Jennifer's House

Story Info
Chapter #2.
2k words
4.37
46.6k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had woken about five and had plenty of time to prepare Jennifer's oatmeal as well as clean up the cooking dishes. Jennifer came down wearing a pencil skirt with a business jacket. She carried the folder from the night before with another piece of paper over it. She sat down to eat while I waited in the kitchen and said, "Come over here and kneel on the floor to my left while I eat my breakfast".

Her words caused an erection in the confinement of the chastity device and I quickly did as she asked.

"The rule in the house is you are never to speak to me unless you are spoken to first. It keeps things clear that way, I find. I am sure in time you will learn to enjoy it too. I left you a list on the table of things to do today. If you finish early, just wait on the couch for me to come home."

It took her only a few more moments to finish eating and then she stood to leave. She did not look my way, but paused at the back door.

"I am very pleased to have a submissive man in my life again. You will have a submissive treat from me tonight." and she left. I stood to clear the table and saw the Mercedes pulling out of the driveway.

Apparently, after Jennifer went upstairs last night, she took time to compile this list. It was typed and had over twenty things on it. Some was taking inventory with notes that the reason for this was to get me familiar with where things were and others were cleaning chores. One though was going on the computer to buy some clothes in my size. She had selected which ones and I just had to choose my size. The note said to have it shipped standard ground and that I would not have anything to wear until they were delivered. She indicated she wanted me to feel exposed during this initial time anyway. Her on-line account login information for the clothing site was written there as well.

It seemed like a busy day and I started in on the list. I noticed almost right away that I enjoyed doing the chores she had directed of me. The feeling was like a euphoric peace. I never would have thought cleaning an oven would make me feel so good. The feelings drove me to do a good job, taking my time and enjoying the experience. Through the day, my thoughts drifted occasionally to what would happen to my apartment and job. I was instructed to not initiate conversations and the conflict I felt strangely enjoyable. It drove my thoughts to obey Jennifer when it occurred and happened several times during the day. Around five, I was finishing up the dinner she asked me to prepare. I had not eaten since the day before. The list did not indicate an opportunity to, so I just skipped. The dinner portion was for one.

Jennifer came in and seeing me cooking brightened her face. "There is my submissive boy!" she said and came over to put her hand on my butt. She rubbed it slowly and sensually as I stopped plating her food to enjoy the attention I was receiving from her. The sexual frustration from being aroused while confined in a chastity device was exhilarating. As she stopped to go sit for dinner, I finished and brought her dinner to the table. Her face brightened as I set it in front of her and I then went to my place to her left.

"Oh, this is really good" she said as she took the first bite. I had thought it would be good. It was a chicken with a light cream sauce. I took my time and read through the recipe several times and though I got it right. It made me smile to hear her say she liked it. "Have you eaten anything today?"

When I told her no, she responded "Wonderful. That was a test that you just passed and will make your treat tonight a little extra special. I intentionally left out instructions for you to eat to see if you would do so without permission. You didn't and I am very proud of you doing the right thing." I felt awash again in my new found submissive pleasure and smiled in response. Jennifer continued, "I brought you home my left-overs from lunch. We went to a Mexican restaurant and I couldn't eat it all. It is in the car. After you finish cleaning the dishes, you can go get it and eat while I go upstairs for a bit. Do not reheat it. A submissive man eats only cold food."

I was feeling so wonderful at having done as she wanted and her being in such a good mood. It made me want to do more and more things that she wanted of me and made me erect just about the whole time. I was really quite giddy at being back in her presence too.

She rose to go upstairs, and I happily cleared the table. There was no dishwasher in the kitchen, so I cleaned them by hand. While they had a chance to dry, I ventured out for the first time today to the garage. The gravel again hurt my feet and I was looking for any person who may catch a glimpse of me. I felt Jennifer would want me to avoid being seen, but there was really no sight of any other person and twilight was already past, giving me the comfort of dark. I found the Styrofoam container Jennifer spoke of and returned to the kitchen to eat. There were some now soggy chips and half of an eaten burrito. It too was soggy. It felt like a connection to my new found submissive side being treated as an inferior with my evening meal and I found as I ate I again became erect in my chastity device. Even though it was a small meal, because I had not eaten anything else that day, it was enough to fill me. As I was putting the Styrofoam container into the garbage, Jennifer returned and directed me to the downstairs bathroom to take a shower. "Each night after you finish cleaning up from dinner" she told me and went on to explain, "This shower has no curtain or bathroom door. There is also no hot water. Privacy and warm showers are for the dominant."

I again became erect in my chastity device with the recognition of the disparity. It was like my body was tuned to respond with pleasure anytime I understood I was being treated servile by her. She seemed to know how to do this instinctively.

She leaned against the bathroom door frame watching as I got into the shower. I saw a disposable razor, a bar of soap, and a washcloth. I turned it on and the water chilled from winter outside shocked me. I instinctively drew back away from it, but forced myself to go under the flow. It took about half a minute, but I found I adjusted to the cold water. It was not pleasant, but at least I was able to clean myself. After cleaning and shaving under the cold water, I turned it off and dried off with the towel behind me.

"Good, now for your treats."

Jennifer walked back to the kitchen, and then opened the door to the basement. I followed her down. It was finished and carpeted and was arranged as a large family room with a leather sofa, two wing back chairs and a coffee table. Jennifer sat in one of the wing back chairs, and pointed to the floor in front of her where I quickly kneeled.

"You made me pleased today twice." With that she draped a leg over my shoulder. "As your first treat, I am going to let you give me an orgasm." She guided my hands to her waist, pulling up her pencil skirt in the process. She closed my fingers around the tops of her panties and I pulled them down revealing her vaginal lips only a few inches from my face. With the leg draped around my shoulder, she pulled me even closer to where my mouth was a hairs breath away. At the chance of doing something that I knew she would enjoy, my heart was racing at the opportunity to feel what I knew was going to be the most submissive pleasure I had yet felt. I started slow, parting her lips with my tongue and feeling for places her body reacted to. When I found them, I would enjoy pushing her further into the enjoyment I could tell she was having. I think it lasted about twenty minutes or so. I was working one spot over the tip of her clitoris and I could tell she was building for an orgasm. I kept right there and then it happened. I felt her body shudder and her legs griped around my back. I heard a gasp of pleasure from her and I was dizzy with a flood of pleasure myself. There was something in knowing she was in ecstasy that released in me a feeling unlike any I had ever felt. Like a freefall through warm air and a satisfaction knowing she was enjoying something I had done.

She took about a minute to recover. She then reached over to her panties and put them back on. "In the future, you will ask me to please be permitted to give me an orgasm and after you do, you will always thank me for the opportunity."

She stood up and walked over to where an eye bolt was coming out of the wall two feet from the ceiling. She reached over to a cabinet and took out a pair of handcuffs from the top drawer. Both my hands were cuffed and lifting them over my head she attached the cuffs to the eyebolt with a cable tie I did not see her take out of the drawer. The motions were obviously ones she knew by repetition. She then took a key out of her coat pocket and undid the lock on my chastity device.

"I was not going to take this off for longer, but you did so well, I wanted to give you an extra treat." and with that my chastity device was quickly removed for the first time in more then a day. She placed it on the dresser and wrapped her hand around my now erect penis. My body tensed with an almost immediate impending orgasm and she somehow recognized this and let go. I was left with a pulsating cock hanging in the air trying to figure out how to get the little bit more stimulation I was craving. Jennifer looked in my eyes and waited until the throbbing subsided and then began again. This pattern continued for I do not know how long. My eyes were closed when I realized Jennifer had left me there. I heard her returning down the stairs with a handful of ice cubes. Without saying anything, she grabbed my cock with the ice and the cold shocked the pleasure away and in only a few seconds, I was returning to a flaccid state. Looking down, Jennifer seemed to be waiting for the right moment for something and then suddenly let go and expertly worked to replace my chastity device. As the lock clicked I realized I was going to be withheld ejaculating and I felt the lost opportunity sink in with dread.

"There, all back in place. You will thank me." As I regained my composure, I realized Jennifer was waiting for my response and I honestly said, "Thank you Jennifer. That was wonderful."

"Your welcome." She responded as she undid the handcuffs from my wrists.

"You will sleep in the kitchen again. Good night my submissive boy."