer Monroe & the Ladies Ch. 02

Story Info
Debbie's night of submission continues (Janice & Lesley).
6k words
4.25
7.5k
3

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/22/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Everyone stopped. The ladies all looked at Jennifer with their mouths hanging open, and Debbie just stood there mortified, not believing what he just heard. "Do you not speak English bitch, I said get the fuck out of here right now. That's your punishment."

He didn't move.

"Oh, are you feeling sorry now Tinkerbell, well tough shit, beat it, bye-bye."

Debbie's eyes filled with tears, he dropped to his knees and kissed Jennifer's foot. "No Miss Jennifer please no, please let me stay, I'm sorry I'm so sorry, please let me stay, I'll be very good, please let me prove myself. I'll be the best bitchboy you ladies have ever had, I promise you, please please let me suck your cocks, all your cocks ladies, please don't make me leave."

She let him grovel at her feet for a couple of minutes, and as he did she pushed her limp penis back in her trousers, zipped them up and fixed her outfit. Then looking at the ladies she smiled with pride. They were in various stages of shock, but seeing the look on her face they quickly suspected she wasn't serious, so they relaxed and enjoyed what they were hearing.

"You see ladies, you have to know your sissyboys and what makes them tick. They're all sniveling little wimps with no balls, and they'll happily submit to any kind of nasty abuse if they think it'll get them what they want. And what they want of course, is to be a slave to a lady. The kind of lady who not only puts them through their paces, but makes them be obedient little cock whores, and if one of those cocks happens to be hers, all the better. Every time she makes him submit to a cock, she is reminding him of how worthless he is as a man, and how useless his dickie is to a woman."

She paused and looked down. "Get up here faggot."

He obeyed and she pointed to her corduroy bulge. "Kiss it tinkerbell."

He happily complied.

"You heard what I said to the ladies, didn't you?"

"Yes Mistress."

"Is it true?"

"Yes Miss Jennifer, you're right. My dickie and I are useless to a woman, but we love to serve ladies, they are so beautiful and full of power. I know I'll never be worthy of fucking a woman, so I try to make my Mistress happy by being the best cocksucker I can be. I hope that if I entertain her properly she might let me suck on her tits, and maybe even lick her pussy."

He boldly looked her in the eye. "Or with a special lady, suck her beautiful cock."

"Tell me Debbie, who was your last Mistress?"

"My Nana."

"Really? That's quite interesting. Did she suck your dickie?"

"Heavens no Miss Jennifer, she only used my penis to keep me obedient, it wasn't used for pleasure. If she wanted pleasure she'd have sex with a real man, I was just a fuck toy. She used to make me suck her gentleman friend hard before he fucked her, and lick his dick and her pussy clean when they were done."

"Well fairyboy, that's all very nice, but don't you ever want to cum?"

"Yes Miss Jennifer, I'm horny all the time, sometimes I even cum right in my corduroys when I am sucking cock."

He paused and lowered his eyes. "But I usually try not to, she always got mad when I did that without permission."

"So she never let you cum Debbie dear? I find that hard to believe"

"Well, if I was good, sometimes she'd let me to jerk off with her lover's corduroy pants. And if I was very good, maybe even hers, but that didn't happen very often."

He resumed kissing Jennifer's bulge and explained his love of servitude for another twenty minutes. Jennifer asked him many graphic questions, probing to find out what kinds of kinky sex his mistresses had required him to perform in the past. Some of them were very perverted, and after a while it became apparent that there was almost nothing he wouldn't do if you simply took charge of his corduroy fetish. It really was that easy. Be his corduroy mistress and he would willingly do anything you wanted, and ask for more. As that began to sink in, it made the ladies extremely horny. In fact, by then they'd all stopped stroking themselves to keep from cumming, except for Janice, who lost control and shot her load all over her tits and face. Seeing that, Jennifer gave Janice a dirty look and told them all to calm down. She then told Debbie to get on his feet.

"Alright sissyboy, you listen and listen good. I'm going to give you one chance to redeem yourself, so don't fuck it up. Got it?"

"Yes Miss Jennifer, oh thank you, thank you, thank you, I promise I'll..."

"Oh shut up fag, I don't want to hear you say it, I want you to prove it. I'm going to permit you to suck each of the ladies' cocks, one right after another, until you have drained all their ball sacks."

She could see the excitement in his eyes.

"Now listen good tinkerbell, all those blowjobs are to be balls to belly. Do you know what that means?"

"Yes Miss Jennifer, my Nana taught me how. When they cum in my mouth I'm supposed to swallow all of it down my throat and into my belly."

"That's right, very good dear, balls to belly, no messes like you made on my trousers. I don't want to see even one single drop of their jizzum until you have a full stomach. Got it my little cocksucker?"

"Oh yes Miss Jennifer, you won't, I promise."

"Fuck your promises fairyboy, this isn't kindergarten. If I see one drop of sperm, your sissy ass will be bounced out of here forever, understand?"

He gave her a chastised look. "Yes Miss Jennifer."

"Good, then I'm sure we won't have any problems. Now, if you perform your cocksucking duties well, and provide the ladies and my camera with some good entertainment, I just might remove your chastity device. Would you like that fag?"

He nodded vigorously.

"Somehow, I thought you would.

OK, your first order of business is clean up duty. As you can see, Janice, our newest and youngest member is still having some self-control issues. Like a horny little pantyboy she squirted her jizzum all over herself."

She admonished Janice with a disgusted look. "You would think that at twenty-one she would have learned a little more restraint by now."

Debbie looked at Janice, and it wasn't the first time his eyes had wandered her way. She was the smallest one of the group, but also the prettiest. She was about five-foot four-inches tall, maybe a hundred pounds and had a very feminine pretty face with shoulder length black hair. She was wearing a red wide-wale corduroy dress that came just above the knee. It was a very pretty dress, very sexy. It was sleeveless, fitted and the corduroy ran vertical in the bodice but horizontal in the skirt, which Debbie found appealing. The skirt was pulled up and laying on her belly, revealing her legs. They were clad in a pair of black mid-wale corduroy leggings with a boner hole. Her sissy white penis, now limp and coated with her own jizzum, looked wonderful against the black corduroy background. Her outfit was completed with a pair of red corduroy Mary Janes.

What caught Debbie's eye though, was the fact that her small corduroy covered tits and lovely painted face were splattered with creamy white sperm. He soaked in Janice's beauty for a moment and his penis again struggled with its cage. He was snapped out of it quickly however by the not so pleasant sound of Miss Jennifer voice.

"Hey bitchboy, wake the fuck up, did you hear what I just said?"

He didn't, and looked at her with panic.

"I said, you horny little shit, you're going to give Janice a tongue bath, you're going to lick up every drop of her jizzum Debbie dear, and I mean every fucking drop. And when you're finished, get on your knees in front of her and beg me to let you suck her dick."

She looked at Janice. "Are you ready dear?"

Janice nodded and gave Debbie a weird grin. It almost seemed like she enjoyed being coated in sperm in front of everyone.

"And just a little reminder fag, while you're cleaning her clitty don't forget to kiss her pretty balls and tell her how much you love them, because that's where your next meal is coming from. Now go get busy."

Debbie hurried over, paused for a second, then quickly decided to work from the top down. He leaned over so his face was only inches from hers and their eyes met. She smiled a very sexy smile, and her beauty made him a little weak in the knees.

She whispered. "Take me to heaven girl, I want to cum in your pretty mouth."

She then closed her eyes.

Gazing at her pretty face covered in thick creamy jizzum, he decided it had to be one of the sexiest sights he'd ever seen. He licked up a big glob of jizzum from her nose and savored the taste for a moment, then licked her cheeks, chin and neck completely clean. She smiled and purred the whole time, loving the feeling of being tongue bathed by a fag slave. One she knew she'd be fucking in a little while.

Since they hadn't had a bitchboy for a while, and she was the youngest, smallest and weakest lady, they'd been forcing her into the role of group bitch. For the most part she enjoyed being their submissive slut, but it felt really nice to have a little pillow-biter to fuck and abuse for a change. Yes, she could easily get used to it. She reached under his dress and massaged his sissy balls, knowing full well it would make life difficult for his caged penis.

As he cleaned around her eyes and lips he used just the tip of his tongue so as not to ruin her make-up, and when she realized what he was doing it turned her on a great deal. Between that and a handful of his balls, she had a sudden urge to suck his sissy dick, but with his cock cage in place that wasn't going to happen anytime soon. When he finished his diligent cleaning of her face, he gently kissed her moist ruby lips and purred a bit himself. That sent a shiver down Janice's spine, and she suddenly wondered if this bitch is trying to seduce her. She opened her eyes to look into his, but he was gone, and when she looked down Debbie was already licking the sperm from her corduroy covered tits.

She half moaned/half whispered. "Why you sneaky little bitch."

Sitting to her right, Lesley asked. "What are you talking about Janice?"

"Never mind dear, it's between me and the fag."

She swelled her chest which pushed her tits into Debbie's face, causing some of her jizzum to smear on it. When he lifted his head she scooped up a glob from his chin, smiled and told him to open his mouth, and when he obeyed she shoved her fingers in. Telling him to suck them clean he dutifully complied without breaking eye contact. He continued to suck on her fingers much longer than necessary, and after a minute she was sure the bitch was trying to score points with her.

"My my, aren't we being the seductive little slut, have you forgotten your place already fag?"

She slipped into a nasty tone. "Well fuck you cocksucker, it's not going to work, now finish licking my dress."

However, just before they broke eye contact she licked her lips seductively and he was pretty sure he just made a new girlfriend. That put him in fag heaven and he hungrily lapped up the rest of the sperm from her dress. The jizzum tasted wonderful, and the corduroy of her dress felt good against his face. At times she patted his head like a good little doggy and he liked that. He was positive he'd get what he wanted from her in the future, especially after he sucked her cock, which was now poking into his boobies. Her new boner made it very obvious he was exciting her.

"That's good enough fag, now suck my dick."

He gladly moved his face down as he felt up her leggings, then stared at her pretty pink cock with lust. Seeing it sticking out of her sexy black corduroy leggings was a huge turn on, and he was dying to suck it. It was a petite dickie, and at about five inches long he knew he would have no problems getting all of it in his mouth. By contrast though, below her cute little penis hung a large pair of manly testicles, very beautiful balls actually, almost twice the size of his own. He was a bit surprised however, because he thought such a huge set of balls would have pumped out a much bigger load than he just licked up.

He then remembered what Miss Jennifer told him, and began gently kissing her handsome ball sack all over.

"Miss Jennifer, may I please suck Janice's dick now?"

"That's Miss Janice to you, and think hard fairyboy, what did I tell you to do?

Remembering, he spend a few minutes thanking Miss Janice for giving him a nice load of sperm to lick up, then pleaded with her to pump another load of jizzum in his mouth. He really enjoyed kissing her big balls and begging for her sperm, it was very humiliating and he felt like a sissy wimp doing it.

At some point Janice couldn't take it anymore, she grabbed the sides of Debbie's face, pushed his head in front of her cock and shoved her boner in his mouth.

"Shut up you dickless wimp and suck my fucking cock!"

He was caught off guard for a moment and gagged a little, but soon recovered and immediately began jerking off her little boner with his sissy lips. He took the full five inches in his mouth and pressed his chin into her ball sack with each down stroke. After a minute, she liked what she was feeling and let go of his face, then felt up her own tits instead. Janice was far too horny for preliminary licking and teasing, so Debbie went right into full cocksucking mode. He massaged her balls with his left hand and explored her corduroy leggings with his right, all the while sliding his lips up and down the full length of her hard-little boner as fast as he could. He loved sucking her cock, it was made to be sucked, and her moaning told him she was loving it too.

He soon found out what Miss Jennifer meant by Janice's lack of control, because after only a few minutes her mushroom started spitting in his mouth. He liked that, and the thought crossed his mind that he really must be a fag, because he loved having his mouth pumped full of sperm. He wasn't sure why, maybe because she just came a little while ago, but she gave him a rather small load, and he easily swallowed it balls to belly. She was such an easy blowjob he decided that if he ever wanted anything from the ladies in the future, her cock was the first one he would try and seduce. As she slipped into her afterglow he pulled his mouth off her limp little dick, kissed her big balls and repeatedly thanked her for his bellyful of jizzum.

His penis worshipping was interrupted by Jennifer. "Alright Debbie that's enough, you're not here to have a love affair with Janice's dick, you're a cocksucker and there are other ladies waiting to have their cocks sucked, now let's move on"

As he got up he looked at Janice's satisfied face, and just before they broke eye contact she licked her lips and gave him a quick wink. He smiled back and hurried off, knowing that even though he was nothing but a turd licking pantyboy to the rest of the ladies, it was he who owned Janice's cock.

*****************************************************************

He stood in front of Jennifer awaiting further orders. "Don't stand there looking at me shit for brains, you're a cocksucker, go suck Miss Lesley's cock."

Debbie went over and stood in front of Lesley, waiting for her to pull up her corduroy skirt. After ignoring him for a minute, she said. "What the fuck do you want, you phony little bitch, are you going to seduce me too?"

Being in her forties, Lesley was easily the oldest lady in the group and her face was the least feminine, so she relied heavily on make-up to soften its edges. For the most part it worked, but overall she still looked like an aging fag. She was tall and very thin, and her body was a bit muscular in the way skinny women sometimes are. He didn't know if she was a full-time queen or not, but her short hair was stylish and looked natural. She was wearing a light brown corduroy skirt and vest outfit, with a white rib-knit tank top stretched over her small tits, which also look like they could be real. The skirt was a plain A line, and the vest had breast pockets with western detailing. The corduroy fabric looked like it was a cotton/poly mix, and he knew it would be very rough to the touch, which was unfortunate because it was otherwise a very nice outfit. It looked like something Mrs. Monroe would make him jerk off with as a punishment, knowing that the rough corduroy would leave his dickie all red and sore when he was done. Her legs were encased in a pair of nude pantyhose and she sported a pair of boring clogs. There didn't seem to be anything soft about her at all, and judging from her snotty disposition that didn't surprise him one iota.

"Get away from me you little fucking poser before I bitch slap you all around the room."

He heard Jennifer ask from behind. "Is there a problem Lesley?"

Since he was standing directly between the two ladies, Lesley motioned him to his knees. "Get the fuck out of the way asshole."

Obeying quickly, he found himself with his face about a foot away from her skirt, and looking up at a very nasty bitch dressed in a rough corduroy outfit gave him a sudden thrill. His sissy penis again struggled with its cage and he cursed it under his breath.

"Yes Jennifer, I think there's a big fucking problem. Why are we treating this bitch like a little girl? He may have Wanda fooled, but I'm not buying this innocence routine, not for a minute, I just watched him fucking seduce Janice, this fag knows exactly what he's doing."

Debbie couldn't help himself and timidly ran his hands over Lesley's skirt.

"I mean look at us Jennifer, the fag has us dressed in dorky corduroy for him, fucking corduroy for god's sakes, his sissy ass should be dressed up for us, not the other way around. Wanda's pants were supposed to be off limits to the bitch, yet he got you to splatter them with all our jizzum just so he could lick it up. Who is it that's getting their fantasies fulfilled around here Jen, the ladies or the tramp? He even got a blow job before any of the ladies, this fucking pantyboy is getting exactly what he wants."

Jennifer tried to quiet her down but Lesley was on a roll. In fact, she was so fired up she became completely oblivious to Debbie, who was running his hands all around her skirt and kissing her corduroy bulge. Lesley continued ranting, demanding that Debbie be gang raped so he would know who served who, and so on. After a few more minutes, she began to slow down, and for the first time she noticed what Debbie was doing.

"You fucking little bitch, what do you think you're doing?"

She grabbed the back of his head and started grinding his face into her corduroy bulge.

"You want some of this bitch, is this what you want? Want me to sand paper your face with my rough corduroy skirt? That's right asshole, I talked to Wanda, she told me to get an outfit with a lot of polyester in it, she told me you liked a little rough corduroy punishment, are you liking this fag?"

She enjoyed grinding her corduroy covered boner into his face for a minute, but she soon realized that he was enjoying himself, and that royally pissed her off. She pushed his red face back and said.

"Fuck you bitch, you've gotten enough of what you want. Now you're going to be the whore I was told you were or I'll kick you in your fucking balls. Got it asshole?"

She didn't wait for a reply, instead she pulled up her skirt, grabbed the back of his head and shoved his mouth down the full length of her six-inch dick. She then grabbed the sides of his face and forced his mouth up and down her boner, using his mouth to jerk herself off. After a minute, she simply said. "Got it asshole?"

He mumbled an affirmative because he did understand what she wanted, and she let go of his face. Grabbing her cock at its base, he tried his best to keep the same mouth rhythm. As he sucked she continued to insult him and threatened to kick him in the balls if he slowed down, and just to drive home the point she poked his balls with the toe of her shoe a few times, which didn't make sucking her dick any easier. He continued blowing her for a while and enjoyed doing it, he really wanted a mouthful of her jizzum, but he soon began to wonder if she was holding back so she could kick him in the balls for failing to make her cum.

12