Jennifer's College Years Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eric was inwardly amazed at this woman. Apparently, she had played these games before, and in much greater depth than he ever did. Jerry had informed him. He was not prepared for this, so he took it as far as he was comfortable with.

"That means I must untie you to honor your request, cunt," Eric said, lifting his head from her pussy. "I will, do so, but if you do not completely please me, I will retie you and leave you that way all night. Do you understand me, slave?"

"Yes, Master."

"Then turn over."

Yolanda turned over. Eric untied her, and Yolanda stretched out. Eric stood up and stood at the edge of the bed. Yolanda scrambled to his cock, grabbed the base, and slowly put the head in her mouth. Her tongue caressed the tip, tasting the precum there. She then pushed her head down on that wonderful piece of meat, slowly licking the shaft as she went along. She repositioned, and let his cock slowly enter her throat area. She did not stop until she was at the base, her lips stretched around his member. She then backed off it slowly, continually licking the shaft. Eric's eyes rolled into the back of his head.

"Oh, God, Yolanda," Eric moaned, "I like that. Keep it up!"

Yolanda continued her in and out motion on his cock, slowly devouring the entire length before backing off all the way and licking the tip before slowly devouring it again. She was determined to deep throat him until he came.

********

Jennifer continued to kiss Jason as his fingers slowly finger fucked her. His thumb was tracing lazy circles on her clit, making her buck with each revolution. Her hand was slowly caressing his cock, now rock hard and pulsing.

Jason broke the kiss, and took his hand out of her wet pussy. He climbed in between her legs and placed the head of his monster at the opening of her cunt. He propped himself up and stared straight down at his love. Jennifer raised her knees and spread her legs even farther.

"Fuck me," she said.

Jason slowly entered her, getting used to her sweet tightness, Her pussy juices made her hole seem like velvet, tenderly caressing his shaft. Jennifer had a look of concentration on her face as she fought to accommodate her man, reveling in the stretching feeling as he buried more and more of his cock into her.

"Uuunnnngh!" Jennifer moaned.

Jason continued to push his cock deeper into Jennifer until he hit bottom. He waited until Jennifer was comfortable with his cock in her. Once she started gyrating on his shaft, he knew she was ready. He slowly withdrew the entire length, and then rammed his cock in all the way, pushing past the cervix and into her uterus. Jennifer screamed in pain and lust. She wrapped her legs around him and held herself to him until the pain went away. Then she nodded to him, and he then continued to fuck her with the full length of his gigantic cock. Jennifer yelped with each push past her cervix, her lust growing with each thrust.

Ooh, fuck me with that long thick prick!" Jennifer seethed in his ear. "Make my cunt remember what it's like to be ravished! Pound me with that meat, Jason! FUCK ME!"

"Aah, your pussy feels like a tight glove on my cock!" Jason growled back. "You are so wet! I love to fuck you, slut! I love fucking your pussy with my cock!"

Jason and Jennifer started moving together, sending the entire length of his cock deep within her

********

Angela was bucking from the intense feeling. Jerry was nibbling her clit with a vengeance. Her pussy juice covered his face, and she was covered with a fine sheen of sweat.

"Ooh, Master, I want your cock in my cunt!" Angela gasped. "I am on fire! Please, master! Fuck me!"

Jerry lifted his head from her pussy. "You want my cock, whore?" he said.

"Yes Master!"

Jerry moved up and placed his rock hard prick at her pussy. "Then take it all!" he said. Jerry then slammed his 7-inch cock into her, making her gasp again, and then licked her lips. Jerry slammed his cock into her hard, again and again. Angela started to buck in rhythm to his thrusts. Her heal lolled from one side to another, her eyes closed as Jerry drove her towards a mind numbing orgasm.

********

Eric's knees buckled, and he half knelt on the edge of the bed. Yolanda had not sped up in deep-throating him, and now she had begun to caress his balls with her hand. It was the best head he had ever been given, and he felt his orgasm building. He knew that if he let her continue, he would shoot his entire load down her throat.

"You want my load in your throat, cunt?" he snarled.

She nodded, her mouth and throat still filled with his cock.

What the fuck, he thought. Let her.

Yolanda felt his cock lurch, and she knew he was ready to explode. Her tongue began to work faster on his shaft and head, and she continued to shove his entire length into her mouth.

********

Sherry had stopped sucking Tommy's cock, and now sat on his face. His tongue was doing wonders on her pussy. She had never been eaten out as thoroughly as this before!

"Ooh Tommy!" Sherry gasped. "Your tongue is so fucking good! My pussy's shaking! I want you in me, Tommy! I want your cock in my cunt!"

Tommy pushed on Sherry's ass to get her off. Her legs were quivering. She got up, turned around, and then lowered herself onto his erect and rock-hard cock. She purred as his cock invaded her pussy. She then lay down on his chest, his cock buried in her pussy to the hilt. "Untie me, please," She said. "I want to be free while I fuck your brains out, Master."

Master. That word thrilled Tommy, but he still felt a little unsure. He had played games like this before, and was actually very good at them, but an incident that still resonated in his being kept him from playing those games again. He remembered what Eric had said about doing only what felt comfortable doing, and he was game. He came to his limit about calling Sherry "bitch", though. He hated that word, and associated it with women who didn't give a shit about people, only about themselves.

Tommy untied her hands. Sherry then placed her hands on his chest. She rocked her body on his cock, gently moving it in and out of her wet, quivering pussy. She moaned with each thrust. She threw her head back as she continued to rock on his prick.

********

Jason and Jennifer's movements became spasmodic. His thrusts into her were made more forceful by her hips slamming into him. Both were grimacing as they became gripped in the throes of a mighty orgasm. He took her hands from his neck and untied them. She immediately hugged him hard.

"Oh God, Jennifer!" Jason gasped. "I can't hold back any longer! Take my cum, honey! I-I'M CUMMINGGG!"

"Come in me, honey!" Jennifer Yelled in his ear. "Flood me! Coat my pussy with your cum! Fill me with your jism! Come on! Ooh, I feel it! POUND THAT FUCKING COCK INTO ME, JASON!"

Jason thrusted as hard as he could. He stiffened as his orgasm reached its peak. As he went over the edge, he slammed his cock into Jennifer's pussy so hard that it made her scream in lust!

"AAAUUGGHH! I FEEL IT! I FFEL YOUR CUM FILLING ME! IT FEELS SO FUCKING GOOD THAT I—OH GOD! I'M COMING! I'M COMMINNNGG!"

Jennifer held on to Jason for dear life as her orgasm shook her body violently against him. Jason was moaning loudly as his cock became awash with her pussy juice as her orgasm built in intensity. Jason could not stop pounding into her, and each new thrust sent her senses reeling with another orgasm.

********

Angela was crying a bit from the fucking that Jerry was giving her. His cock had so expertly driven her to a lustful madness, but he would back off just before her orgasm, let her cool down, then start his assault again. She was amazed at his control, and he looked well conditioned as he rhythmically pounded her pussy into oblivion.

Jerry reached up and pulled the slipknot on Angela's bonds, releasing her hands. She instantly put her hands around his neck and pulled herself into him. She wrapped her legs around his waist, and pushed herself onto his cock as fast as he was pounding her.

"Ooh, Jerry!" She cried, "My pussy is so sensi-I—I-tive! I can feel your whole cock setting me on fire! Oh, please, make me cum now! Make me cu-u-ummm!"

Jerry kept thrusting hard. All of a sudden, he felt his own orgasm build as he relaxed control. His movements became spasmodic, and he let his animal lust overtake.

"I'm gonna pound your pussy until it's raw!" he growled. "I'm gonna come so hard in you that you will scream! Uunggghh! Here it comes! I'M COMMMIINNNNNGGG!"

"OH! OH! I'M COMMINNNG TOO!" Angela cried.

Jerry yelled as his orgasm hit. He slammed his cock into Angela so hard that her head hit the headboard that she had been tied to. Angela screamed as her own orgasm hit and he felt his cum soak her pussy, mingling with her juice, and making her pussy so sensitive that each new thrust kept adding new layers to her orgasm.

Jerry's cock was bathed in his own cum and her pussy juice. The fluid made his cock so oversensitive that now he felt he could not stop thrusting. Each time he pulled back, the sensations kept pulling him back in again, harder each time. He groaned, she gasped.

********

Tommy could feel his own orgasm rising. Sherry was getting more and more spasmodic as her orgasm built She was biting her lower lip from the effort of fucking his cock and rubbing her clit against him.

Tommy couldn't take any more. He grabbed Sherry around the waist and held her in place. He then started slamming his cock into her. Sherry gasped.

"Take my cock, bitch!" He yelled at her, not caring about the word.

"Yes, Master!" she gasped.

Tommy kept ramming his cock into Sherry's pussy as fast as he could. Suddenly, he yelled and started cumming. Sherry felt it, and yelled as his sperm triggered her own orgasm. Tommy just kept fucking her harder and harder. Sherry held herself stiff as her orgasm locked her muscles in a lustful paralysis.

********

Eric lost his mind. His orgasm built to awesome proportions as Yolanda continued to deep throat him. Her mouth had turned velvety with his precum, adding to the sensation. Suddenly, he went over.

"That's it, cunt!" he yelled at her. Take my sperm! Suck me dry! Oh, shit!! I'M CPMMIINNGG!!

Yolanda had been furiously rubbing her clit to bring herself to climax with Eric. As Eric's cock exploded in her mouth, her own orgasm hit. She mewled on his cock as his sperm filled her mouth. She swallowed fast, taking in every last drop.

As soon as his cock dry heaved, she got up, then jumped on him, burying his member all the way into her tight pussy. Her body was still rocking from her orgasm.

"Fuck me now, Master!" She yelled at him. "Fuck me until I finish cumming!"

Eric hardly heard a word she had said. Her pussy was very tight, and the sensation of her sliding all the way down the shaft made him see stars. He plopped her down on the bed and started thrusting as hard as he could. Yolanda screamed in lust as Eric's cock invaded the deepest portions of her pussy.

Eric was surprised as he felt another orgasm building in him, so soon after her mind-numbing blowjob. He screamed as it hit and filled Yolanda with sperm. Yolanda screamed in lust with each spurt as she hung on to him and bucked as hard as he was fucking.

********

It took a full 10 minutes before all eight of them were finished orgasming. Jason withdrew his slowly lowering member from Jennifer, who had a dreamy look in her eyes.

Jerry withdrew from Angela, who was crying softly. He slowly massaged her pussy, making her quiver as it sent her into one more small orgasm. She closed her legs and held his hand there until she finished coming.

Sherry fell over and was lying on top of Tommy, who was breathing hard. He gently rolled her off him and laid her next to him. Her eyes were closed and she had a wide smile on her face.

Eric withdrew from Yolanda, who had passed out from the sheer pleasure. Eric shook his head in disbelief that this young woman could make him cum back to back! He positioned her more comfortably on the bed, then staggered to the bathroom to get a cool rag for her head.

Jason got up and staggered over to the table. Jerry, who looked like he could go another 15 rounds, joined him. Jason briefly felt envious of the younger man for his obvious stamina.

Tommy got up off the bed, and then sat in one of the chairs, breathing heavily. Jason opened the snacks, and poured juice for the three of them. He filled a fourth for Eric, who Jason saw putting a rag on Yolanda's forehead then head towards them.

Eric took his juice and sat down. The four men drank in silence for a while. None of them felt self-conscious being naked in the presence of another man.

Eric spoke. "I take it that all of you had some fun!"

"Yes," Jerry said. "Angela was wonderful, and so full of life and lust! I could barely keep control!"

"You're gonna have to teach me that control, sometime," Jason said. "I saw you afterwards."

"I'll be happy to. Jason," Jerry said. "Tell me: Do you know any martial discipline?"

"Karate and Aikido," Jason said. "5th degree black belt in both. I'll be going for Red in a few years."

Jerry looked at Jason with a new respect.

What do you think, Tommy?" Eric asked.

"Honestly?" he asked.

"Yes."

I am not too crazy with the game itself. Don't get me wrong. I got into it at the height of passion, but not in the foreplay."

"I understand. To tell you the truth, Jason and I wanted to try it with our women. I find that it is not quite what I like either, except during the lust buildup. I can't see myself living my life like that, in the B&D world. The collars are fine. I think the women will like wearing them, but I think that's as far as it will go before sex."

"I agree," Jason said. "I must admit that tying Jennifer felt a little strange, but she accepted it. I feel she that she did it to please me, and that's all. I know she doesn't mind it in the throes of passion, but I think I will forgo it during the buildup.

All the men were in agreement on this. It seemed that the bondage portion of their love play game was not overly successful with them.

"I really do want to learn more about the mastery, though," Tommy said. "I got a big thrill with Sherry calling me master!"

"Feels powerful, doesn't it?" Eric asked, smiling. ""Guess who brought that out in me? Jennifer!"

Tommy looked at Eric, and smiled. Jerry started to laugh. Soon, all the men started laughing.

"What's so funny?" Yolanda said. The men looked over to her and saw her leaning against the doorframe, her hair hopelessly messed, and her halter all sweaty.

"Oh, Nothing," Eric said. "Yolanda, since you are up now, would you help the other women get up and to the table?"

"Sure thing, master Eric," she said. She left the door and walked over to Jennifer. Eric was amazed at her stamina.

"Come on, Jennie baby!" Yolanda said to Jennifer, helping her up. "The masters want us at the table."

"OK," Jennifer said weakly. She let Yolanda help her up and help her to the table.

"Hmm. You smell like master Jason," Yolanda said while walking.

The men laughed at this.

Yolanda helped the other two women get to the table. She went as far as to get towels for all of them. Then she sat down herself.

The women sat down next to their man: Jennifer next to Jason, Angela next to Eric, Yolanda Next to Tommy, and Sherry next to Jerry. Jerry was a bit surprised at this.

"Why are you next to me?" he asked her. "I would think you would sit next to Eric."

"He has Angela," she explained. "You and I are the only unattached people here. I saw what you were doing with Angela, and I fantasized you were doing that to me. I think maybe we should get to know each other, see if something comes of it. What do you think?"

Jerry thought about it. "It is true I find you irresistibly attractive," he said, carefully picking his words. "I am amenable to finding out if we are good for each other."

"Oh, don't be so formal!" Angela said, laughing. "Just admit that you like her, and want to fuck her too!"

"That, also, is true," Jerry admitted blushing.

Everyone at the table laughed.

"OK everybody, let's eat and drink!" Eric said. "We have a weekend to work on, And I for one want to have every woman here before it's done!"

Jennifer laughed, grabbing some cheese. She looked forward to getting laid by Eric.