Jennifer on Adderall Ch. 01

Story Info
Why beautiful girls should Just say no … to Adderall.
1.3k words
3.56
38.9k
9

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 10/20/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CHAPTER ONE

Jennifer became slowly aware she was floating in pastel pinkness. She floated there completely alone and could see nothing more than her lithe, tan, unclothed body and the faint pink which surrounded her. "Hello?" she called out. In spite of her nakedness, her body didn't feel cold at all. Neither did her pink environment feel at all hot. "Is anybody there?" she called again. Nothing. Then a faint, warm breeze brushed against her body, causing a thin strand of her silky brown hair to blow across her vision. Then she felt the breeze become slightly hotter. Even though the breeze was hot, Jennifer felt the urge to shiver slightly. The skin on her smooth arms gave way to goose bumps, and she felt the small hairs on the back of her neck begin to stand straight. "Where am I?" she said. "And what's happening to me?"

Suddenly she felt warm pressure gently squeezing her feet. She looked down, but saw nothing except her slender legs and the pinkness surrounding them. But the pinkness, she noticed, was no longer pale and pastel, but was now turning into a brighter shade. The warm pressure on her began to rise higher, pausing to envelope both of her ankles before moving up to her smooth calves. At the same time she felt a second wave of pressure pass by her right ear. She thought she heard a whisper, but couldn't make out the word. The second pressure then gracefully moved to her neck where it lingered slightly before traveling to her back, at the top of her spine. Suddenly the warm breeze became stronger and hotter, and Jennifer felt her hand go to her neck. "It's wet," she noticed. "Like something kissed or licked me there..."

The pink pressure below had now reached her knees. Jennifer tried to move her leg, but found them held tight by the mysterious force. At the same time. the pressure at the top of her spine began to move lower, leaving a tingling sensation as it descended. Part of Jennifer wanted to scream, but a slightly larger part of her couldn't deny that whatever was happening felt incredibly good. The pressure on her knees began to rise up to her firm, sun-bronzed thighs. The squeezing sensation on her legs began to throb rhythmically, while at the same time pushing her knees apart. "Ohh, no," Jennifer moaned. "I'm a good girl and this isn't right," she said weakly. She moved her hands in an attempt to swat aside the pressure pushing her knees apart. To her slight dismay, she felt new strands of invisible pink pressure loop around her elbows, pulling them behind her back, inching them closely together. The spinal pressure now formed a large, soft ball shape, and pushed hard against her lower back.

The effects of the mysterious pressure, Jennifer realized, was visually obscene. She was floating helplessly in what had finally become a bright, intense pinkness, her body lashed by gusts of hot wind. Her trembling thighs were spread wide and her arms were trapped behind her. The positioning of her elbows and the force pushing against her lower back caused her perky breasts to point up, almost toward her face. When the leg pressure was midway up her thighs and rising, another gust of hot wind rolled across Jennifer's chest, somehow leaving behind wisps of moisture which settled around her now glistening breasts. The breeze now created cooling sensations, but only on her nipples, which tightened and throbbed with each gust.

The pressure was now high up Jennifer's thighs, and spread upward onto her pelvis. It seems to be avoiding my crotch, Jennifer thought with a disappointment that shocked her. The pressure collected on the sides her small bald slit, and began gently pulling the outer labia open. For some absurd reason, Jennifer felt her face flush with embarrassment as her obvious wetness was revealed to the forces of the hot pinkness. "Oh..." she felt herself praying. "Please," she begged, without specifying what she was begging for. She felt a knot of invisible pink pressure travel gently up the length of her slit. It paused for a second, then touched her clit. Jennifer gasped, then released a shivered moan through the lip she was biting. A second knot of pleasure began to press against her entrance. Jennifer groaned, thrilled for the inevitable penetration.

And then she noticed her alarm was going off.

Jennifer sat upright in bed, shocked and disappointed for a few seconds, before realizing her hand was between her legs and her pussy wet and yearning. "This is going to be a good masturbation session," she thought, putting one hand back between her legs while reaching for the alarm clock with her other. Looking over at the alarm clock, she saw it was 8:50 AM. She paused.

"Holy fuck!" She remembered she was scheduled to make a presentation for her colleagues in the organic chemistry lab. At 9:00 AM. She'd been up most of the night preparing for it, putting the finishing touches and going to sleep only at around 1:30 AM. She got out of bed, noticing that she had slept in the nude last night. "That's odd...where's my nightshirt?" she thought. "And why was the alarm set for 8:50? I thought I set it for 6:50?"

She looked at her desk chair, where she typically set out tomorrow's outfit the night before. Instead of her normal class clothes, only her short white clubbing miniskirt was draped over the chair. "I haven't worn this in awhile," she thought. "It's the same one I wore in the picture," she remembered, the picture all those guys jack off to from that online forum. "I can't wear this to class. Why did I set this out? What kind of fucked up Adderall did I take last night?" She looked at the clock. 8:52. "Fuck!" She threw open her closet door to choose a new outfit, and let out a scream. It was empty. Completely empty. Except for one pair of white, five-and-a-half-inch platform heels.

"What the fuck is happening?" She yelled. "Who the fuck did this?" She picked up the shoes. They looked like they would fit, but they sure are hell weren't hers. One of my roommates is playing a joke on me. That has to be it. She opened the door to her room. "This is not funny!" She yelled, loud enough to be heard in every room of the apartment. She expected to hear giggling, but instead heard nothing but the silence of an empty apartment. She slammed her door and looked again at the clock. 8:54.

"Fuck it," she thought, running her fingers through her long, lustrous hair. "If I leave now and park illegally, I'll only be 15 or 20 minutes late. I'll tell Professor Atkins I had a personal emergency this morning." She picked up white the dress and shimmied into it. "Atkins won't complain when he sees me in this. He's a pro and as much as he tries to hide it, I can tell he's hot for me." Then she stepped into the mysterious high-heeled shoes and buttoned the strap around her ankle. At least they're a perfect fit. I'll have to do my hair and makeup while I'm in the car. She grabbed her purse and backpack, and looked once more at the clock. 8:57. "Fuck," she said again, running out of the apartment.

She was mentally cursing her roommates while unlocking the door to her car when she felt a gentle Southern California breeze brush up between her legs. She gasped again. "How the fuck could I forget to wear undies? Especially in this dress!" She thought about running back in to borrow a roommate's pair, but remembered the time. "Goddamned Adderall," she thought, before getting into her car.