Jennifer: Strip Poker

Story Info
A girl loses a game of strip poker.
8.8k words
4.52
202.6k
119
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sat at my desk while waiting for my boss to let me know that the letter I drafted for him was okay and that I could finally leave. I dangled my heel off of my toes as I bounced my foot anxiously while sitting with my legs crossed. I looked at the clock and saw that it almost 3:30. He announced summer hours a few weeks ago which allowed us to leave at 3:00 every Friday as long as we made up the hours during the week. I've been getting increasingly annoyed with him because despite making up the hours during the week I've been staying at least 15 minutes late every Friday. My phone finally rang and I quickly picked it up.

"Nice work, Jennifer, thank you," he said. "Have a good weekend."

"You too, Mr. Axelrod," I replied and hung up.

I quickly shut down my computer, grabbed my purse, and headed for the door with my keys in my hand. As soon as I opened the door I was hit with a wave of heat that was stifling. I loved the summer but today was one of those uncomfortably hot and humid days. My heels clacked on the asphalt of the parking lot as I walked towards my car while hitting the unlock key.

As soon as I was inside I started the engine and cranked up the AC then I slipped off my heels and put on the flip flops that I kept on the passenger seat. After that I grabbed my phone out of my purse to text my boyfriend who I was looking forward to spending the weekend with.

"Can't wait to see you, xoxo" then I hit send.

My phone lit up with a response almost immediately, "Can't wait to see you too, hurry over! :-p"

I smiled and put my phone away. I still find it hard to believe Dave and I reconnected after all these years. We dated senior year of high school but had to break up after my mom decided to move about two hours away shortly after graduation. He was starting college that fall and I was starting a professional school for office administration so we weren't in a position to find a place of our own. We were still teenagers then though so that was probably for the best. Anyway, a new job opportunity brought me back into the area and we just happened to run into each other at happy hour one evening.

Despite being away from one another for over five years things clicked immediately and we started dating again. Thankfully he was single! At this point it's been a few months and I was spending pretty much every weekend over at his place since he lived by himself. His job allowed him to work summer hours too which worked out great because it enabled us to start our weekends together a few hours early.

I pulled into the parking lot for my apartment building, grabbed my heels and purse, and headed to the main entrance. Once inside I took the elevator up to the 5th floor and went into the apartment. Another great thing about summer hours is that it allows me to avoid my roommate! Plus it's nice to be able to start undressing as soon as I walk through the door and that's exactly what I started to do after setting down my purse and kicking off my flip flops.

As I walked to my room I unbuttoned my blouse and untucked it from the waistband of my skirt, then once I was in my room I unzipped my skirt and let it fall to the floor. My blouse and bra joined it in a pile on the floor and then I laid down on my bed to relax. I stretched out wearing just my panties on the cool bed sheets. It felt so good to finally be out of work clothes.

After a few minutes I started to get ready to head over to Dave's. I put on a pair of denim short shorts that I know he likes me in and also a tank top. I put away my work clothes then packed a small bag with a change of clothes and some toiletries. I found the flip flops that I kicked off earlier and grabbed my purse on the way out the door.

I drove over to his place and was there in less than 20 minutes. Another benefit of summer hours! During rush hour it would take twice as long or I'd have to wait a few hours for traffic to die down. I hit the intercom and he buzzed me. I walked across the common area to his door then I rang the bell. He opened the door and greeted me with a big smile as he looked me over.

"You know I love those shorts on you," he said as he leaned it for a kiss.

"Really? I had no idea," I replied sarcastically then gave him a smooch on the lips.

It felt good to get inside his place and out of the heat. He had the air going so it was nice and comfortable. I put my sunglasses and keys in my purse then put it down on the coffee table in the living room. I joined him on the couch and we snuggled for a bit before both dozing off.

When I woke up he was already awake and reading a book. I yawned and rubbed my eyes as I looked at the cover. I couldn't see the title but I could tell by the picture on the cover that it was about poker.

"How long was I out for?" I asked sleepily.

"Just a few hours. I woke up not too long ago myself," he said.

"I'm starving, takeout?" I asked.

"Yeah, sounds good to me," Dave replied. "This heat has me feeling lazy. Wanna get Chinese?"

I nodded and then he called to place the order. I didn't have to tell him what I liked because it was always the same thing. Once he got off the phone we killed some time by watching TV until the delivery guy showed up. I was pretty hungry so when he did I didn't waste any time grabbing my pint of lo mein.

"Since we're just hanging around tonight do you want to go out tomorrow?" I asked as I twirled some lo mein around my fork.

"I've got poker at Danny's, remember?"

"Ah, damn, I forgot," I replied with a bit of disappointment in my voice. If there was one complaint I had about our relationship it was his obsession with poker. He read about it, he played it online, and him and his friends took turns hosting games. I know he needs to have his own hobbies and things to do, but to me it always seemed like there was something poker related going on.

"You should play some time, it's fun," he said as I'm pretty sure he sensed my disappointment.

"I don't know the first thing about playing poker," I said with a shrug, "and I don't want to blow my money doing something I might not even like."

"It's not like we're a bunch of card sharks. Vanessa, Kim, and Ashley all play and they were basically blank slates too. One of them has won a game too, although I can't remember which," he said as he tried to talk me into it.

I gave him an uneasy look and before I could say anything he said, "I'll tell you what. I'll pay for your first few games. If you don't have fun or you feel like you're overmatched you can walk away without having spent a dime. What do you say?"

I still wasn't all that interested in playing poker, but I thought it was really sweet that he was trying to include me so I caved in. "Alright, I'll play, but you have to teach me! I don't want to look like a complete idiot in front of everyone."

"Fair enough, we can go over the basics after we finish eating since we're staying inside tonight," he replied.

"Okay," I said with a smile. I guess I should be more open to playing if he's willing to teach me. Maybe I'll end up enjoying it and it could be something that the two of us do together too.

After we finished eating we cleared off the table and then he brought over his laptop, a deck of cards, and a case full of poker chips.

"Alright, I guess let's start off easy. What do you know about poker?" he asked

"Literally nothing," I answered with a laugh. "My card playing experience is limited to War and Go Fish."

He laughed and over the next hour or so he gave me a crash course in playing poker. He explained the different hands and how they ranked, how Texas Hold 'Em was different than other kinds of poker, and how to play that particular version of poker. He even played some online and explained to me why he did certain things. Watching him play online was a bit overwhelming but it also made me realize how much more there is to poker than I thought.

After he got done playing online he looked at me while the opened up his case full of chips, "And now we'll have a real lesson."

He gave me a stack of chips, one of himself, and then he also gave some to six imaginary players.

"I'll play for the imaginary players just so you get a feel for the flow of the game," he explained.

I nodded and we began playing. The details of every hand aren't important, but I failed at playing poker pretty spectacularly. I think we were playing for maybe half an hour before I lost the last of my chips. To be totally honest it was kind of hard to take seriously so I basically called every bet regardless of what I had and hoped that I either got lucky or that he was trying to be tricky and bluff me.

"I guess I'm not a good poker playing," I said with a bit of a blush after losing the last hand.

"Jen, you called literally every bet," he said and sounded a little frustrated. "There isn't a person alive that will do well at poker with that strategy."

"Sorry. I guess...I don't know...I guess I'm not as serious about it as you are," I said.

His brow furrowed a little and I could see the wheels spinning in his head. After a few moments he said, "What if we raised the stakes so that you would take it seriously?"

"What do you mean?" I asked curiously. I really had no clue where he was going with this.

"Strip poker," he said with a grin.

I laughed, "I've got four articles of clothing on! It would be the quickest game of strip poker ever!"

I could see the wheels spinning in his head again as he thought of a way to make this work.

"How about this," he began to say, "I'll start you out with twice as many chips as me, and we play just the two of us. No fake players. Once one of us runs out of chips they have to start betting their clothes. Clothes are worth 2,500 in chips. The game ends when one of us is naked."

"Alright, let's do it," I said as I grinned back at him. He was nice in the way he phrased it but I had no doubt in my mind that I was going to lose and end up being naked. The idea of playing strip poker seemed like it could be some naughty fun, and it's not like he's never seen me naked, so I decided to play along.

Playing with just two people the hands were dealt much more quickly so this time it took me only ten minutes to lose all my chips as opposed to half an hour during the lesson. I suppose i should have been flattered because based on how he played he must have been excited by the thought of strip poker. It seemed like every hand he was calling my bet or raising and I swear he must have known what cards I had somehow because he lost maybe a couple of hands, and that's only because I happened to hit a much better hand than he did.

Now I was out of chips which meant that I had to start betting clothes. I don't know why but for some reason I started to feel really anxious and even a little excited at the thought of losing. As he dealt out the hand I looked down at my cards and couldn't believe my luck, two Aces! I bit my lip as I tried to hide my smile.

"You're first," he said.

"Okay, I bet my shirt," I said with confidence.

"Call," he said then dealt out the three community cards" King, Jack, 5.

"I'll bet my shorts" I said again confidently.

He nodded and made the call then dealt the next card: 2

"I bet my bra," I said.

"Alright, I call," he said and then he dealt out the last card: 7

"Well all I've got left are my panties," I said implying that I was betting them

He nodded then announced, "call," and he turned over a King and a Queen.

"HA!" I exclaimed proudly as I turned over my Aces. "I've got you beat! Aces are better than Kings!"

"That's true," he said, "but look at the cards again. I've got a flush. You lost."

"What?" I said in disbelief, my tone lacking all the confidence it had earlier. I looked at the cards again. Oh my god, I wasn't even paying attention to the suits! He had the King and Queen of hearts, and the ones on the table were the King of spades, and the Jack, 5 and 2 were all hearts, and the 7 was clubs. I couldn't believe I lost this hand. It was such a letdown.

"I think you owe me a few things," he said with a smile.

"Yeah, yeah, "I said while getting up and standing awkwardly a few feet in front of him. I looked at him and other than the most obvious way (the bulge in his shorts) I could also tell he was excited for this by the look in his eyes. I could see the lust and want in them. It made me feel confident and powerful even though I was the one that lost. I realized I was still in control of the situation so rather than undress and be done with it I decided I would make a show out of it.

I gave him a little smile as I started to sway my hips while I grabbed the bottom of my tank top. I pulled it up over my head slowly and once it was off I twirled it around my finger until I let it go, and it landed on the table in front of him. He had a huge grin on his face and as I continued to sway my hips I started to unbutton and unzip my shorts. I hooked my thumbs into the waistband near my hips and teased him by slowly lowering them, then pulling them up a little bit, but I never pulled them up more than I pulled them down so they gradually cleared my hips. Once my panties were in full view I let go of the shorts and let them fall down my legs. When they pooled at my feet I kicked them over to Dave and gave him a playful wink.

Now wearing just a lacy red bra and a matching thong I kept doing my little dance as I ran my hands over my toned tummy, up to my ribcage, and then I grabbed my bra encased breasts and licked my lips seductively. I slowly turned my backs towards him so that he could see my ass, and I reached behind my back and unhooked my bra. I slid it off and it felt so good to finally free my breasts, but when I turned to face him I kept one arm over them before handing him my bra. As I backed away I moved my arm away then I shook my shoulders making my breasts bounce, and I couldn't help but giggle.

The only article of clothing remaining between me and total nudity was my lacy red thong now. I teased him with it by removing it just like I did with the shorts. Slowly and gradually. When it passed my shaved pussy I could feel the heat coming off from me and I was a little surprised by how turned on I was getting during my performance. Unlike with my shorts I decided not to let my panties drop but instead I guided them down my smooth legs while bending at the waist which made my breasts hang. Once my panties reached my knees I let them go. I stepped out of them, picked them up, and handed them to Dave.

"Ta da!" I said jokingly as I struck a pose before him with nothing on.

"Wow, that was hot!" he exclaimed while giving me a round of applause.

"Got any other ideas for tonight?" I cooed to him as I knelt down and rubbed one of his thighs through his shorts.

"How about we keep playing?" he asked although the way he said it sounded more like a statement.

"You've got all my clothes. What is there left to play for?" I asked.

"What about this...I was betting 2,500 in chips against each article of clothing you've got. I'll keep betting 2,500 in chips each hand and if you get 10,000 in chips you get your clothes back. For every hand you lose before you get to 10,000 you have to do a dare," he explained while having a very mischievous grin on his face.

"Okay, game on," I said without really thinking through what a dare could possibly entail.

Dave shuffled up the deck and dealt out the first hand. Since the bets were already taken care of he dealt everything face up, and I sighed when I saw that I got a 9 and a 3 and he got a Jack and a 10. He paired up his Jack after the first three cards came out and I knew I was in trouble. I made sure to pay attention to the suits this time around, but there was no help coming there. The next two cards didn't help either of us and I waited to find out what my dare was going to be. I hadn't done anything like this since I played Truth or Dare in high school with some friends, but somehow I knew Dave's dares weren't going to be quite as innocent as those ones.

"Do one of your old high school cheers," he commanded.

"Oh god, I hope I remember," I said while laughing because I thought the dare was ridiculous.

I stood up and closed my eyes as I ran through the routine, or as much of it as I could remember, in my head. As I did that I realized immediately why he chose this. Between the dancing, jumping and low level gymnastics there isn't going to be an inch of me that he won't see in addition to all bouncing and shaking. I blushed a little but then I started the old routine.

I stood up straight with imaginary pompoms at my side then I started shaking in my hands.

"Go team! Go team!" I yelled and I brought the imaginary pompoms up to my chest and moved my feet out to shoulder width.

"Who do we mean?" I asked rhetorically as I held the imaginary pompoms over my head.

"We'll say it loud, because we're proud," then I brought the imaginary pompoms back down to my chest.

"P-A-N-T-H-E-R-S!" I yelled out and after each letter I pulled the pompoms back while also thrusting my chest forward. The motions were making my breasts bounce like crazy. I could tell Dave was loving this but I had to admit I was feeling a bit embarrassed, and I could feel the heat rise up in my face, and it wasn't just from exertion.

"Panther pride! Panther pride! We're steppin' up, so step aside!" I then flared one of my hips out a little as the imaginary pompoms once again went over my head.

"We're the best, we're here to win! Panther power's here again!" Now came the part that I was really embarrassed about but I couldn't skimp out because Dave knew the cheer too, otherwise I would have. I took a deep breath and did a front kick, followed by a jumping split, then I did a split on the floor with my imaginary pompoms over my head. My face reddened after the two splits. I'm not a prude but I never exposed myself like that to anyone before. Much like with the strip tease I did earlier I was definitely embarrassed and also turned on.

"I'm impressed you remembered!" he said while helping me to stand out of the split. "And I have to say that I liked this version much better than anything I saw in high school."

I gave him a playful punch in the shoulder. "I'm surprised I could still do the splits, to be honest."

"Well they looked good," he commented with a smirk.

"Yeah, I'm sure they did," I replied with a grin as I sat back down for the next hand.

The next two hands I got lucky and won so I was up to 5,000 in chips, and feeling hopeful that I could pull off two more wins to get me up to 10,000 and my clothes back. Unfortunately it was not meant to be and I lost the third hand which knocked me down to 2,500 and also left me with another dare to do.

"You have to pose for one pic," Dave said simply.

My eyes got a little wide. I trusted him but I felt like I had to state two conditions anyway. "Fine, but only under two conditions: 1) no one, and I mean absolutely no one but you ever sees this, and 2) Playboy not Penthouse."

"Yes, of course, relax. I'd never show this to anyone and I was going for Playboy anyway," he assured me.

"So what do you want?" I asked.

"Just you standing there with a smile," he said while grabbing his cell phone off of the table.

I actually thought that was really sweet and I reflexively smiled. A quick flash filled the room and then he looked at the pic on the screen and showed it to me. I had to admit it was a good pic. My face was still a little red but he got the pic at the perfect time that I smiled, not that I think anyone else would notice since he managed to get me from head to toe. My entire front was completely on display. I couldn't help but examine my own body and I took note of how perky my breasts looked and how erect my nipples had become. My tummy looked nice and flat and as I looked lower I could see my bare kitty. My legs were always my favorite feature of mine and see the shot was a full frontal it really accentuated how long and slender they are.