Jennifer Sees a Ritual

Story Info
More time with the cat people - Jennifer gets deeper.
1.8k words
3.86
13.5k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Jennifer woke up she felt a lot better. She had gone underwater, there had been a little Calar time, and she had received his seed. She reached for her phone. She hadn't done any writing yet, and it was going to be bad for funding if all she did here was hang with the shifters. She got her note pad out and did some writing. She remembered her professor Ganymede – "you can do whatever you want with your subject people, provided you write about them. Writing about them will create the detachment you need, and if you write long enough you will find they are Others almost by force."

Ganymede was right. She started by documenting her experiences so far. She didn't have images of the cat run, and she had not taken pictures of Calar – the question was whether she could take a picture of a god. She had to test that. In addition, she had to understand the hierarchies within their religion, the pantheon of other Gods, and how they all came to be. It wasn't trivial, and she worked on her notes and started drafting her report. It was a long day, and she worked through the heat, drinking water, smoking, and once she got to a groove she just concentrated. Pages flowed, and she felt really good about the work she had done.

As dusk came Jennifer realized she had worked for an entire day without eating. She hadn't noticed earlier but by this time in the day she was famished, and she would totally have eaten almost anything. There was a knock on the door and as she looked up Callista entered the room. Callista was one of the local girls who helped around the shrine. She was tall, very dark, with a big smile, flat abs, a fat ass, long legs, and big breasts swollen since her 2 month old baby was born. She wore a green wrapper tied under her breasts, and walked with the lithe, muscular, upright gait of those who grew up carrying loads on their heads like most villagers. Callista usually helped with meals and cleaning. She wasn't a chatty one, but she was very kind. "Madam Jennifer, how are you?"

"Calli I'm fine. How are you?"

"I am fine. My child is with my mother all day. I am full"

Jennifer often struggled to understand what the villagers meant. Calli looked at her expectantly. It didn't make sense. Calli then opened her wrapper and put it on the bed. She stood in front of Jennifer stark naked. When Jennifer dragged her eyes from the feast of a hairy pussy in front of her mouth she noticed that Calli's G cup breasts were swollen and beading with milk. Her child was nowhere around to suckle her, and her breasts were hard. She pulled Calli towards her gently. "Can I help you?"

"Please suck them. Drink. Help me"

She licked the left breast, and the milk beaded on to the nipple as she licked it off. She started sucking the nipple, and as she slowly stroked the breast towards the nipple milk pumped into her mouth, flowing in, light and sweet. She sucked gently at first, and then harder as the let down continued. She realized she must have been very very hungry. She drank thirstily, enjoying the fresh milk. When the pressure was eased on the left breast she moved to the right breast, and locking the thumb sized nipple in her mouth, sucked away with abandon. As she sucked she could hear Calli moaning, and she could feel the poor girl had been under pressure and probably in a lot of pain. She sucked for at least forty-five minutes in total, and by the time she was done Calli's breasts were a lot softer and less painful. Jennifer also realized she was less hungry. As she released the right breast, Calli still stood there in front of her, now with a smile on her face. "Can you suck this one as well"

She gestured at her pussy, where her red clit stuck out, hard. Apparently having her breasts sucked was a turn on. Jennifer laughed, and started sucking her clit, fingering her at the same time. As Calli relaxed she pushed her legs apart and leaned on Jennifer, who rolled back on the bed to accommodate them both. As Calli sat on her face, Jennifer lapped up her pussy juices, and licked her clit, fingering her and sucking deeply. Calli ground her pussy into Jennifer's face, and then turned so she could eat Jennifer out at the same time. Like all these shifters her tongue was rough, long, wet and flexible. It touched areas in Jennifer that she didn't realize were touchable. Jennifer was on a cloud, and while she wanted to please Calli, she also enjoyed having Calli lap her up. She felt wild and free, and in a few minutes she felt her crest building, and she came loudly and vigorously. Calli sat up when Jennifer came. "I need a dick. This will not be enough, the way I'm feeling."

Jennifer looked at her heaving breath, hard nipples, wet pussy, and felt like a dick would be welcome to both of them. She walked to the door, and saw Green sitting outside. She waved, and he saw her standing there naked and smiled. He walked over, and when he saw Calli sitting in the bed he quickly dropped his wrapper and smiled even wider. "Why have we never fucked?"

Calli replied "you never wanted me."

"Not true. You didn't have time for my type. I wasn't enough for you."

Green was hard very quickly, and Calli smiled as she saw his cock, and as it flexed and waved. She got into position on all fours on the bed, and Green stood behind her. His cock started to bud, and spikes came out on it. He pushed his barbed penis slowly into Calli's pussy, and he pushed it to its full depth in her pussy. She took all of him silently, and then she arched her back as his barbs fully came out with a click. His backstroke was agony as the spikes tore into her vagina, and she roared. Green bit the back of her neck, and then the side, and then he reached around to cup her breasts and squirt milk from them. He thrust back and forth again. She shrieked, but with pleasure, and milk pumped from her breasts as he sped up his pace and fucked her deep and hard with his barbed penis. She got wetter and wetter, and after a ten minute stretch where he fucked her consistently and hard, she came hard, scratching at the air, and shrieking loudly. He followed her after fucking her through her orgasm, and fixed her with his barbs as he filled her with seed. He flooded her pussy, and as he pulled out with a lout plop semen sprayed all over the bed. Calli smiled and turned on to her back with her legs up. Jennifer dropped on her knees and ate Calli's pussy, licking Green's seed out of her and sucking her pussy. It was delicious and live, and it was clear both Calli and Green had enjoyed the session. Green looked at Jennifer. HE laid on his back, his dick still rampant. Jennifer finished her sucking and sat on his dick facing him. She tried to take it all, but it was too much. She took what she could, and started to ride it. He didn't have barbs out, and she could feel Calar in her mind immediately.

"Do you know who impregnated Calli?"

"No master. Who?"

"You should find out."

"Was it you?"

"Have you never wondered where her child is? "

Green was very thick and hard, and his movements shook Jennifer to her core. She came. She came again. She started shuddering in an ongoing orgasm was his cock wedged deep in her pussy and shook her womb. She started feeling overstimulated and limped off his cock. She knelt and put it in her mouth. IT was wet and turgid, and tasted of Jennifer, sperm and Calli. Green enjoyed the suction she put on him, maybe too much, and shortly she could feel his body tense as the first blast of hot sperm hit the back of her throat. Then the second, and the third, and the fourth. Jennifer swallowed hungrily, and pulled back, sucking every drop as Green finished his discharge. Temple life. Jennifer was worried she was getting addicted to these big fat animal cocks with their prehensile movement and buckets of sperm. She couldn't remember her boyfriend or any normal humans, or what their fuck was like.

She had a new question though – who was Calli's kid's father? Why did she have predictive power? She looked at Calli. Calli sat on the side of the bed, drying her pussy out after the brutal hammering she had received. She was never expressive, but now she was smiling. Could Green be the father? She figured the direct approach wasn't the way to go. "I am going"

Calli got up and smiled at Jennifer and Green, and then walked out. Green ignored her, and Jennifer moved after her, following her out. She put on a brown wrapper, and walked to the stream with Calli and a few of the other women. It was not a long trip nor a chatty one, as the ladies were all preoccupied with getting a quick wash and some water before dusk came.

At the stream the women worked with each other, some helping was the clothes of others, and some actually helping to wash and groom other women. Jennifer could not get over the lack of modesty. These women were not shy. At all. They were all fit, and in general they were very sexual. This made a stream time grooming session some kind of non-orgasmic slow speed stroke and suckfest. There was pussy everywhere, breasts everywhere, and it was Jennifer's chance to see who had the best bodies. She was spoiled for choice. Was it Calli? Or Aja? Or Tobi? They were all beautiful. It was her first time at the stream, and she watched as the ladies casually played with each other's bodies.

When she looked at this scene and thought of leaving she sighed. There was no way she could leave this group. No way. She didn't even miss America any more. She missed her parents and some friends, but that was it. She just needed to find a way to survive, and a way to either restore her funding or get funding here. As the dusk fell the women finished their chores and packed their things to go back to the village. In the full moon Jennifer smiled. She felt really at home.