Jennifer's Jewellery Shoot Ch. 03

Story Info
Master D's blackmail.
3.7k words
4.38
65.7k
30

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 07/15/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ArtyGee
ArtyGee
1,292 Followers

This is a work of erotic fiction. None of the events described here have ever happened. Although I encourage readers to give me feedback both positive and negative, nasty anonymous comments are not appreciated.

This and all subsequent chapters were co-authored with one of my readers, who is a big fan of the John Norman Gor series. All references to Gor and things Gorean refer to the works of John Norman. These references are related back to Jennifer's first exposure to BDSM and how it shaped her current fantasies.

If you have not read Jennifer's Jewellery Shoot chapters one and two yet, I encourage you to do so. This story will make more sense if you do.

Jennifer stood in her room looking into the mirror as the morning sun streamed through the window. She could see in her face, that she had not slept well, and she knew Steph would see it too. She could also see the the collar which Duane had made her wear. She knew it was futile, but she tugged at the collar anyway and was not surprised when it did not open. She had pulled out the scrunchy and let her luxurious dark hair fall around her shoulders, effectively covering the earrings.

But the collar was going to be a problem. She had tried one of her scarves but the shape of the metal was clearly visible through the thin silk. She would have to skip class today. There seemed to be no alternative, unless she wanted to show up and answer the inevitable questions about her neck-wear. Why had she ever gone to that shoot? Why had she let them do these things to her? What was she going to do?

Photo shoot... A story began to form in her mind. Fleeting at first, then better as she fleshed it out. Yes. Photo shoot. She had been at the jewelery shoot, and they were doing necklaces. She had been looking around and found this weird "necklace" One of the cute lighting guys had dared her to put it on, and, as a lark, she had clipped it around her neck. Nobody had a key to remove it and it was too late for a locksmith, so she still had it on. Yeah. Steph will buy that. But she still couldn't go to class. The only thing critical today was Macro. Missing one day of anything except that was no biggie, but if she had to miss more, there would be a problem. She had to do something about the collar.

She slipped on her sleeping tee, and feeling confident in her story, padded barefoot into the kitchen, just as Steph came out, ready for class.

"'Sup girl? You have been late the last couple nights. Hot date?" She asked. Then "Hey what's that thing around your neck?" as her eyes fell on the collar.

Jennifer relayed her fabricated story inserting a little "That'll teach me to take dares." at the end for effect, then held her breath to see if Steph had swallowed it.

"Oh My God. That is the funniest thing ever." Steph howled. "Here, let me see."

Before Jennifer could resist, Stephanie had her hand at the front of the collar, fingering the ring. Afraid that her roomie would see the earrings, Jenn turned away with a feigned laugh.

"That thing looks like solid steel, Jen," commented Steph. "Wait..wait.. Remember Ben on the first floor? Remember he fixed my bike when it broke. Maybe he can figure out how to get the collar off."

Yes. Why hadn't she thought of that herself? It must be lack of sleep. Sure. Ben. He was a little older than she was, but he had helped Steph that time. The only bad part was that she would now have to repeat the fabricated story to someone else, chancing that they would believe it. She was so excited at the prospect of getting the collar off, that she rushed to her room, pulled up a pair of shorts and ran out the door. It wasn't until she had knocked at Ben's door that she realized that in her haste, she had forgotten to put on a bra.

"Oh well. It's only Ben. He probably won't even notice." She rationalized as the door cracked open.

"Jennifer. Good morning." He beamed. "Did you enjoy the swim party yesterday? To what do I owe the pleasure of a visit from you?

"I was hoping you could help me with a little problem. May I come in?"

Ben invited her in and they sat at the dinette. Jennifer went through her fabricated story and then, reminding him of how he helped with Steph's bike, asked if he could try to get the collar off. When she was done, Ben sat back in his chair and looked her straight in the eye.

"That's a very nice story, Jennifer." He said. "But I know it's not true. I watched you leave yesterday, remember? I saw that collar on you before you left the apartment complex. I don't need the details of what happened or when, but I certainly don't appreciate being lied to."

"I'm sorry Sir" The Sir slipping out unbidden. "It's just so embarrassing" She continued casting her eyes down submissively.

Ben told her it was OK, patted her shoulder and asked her to swivel her chair so he could take a look. He parted her hair and asked her to hold it forward so he could inspect the collar latch. Without thinking she grabbed her hair and pulled it up away from her neck. When she heard a little grunt from Ben and felt his fingers move to her earlobe, she realized her mistake. She had exposed her earrings to him. She suddenly felt her face go red hot with humiliation as Ben swiveled her chair around again to look into her face.

"Slut? Is that how you really got this collar, by acting like a slut? Or did some Master put it on you and you want to disobey?"

"It's all a mistake." Jennifer sobbed. "It's just a big misunderstanding, that's all"

Ben's eyes drilled into hers, until she looked back down at her lap.

"Well. The fastest way would be to drill it out, but that would wreck it. Do you want that?" He asked

"NOOO. No, we can't wreck it. That would never do." She pleaded.

"Then I will have to pick it, but that is going to take some time and some skill. How do you suggest I get repaid for my time and skill slut?" He sneered.

Caught completely off guard, Jennifer didn't know how to answer. Didn't know what he could want. Ben reached up and hooked his finger in the D ring pulling Jennifer towards him.

"Tell you what slut. You have been teasing me, prancing in and out of here half naked, since you moved in. In fact you had the nerve to show up here this morning in a shirt and no bra. So if you want my help you will have to remove your top while I work, and when I unsnap the collar, you'll have to jerk me off as my final reward."

Jennifer was stunned. She had never meant to tease Ben. He had always seemed so nice. After her ordeal in the warehouse, she could do the topless thing, but jacking him off? She would actually have to touch his penis. It would squirt out his stuff, and where would it go? But even as these thoughts flew through her mind, she felt the little tickle that signified he had ignited her libido.

"No. That wouldn't be right. I won't touch your penis. I can't do that. This is blackmail Sir. Please don't make me do anything like that." Again with the Sir.

"Your choice. You can see yourself out slut. Good bye."

He had her and he knew it. She couldn't attend class with the collar, and couldn't get out of it without servicing her neighbor. Oh God. What was she going to do? How could she ever face him again if she submitted? She was so distracted by her thoughts that she didn't notice that Ben had grabbed the bottom of her tee and pulled it up until her breasts were actually exposed. She grabbed the hem and yanked down against him to cover herself.

"No. Please. Don't make me." She pleaded.

"I'm your only hope Jennifer, take it or leave it."

"ok." In a little voice. "ok"

"All right then. Stand up, face me and off with it." He commanded.

She couldn't look him in the face as she pulled the tee over her head, and stood there topless in front of him. Ben got up and walked over into the living room. When he came back out, he was carrying a long framed mirror. He set the mirror against the wall, moved Jennifer's chair in front of it and told her to sit. As she did, Ben retrieved his tools from the cupboard and then sat in his chair at her back. When she looked in the mirror, Jennifer could see Ben's smiling face behind her shoulder. She immediately realized, that the mirror was for Ben to look at her face and breasts as he worked. The pervert.

She could feel Ben's arms resting on her bare back as he worked and the intimate touch humiliated her even more. It was pure agony, knowing her pussy was juicing and that her musk was filling the air.

After almost half an hour of poking and prodding, she heard a CLICK and the collar was open. When she reached up to grab the collar, Ben slid his hands around her sides and grabbed both her breasts. Pinching her nipples between his index and middle fingers he started a quick finger-walk motion that stimulated her nipples and caused her to gasp. Jennifer immediately jumped to her feet and pulled her tee over her front, glad that the humiliation was at an end.

"Slow down there slut." Ben admonished. "You're free, so now it's time for my pay off. Put down the collar and shirt and stand here in front of me. Hands down. I can always snap the collar back on, can't I?"

Jennifer was mortified as she complied. Ben stood, opened his pants and pulled out his hardening cock.

"Take it in your hands Jen." He whispered. "That's it squeeze it a bit."

She couldn't believe that she was standing there half naked fondling her neighbor's penis. She had never touched a penis before. Sure, there had been some heavy petting with some boys, but always with clothes on. She had rubbed one of the boys through his jeans, but only for a few seconds. Now she had a man's bare hard cock in her hands. It was so hard and yet so soft at the same time, and the skin almost seemed to be unattached as it slid along the rigid insides. Just standing there holding it was starting to arouse her.

"Stroke it." He rasped

"No. Please. I don't know how. I've never....."

She felt his hand move between them and grip her wrist, moving it back and forth causing the skin of his penis to slide.

"That's it baby. Squeeze a little tighter. That's it. Slow and steady. Use both hands now."

She now had both hands on his penis and was stroking it slowly. Ben brought his hands up and started to kneed her breasts, and pull her nipples causing her to groan. As humiliating as this was, she felt a warmth in her center and her arousal began to rebuild. She started to fantasize that she was doing this to a boy she liked. That she was touching and stroking his penis after a date, and her pussy began to melt.

"You like?" Ben whispered in her ear.

"No." She whimpered. "I don't want to do this. Not with you."

"I don't care what you want." He hissed. A deal is a deal, so just keep stroking.

And she did, slowly in and out from the base to the head, until she felt something wet and slippery on her hands. Thinking that he had climaxed, she stopped and took her hands away.

"What are you doing?" He barked. "Get back to work."

"You already squirted your stuff." She replied stepping back. "I'm done."

"That's just my pre-come you silly bitch get your hands back on me and finish it."

Jennifer didn't know anything about men's ejaculate, and she was wondering what he meant by pre-come. Didn't men just squirt when they came? As these questions passed through her mind, she continued to pull and stroke Ben's member with both her hands, as he fondled her breasts and pinched her nipples. She could hear his breath start to come in short gasps. Suddenly, Ben's whole body went rigid, he groaned loudly, and a jet of thick white liquid shot from the end of his cock onto her tummy and legs. Not knowing what else to do, she kept stroking and was rewarded by another jet, then another, and finally just a dribble spreading on her hands.

"OK. Stop. Stop." He gasped. "You can go now."

She was barely able to get her shirt back on before he had unceremoniously pushed her out into the hall. When she looked down, she could see that his cum had soaked through her shirt already, and that her hands and legs were shiny with his wetness. Mortified, she quickly looked around, and seeing no one, made a dash for her apartment. She burst through the door and ran for the bathroom, hoping that Steph would not see her.

She started the shower and stripped. The hot water and soap made short work of Ben's cum, and it was soon washed down the drain, but she couldn't wash her memories away; holding his thick hard cock in her hands; the feeling of the skin sliding back and forth; Her nipples tingling as he worked them over. Without even thinking, she pulled the shower wand down and lifted one foot to the edge of the tub. When she pressed the wand to her pussy, the pulsating flood of water pushed her over the top and she moaned through her orgasm. As she hung up the wand, she hoped Steph had gone to class and not heard her cum. How would she ever explain that? It would be too humiliating.

Wrapped in a towel, she headed to her room to dress. Just as she was walking in, her phone chimed a text. She sucked in her breath as she recognized Duane's number.

"Slut.

You may go to class tonight.

My reward for this generosity is that you will shave your pussy bald.

Send a picture within 30 mins to prove compliance.

Master D"

"Sir. Please. Bald? I have to keep some hair. Please."

"Slut. 29 mins or else I call your mom. Tick tock"

Shave her pussy? Bald? She had always trimmed her hair so it wouldn't show in bikinis, but never totally bald. She was certain good girls did not do this.

She really needed to go to class, and she couldn't let him send any of those photos to her mom. Back in the bathroom, she put a fresh blade in the razor, lathered herself up and set to work. It took longer than she expected to shave carefully around her lips and clit. Her hands were shaking and she certainly didn't want to cut herself "down there". Suddenly a picture of her sitting in the college clinic with her legs spread and a young doctor inspecting her pussy and pulling at her lips, smiling as he told her she needed to be more careful when she was shaving and her face was hot with shame.

Shower on, she pulled the wand down and directed it to her hairless crotch. OH MY. So different. She felt herself rising to another delicious cum, when she remembered the deadline. Quickly drying off, she ran back to her room and grabbed her phone. A picture. She had two minutes left. Duane hadn't been specific. He already had enough on her for blackmail, she didn't want to give him any more. She knew that if she took a close-up, one that didn't show her face, even if he tried to use it, he could never prove it was her. It could be anybodies. Right?

She quickly snapped the close-up and sent it to Duane's number, just under the deadline. Almost instantly, her phone chimed.

"Slut.

That was close.

I was ready to send this to mom.

Next time I want to see your face.

Master D"

Attached was a picture of her strappado in the armbinder. When she zoomed in, she could see that her face was contorted and her eyes were rolled up in orgasmic bliss. Oh God. If mom ever saw that.....

The rest of the afternoon was uneventful. She was glad of the free time to do a bit of studying, but every time she moved around, her panties reminded her of her denuded state, causing a tingle in belly.

Class was quite full when she arrived and she ended up sitting in the second-last row, between to nondescript guys. Jennifer had struggled with this course all semester and next week's midterm would be a deciding factor for her. She needed to concentrate, but, after her weekend ordeal, she could hardly keep her eyes open. She saw and heard the instructor, but the content bypassed her conscious mind. As she watched him move and talk, she thought of how cute he was. He had a swimmer's body, strong arms, nice broad shoulders tapering to a thin waist. Cute face.

Her mind started to wander. Wander back to Ben's cock in her hand. So hard. So soft. Sliding the skin back and forth over the hardness. She wondered what her instructor's cock looked like. She thought of pictures she had seen on the Internet, and knew that there were lots of different sizes and shapes. Which one did his look like? Would it feel the same as Ben's if she stroked it? Eyes closed, lost in her reverie she heard one of the boys beside her start to giggle.

She snapped out of her daydream and opened her eyes. The boys were both looking at her and smirking. When she looked down, she realized that her hand had made it's way down to the crotch of her jeans and had been rubbing between her legs. She was suddenly aware of the scent of her arousal wafting around them.

"Wow. I've never enjoyed Macro. So much as I have tonight." this from her left. "Wanna come over to our place and cram for the midterm? I'm sure we could have a lot of fun."

She was horrified by what they had just seen. What had gotten into her? How could she ever come to this class again? Her face and neck went white hot with humiliation, she picked up her books and ran from the room. There was no alternative now. She would have to drop this course and pick it up another semester. She could never go back in there with those boys. Not after what she had done, what they had seen.

When she got back to her room, she threw her books on the desk and fell onto the bed sobbing. What was happening to her? What was she becoming? How had Duane changed her so much in just two nights? These questions and more swirled around her brain as she cried herself to sleep.

It was after midnight when she awoke. She had slept through her primary study hours and had not had a thing to eat since lunch. Her eyes felt puffy and the events of the past few days left her lethargic and unmotivated.

As she left her room to go to the bathroom, Steph came around the corner in her typical long white T, barefoot, her legs long and tanned. She had a toothbrush in her mouth. She stopped and the two roomies looked at each other.

"Hey, Jenn. You look awful. What's wrong, hon?"

For a moment, Jennifer considered unburdening her heavy load. They had had their disagreements over the first months of the school year, but still... Just last Friday, they had gone clubbing together, teasing every guy that showed interest, safe in each other's presence.

Stephanie had moved closer to her roomie, and tenderly reached up to touch her neck. "Hey, looks like Ben was successful, so that's good, right?"

Steph's soft touch had broken Jennifer's reverie, and she was able to whisper, "Yeah, I guess."

"Hey, come on, what else is the problem? Maybe I can help," and Steph moved her fingers casually away from Jennifer's neck, and in the process brushed Jenn's hair to the side.

Stephanie's sharp intake of breath, followed by "What the fuck," broke the moment and Jenn realized what her roomie had seen.

"It's nothing, Steph, just part of that stupid photo shoot that got weird," Jennifer tried to sound calm, as she pivoted away from her friend.

"A collar and SLUT earrings? What kind of a shoot are you doing?" Stephanie asked, as she followed Jennifer into the bathroom.

On the fly, Jennifer responded, "It's one of those 'bad girl' ads, you know, meant to attract the guys not interested in the girl-next-door. I just forgot to take them off."

"You forgot all day?"

"Yeah, well, things have been kinda crazy, and with midterms next week and these late night shoots, you know." Jenn needed a shower and Stephanie did not appear to be letting up. "I'm starved, can we talk later?"

"Um, yeah, sure, just trying to help."

"I know and I appreciate it, but everything is OK. Really."

As Jennifer headed to the kitchen, she knew her roomie was still staring and that her explanations had been weak, at best. But there was no way she was going to tell all to Steph. Jenn was sure she could handle it herself.

ArtyGee
ArtyGee
1,292 Followers