Jennifer Too Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had made chicken Francaise and in doing so had given away the seriousness of what I had to say. We drank the white wine I had put in the sauce. When we were about done we nibbled at fresh French bread. (I make it from scratch now. You have to have skills to have two women wrapped around your finger the way I do.)

"I guess Jenny and I are going to Costa Rica for a few days."

"Are you now?" she answered back with a question.

"Some work thing. It's like twenty hours in a plane." I threw that last part in there to establish that she wouldn't want to go anyway.

"A little honeymoon?" she asked.

"I don't think I'd put it like that."

"You have fun," she said doing her best to pretend she was fine. I had to hold my ground. I didn't expect to but I owed it to Jenny to try. Jennifer sat there a moment before storming off.

I gave her some time and then approached her. She was in bed, rolled over away from me. Crap. There were two ways to go. I could capitulate or I could charge forward. Is it bad that in the back of my mind I relied on the fact that if this was the moment that pushed Jennifer to end our relationship I knew I had the other Jennifer in the wings as a fall back. God, I'm a dick.

That was okay though, right. Jenny had already pointed out there were two vaginas. I had prepared a speech in my head, or rather an apology. Instead I improvised.

"Jenny came over this morning and said I had to chose. It wasn't an ultimatum; she was just stating a fact. 'This has been fun and all but at some point you have to make a decision.' I made mine. It's four days and you hate to fly anyway." I left the room.

I cleared the dishes and found the dog's leash. I was headed for the door, the panting mutt dragging me along when she appeared from the bedroom.

"You chose her. She told you, you had to choose and you chose her. All the bullshit you have been giving me this whole time about it always being you and me first, that was just bullshit. I could have made you choose months ago and you talked me out of it. You said it would always be us first. ME FIRST. It was a fucking promise, you asshole."

She stood there, eyeliner running down her cheeks. She had never worn eyeliner before Jenny. I let go of the leash and the dog took off to sniff the floor for any stray crumbs that might have fallen.

"I didn't choose her over you." I said. I walked slowly towards her until she backed a step away. I stopped so she wouldn't retreat. "I didn't choose you over her." I said calmly. "I choose both of you. I want both of you. It's too good. I fucking love both of you - differently and for different reasons but its still love. I still don't want to lose either one of you. You. Jennifer. Are happier than you have been in years. I don't know what the two of you talk about or what you think or feel. You always leave it to me to guess. What I know is that you are happy. You are more affectionate. You laugh more. You dress nicer and stand taller. You being happier makes me happier and excluding her entirely that is worth giving whatever the fuck this is a shot."

She didn't respond.

"I need to take Roscoe home." I said.

"Goodbye, Peter," she said. She turned and closed the bedroom door. I heard a second click when she locked it.

At Jenny's house she was waiting. She was standing in the front yard.

"That didn't go well." I said.

"I heard." She held her phone up. I understood. "I'm supposed to keep you," she said.

I smiled dryly. "I better get back."

"I will you know. I was serious this morning. Keep you, I mean."

"Not you too," I said. The tone was about right despite my exasperation. I was neither too firm nor too soft. "I am keeping you both. That's just the dirty pervert I am."

I handed her the leash and gave a small kiss on the cheek.

"I love you," she whispered almost too quietly to be heard.

"I love you too." I said decisively. It was the first time. I kissed her. The dog pulled her away from me and I went home.

The bedroom handle doesn't really lock. There isn't a key, just a little button beneath the lever and I opened it casually as though it had never barred me from her in the first place. There was a suitcase on the floor beneath a random pile of clothes pulled from three drawers that hung awkwardly from her dresser. One was broken.

"I broke it," she said quietly. She sat on the end of the bed.

"I'll fix it," I said. I sat next to her. She let me stay where I sat but pushed away my arm when I put it on her shoulder.

"It's old. You should just throw it out. You are bored of it. You want a new one, just get a new one." It was kind of clever. I wondered if she had planned it.

"I don't want a new one. I am used to it. More than that - I love it. I probably take advantage of it, I love it so much."

"It's just a fucking dresser," she said. I think she smiled a little.

"You have two dressers." I pointed out.

"Fuck you."

"You do."

"That's a wardrobe." She pointed out.

"Different, but you still have clothes in both of them."

"Really? I worked so hard to come up with that and you spin it that quick. Fucking, 'Different but you still put shit in them'?" she mocked my voice going much deeper than my real voice.

"Sorry."

"You are too fucking smart," she said looking up at me. "Too fucking cute." She pushed me back on the bed. "And too fucking good in bed for just one woman." I wasn't. I didn't think I was any way. "So I have a sister wife?" she teased climbing on top of me."

"I don't think sister wives sneak away to bang each other when the Daddy takes a business trip." I joked with her.

"Daddy huh? It's one of those nights is it?" She crawled down me until she was on the floor between my legs unbuttoning my shorts. "Does Daddy need his cock sucked?" she asked. Daddy hadn't really thought about it but yeah, Daddy pretty much always needed his cock sucked.

We were in first class. I don't know what award she won. She wouldn't tell me but it had to be good. She wore the raciest dress I had ever seen her in. It was backless and the top was pretty much just two straps of thin rayon that covered braless tits that I struggled keep my hands off of. I texted Jennifer repeatedly from the airport and resolved to ping her all week. As we boarded there was unexpected drama. They didn't have a Vegan meal for her.

"She's VEGAN?!?!?" I texted Jennifer.

"HAHAHAHAHA... just wait..." my wife responded. When we got to seats 3A and C Jenny stopped the others boarding - all of the others. Every other poor slob who needed to board the plane had to wait as she took out a packet of disinfectant wipes and went to work on her seat.

"Did you know about the germ thing?" I asked Jennifer.

"Yes! You should see her at the gym!"

I sent her a picture of our girlfriend disinfecting a seatbelt and sent it to her.

"You have fun with that in Central America!" she responded. "HAHAHAHA" she sent again to torment me. "I love you." Read the last one.

"I love you too." I sent her, then, "I'm going to miss you."

"I'm shopping our family trip for July." She sent me as the rest of the plane boarded.

"I thought he couldn't go? Football camp."

"Different family members, still a head count of three." She sent following it with a little winking yellow face. "Have you heard of this place called 'Hedonism?'" she asked.

"Jennifer is shopping a Vacation at a swingers resort for July." I whispered to Jenny.

"Do you want to watch me suck another man's cock?" Jenny whispered in my ear, her hand gripping my dick through my jeans shocking a little Asian woman waiting in the narrow aisle to get back to her seat.

"Book it!" I texted Jennifer. Her reply was a little devil face. It had horns and what I think was supposed to be a pointy tail. A few minutes later the plane took off carrying my girlfriend and I on what both Jennifer's would refer to always as our Honeymoon.

12