Jennifer's College Years Ch. 01

Story Info
Jennifer meets her roommate...
4.2k words
4.39
21.2k
4

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/07/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Greetings, my Literotica Readers! This story starts the third book on the exciting life of Ms. Holston, titled "Jennifer's College Years." It is here that I found a new editor, and she has helped to make Jennifer and her stories more memorable for you. I want to thank you, Alice Jones, for helping me make my stories so much better. I couldn't have done it without you.

Please leave comments and feedback. They help me make the next story even better for you. So please, take a moment to vote and write something!

***************

The start of the fall season was hectic. The freshman class needed directions to almost everywhere. Room assignments got mixed, and with the new cohabitation rule in the dorms, gender lines were soon drawn.

Jennifer looked on it all with humor. She had gone through this mess only last week, and so had a head start on the class. She signed in to the west dorm and followed the throng to the 3rd floor, where her room was.

When she opened the room, she saw two beds, one on either side of the room. At the foot of each bed was a desk. A full length mirror was on the wall right next to it. In between the beds were two standing wardrobe closets. There was a good-sized throw rug on the floor in front of the closets. Sheets and a blanket and pillow were neatly folded at the foot of each bed. It was a standard issue freshman room.

Jennifer took the bed on the right as you enter the room. It was slightly more protected from the door, which opened into a 6' entryway into the room, and there were 4 coat hooks on the wall. She looked around and decided to get some money from Jason, her boyfriend and love, to do a little decorating. She hoped she would not have to stay here longer than it was necessary to get into a sorority, but she was not going to live Spartan until then.

Jennifer opened her bags and put away her clothes. She put her amazing amount of books on the desk, and then made the bed. Once finished, she put together her little bookshelf and placed it next to the desk. It fit perfectly between the desk and the wall on her side. She put away her books, put her supplies in the drawers, put her laptop on the desktop, then decided to lie down. Her classes did not start until next week, and she had freshman orientation and interviews starting tomorrow.

She must have dozed off, for when she awakened, she saw a small girl making the other bed. She had already set up her desk and put away her clothes. She had incense burning, filling the room with an aromatic, vanilla smell.

"Hello," Jennifer said sleepily. The other woman jumped from the sound of her voice, and turned around. She had definite Chinese features, but an American stance and bearing to her. She had black hair and almond shaped dark eyes. She had a slim but luscious build, and she looked like she carried herself well. Jennifer found herself slightly attracted to her.

The girl spied Jennifer, and grinned "Hiyo!" she said jovially.

Jennifer got up and shook her long blonde hair. "I'm Jennifer Holston," she said.

"Yolanda, Yolanda Chu. How ya doin'?" she asked.

Jennifer was amused by the way this woman spoke English! "I'm doing all right," she said. "I just got in this morning."

"Got here two hour ago," she said. "Had trouble finding here. Boy on floor directed me. Nice boyo too! Good buns!"

Jennifer laughed. "What are you studying?"

"Law. Corporate and trial. You?"

"Business and Trial law."

"Good. We be in classes together!"

"I guess so," Jennifer said.

Jennifer found this girl a little quirky, but likable. She moved with a lithe and grace born of a gymnast. Jennifer herself was thinking of trying for the track team, since she had done well with that in high school.

"You hungry?" Yolanda asked.

"Famished!" Jennifer said, just realizing she WAS hungry.

"Let's go then!"

Jennifer got up, smoothed her hair down and straightened her halter-top. It had moved a bit while lying down, and showed a little more of her right tit than she wanted to show.

Jennifer looked up and halted, surprised at what she saw. Yolanda was watching her chest as she was adjusting her halter! Jennifer wondered. Could she and Yolanda...

But thoughts of lustful possibilities had to wait. Jennifer's stomach had rumbled as the two girls left their room, and headed towards the cafeteria. Being unaware, as of yet, of where everything was at, they had soon lost their way. They spied a couple of upperclassmen approaching, and asked where it was. Since the girls had flirted shamelessly with them, they had given the directions enthusiastically.

When they got to the cafeteria, they found it packed. There seemed to be no place to sit, but Jennifer's stomach still demanded food. The line was just as packed, as students talked with each other, and got jostled by those passing with trays. Eventually, She and Yolanda got their food and went in search for a place to sit.

The search did not take long. They spied a couple empty chairs at a table where a stocky built man and his slim Asian friend were sitting. Jennifer and Yolanda looked at each other, and smiled. Squaring their shoulders, the girls approached the table.

"May we join you?" Jennifer asked.

The two boys looked up, and their jaws dropped. Jennifer was wearing a white halter, her nipples slightly pushing through the material, and shorts and sandals. Yolanda was wearing yellow tube top and yellow shorts, with flip-flops. Both women wore their hair long.

Jennifer smiled, used to this reaction. Yolanda giggled, apparently used to this as well.

"Well?" Jennifer asked archly.

"Oh, um, yes! Have a seat!" said the stocky one. Both men stood up as the girls sat down.

"Thanks," Yolanda said. "My legs getting tired."

"You're welcome," the Asian man said, more formally than Jennifer would have expected.

"I'm Jennifer, by the way," Jennifer said. "Jennifer Holston."

"Tommy Queen," said the stocky one, introducing himself.

"Jerry Chang, ladies," said the Asian one.

"Yolanda Chu, boyos," Yolanda said, in her flirty voice.

With the introductions out of the way, the four ate and conversed. Jennifer found that the two boys were in the same dorm, one floor down; Tommy was a Business Administration major, and Jerry was an Asian Studies major.

The meal went jovially. Jennifer took a liking to these two obvious friends. Tommy seemed a happy-go-lucky soul, where Jerry was more grounded, more intense in his outlook. These two men thrilled and impressed Jennifer, and by the time they were finished, the four of them knew they would be friends.

When they were finished, the girls said their goodbyes and headed back towards the dorms. The sun was going down, and the amber light flooded the quad beautifully.

"It is so beautiful here," Yolanda remarked as they walked through the quad.

"Where are you from, Yolanda?" Jennifer asked.

"Dover, Maryland," She said. "My family moved there three year ago."

"I am from Cetnerville, about 85 miles from here."

"You got a guy?"

"Oh, Yes!" Jennifer said dreamily. "He is so gorgeous! He teaches aerobics, and he is tall, and long and-"

Jennifer checked herself. She had said too much, and started to blush.

"All ok," Yolanda said, grabbing her hand and holding it. "No need to blush. I understand. Your man big and make you happy?"

Jennifer looked at her diminutive friend, and saw that beautiful face and body.

"Yes he is," Jennifer finally said. "I will be so glad to see him in a month. We decided to let me get into my classes before we see each other again, so I can get into my study habits."

"Oh," Yolanda said. "So you get lonely before then?"

"Maybe," Jennifer said, not sure of the direction she was taking the conversation. That question had inflamed her imagination again, and she had to forcefully shut it off.

Yolanda, sensing something, said nothing the rest of the way back to the dorm.

The halls were a mélange of bodies coming and going from the communal washrooms. Boys and girls on the same floor can get pretty crazy, Jennifer thought to herself. She and Yolanda threaded their way through the milling bodies. There was so little room that Jennifer thought she had rubbed up against everyone in the building by the time they finally made it to their room.

"Whew!" Jennifer said, closing the door to the throng outside. "So many people!"

"Yes," Yolanda said, flopping on her bed. "Too much for one day."

Jennifer sat on her bed, looking over at Yolanda, who started to hum. She was trying to figure out what was so attractive about her. She was definitely beautiful. She was the same height as her, but Yolanda was a bit smaller all around. Her comments earlier had alerted Jennifer about—something she could not put her finger on.

Yolanda got up, and started to strip. "I take shower," she said.

Jennifer thought that was a good idea. "Hang on, Yolanda," she said, starting to strip herself, "I'll join you."

The two disrobed quickly. Jennifer grabbed her towel, but then got a deliciously wicked idea. She snuck up a little on Yolanda and, after twirling her towel a bit, snapped her towel and caught Yolanda on her beautiful ass cheek! Yolanda squealed, and jumped in the air a bit. She turned around.

"Ouch!" Yolanda said, with a look of playful retribution on her face. "Oh, you get it now, Jenny baby!"

Quicker than Jennifer could follow, Yolanda grabbed her towel from the bed. With a squeal, Jennifer jumped as the towel snapped at her. It caught her right on the hip. Laughing, the girls chased each other around the room, snapping their towels at each other

When the girls tired a bit from the running around, and a playful "truce" that ended with a wonderful full body hug was sworn, they wrapped their fluffy towels around themselves. They stepped out into the hallway, and whistles and catcalls bombarded them. The girls just laughed and continued walking toward the showers, wiggling their asses as they went.

They got to the showers, and found them deserted. Jennifer took the first shower and Yolanda took the second. They shivered as the cool water hit them before warming up. They quickly washed themselves, and stepped out to towel off. They were just wrapping up again when the next wave of girls came in.

"Oh, look, pigeon talker and her wondertit friend!" said the first girl. She was a good 6' blonde looker. Jennifer decided she was a cheerleader type.

"Oh, look, Airhead League is here!" Yolanda shot back.

The tall girl took a menacing step forward. Jennifer stepped in between.

"That's enough!" Jennifer said to Yolanda and the tall girl. She didn't know what started this, but she was not about to get into a fight the first night!

The tall girl looked at Jennifer, and sniffed. Jennifer had the distinct impression that the woman had assessed her, and found herself not up to Jennifer's ample proportions, so decided to compensate with bravado.

Jennifer kept an eye on the group as they passed. There were five of them, and they all looked about the same in height.

When the group passed, Jennifer grabbed Yolanda's hand. Yolanda was still looking at the group with daggers in her eyes when she felt Jennifer's pull to go back to their room. She let herself be led back.

In the room, Jennifer let go of her and went to her desk. "Now what was that all about?" she asked Yolanda, as she sat in her chair.

"Those girls got here when I did," Yolanda said. "They think they upper crust, or some shit like. They look down at me because I no speak English good yet. I do okay, though. That big girl was worst of bunch. She tried to hit, but missed and fall hard. Thinks I tripped her. Boyos saw it and took my side. They left. Then they found out who I was with in roommates. They know you too. Watch them."

Jennifer took this in, and nodded. She would definitely watch them. She turned toward the mirror, unwrapped the towel from her body, and briskly dried her hair.

Yolanda shrugged, took her towel off, and started to dry herself.

Jennifer glanced in the mirror, and was transfixed by the sight of Yolanda's nude body, slowly turning as she dried herself. Her tits were small, about a 34B in size, and she had a thin waist and slim hips. Her pussy hair was thick and brown, but well trimmed. A familiar tingle in Jennifer's pussy slowly infused her body, and a lust for this girl surfaced. Her thighs felt slick.

Yolanda was drying between her legs when she looked up and saw Jennifer watching her. In the flash of a moment, Yolanda knew enough about Jennifer to know that she and her would make it. She saw her legs rubbing against each other, and knew that she liked women as well. Feeling wanton, she made a decision.

Yolanda dropped her towel, and slowly padded towards Jennifer.

Jennifer, transfixed, watched her approach in the mirror. She could feel Yolanda's presence as she stopped just behind her. The intensity of the near contact was arousing Jennifer more. Her nipples hardened from the erotic feeling.

Yolanda placed her right hand on Jennifer's shoulder, caressing it. Jennifer gasped at the touch. Yolanda then slid her hand down, lightly touching the skin, toward the most beautiful breast she had ever seen. As her hand traced the shape, Jennifer leaned her head back, and sighed.

"Mmmmm!"

Yolanda snaked her other hand around the side and cupped the other tit. She began to massage them, paying close attention to the aroused nipples. Jennifer shuddered with deliciously erotic delight as those small hands made contact with those nipples.

Yolanda was bent near Jennifer's ear. She nipped the lobe, sucking it in, then released it.

"I love your tits," Yolanda whispered huskily. "I seen no bigger. They feel good. I want to lick and suck those tits, bite on nipples, make you scream in pleasure."

With each passing word, Jennifer's lust grew. Her want of this woman was so strong it was starting to wrench her gut. She could not even utter a word it felt so good. Jennifer just moaned. It was then that she found Yolanda's eyes in the mirror. The two locked their stare.

Jennifer watched, with lustful fascination, to the manipulation and groping of her enormous globes. Yolanda's hands were a blur as she flitted her fingers across aroused flesh, sending ripples of pleasure through, Jennifer. She grabbed the nipples between thumb and forefinger, squeezing, twisting, pulling. Yolanda watched every ripple, every movement, of Jennifer in the mirror. Yolanda found herself getting wet from the sight.

Jennifer felt incredible, and so horny it hurt. Keeping her sight on Yolanda, Jennifer slowly opened her legs. The pink, puffy lips of her pussy opened. Moisture dripped from the hole of her cunt, making Yolanda hiss in heat. Jennifer then slowly brought her hand over her hip, lightly snaking through her pubic hair. Her middle finger pressed in her slit just behind her clit, and drew back the hood. She then flicked her exposed clit with her forefinger. Jennifer shuddered. Yolanda panted at the sight, and started rubbing her legs together.

Jennifer's lust rose even more. Her tits were being thoroughly groped, and her pussy was on fire as she continued fingering her clit. She watched Yolanda as she became more and more aroused by the sight. Both women moaned their pleasure. When one woman applied more pressure, so did the other. Soon, it was too much for Jennifer to take. She needed to eat Yolanda's pussy, suck her tits, make her come...

Jennifer sat bolt upright, dislodging Yolanda's hands, and swung around in her chair to face her. Jennifer reached out and stroked Yolanda's hip, causing her to whimper.

Jennifer looked up into Yolanda, almond shaped eyes, saw a lust there as fierce as her own. They locked glances. Slowly, Jennifer reopened her legs. Yolanda spread her legs, then put one foot on the seat, in between Jennifer's legs. She then inched her foot closer to Jennifer's open and wet pussy. She then used her big toe to rub the lips, making Jennifer whimper with need. She then started rubbing her clit, making Jennifer shudder.

Jennifer could no longer wait. She grabbed on to Yolanda's hip, and brought her face to her pussy. Jennifer snaked her tongue out and tasted her roommate. It was very sweet, and pungent with her need. Jennifer licked her entire crack, from back to front, constantly scraping across the clit. Yolanda shuddered and almost lost her "footing" in Jennifer's cunt. Jennifer then took the clit into her mouth, sucking hard, while she took two fingers and inserted them into Yolanda's tight, wet, pulsating cunt.

Yolanda went wild inside. She had to hang on to Jennifer's head just to keep from falling. She used her big toe to "fuck" Jennifer, and Jennifer was sucking her and finger fucking her. They moaned the pleasure they received from each other. After a few minutes, though, Jennifer sat back up, and disengaged Yolanda's wonderfully talented foot from her pussy. She brought Yolanda in to herself and gave her a big hug. Then she looked directly into Yolanda's face.

"Go lock the door," Jennifer whispered.

Yolanda disengaged from Jennifer and went to lock the door. Jennifer stood up, a little unsteadily. When she returned, Yolanda literally skipped over to Jennifer and hugged her. She kissed Jennifer with a passion. Tongues explored each other's mouths, and hands explored each other's bodies. Yolanda's hands came to rest on Jennifer's globes and fondled them expertly. Jennifer tilted back her head and moaned. She planted her lips on Jennifer's left tit, sucking the nipple. Jennifer massaged her head as she sucked.

"Ooh, that feels so good!" Jennifer cooed.

Yolanda continued her sucking. She then snaked her right hand down to Jennifer's pussy, and slowly started to rub her clit. Every once in a while she would pinch it with her thumb and forefinger, making Jennifer squeal with delight.

Jennifer was amazed at the skill that Yolanda was showing. She also found herself being pressed back so that she would fall on her bed. Jennifer allowed this, and the two fell on her bed. Yolanda landed on top of her.

"Your big tit tastes sweet," Yolanda said happily. "Now you suck mine."

Jennifer remained amused by this girl's way of doing things. Yolanda moved up and planted her right tit in Jennifer's mouth. Jennifer started to lick and suck her small tit, easily taking the whole thing in her mouth.

"Ooh," Yolanda moaned, "you know how to suck tit."

Jennifer switched between Yolanda's tits, alternating between sucking and biting them. Her hand found Yolanda's pussy again, and she started to tweak her pussy lips. She was very wet. She then found her clit, and started to furiously rub it. It did not take long before Yolanda started to squirm with need.

"Oh, fuck, make my pussy sing!" Yolanda moaned.

Jennifer continued to suck her tits. She then slipped two fingers inside her juicy cunt and started to finger fuck her. Yolanda started to buck.

"Oh! Oh! My pussy on fire!" she said between moans. "Need your mouth on me. Eat my pussy!"

Jennifer released Yolanda's tits. Yolanda quickly turned over so that her pussy was near Jennifer's mouth. Jennifer smelled her. It was heady. She licked along the length of her pussy. Yolanda shivered. She tasted sweet, even sweeter than before. Jennifer knew she would enjoy this woman. She drove her head into Yolanda's crotch, attaching her lips to her pussy, and sucked hard. Yolanda gasped.

"Oh, that's it!" she moaned. "Suck me hard woman!"

Jennifer wrapped her arms around her slim waist and held her in place while she attacked Yolanda's pussy. She shoved her tongue in her pussy hole, making Yolanda jump.

Yolanda, close to orgasm, dove into Jennifer's waiting and wet pussy. She licked her pussy furiously, swirling her tongue around her clit. The harder that Jennifer sucked her cunt, the harder Yolanda sucked hers. She expertly used her tongue on Jennifer's clit, pussy lips, and hole. She made Jennifer bounce with each lick, and made her tremble with desire. Yolanda then snaked her hand under her and grabbed one of Jennifer's tits, making her bounce.

12