Jennifer, Porn Slut

Story Info
Co-worker gets punished for downloading porn.
3k words
4.4
84.3k
19
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jennifer was an older woman that worked in my office. She was not the most beautiful woman in the office, but for some reason, she seemed to me to be incredibly sexy. She had a lovely face offset by brown wavy hair. She had a nice chest, I would guess 36C and a sexy, somewhat large ass. She always dressed to impress without looking slutty. I liked it best when she wore tight slacks. This allowed me to watch her ass jiggle as she walked.

One Friday, we were in a meeting and she mentioned to me that she would have to come into the office on Saturday to get some things finished up. I asked her why she didn't just dial-in from home.

"I have not been able to get my computer at home to connect to the network at the office. It was working for a while then just stopped. I have spent hours on the phone with technical support and just can't get it to work," she said. Our company gave employees above a certain level computers for their home to improve efficiency.

"I can help you," I replied before thinking.

"Oh, I couldn't ask you to do that on a Saturday," she said with a sweet smile.

"You didn't ask, I offered. I really don't mind."

"I will tell you what. If you come by and set up my computer, I will make you dinner," she stated.

"Deal! It won't take more that an hour to get you set up," I replied.

"Good. Why don't you come over around 5:00."

"I'll be there!"

Saturday afternoon after taking a hot shower, I dressed in my black leather pants and black silk shirt with black boots. If she commented on my clothes, I would say I was planning on going to a club after dinner, which was true. There was a new BDSM club in town that I wanted to check out.

At precisely 5:00, I rang the bell to her house briefcase in hand. The briefcase contained the cables and software I might need along with a few choice toys I was hoping to try out at the club that evening. I got hard immediately when she opened the door. She was wearing a low cut, tight tee shirt and tight white linen pants. I could clearly see her lacy bra underneath her shirt. To complete the outfit, she was wearing sandals with 4" heels. Maybe I wasn't the only one who planned more action for that evening.

Once I was inside and the door closed, she looked at me and said, "Wow, you look great. Is this what you always wear to fix computers?" she asked with a grin.

"No. I was planning on going to a club later," I replied.

"Ummm. Well, the computer is this way," she replied.

She turned and led me through to a small study in the back of the house. I was in heaven watching her sexy ass sway and wiggle under her tight pants. Either she wasn't wearing panties or they were thongs because her ass moved unencumbered. By the time she pointed out the computer, I was fully erect.

"Here it is," she stated as she stared at my crotch.

"I am going to finish dinner. Give me a shout if you need anything."

It was my turn to stare as her magnificent ass swayed away. Oh, what I would give to have her over my knee to give that sweet ass a long, hard spanking. Well, back to the task at hand.

I turned on her computer and spent several minutes diagnosing the problem. I finally realized the problem was that her hard drive was full which surprised me as it held 8 gigabytes. What was on this thing that was taking up so much space. I loaded up a utility program that lists all the files sorted by size. I found a subdirectory with hundreds and hundreds of files with file types of wmv, rm and the telltale jpg. Jennifer had lots and lots of video clips and photos on her computer. Some had intriguing names like punished.wmv and twinsintrouble.rm. When I tried to open some of the files, I found they were password protected. Well, this would not do at all. I went in search of the kitchen.

As I entered, Jennifer was bending over getting something out of a cabinet giving me another incredible view of her sumptuous ass. As she stood and turn around, she jumped, startled.

"Oh, Peter, you scared me," she said.

Deciding to go for broke, I said, "Jennifer, you have been very naughty. Downloading videos and photos from the internet onto the company's computer. They have taken up all the space on your hard drive and there is no space left for the computer to swap pages."

She turned bright red and looked away from me and mumbled, "I thought that might have been the problem."

"We need to delete some of them in order to get access to the network at work," I replied.

Still very red, she said, "OK, delete whatever you need."

"I will need your password to delete them," I said trying to act nonchalant.

"Oh, well maybe we should just forget about it for now," she said in a panicky voice.

"No! I came all the way over here to fix your computer and that is what I am going to do. Now, if you don't want to give me your password, then come with me so we can delete some of the files."

I noticed her eyes focused on her feet.

"OK Peter, I will be right there," she replied meekly.

I waited as she finished filling up a pot with water and placed it on the stove.

Then she walked past me into the study, me following behind. She stood next to the computer so I sat down.

"What do you want to delete?" I asked.

Silence.

I picked out a particularly obvious file called otk.jpg.

"How about this one?" I asked.

She turned red again. "Well, maybe I should just delete some!" she replied.

"I think we should look at this one," I replied in a stern voice. "What is the password?"

She looked at me briefly then diverted her eyes back to the floor without replying.

"Jennifer, what is the password to these files?" I asked again in a more commanding tone.

"Oh Peter, please just let me delete them," she whined trying one last time to get her way.

"Jennifer, you asked me here to fix your computer. To do that, I need to delete some of these files. I can't delete them until I know what they are. Now, what is the password?"

"Jennybrat," she mumbled.

"What was that?" I asked even though I had heard her.

She looked me in the eye, face red as a beet and replied, "Jennybrat."

I typed the password in and up popped a picture of a naked woman lying over the knee of man receiving a hard spanking. After looking at the photo for a couple of minutes, I looked at Jennifer.

"This is disgusting. No wonder you could not get the system running, you've got it full of pornography. You deserve to be punished just like this woman," I said pointing at the screen.

She didn't say anything; just continued to try to bore a hole in the floor with her eyes.

I click to the file entitled punished.wmv. After correctly entering the password, a screen popped up with Window Media Player. Soon a video began which depicted a woman dressed like a slut tied standing spread-eagle. After her clothes were quickly cut from her body with a knife, a man proceeded to whip her large tits.

"Please stop," Jennifer pleaded.

I stopped the video clip.

"Is the entire hard drive filled with files like these?" I queried.

After a couple seconds hesitation, she said softly, "Yes."

"Jennifer, you do know that loading porn on company PC's is against corporate policy and will get you dismissed," I stated.

She didn't answer.

"Jennifer, I asked you a question. Were you aware of the policy?"

"Yes," she said softly.

After a few minutes of silence, I said, "I will need to confiscate your computer and bring it to Human Resources on Monday!"

"Oh no, Peter, please. Can't you just let me delete the files and forget about it."

"I am afraid it is not that simple, Jennifer. You may inadvertently have loaded some of these files onto the company network. We will need to do a complete inventory of your files and check them against the files on the network. That is going to take many hours."

"Please Peter, isn't there another way we can handle this? I don't want to lose my job," she cried.

"Well Jennifer, you need to be punished somehow for this mess!" I replied.

After a brief hesitation, she replied, "You punish me. I will do whatever you want if you don't tell anyone."

"Well, maybe we can work something out Jennifer. First I am going to give you the long, hard spanking you have wanted for so long. Then we can talk about a full arrangement."

No words came out of her mouth but her body spoke volumes. Her nipples suddenly got rock hard and showed through her tight tee shirt right through her bra.

"You have been waiting for a man like me to take you over my knee and spank that big ass of yours like a naughty girl, haven't you?" I asked.

She just continued to look at the floor.

I stood up and grabbed her hair and pulled her head back until she was looking in my eyes.

"I asked you a question Jennifer!"

"Yes," she said testily.

"Yes what?" I asked.

"Yes, I have been waiting for someone to spank me," she replied. "I can't believe it is finally going to happen after all these years of fantasizing."

"I thought so. Now beg me!" I commanded.

"What?" she asked.

"Get down on your knees and beg me to spank you!" I said letting go of her hair.

With only a seconds hesitation, she dropped to her knees.

"Peter, please give me a spanking. I have been a very naughty girl and deserve to be severely punished."

"Alright Jennybrat. Stand up and remove your shirt," I commanded.

She immediately stood up and pulled the tee shirt over her head.

I stared at her bra encased tits with hard nipples.

"Oh, those are beautiful. I am going to enjoy punishing them in the very near future. But now it is time for your spanking. Come here and lie over my knee!"

She walked over and lay across my lap. She moaned as her pussy slid over my erection.

"Maybe if you take your punishment like a good girl, I will let you have that later," I said and laughed. Then I turned my attention to that wonderful, full ass. I caressed and squeezed her cheeks savoring every minute. I slipped my hand down between her legs and discovered her pants were soaked through. She moaned louder as I fingered her slit.

I removed my hand and brought it down hard on her ass SWAT. It jiggled and she moaned. I brought my hand down again.

"Agggghhh," she moaned.

I gave her several more swats to each cheek. Then I caressed and rubbed her ample butt. I decided to experiment. First I landed ten swats on the meaty part of each cheek. Then I landed ten on the backs of her thighs. However, by far the most effective technique based on her moans was bringing my hand in nearly horizontally and slapping the area where the leg meets the ass. After ten of these on each cheek, she was moaning loudly and wiggling on my lap. It was clear she was beginning to feel the pain and it was also clear that she was extremely aroused.

I decided it was time to up the ante. After rubbing her clearly sore butt for a bit, I said, "Alright Jennifer, I want you to stand up and remove your pants."

She slowly slid off my lap and stood up. Her nipples were so hard I thought they were going to push right through her bra. She turned her back to me and I heard her unbutton and unzip her pants. She placed her thumbs on each side of her waist and slowly work her pants over her hips, swaying them back and forth as she did. Then I was starring at her wonderful ass. As I suspected, the slut wasn't wearing panties. Her ass was slightly red from the punishment it had already received. She stepped out of her pants and bent down and picked them up. I thought I was going to cum right then and there!

She tossed the pants onto a chair and turned around to face me. Curiously, she brought her hands down to cover her pussy. I was not going to allow that.

"Jennifer, put your hands at your sides and spread you legs," I commanded.

Her face turned as red as her butt as she complied with my command. I was staring at an extremely hairy pussy.

"Come closer," I said.

She shuffled closer. I reached out and fingered her incredibly wet cunt. Quickly, I found her clit and massaged it. Within seconds I could feel her orgasm building. I looked up and her eyes were closed and she was breathing hard. Just as she was about to cum, I pulled my hand back. She groaned and her eyes shot open, giving me a pleading look.

"Not yet, slut," I said. "You still have a lot more punishment before the pleasure."

She didn't say anything, just looked at the floor.

"I think you should remove your bra before you come back over my knee," I said. I couldn't wait any longer to see those luscious tits.

She reached behind her and undid the clasp. Slowly as if in slow motion, she slid the garment off her shoulders and down her arms. She tossed it onto the chair with her pants and started to lay over my lap.

"No. Stand up, place your hands behind you head and spread your legs. I want to get a better look that sexy body of yours."

Again, she blushed deeply but complied. Her breasts were creamy white in comparison most of the rest of her body which was very tan. They had a little sag and dark brown areoles topped with very hard, pink nipples.

I stood up and went behind her. I brought both hands around her and cupped her heavy tits. As I caressed them, she began to moan again and push her ass back onto my hard shaft. I took her nipples between my thumb and forefingers and rolled them. She moaned louder and arched her back. I increased the pressure until I was pinching her nipples. She groaned and I felt a shutter run through her body. The horny slut had a small orgasm while I was pinched her nipples. I released her and returned to my seat. As I looked at her, I noticed that there was a steady flow from her cunt down her leg.

"Alright Jennifer, lay over my knee again."

Once she was back in place, I resumed the spanking without ceremony. I spanked her hard and quick for several minutes covering every part of her ass and thighs. Then I resumed my assault on her most sensitive area just above the leg. Without warning, stronger spasms shook her entire body as she had another orgasm. The harder I spanked her, the stronger her orgasm got.

Finally, I had to stop because my hand hurt and felt like it was on fire. I was also getting to the point where I needed some relief. But I wasn't quite done punishing her ass. I rubbed her red ass while she regained her composure.

"Stand up, Jennifer," I commanded.

Again, she slowly slid off my lap.

"Now, I want you to go into the dining room and wait for me," I said.

After she left the room, I opened my briefcase and removed a small whip with four leather thongs and a riding crop. I followed her into the dining room hiding my toys behind my back.

"Jennifer, I want you to stand in front of the table, spread your legs wide and bend over."

She looked back at me with concern on her face and lust in her eyes. Then she did as ordered. I must say, the view was incredible. Her red ass was sticking out and her hot, swollen cunt was perfectly displayed. I placed the crop next to her on the table where she could she it.

Then I put my left hand on the small of her back and pushed her down on the table until her big tits were pushing out on the sides.

I stood back and brought the whip down hard on her vulnerable ass. She screamed. Again and again I whipped her ass. She moved her hips in a futile attempt to avoid the lashes. Every third or forth stroke, I would strike so the very end of the thongs would curl around and catch her swollen pussy lips. On those occasions, she would let out a loud groan and try to stick her ass out further to expose her cunt.

Finally, I dropped my arm down and brought the whip up between her legs. She screamed and her body began to shake again. Over and over I whipped her inflamed cunt and her orgasm got stronger and stronger. I stopped when my arm got tired and she collapsed onto the floor.

I picked her up in my arms and carried her into the living room and placed her on the couch. I went into the kitchen to freshen up the drinks and returned to the living room. She regained her composure and sucked down the drink.

"Jennifer, now I need some relief. Get up and lay over the arm of the couch," I ordered.

In her sex-induced dazed, she complied. I quickly stripped and moved behind her. I slid my cock into her slippery cunt and within a minute exploded in an incredible orgasm.

After I recovered, I said, "Jennifer, I believe you promised me dinner."