Jennifer’s Loving Daughter

Story Info
Mother & Daughter share a connection over a vibrator.
5.2k words
4.65
248.9k
271
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HeyAll
HeyAll
21,989 Followers

When they arrived home after a morning of shopping together, Nicole walked into her mother's room to drop off a bag of clothes as her mom finished unpacking some groceries.

But when she put the bag down, she noticed something in the slightly open drawer next to mom's bed. She had an idea of what it was, but she wanted to be sure. So she opened the drawer to reveal a flesh colored vibrator laying on top of a small towel. Her curiosity got the better of her and so she picked it up and examined it for a moment, surprised by the fact that her mother owned such a thing.

"Nicole?" she heard her mother say behind her.

She suddenly threw the vibrator back onto the towel, slammed the drawer shut, and twirled around to see her mother standing at the doorway with a stunned expression on her face. There was an awkward silence as both of them realized what a painfully awkward moment this was.

"Well, you obviously saw something that you weren't supposed to," Jennifer said, feeling humiliated that her daughter discovered the sex toy.

"Mom... there's nothing to feel embarrassed about," Nicole replied, trying to ease the tension. "Lots of women own these nowadays. It's perfectly normal."

"Oh cut it out, I see that look on your face. You're just trying to be nice because you know how embarrassing this is for me."

"I guess that's part of it. I'm also surprised that you would own something like this. You don't seem like the type of person who would just walk into a sex shop and buy one of these things."

Jennifer sighed, "A few weeks after you left for your first semester of college, a friend of mine gave it to me as a joke. We all had a good laugh and I took it knowing that I would throw it out eventually."

"That was several months ago," Nicole said with a slight smile. "Yet, this thing is still here. So, have you..."

"Are you asking if I've used it?"

"Well, have you?"

"None of your business," Jennifer replied, trying to regain her power status as a mother.

"Oh, come on. I think I'm old enough where we can discuss these things like adults, right?"

Jennifer pursed her lips and tensed. "I suppose. All women have their needs. Yes, I've used it when I was lonely. You can figure out the rest and why it's next to my bed right now."

"Okay, now that sounds just like you," Nicole joked, making both of them laugh.

With the mood in the room lightening up, Jennifer became curious as well. Curious about her own daughter, and she just had to ask.

"Since you know so much about this and think it's so casual, is it safe to assume that you've actually used one before?"

"No, I haven't," Nicole answered. "It's the first time I've ever even touched it."

"Oh, really?"

A sly grin flashed across Nicole's lips. "Why? Do I seem like the type of girl who would use a vibrator?"

The phone suddenly rang, and when Jennifer saw the caller ID of her office colleague, their taboo conversation came to an end.

***

The rest of the day had that slight feeling of awkwardness for both women. They prepared dinner and ate as usual. They even talked about some of their usual topics. But the odd tension from Nicole discovering her mom's vibrator still lingered. Jennifer wanted to forget about it completely, while Nicole still wanted to know more.

When Jennifer went to bed that night, she couldn't help but think about that conversation with her daughter. In some ways, she felt even worse about it because it finally sunk in that her daughter would always remember that she owned a sex toy.

Even worse, she couldn't believe that she ended that conversation with her asking her daughter if she had ever used a vibrator before. To her, that was probably even worse than getting caught in the first place. She had no idea how those words even came out of her mouth to begin with. All she knew was that tomorrow was another day and she firmly decided that she needed to talk to her daughter about it once again to clear the air.

***

The next afternoon, Jennifer closed her bathroom door and disrobed. She then turned the faucet in the tub to prepare for her usual weekend bath; her favorite way to de-stress and unwind. She ran her hand through the warm water and bubbles to make sure the temperature was perfect. The sit-down she planned to have with her daughter had to wait because Nicole had gone out with some friends earlier.

The water was where it needed to be and was at the right temperature, so Jennifer turned off the water, leaving her bathroom in complete silence before she would get in the tub.

Then, she heard it. There was a faint sound coming from the other room. She pressed her ear against the door to hear something buzzing. It was a sound she knew all too well as it comforted her on many nights. It was her vibrator!

She knew that it had to have been her daughter, and that Nicole had come home while the bath was filling and had assumed that she wouldn't have been able to hear the sex toy in action. In that moment of realization, Jennifer didn't know how to react or what to feel. Her mind was in a frenzy of trying to decide whether to just get in the bath and pretend she didn't know what was going on, or even worse, have a look.

Jennifer had wanted a mother/daughter discussion on this issue, so what better time than now? She knew that her daughter was fascinated by her vibrator as she had never even touched one before, so she assumed Nicole had just wanted to see how it worked. The time felt right for her to initiate their talk. And with Jennifer's robe put back on, she gently turned the knob on the door and slowly opened it. She expected to see her daughter curiously looking at the vibrating object. But when Jennifer got her first glimpse of her daughter, she was in for a serious shock.

***

Nicole was completely unaware as her mother now looked on. She was still dressed in her jean pants and t-shirt from having just arrived home. Her pants were unzipped and pulled down, along with her panties, as she rubbed her mother's vibrator against her throbbing clitoris. It was the first time she had ever experienced such an odd, dazzling sensation despite already having her fair share of sexual partners at that tender age.

Jennifer remained silent as she peeked through the small opening of the door. She felt nervous and her heart raced. Her hands slightly started to shake as well. But it was now or never. Jennifer wanted an open dialogue about this with her daughter. She didn't know why, other than she didn't want secrets or tension to exist between them. Perhaps it would even bring them closer together in a maternal sense.

"Fun... isn't it?" Jennifer asked as she opened the door fully and stood there in her silk bathrobe.

"MOM!!!" her daughter yelled back, as she quickly put the vibrator away and pulled her pants back up. "Oh god! I thought you were in the bath! I'm so sorry... I can't believe this is happening right now."

Nicole's face nearly turned beet red and her body clenched uptight. With the vibrator on the table, she quickly worked to zip her pants and fix her clothes.

"Calm down, I'm not mad. But I do think we should talk about all of this. Have a seat."

Jennifer walked over to where her daughter was standing and had her sit right next to her on the bed.

"What's there to talk about?" Nicole replied, nearly in tears. "You just caught me. It's just that... I walked by your room and was curious about it, that's all. I wanted to see what it was like. God, this is so humiliating. I knew it was a bad idea."

Jennifer raised an eyebrow and asked in a teasing manner, "What happened to my feminist daughter who was telling me the other day about how common this is?"

"Very funny, mom. But this isn't exactly what I had in mind when I said that."

"But you were curious about it?" Jennifer asked, inquiring more about her daughter's thoughts.

"Yeah, it's something I've wanted to try for a while now. That's why I was looking at it."

Jennifer reached over to the counter and picked up the vibrator, and said, "Here, if you're so curious, and if you want to try something new, give it a shot. Who am I to judge?"

"Are you sure about this?" Nicole asked with skepticism. "I mean, it's yours and you've... you know... put it inside your private area."

Jennifer arched an eyebrow and gave a *look* which only a mother could give.

"Well that didn't seem to be a problem for you a few minutes ago, did it?"

Nicole blushed hard. "I know, I know. I just used it a little on the outside of my... ugh... I can't believe we're even talking to each other like this. It feels so odd."

"I know exactly what you mean," Jennifer said, as she smiled and put a hand on her daughter's shoulder. "You've grown up so fast and now we're talking to each other like adult women. But I'll always think of you as my little girl."

"You're the best," Nicole replied with a smile of her own.

Jennifer held out the vibrator once again for her daughter to take, which she hesitantly did this time. She had assumed that this awkward conversation would be finished, but it wasn't.

"Why are you giving this to me?" Nicole asked, with a subtle hint of delight.

"Let's just say that I'd rather have you masturbating than doing God knows what with other guys. It's much safer this way."

"I never knew you thought of me as a bad girl."

Jennifer flashed another motherly look. "Don't twist this around. I'm starting to regret this already."

With a mischievous smile, Nicole clenched the vibrator tight. "Too late, you won't be getting it back for a while."

"What have I created? Goodness."

"So... you're just going to give this to me without showing me how to use it properly?" Nicole asked in a soft voice.

The shocking question came totally out of nowhere. What Jennifer had expected was a sort of frank conversation about sex; the kind that a parent would give, that's both mature and respectable. But this? It came as a total surprise.

"Excuse me?"

Feeling emboldened, Nicole continued, "Do you think you can show me how to use it? How you use it? We're both adult women here, right? So treat me like one. I'm sure you and your friends talk about sex the same way me and my friends do. This isn't any different, but I suppose we can be a little more open about it since we're family."

A wave of different emotions rushed through Jennifer's head. Since we're family? She didn't know what to feel. How is a mother supposed to respond to a statement like that? Her daughter had basically asked her to masturbate so that she could watch. A part of her wanted to get up and scold her daughter for even suggesting such a vile thing. But how could she? Jennifer was the one who wanted this conversation, and she had also encouraged her daughter to use the sex toy; which is why another part of her couldn't say no and wanted this to happen. It was the side of her that was longing for some sexual excitement in her life-- even if it was with her own daughter.

Oh, the horrible conflicts which human sexuality could bring. What's a woman to do? Impulses and adrenaline ran through her and she made a snap decision.

"Alright," Jennifer relented. "I don't see the harm in this as long as it stays between us."

"Of course."

"I mean it. You have to promise."

"I promise," Nicole smiled. "Jeez, do you think I want anyone knowing that I masturbate with my mother?"

Yet another startling comment, but Jennifer chose to ignore it. At this point, the idea was becoming exciting and she wanted to continue.

"The things I'd do for your education," she muttered to herself, taking a short breath for courage.

"And I appreciate it," Nicole replied with an angelic voice.

Jennifer opened the bottom half of her robe and spread her legs apart, revealing her bare vagina. The pubic hairs were trimmed short, making her large brown labia visible for her daughter to see. It was the first time Nicole had ever seen her mother's exposed vaginal region so intimately, not to mention watching her prepare to masturbate.

"Vibrator, please," Jennifer asked, with her palm open to get the vibrator back.

"Oh yes."

Nicole handed back the vibrator to her mother, to which Jennifer casually turned it on, letting it vibrate in her hand and make a buzzing sound in the room. Then the mother used it to rub the outer part of her labia and clitoris, just as her daughter had done moments earlier.

Jennifer kept her focus on her own vagina as she was too embarrassed to even look at her daughter's reaction. Frankly, she didn't care what it was. This act of incestuous exhibitionism was causing her to feel a level of sexual arousal which she hadn't felt in years. She felt so alive. Captivated! And she swiftly dealt with it by plunging the buzzing sex toy deep inside of her.

It made her even more aroused knowing that the tip of the vibrator had just been used on her daughter's clit. She formed a motion, slowly pushing the thing in and out of her pussy. She eventually lost track of time as she pushed and pulled it inside of her to the point of nearing an orgasm.

But before Jennifer could cum, her daughter unexpectedly touched her hand, which was still working the vibrator. Jennifer knew what it meant. She looked in her daughter's eyes for the first time since this started and saw that the once innocent and curious look was gone; only to be replaced with a look of lust for mom. Nicole wanted to be the one to bring her mother to an orgasm.

"What are you doing?" Jennifer asked.

Nicole rubbed her mother's masturbation hand. "What do you think I'm doing?"

"But why?"

"Please? Don't you want me to learn?" Nicole asked so innocently.

"Not like this. It'll go too far."

"I swore to keep this a secret," Nicole asserted. "Neither of us will tell. What's the big deal? Or would you rather I fuck a bunch of guys in college when the next semester starts?"

Inappropriate thoughts swirled through Jennifer's head. Images of her daughter laying on her back, while guys she barely knew took turns on her.

Or, things could be done safely. With Nicole in her dorm room, alone, masturbating and keeping her sexuality to herself, the way a sweet daughter should.

It was an easy decision when framed that way.

Jennifer let go of the sex toy while it was still vibrating inside of her, and let her daughter take control of it. Nicole slowly started emulating the movements her mother was making, pushing the vibrator in and out. And the more comfortable Nicole became doing it, the faster she went.

"God, that feels so good."

"Relax, mom," Nicole whispered. "Just enjoy it."

Jennifer looked up at the ceiling before eventually closing her eyes, almost in a state of sexual disbelief that her daughter was making her feel this way. She started moaning and then looked at her daughter once more, noticing that Nicole was receiving sexual gratification of her own by doing this to her mother. The sight of her daughter getting off in such a way was enough to send her into a state of orgasm with her body starting to tense.

Nicole suddenly pulled the dripping wet vibrator out of her vagina before her mother could cum, and said, "Lay on the bed mom. I have something else for you."

Jennifer did as she was told and laid in the position where she had always slept. She felt nervous about what her daughter was planning since Nicole had turned off the sex toy and placed it on the counter. But at the same time, Jennifer was excited for the possibilities.

She then received the biggest shock of this encounter as her daughter proceeded to get on her hands and knees right between her legs. It was obvious what was about to happen. Her daughter was about to perform oral sex on her. Jennifer watched in disbelief as Nicole bent down and used her fingers to spread her labia apart. Nicole looked like she was studying it at first, examining it, learning what her mother's privates looked like as if this were a college course.

Jennifer then witnessed the surreal sight of her daughter leaning forward to use her tongue. Nicole began by expertly licking up and down her mother's large brown labia as if she had done it many times before to other women. Then she used her tongue on her mother's sensitive clitoris, licking it in circular motions. Finally, she stuck her tongue as far inside her mother as she could, causing Jennifer to moan out loud and squirm in her bed.

"We shouldn't be doing this," Jennifer groaned. "But don't stop..."

It was a different sensation than any other time a man had performed oral sex on her. It was the little things that made it different. The lips pressing against her vagina were a lot softer. The hands grabbing a hold of her thighs were softer. The tongue inside of her pussy knew exactly where all of her pleasure spots were. It felt different. It was another woman orally pleasing her for the first time in her life. It was her daughter!

Jennifer squeezed her eyes shut and clenched onto her bedsheet. Her back became arched. She was cumming. She was on her way to a powerful orgasm as Nicole began fingering her in addition to performing oral sex. Then, it happened. A flood of liquid gushed out of her vagina and into her daughter's wanting mouth. Nicole eagerly drank the squirting orgasm her mother was producing. Jennifer screamed and thrashed her arms across her bed as her body and feet stiffened. She suddenly went limp after it was over.

Nicole got up and gently rubbed her mother's hair while Jennifer's eyes were still closed and she was in a state of bliss.

"It's okay mom. Just enjoy it," Nicole whispered.

***

A few moments passed before Jennifer opened her eyes again after emerging from a state of pure ecstasy. Her daughter was sitting on the bed right next to her, staring at her, while continuing to caress her hair.

Jennifer tried to gather her thoughts about all of this and sat up on the bed next to her daughter.

"Why did you do that?" asked Jennifer, feeling guilty about what she had just let happen.

"I did it because I knew you would like it," Nicole replied. "I've always felt guilty for moving to college and leaving you alone. And you've seemed so depressed about your love life since I came back. There was nothing I could do or say that would cheer you up. So when you handed me the vibrator to use, I suddenly had the idea of taking care of your needs for you. Besides, it's common for women to fantasize about other women, so I had a feeling you might have especially enjoyed that from me."

"Well I did enjoy it, obviously. But you know we shouldn't have done that, regardless of the reason. It isn't right and it's inappropriate. You're my daughter and I'm your mother, and things shouldn't go beyond that."

"You're right mom, I'm sorry," Nicole said in a sincere voice after feeling like she was being scolded.

"Don't be sorry," Jennifer replied. "I enjoyed it and it's something that I'll never forget. But we should try our best to put this behind us, as hard as that may be."

"Thanks mom, I'm glad. And I'm glad about what's happened these past few days. I feel like we've become a lot closer now and know each other a lot better."

"You're certainly right about us being closer together," Jennifer said as they both laughed. "But since we're on the subject, I have to ask, have you ever done anything like that before? With the way you did it to me, I can't imagine that it was your first time."

"I have... once... or twice... with my roommate."

Jennifer gave her daughter a serious motherly look with a hint of playfulness, "Once or twice? Is that all, young lady?"

"Trust me, you're better off not knowing," Nicole replied with a smile.

"Well, thank you for still caring about me. I'm sure using your mouth on your middle-aged mother isn't as fun as doing it on another college coed."

HeyAll
HeyAll
21,989 Followers
12