Jennifer Visits Ellen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ellen once again gets me up from the exam table, exercises me some, they all rub and oil the parts of me that was touching the exam table and get my tissues awake with renewed blood flow.

I'm further stimulated by Ellen flogging my backside with moderate force, enough to redden my back but I knew her purpose was to condition me before I was returned to the exam table. I also knew that the worst and the best of my day was very near. And I was desperate to have it begin, I needed it, wanted it. I had to have Ellen take me down to my lowest level as a begging submissive asking for pain.

Back to the table it was for me. And back to the same position and with the alligator clips being readjusted to hold my pussy completely open as a flower in full bloom seeking the kiss of the sun. In this case the sun is my euphemism for Ellen's nasty forked tongued viper. She teases me with its touch, rubbing it and flicking it lightly all over and making me suck on it and kiss it. She asks me if I am ready to make love to her whip. Please mistress, please.

The first angry strike bites into the upper most part on the inside of a thigh. OMG and I gasp. She nods to Peggy who is ready with some balm which she soothes my first welt with. And that is how it proceeds, a strike without warning, some balm. some kissing and caressing and then another strike and on it goes. The balm helps immensely with minimizing the swelling of each welt. For the first few dozen strikes she avoids any direct hits to my genitals, anus or nipples. She takes a break and offers me up for examination by the two ladies. They act like scientists in a biology lab, touching and peering closely everywhere. I am hurt, I have tears streaming down the sides of my cheeks and into my ears and my pussy is flowing with my girl juice running out of me, across and around my anus and I guess dripping onto the floor. But there is a smile on my face (I'm later told) and I am somewhere outside of myself drifting in some sort of painfull pleasure. Ellen kisses me passionately and brings my senses back into myself and tells me she loves me. I return her kiss and I ask her for more. More of what my dear and I tell her - please mistress, more of the viper. The next strike lands squarely on one of my nipples and I scream then whimper as Peggy rubs the balm onto it. Then the same nipple again, and then again. Then my other nipple and so on. I don't know how many strikes to my nipples and around my nipples and orgasmed and cried out as I came.. My nipples stayed sore and very hard for the next 24 hours and were still a very dark red 3 days later and they are still sensitive even now.) Then she worked over my butt in a similar fashion until it was on absolute fire. Her next target was my ass hole and for this she sat on a low stool and angled the table to tilt by ass upwards and she lightly whipped my anus until I came again.

All of this was the prelude to my most intense orgasm of all which was a whipping of my open vagina and clit. I think I have put this to words in my earlier writings.

Nowhere was my skin more than just faintly broken but I had welts of swelling all over.

The girls left later that day and Peggy left on Sunday. Ellen and I made love with each other as often as we had the energy to do so until Tuesday morning and this love making was tender, sensual, loving and intense. I did remain the submissive until the end but I did feel some parity with Ellen after we were alone.. Our love making was probably about 75% of me going down on Ellen largely because I have a serious addiction to her juices, a love of her pussy and a love of her ass clean or dirty. And - some of my erogenous zones remained a little too tender.

I drove home on Tuesday experiencing both remorse regarding my submission and debasement in front of the others and the depth of my submission and some sort of pride for the same reasons. I hated being exposed so completely in front of others that I did not know and conversely I loved being exposed and humiliated n front of people I did not know.

As much as I strongly loved Ellen during my stay I don't want to return anytime soon. My ying and yang, always changing desires, waxing and ebbing, the tides of the psyche. If the past is any guide in a few months I will likely begin craving another weekend with Ellen and the craving will intensify until I reach out to her once again and ask for another visit.

But for now I am back home and Bob has gently loved me orally every night since my return and this is my most comfortable relationship and the relationship that always makes me feel so safe with my psyche. Back safely in my nest with my friend and husband.

Your emails and comments will be appreciated and I will try to answer all. Especially if there are any armchair psychologists that can help me understand how I can be so satisfyingly dominant with all of my various sexual partners during my 25 years of sexual activity but with this one person (Ellen, of course) become such a total slut accepting of all the humiliation, debasement and pain Ellen visits upon me and how I love it all so much.