Jennifer Monroe & the Ladies Ch. 03

Story Info
Debbie's night of submission continues (Marsha & Patty).
6k words
4.38
7.1k
3
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/22/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Debbie gave Miss Jennifer's boot one last kiss, took a few seconds to straighten out his dress, then walked over and knelt submissively next to Patty in front of Miss Marsha. She let Patricia continue to suck her dick and lit a cigarette, she didn't even look at him, in fact she totally ignored him for several minutes. She did however blow smoke in his face a few times as he waited for Patty to stop sucking. She told Patricia she better be very grateful because she was getting the rare opportunity to fuck a turd even more worthless than herself. Patty mumbled a thank you as best she could with a mouthful of cock.

At one point Marsha noticed her ash was getting long and without even looking at him she told Debbie to open his mouth and stick out his tongue. She reached over and was about to flick her ash in his mouth when he heard Jennifer say.

"Don't even think about it Marsha, behave yourself tonight or you'll be asked to leave."

Marsha stopped and gave Jennifer a long look. "Alright, alright."

She flicked her ash in the ashtray and whispered. "You'll pay dearly for that you fucking wimp."

Then to Patricia. "Alright that's enough bitch."

She pushed her head back and told her to kneel at attention. When she obediently complied Debbie noticed her jumper looked like a circus tent, she obviously had a very large tent pole. Seeing his eyes bulge momentarily, Marsha chuckled.

"Yes pantyboy, my fag's very horny and she's got a really big dick. She's going to fuck the ever-living shit out of you, you're going to be a whore for a whore tonight. But before you get anywhere near her cock you're going to worship me first, now get over here asshole and suck my dick."

Pushing Patty out of the way, he quickly positioned himself in front of Marsha and gave her boner a closer look. It was about five inches long and he was surprised by its size. It was a pretty dick, nicely shaped with a lovely little mushroom, but he figured a large nasty lady like her would've had a big bad cock. Things are not always as they seem.

He guessed Patty's mouth must've been quite juicy because Marsha's boner was drenched with her saliva, and oddly, the idea of sucking a dick coated with another fag's slimy spit suddenly excited him. He wasted no time taking her cock in his mouth and sucked in all of Patty's gooey spit. It was somewhat of a disgusting act but he felt a certain intimacy with Patty as he did it, he also thought of it as an appetizer to the cum load he knew would follow shortly. He spent the next twenty minutes alternating between licking her dick and stroking it with his lips. Marsha was impressed with his slutty mouth right from the start and provided him with several minutes of nasty insults and humiliation. However, after a while she seemed to mellow a bit, she even purred like a horny kitten from time to time. Her tone slipped into being only semi-nasty, and he guessed that was about as nice as it got with Marsha.

"Yes you little shit, my fag's going to have fun with your sissy ass tonight, and you're going to suck the cock of a cocksucker you worthless wimp. It just so happens that my bitch has been exceptionally obedient for the past few months, and as a reward I'm considering giving her a slave of her own to play with. Isn't that right turd licker?"

"Yes Mistress Marsha, you are much too kind to me."

"I know I am asshole, and you damn well better remember that."

Then back to Debbie. "Well actually, the slave will be mine, but I just might let Patricia use the fag on Saturday nights. Oh yes dear, keep sucking like that, that feels good, your pretty mouth is starting to score points with Miss Marsha."

She inhaled deeply and moaned, but regained composure quickly.

"Now don't misunderstand turd, Patty is and always will be, a lowly piece of fag shit just like you. Her only purpose in life is to serve me and be a whore for my friends. But instead of making her wait a whole month to cum at one of these meetings, I'll allow her to cum once a week, provided her behavior doesn't back slide. And you bitchboy will be her fuck toy."

She moaned again. "Mmm bitch, yes, like that, like that!"

She exhaled loudly and regain control.

"You see fag, Patricia is a worthless little fag whore and completely useless as a boy, in fact I don't even think her sissy balls produce any testosterone. She's fucking queer too, her dick won't get hard for a real woman, she'll only get a boner if she's playing with a cock. She's a complete and total waste as a boy and shouldn't even be allowed to have a penis, let alone one as big as hers. What I need is a turd even more worthless than her. A limp wristed pansy so wimpy they like being a cock whore for another cock whore, and from what Jennifer and Wanda tell me about you Debbie dear, you fit the bill perfectly. My fag's going to take your ass for a test drive shortly, and if she likes fucking your little pooper I've worked out a deal with the Monroe's to rent your ass out once a week."

She paused and then chuckled. "And from the look of her boner and the way she's staring at your bottom, I think she wants your ass already. Then again fag, you could save me a lot of money if you decide to be my full-time slave. Yes, I'd like that."

She gasped. "Oh yeah faster, a little faster you fucking homo, suck it Nancy, make Miss Marsha cum. I have to take a wicked piss, so I think you better hurry it up."

Debbie started to pull his mouth off but she quickly grabbed the back of his head. "Oh no-no-no sissyboy, did I tell you to stop sucking?"

He shook his head and continued.

"That's better bitchboy, just go a little faster. Yes dear that's better. You see fag, you're not taking your mouth off my dick until you swallow my jizzum. Now, if you make me cum in your pretty mouth before my bladder lets loose, then you'll have nothing to worry about. But if you don't. Well then pantyboy, you'll be swallowing a bellyful of my piss before I get around to cumming. So, if I were you fag, which I'll never be of course, I'd try really hard to make me cum in your slutty mouth."

He sucked her the best he could, but a minute later she said, "oops!", and he Felt something hot against the back of his throat. Just a little bit and he swallowed quickly, but he realized that she just pissed in his mouth, and he didn't think it was an accident.

"You best hurry dear boy, my bladder is starting to ache."

He kept at it and a minute or two later she started moaning in response to his mouth. He concentrated on keeping his stroking in a fast, even rhythm, and he enjoyed the feeling of her corduroy jumper pressing into his face with each down stroke. Her moaning made him think it wouldn't take much longer and he relaxed a little. He even explored her jumper with his hands, but his concentration was broken a minute later when he felt hands exploring his behind.

"Yes fag, go ahead."

He felt something very hard poking against his bottom. Hands grab his hips and Patty started humping her boner against his corduroy covered ass. He thought to himself, shit, it feels way too big to be a sissyboy's dickie, and immediately wanted to see it. The fact that she was humping her boner against his corduroy dress made him very fucking horny too, and he really hoped she liked the way the soft corduroy felt against her cock. His penis was fighting its cage again and he hoped that maybe she was a corduroy loving fag too.

Well it never hurts to dream, does it?

His thoughts were brought back to the problem at hand quickly though when he received another hot stream in his mouth, this time filling it about half way. "Better hurry sissyboy."

He choked a bit but managed to swallow it down and resumed his cock worshipping. That went on for another fifteen minutes or so, with his mouth getting two more squirts of piss along the way. He didn't particularly like the taste of her bladder juice, but the humiliation of having his mouth used as a toilet was very exciting. It soon became obvious that she didn't have any type of bathroom emergency, she was just using it as an excuse to piss in his mouth. His thoughts drifted back to Patty for a moment, and as much as he loved the idea of her cumming on his corduroy dress, he hoped she didn't shoot her sperm all over his back because then he wouldn't be able to lick it up.

Once again his daydreaming was cut short when her mushroom suddenly pumped his mouth full, but this time it was jizzum instead of piss. He gulped down a mouthful of thick creamy sperm and managed to drain her ball sack with only two more swallows. She didn't come a lot, but her sperm was as thick as pudding and it tasted remarkably good. All in all, he decided he'd much rather swallow her creamy sperm than her stinky piss, and it suddenly dawned on him that maybe that was the lesson she wanted him to learn.

She stayed mostly silent during her orgasm but her afterglow brought about some pleasant purring. She let him gently suck her softening cock until it was a limp little two-inch fag noodle in his mouth. He actually contemplated making a comment about how small it was, but then quickly came to his fucking senses.

"OK, back off faggots."

Patty was gone from his ass in an instant. He removed his mouth from her penis and straightened up so he was kneeling upright in front of her. Her little penis popped back into her jumper and she moved forward a bit so she was very close.

"Look at me fag."

When he raised his eyes to hers he got his first good look at her face. He could see her age and just a bit of her masculinity coming through her make-up, but it didn't turn him off, instead it added to her very bazaar persona in a fascinating way. It made her seem not only more perverted, but a little more dangerous too.

"Look in my eyes faggot and don't you fucking move. Do you understand me?"

Her eyes were dark and her stare was icy. He nodded. She unbuttoned the top of his dress, reached in and pushed her hand under his bra and breast form, then took his nipple between her thumb and fore finger. She leaned in close to his face and whispered. "Don't you dare make a fucking sound you little shit. Do you understand?"

He nodded.

"Are you sure faggot?"

He thought he knew what was coming, and whispered. "Yes Miss Marsha, I do."

She squeezed his nipple extremely hard and yanked down on it. The pain was intense and he bent down following her fingers but he never broke eye contact. She saw his eyes bulge and heard him gasp but he never said a word, and that impressed her. She yanked even harder and smiled a little more. He opened his mouth and she was sure he would cry out, but instead he just winced and his stare intensified. Seeing that, Marsha was absolutely certain that one day she would own him.

He heard Jennifer's voice from across the room. "Marsha, what are you doing? This is not your little dungeon, let go of the fag."

"I'm not doing anything my dear Jennifer, I'm just talking to my fag."

"He's not your fag Marsha, he belongs to all of us, and you're hurting him. Now stop it!"

Marsha pulled on Debbie's nipple even harder. "Am I hurting you Princess Penis Licker?"

He swallowed hard, tried to compose himself and said in a weak voice. "No Miss Marsha, not at all."

"That's what I thought dear. See Jennifer, everything's honky dory."

"Is she hurting you Debbie?"

"No Miss Jennifer I'm fine, she's just playing with my nipple."

Everyone in the room knew what was going on but as long as the fag didn't complain or ask for help they wouldn't interfere with Marsha's "seduction". For her part Marsha was thrilled beyond belief, so much so that her dick started stirring in her jumper. She couldn't believe it was responding so quickly after shooting her load just a few minutes ago, that was very rare, but it was also very rare to find a fag who had such a strong need to be owned. In fact, the only other pillow-biter that had ever succumbed that quickly was kneeling right next to him.

She let go of his nipple, patted his head and said, "good boy", as if she were talking to her dog. While she was buttoning up his dress he never broke eye contact with her, and that actually spooked her a bit. He almost seemed too obedient, if that was even possible, and she ordered him to stop. When she was finished she sat back, rubbed her half hard dick through her jumper and thought about making him suck it again, but she knew the other ladies would bitch. So instead she told him to kneel in front of Patricia, who was also kneeling. Go ahead Patty, introduce yourself to the cocksucker.

For some reason Patty wouldn't look him in the eye, instead she stared at the floor. That seemed a bit odd to Debbie, after all she was a lady and he was a turd. He really didn't care though because he was getting his first good look at her, and he liked what he saw. She was about his size, maybe a little thinner, and her long blond hair was definitely hers, not a wig. He knew she must be in her twenties but she looks no older than 15, and with no make-up on her thin pretty face was a bit boyish. It was hard to tell with her loose-fitting jumper, but unlike her cock, her tits didn't appear to be very large. She seemed apprehensive and even though she wouldn't look at him, her raging boner told him she liked what she saw too. Patty was a pretty little sissyboy, a lot prettier than him, and even though he wasn't sure he wanted to be Miss Marsha's slave, he definitely wanted to find a way to be best girlfriends with pretty Patty.

After a long moment of silence, Marsha said. "Patricia, look at him, that's an order."

She slowly brought her eyes up to Debbie's, and after sheepishly looking away a few times, she eventually held his stare.

"This is Debbie, he's a pillow-biting pansy just like you. Now, as we discussed, if you behave yourself you'll get to torment him and rape his ass every Saturday night. That's right Patty dear, you'll get something this fag will never get in his whole pathetic life. From six o'clock Saturday night til noon Sunday, tinkerbell here is going to be your sniveling little boot licker. How does that sound dear, would you like to have your own little bitchboy to use and abuse?"

She smiled a little and slowly nodded.

"Answer me Patricia!"

"Oh yes Miss Marsha, very much please, I want this fag a lot."

As she said it she licked her lips and gave him a once over, boldly leering at him for several seconds. Then in a flash, she dropped her eyes.

"That is of course, my Mistress, if you think I'm worthy of such a generous gift."

"Alright Patricia, that's enough sucking up. We both know you're not worthy of licking my turds, but I think your behavior over the past six months has earned you this little reward. And that Debbie dear is what you are, a reward, nothing more. So don't get any stupid ideas about becoming girlfriends with my bitch. Well Patricia, if you want him, tell him what he is."

She said meekly. "He is my bitch."

"Patricia, don't piss me off or this will end before it starts. Now look at the fag and repeat after me."

She spelled it out and Patty repeated it line after line.

"My name is Patricia, I'm your mistress and you will call me Mistress Patricia at all times, got it?"

Hearing the words coming out of Patty's mouth as she stared into his eyes made him very horny. "Yes, Mistress Patricia."

She went on repeating Marsha's script for another ten minutes, laying down the law, insulting him and putting him in his place. He noticed that with each line her voice got a little stronger and her stare grew a bit more intense, and any fantasies he may have had about her being submissive to him went right out the window. He was rather confused as to what his time with Patty would be like, but one thing he wasn't confused about was how much he wanted the big dick hiding under her jumper. When Marsha was done instructing her, Patty said on her own.

"Kiss my cock bitch, and beg me to let you suck it."

He didn't need to be told twice. He bent over, kissed her corduroy covered mushroom and begged to be her cocksucking bitchboy. As the two sissyboys tried to establish their relationship Marsha kept butting in and telling Patty what to do, and at some point Jennifer grew tired of it.

"Marsha honey, we'll never get through this night if you keep monopolizing the bitch. You've already established what Patty's Saturday nights will be like, so let Patty have her turn. Patty, why don't you take Debbie down to the bed and have a little fun?"

Patty jumped at the offer. She grabbed Debbie by the collar and half dragged him to the bed. Jennifer called out behind them. "Remember Patty, fuck his mouth dear, not his pooper. We're not reaming the bitch's bottom yet."

Debbie loved the fact that pretty Patty's couldn't wait to get her dick in his mouth, and the way the ladies talked about his sissy ass like it was a fuck toy to be passed around scared him a little, but it also made him very horny. As they passed the other ladies on the way to the bed he noticed Lesley and Sasha on the sofa kissing passionately and slowly jerking each other off. Janice had taken his place at Jennifer's feet. Her corduroy trousers were pulled down around her ankles and Janice was kissing her balls. Jennifer gently stroked Janice's hair and argued with Marsha, who never seemed to shut up.

When the fags reached the bed, Patty pulled the curtains closed. They provided a little privacy for whoever wanted it, but the sound traveled right through, so they still had to be quiet. Debbie sat on the edge of the bed and patty came straight over to him. She knelt down and put her face right in front of his, then whispered something that totally shocked him.

"Debbie I'm so sorry, please forgive me for talking to you like that."

Unlike before, her eyes were now big and sad like puppy dog eyes.

"I don't want you to be my slave, if anything, I would much rather be your slave instead."

He was confused and looked it. "Then what was all that about Patty? I mean, don't worry about me, I'll be more than happy to be your bitch if that's what you want."

"But that's just it Debbie, it's not what I want, it's what she wants me to want."

"What the fuck are you talking about Patty?"

"Since she likes being a mean bitch she thinks everyone wants to be mean, and she wants to watch me be abuse the hell out of another fag. She keeps saying this is my reward, but that's bullshit. The truth is she wants to get her rocks off watching me torment another sissyboy, and I don't want to do that."

She paused. "Well, I mean, unless they really really wanted it, then I guess it would be OK. But I would rather be the one tormented by you than the other way around, do you understand what I'm saying Debbie?"

"I think so Patty."

She gave him a big smile, pressed her face into his tits and hugged the shit out of him. After a moment he wrapped his arms around her and they embraced for a few minutes.

Debbie broke the silence. "You know what Pattycakes?"

She lifted her head from his chest and gave him a puzzled look.

He quickly realizing her confusion. "Oh, you mean the name, I just like it. Do you mind?"

She gave him a cute smile and slowly shook her head. "No Debbie, not at all. In fact, I think I like it a lot."

"Well Pattycakes, I have an idea, why does anyone have to be the slave? Why can't we just be two fag lesbians, just a couple of sissies? Instead of raping each other, why don't we treat each other nice instead?"

She stared at him a little puzzled, but interested.

"We're a couple of smooth feminine prettyboys. I don't know about you Patty, but unlike when I'm forced to have sex with a man, I really enjoy having sex with another sissy, and you Patty cakes are a very pretty sissy. Know what I'm saying fag?"

12