Jennifer: The Roommate

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I heard the elevator ding and then called out anxiously from the laundry room, "Rachel, wait up!"

I scurried out of the laundry room with one arm across my breasts and one hand covering my pussy to see Rachel with a wide grin on her face as she kept the doors open for me. I rushed into the elevator and quickly hit the button for the 5th floor and then the button to shut the doors.

"In a hurry?" she asked rhetorically with a chuckle.

"Haha, very funny," I replied while still keeping my intimate areas covered.

I held my breath as the elevator shook a little and then started its ascent to the 5th floor. I watched as the floor display went from 1 to 2, and I exhaled when I realized that I had dodged a major bullet. I felt my entire body relax because my biggest concern had been the elevator stopping at the main floor and people getting on. I wasn't out of the woods yet but the elevator stopping at the main floor had been my biggest concern, and thankfully I managed to avoid that.

With a familiar ding the elevator stopped at the 5th floor and the doors opened. No one was waiting for the elevator, yes! Rachel quickly exited since she had clothes on and didn't have any reservations about being seen. I cautiously approached the doors and peered out into the hall.

"The coast is clear, you're safe," she said and continued her walk down down the hallway toward our room.

I quickly followed and was soon right behind her. I could feel butterflies in my stomach as I kept my arms and hands where they had been since I left the laundry room. The idea that anyone could come out at any moment and see me in my birthday suit had me on pins and needles. The safety of our room was so close yet seemed so far away.

Once we got in front of the door to our apartment Rachel reached into a pocket for her keys then got a puzzled look on her face and dug her hand into her other pocket.

"Don't even tell me..." I said with dread as I couldn't even complete the sentence. I couldn't believe after all this she locked us out!

"I'm so sorry," she said sincerely with a red face. "I'll go get the super."

"What the hell am I supposed to do!?!" I asked incredulously while dropping my arms in a fit. I quickly resumed my previous position of covering up after I realized what I had done

"I don't...I'm sorry, but what else can I do?" she replied.

"Just go," I said as I stood there stewing with anger as she went back towards the elevator to get the super who lived a floor above us.

I couldn't believe that after managing to make it up here naked from the laundry room without anyone seeing me it was going to all be for nothing! I pressed myself up against the wall to hide my ass from the super when he arrives, and while I waited for them to show up my thoughts drifted back to the story I had read previously with Carrie. I afforded myself a smile as the parallels between her situation and mine dawned on me, and the humiliation described by her author was all too real to me now.

The ding of the elevator brought me back to reality and I turned a little to completely hide my backside from my oncoming roommate and the super. As I watched them approach me I could see how badly Rachel felt by the look on her face, but the look on the super's face told a much different story. He grinned broadly as he approached and his eyes widened as he hungrily took in the sight of my naked body. I felt mortified as his stare fixated on me then I bit my lip nervously and looked down in embarrassment. Even after looking down I could tell by the position of his feet that he was still staring at me.

"Hello? The door!" Rachel said impatiently.

The super shuffled his feet and unlocked the door then backed away, "There you go."

With the way he was standing I could tell that he was hoping to get a view of my ass as I went into the room, but I didn't give him the satisfaction as I remained facing towards him while sliding past Rachel.

"I am SO sorry," she said after shutting the door behind her.

With just the two of us in the privacy of our apartment I dropped my arms, "It's okay. I just really want to get to bed."

"Yeah, okay, no problem. Goodnight," she replied.

"Goodnight," I said and then walked into my room shutting the door and locking it behind me.

As soon as I locked my door I climbed into bed and got into a doggystyle position and buried my face in a pillow. One of my hands immediately darted between my legs as I sought to release all the sexual tension that had been building up inside of me since Rachel told me to strip in the laundry room. Between being naked in public and the anxiety and humiliation that comes with the fear of and then actually being seen naked my clit was swollen and sensitive from being so turned on by it all. I had to bite the pillow to make sure I stayed quiet as my fingers pressed into and swirled around my love button. After just a few moments of playing with myself I came quickly. A fast, powerful orgasm ripped through my body and I had to stifle a low moan into the pillow. Shortly after that I collapsed onto my bed and went to sleep with a smile on my face.

*****

Author's note: The story I outlined with Carrie is a story on this site. It is "Darla's Day Games 01" by Panthergirl. My outline of the story does not do it justice. I'd highly recommend reading it.

12