Jennifer's Education Ch. 2

Story Info
Jenn & Mom continue love lessons.
4.9k words
4.45
90.7k
11
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/05/2022
Created 03/24/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following is a work of fiction. I would appreciate any remarks about my writing, good or bad. I can't improve if I don't know what you like.

* * * * *

“Wake up, Sleepyhead,” I heard Jennifer say.

I opened my eyes to find my little girl, sitting cross-legged, watching me. She was naked and beautiful, and still looked as innocent as always, even though the night before I had caught her sucking off her boyfriend and, after a hot session with him, the two of us had spent the rest of the night playing with each other’s pussies.

“Good morning, Sweetheart,” I said, “I was just dreaming about making love to a beautiful young girl. I don’t have any idea what put such thoughts in my head.”

Jenn giggled, “Well, maybe it was because you spent most of the night telling me your lewd school adventures, before the two of us sucked each other off. Do you think that could have had anything to do with it?”

“Mmm, that’s possible,” I laughed, as I pulled her to me and gave her a wet kiss. “Let’s get cleaned up, have some breakfast, and see what today has in store.”

I started breakfast while Jenn showered and she finished while I did the same. We met at the table, both clean and fresh, and both dressed in long tee shirts and nothing else.

“Mom, I want to hear the rest of your story about Ms. Kerker and the dildos. That was getting me so hot last night when you started it,” Jenn said, as we were finishing up our bacon and eggs.

I could feel her little breasts pressing against me as I hugged her to me. “I could tell it got you hot by the way you jumped on me. I thought you were going to suck me inside out. Are you sure you haven’t had girl sex before?”

“I hadn’t actually done it before, but I had seen videos, so I had a pretty good idea of what to do, plus I knew what I like done to me.

“Speaking of videos, I’ve got some I’m sure you will want to see. I’ve got one of your father and me, and Kathy and Jim. We just sat the camera on a tripod and had a major fuck-fest. Whenever anyone got tired, they had to man the camera for the close-ups. Jim has editing equipment and did a great job of putting it together, even adding music. In one scene, your father is fucking me doggy-style, and Jim is doing the same to Kathy, and he added “The William Tell Overture” to the soundtrack. It sounds like the start of “The Lone Ranger.” He also speeded it up a little. You can see their cocks ramming in and out of our pussies and our asses and tits bouncing around in time to the music. It’s really funny and very sexy, too. Since it’s Saturday, we can watch part of that and I can finish my story about my school days.”

“That sounds like a good idea. Tommy is supposed to come over and cut the grass this afternoon,” Jennifer said with a grin. “That should get both of us primed for him.”

We left the dishes to soak and headed to the bedroom, arm in arm.

*****

I open the locked drawer on my nightstand, took out one of the tapes, and inserted it in the VCR. Jenn watched with interest.

“What else do you keep in that drawer?” she asked. “For years I’ve tried to get in there when you were out of the house but you never left it unlocked.”

As the tape was starting, I opened the drawer to reveal a full range of dildos, love creams, suction pumps, fake pussies, magazines, etc. “This is sort of embarrassing, “I said. “Until just now I never realized how much this drawer looks like about half the stock of an adult bookstore.”

Jenn rummaged around and pulled out a twelve inch, black cock that fit onto a harness which had a little extension inside to rub on the wearer’s clit. “This looks interesting. Don’t tell me you can take all this thing in your little cunt, Mom,” she said with a grin.

“As you get older, you’ll find that women’s cunts are like men’s imaginations. They’ll stretch to unbelievable lengths. Now, put that away and pay attention to my lecture. There’s going to be a test at the end.”

*****

As the images on the screen got warmed up, me sucking Jenn’s Uncle Jim, while her Aunt Kathy deepthroated her father, Jenn and I cuddled on the bed and I resumed my story.

“The first road trip after I was assigned to be the team “manager” we went to the state capital for a meet against our arch-rival, St. Mark’s. Most of the girls were four to a room, but Ms. Kerker arranged for Kathy and me to have a room together, right next to her room. As soon as we got there, Kathy went over and talked to her for a few minutes, then come back to me.

‘Kerker wants us to come to her room after curfew tonight. She’s creaming in her jeans over the chance to lick your little pussy, although I don’t see the attraction myself,’ she said teasingly. ‘Little tits, skinny ass, what’s to like about that.’

‘Some people have taste,’ I said, giving her back as good as she was giving me. ‘Not everyone likes fat cows with big tits and huge asses.’

After nine o’clock, we put on our bathrobes with nothing on underneath and peeked out the door, to make sure no one was in the hall. We weren’t worried about the other girls on the team. Even though Kerker thought it was a big secret, they all knew where we were going and what we were going to be doing. Kathy had told them. They also knew Kathy and I would give them a full report the next day. I’ll bet every one of them had their noses in someone’s pussy as we slipped out of our room and into Ms. Kerker’s.


When we entered her room, Kerker had on her bathrobe. I could tell she was hot under the collar, even though she was trying to hide it by pretending she didn’t know why we were there.

‘What can I do for you girls?’ she said after we were in the room.

‘I don’t know. What CAN you do for us?’ Kathy responded. ‘I thought you wanted to get together with Sue here. If you want to have some fun, let’s get to it; if not, we’ll go back to our rooms.’ Kathy can be very direct when she knows she has the upper hand. ‘Show her what’s she’s going to miss if we do that, Suzi Q.’

I dropped my robe and I thought Kerker was going to drop a load. She was breathing hard and even trembling a little. After a few months at Hillmont, being courted by every little dyke-in-training, then being picked out by a teacher, I thought I was the hottest little bitch in the world. I was looking forward to this woman making love to me. After schoolgirl sex, having a really experienced woman, an ex-Marine for God’s sake, make love me was very exciting.

I walked over to the bed, wiggling my little ass with every step, and lay down. While Kathy took a seat where she could watch the whole proceedings, Kerker dropped her robe and followed me to the bed. She reached out almost timidly and started playing with my nipples. I did the same for her and was amazed to find that her nipples were almost as big as my whole breast. She worked out with the PE classes and there was no fat on her body. Her tits were like two softballs; hard as a rock and no sag at all. She pulled me to her and started kissing my tits, running her tongue around the nipples and getting my areolas all wet with spit. I was having a great time playing with her tits. They were the biggest I had ever played with. I tugged at her nipples and squeezed them as hard as I could. She loved it.

‘Suck my tits, Sweetheart,’ she moaned in my ear. I was ready. I slid down and took as much as I could get in my mouth (which wasn’t much more than the thumb-sized nipple) and sucked as hard as I could, while twisting and pulling her other nipple. I felt her hand between my legs as this was going on and I knew my pussy was hot and wet, just ready to have a finger slipped into it. I moved around so I could get a hand between her legs and was I in for a surprise! She had a clit as big as a little boy’s penis! I looked over at Kathy, who was sitting with her legs over the arms of her chair. She was grinning at my consternation while she pistoned two fingers into her pussy.

‘Play with that, Sue, if you really want to get her hot,’ Kathy said, as if Ms. Kerker wasn’t even there. ‘Tickle that monster a few times and she’ll give you a hot hand-full.’

I did as Kathy directed, actually sort of jacking her clit, and Kerker really started getting excited, breathing hard and sucking my tits until they were sore. Then I bunched my fingers together and shoved them into her cunt. It was big; much bigger than any of the girls I’d played around with at school and I had no problem getting most of my little hand inside her hot hole. She slid one of her fingers into my cunt and there we lay, a skinny little schoolgirl and a buxom forty-year-old woman, pussy-petting as hard as we could go. Both our cunts were dripping girl juice and the sound and smell of our frantic finger-fucking filled the room.

‘Oh, Sweetheart, this is so good but I’ve got to stop! I can’t wait another minute to taste your sweet little cunt!’ Kerker exclaimed, as she pulled her finger out of my hot box and slid off the side of the bed. She pulled me around to where my ass and heels was right at the edge, with my legs spread apart as far as they would go, my treasures on display. Gently parting my cunt lips with her finger, she breathed deeply a few times, then started kissing and licking my navel, slowly working her way down to my hairline. She kissed the soft flesh on the inside of my thigh and the cheeks of my ass, running her hot tongue along the crack and even spreading them apart and lightly licking my little bung-hole. I could tell I was in the hands of an expert lady-lover, someone who had spent a lot of time studying what girls like and how they like it.

I put my hands on the back of her head, trying to guide her lips to my honey pot, but she wasn’t through teasing me. She just barely touched my pink lips with the end of her tongue, tracing my sweet slit from my clit to my asshole, rejoicing in the taste and smell of my joy juice. ‘Oh please! Suck my pussy! I can’t wait another second!’ I exclaimed, trying to buck my ass up off the bed and into contact with her lips.

Finally she took pity on me and, putting my legs over her shoulders and opening my pussy with her fingers, buried her face in my crotch. She must have a PHD in pussy licking. She started by sticking her tongue as far up me as it would go and fucking my hole with it for about five minutes. Then she lapped up all the juice that had gushed out. Next, she squeezed my little clit out of its hood and sucked and licked it until she had my ass bouncing off the bed a foot at the time. About that time, I looked over to see what Kathy was doing. She had moved from the chair and was putting on a harness she got from Kerker’s suitcase. It fit around her hips and was attached to a dildo at least nine inches long and three inches in diameter. I was so surprised I forgot what was being done to me for a moment and watched her. She got behind Kerker and, with one stroke, buried the huge rubber dick in her pussy. Kerker gave a long groan against my pussy, then really took off, lapping and sucking my cunt like she was never going to get to suck another one. She put two fingers together and shoved them up my hole, rubbing my G-spot and really lighting a fire in my clit. From all indications, she was enjoying the fucking Kathy was giving her. Every time Kathy drove the big dong into Kerker’s cunt, Kerker’s face and tongue were driven into my crotch. The room was filled with the ‘slurp, slurp’ of her tongue in my pussy, the ‘slap, slap’ of Kathy’s belly smacking into Kerker’s ass with each thrust of the dildo, and the moans and groans of the three of us. All that, combined with the cunt juice smell from three excited pussies, made a sexual symphony like I’d never heard before.

‘Fuck her, Kathy! Fuck her pussy until she begs you to stop!’ I managed to moan, just before my climax rendered me incapable of speech. I grabbed the back of Kerker’s head with both hands and pulled her to my cunt, while I also wrapped both legs around her to keep her tongue in me. I don’t know how the poor women breathed. Kathy was pile driving her pussy with the huge rubber cock and I was trying to force her whole head into my little cunt. I could feel my cunt juice gushing from my pussy and Kerker sucking as hard as she could to not miss a drop. I don’t know how long I came before all the strength went out of me and I utterly relaxed. I felt as if all the bones had been removed from my body. I didn’t even have the energy to turn over so I closed my eyes and drifted off.

When I came to my senses, Kerker was lying on her side beside me, while Kathy was behind her, the big rubber cock still buried to the hilt.”

*****

“Oh Mom, between this movie and your story, my pussy is burning up,” Jennifer groaned. “I can’t believe how nasty you and Dad were.”

On the TV screen, Kathy and I were laying atop a low coffee table, locked in a sixty-nine with me on top. Her Uncle Jim was standing behind me with his dick buried in my pussy while her Dad was at the other end, with his dick in Kathy’s cunt. Kathy and I were alternating licking the tops of their dicks and each other’s clits.

“That is so hot to watch! It’s just wicked,” Jenn said, her finger buried in her lovely little cunt.

“If you think it’s hot to watch, you can imagine how hot it was to do.” I said, as I rummaged around in my “personal” drawer. I finally found what I was looking for, a small vibrator, about an inch in diameter and six inches long. “Just slid this in your sweet little box, flip the switch, and let it take care of you.”

I watched intently as Jenn raised the tee shirt she was wearing and hesitantly pushed the little chrome "Lady’s Home Companion” into her tight little pussy. I put my hand on hers and fucked it in and out a few times. “It’s a three speed model. Just put it on the lowest setting, work it in and out, and it’ll get you off about every five minutes. You’re going to love it.” She sighed and lay back on the pillows, slowly sliding the little dildo in and out of her drenched slit and keeping an eye on the TV as I resumed my story.

*****

“As I said, when I woke up, Ms. Kerker and Kathy were beside me, still joined by the big rubber dick. When I stirred, they both opened their eyes. Kerker pulled me to her.

‘You are so cute and so sweet! I could just eat you up,’ she said. ‘I just want to play with you all night.’

‘That’s sort of what we had in mind too,’ Kathy said. ‘What would you like to do next?’

‘I think I would like for little Suzi to get a look at a real woman’s pussy while I give your beautiful box some TLC. Do you think you two sweet things would like that?’ she asked, pulling me over to her and kissing me on the lips.

With our enthusiastic assent, Kerker lay face up in the middle of the bed and Kathy threw her legs over and settled her pussy right in Kerker’s face. I found myself looking at the first grown up woman’s pussy of my life. She had a thick rug of reddish blonde hair from just below her navel. Her lips were deep red and spread apart to reveal the hot, wet interior. I believe mentioned that she had a big clit? With all the pounding she got from that monster dildo, it was poked out of its hood and an angry red color. I played with it gently; sliding the hood back and forth and I could hear her sharp intake of breath. Kathy’s face was just a few inches from mine as I took it between my lips and sucked it.

‘You must be doing the right thing now, Suzi. She’s trying to suck my brains out through my cunt,’ Kathy said with a giggle. ‘Stick as many fingers in her as you can and fuck them back and forth while you suck her clit. That really gets her going.’

I did as she suggested and before long, we were all on the path to paradise. Kerker came first, wiggling and bouncing her big ass off the bed until I was afraid she was going to throw both of us off. For me it was like riding one of those barroom mechanical bulls with your face on the seat instead of your ass. Her cunt was gushing girl-goo into my mouth until I couldn’t swallow any more, at which point I moved away and Kathy finished her off, the two of them fucking, sucking, and bucking through a beautiful sixty-nine climax together.

After that we lay around naked, had a soft drink, and talked. I was really surprised that I liked Ms. Kerker, or Sam, as she told us to call her when we were alone. Her real name was Samantha. She told us about being in the Marines, about figuring out that she was a dyke, and about her love for young looking girls. It seems when she was in high school her first lover was about my size and age.

‘We had such a good time finding out about being lady lovers together. There were no books or support groups back then. We had to find everything out on our own. I’ve been in love with young cunts every since,’ she said as she traced her finger down from my belly button to my pussy lips, just barely separating them. ‘We thought we were the first girls ever to suck cunt. I think we were both really disappointed when we found out we were part of a very large club.’

By this time it was almost twelve o’clock. Sam said we should all probably all go to bed so we could be ready for the meet the next day but Kathy had one more trick up her sleeve.

‘I really enjoy playing with Suzi’s ass. I’ve stuck my tongue, my finger, and the tip of a carrot up there, but what I’d really like to stick up there is one of these dildos,’ she said, rummaging around in Ms. Kerker’s suitcase. ‘Would you like to see that, Sam?’

‘Whoa,’ I said. ‘I don’t care if she would like to see that or not! You’re not going to stick that big thing up my butt hole. It’s too big. It would kill me.’

‘Of course I’m not going to fuck you with this big black thing. Here’s the one I had in mind for your sweet little back door,’ Kathy said, holding up a slim smooth plastic one about like the one you’re enjoying right now, Jenn. ‘This won’t hurt you, just stretch you a little bit. You need your little bunghole stretched. The first boy you get with, after you’ve sucked his dick, he’s tongued your pussy, and you’ve fucked, what is the next thing he’ll want to do? If you answered “buttfucking” you win a prize. That’s just the way boys are, God love ‘em.’ While she was talking, she was putting on the harness, fitting the little nub so it rubbed on her clit, and attaching the little dildo to the front. ‘Now get on the bed and assume the position, little girl, I’ve got a new experience for you.’

I still wasn’t convinced. ‘How is this supposed to make me feel good? You’re a long way away from my clit. I don’t think I want to try this.’ I said.

‘I know I’m a long way away from your adorable little clit but Sam is going to be all over it with this,’ and she produced a small vibrator from the bag, ‘and her tongue, if the batteries wear out, or she gets inspired. Isn’t that right Sam?’

With that assurance, I got on my knees on the bed, my ass up and head down and got ready for Kathy’s anal assault. Sam got beside me with the little lady’s friend and started rubbing my clit and pussy lips while Kathy pulled out a jar of lube and worked it into my ass. Then she slide the tip into my little rosebud and slowly started working it in. Sam kept up a steady movement of the vibrator on my clit and pussy lips while the dildo slowly spread my asshole. I had to bite my lips as the last few inches sank home but after a few minutes it didn’t feel bad. Then Sam started working the vibrator into my cunt an inch at a time. I’ve never felt so stuffed in my life but it was starting to feel great.

‘Oh, Kathy, fuck my ass with that fake dick! Sam, fuck my cunt with that sweet thing!’ I squealed, as I tried to fuck both the invaders at once. Kathy soon found a rhythm and Sam matched it and they started trying to send me to the moon. They almost succeeded. Even with all we’d done that night, it only took me a few minutes to cum and what a cum it was! When it hit, Sam pulled the vibrator out of my cunt, slid under me, and glued her mouth to my pussy, sucking out all my cunt cream and punishing my clit with her lips at the same time. For her part, Kathy kept pile-driving (and that’s the right word) me until she finally grabbed my hips and buried the dildo as deep in my ass as she could. I think I squealed like a stuck pig as I orgasmed in my cunt and ass at the same time.

12