Jennifer's Massage

Story Info
A visit to a nudist resort.
4k words
4.39
173.5k
24
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my first attempt at submitting a story; I must confess that due to a poor imagination this story is of necessity based on a true life experience.

The voyueristic highlight of my career, more like a hobby than a career, occurred a few weeks ago at a nudist resort in Flordia. My wife and I decided to spend a few days in the sun, for the first time we tried a nudist resort, not knowing really what to expect.

We are not totally new to the nude sun bathing and beach scene, having previously been to a few nude beaches in the Caribbean when on vacation. Our experience in the Caribbean was both erotic and relaxing, but this time we were looking for something a little closer to home since our time was limited to a few days.

We live in the northeast so we were able to book a flight to Flordia pretty easy for a long weekend. Both my wife and I have busy careers and we look for a place where we can unwind quick and let it all hang out for a few days before heading back to the grind of our daily jobs.We liked the nude beaches in the Caribbean,so we decided to give a nudist resort a try.

Our flight to Flordia was direct and seemed to take no time to get there. By mid afternoon we had found the resort and were checking in, a lot of sun left for the day. Nice place, rooms a little small, but we were'nt there for the room.Huge pool area with adjoining pools and hot tubs, islands with palm trees and several bars were very handy around the pool area.

By the time we settled in and ventured out of our room it was past mid day, the crowd was light compared to the number of lounge chairs spread around the pool area. The people there were a real mix of ages and body types, ranging from 20's to 60's I would guess, most of the crowd seemed to be in the late 30's to 50 age bracket.

My wife and I by the way are in our early 40's, she's exactly 40 actually. My wife is an account manager for a advertising agency and has what you would call an artsy background. She was definately one of the best looking women in the pool area, she drew subtle looks from some of the men scattered nearby as she spread out her towel on the lounge chair.

For anyone who hasn't visited a nudist resort they run a reasonable tight ship, no overt sexual activity or conduct is allowed. I have found that that dosn't preclude more discrete activity and what happens in the privicy of your room is your own business.

Our room was close to a wide path that led from the pool area to a restroom and gatehouse type building, part of the path was covered by a arbor that provided shade over the path itself. The chairs we staked out were close to our room and had a view right up this path toward the arbor area. I only give this layout since it was a major factor in my excellent day of voyeurism the next day.

Our first day actually past uneventfully, we spent an hour or so in the sun before we retired to the bar for a drink or two , ate dinner in the resort resturant,clothing optional by the way, and early to bed. It had been a long day with the early flight and all.

The next morning we slept in. I intentionally avoided having sex with my wife since I knew the day would be more fun if we both were a little horny.When I looked out our window there were already people around the pool, more than the day before and it was still early. I took our towels and drapped them over the same lounge chairs we had the day before, it looked like there would be a crowd today.

After a quick breakfast we gathered our stuff and headed for our chairs. Again I noticed my wife gathering looks from the males around the pool area. I love to see guys admiring my wife , I don't know whether it's exhibitionism or voyeurism or some combination of both but I like to show her off and see the reaction of other men.

My wife's name is Jenifer and like I said before she just turned 40. She is 5'9 and 130 lbs.with short dark hair, small tits, and a smooth shaved pussy, which by the way was the norm at this resort for all ages. Some were trimed with a patch, some smooth, but few full bushes.

Jenifer has an unapproachable air about her, sort of a sophisticated look, which adds to her alure as far as I'm concerned. It seems to be an attraction for other men as well.It makes it even more exciting when this unapproachable sophisticated woman shows an uninhibited side and lays it all out there for you to see.

We were laying out around the pool reading U.S.Today when around 10:00 a guy starts setting up a massage table on the pathway leading toward the restroom. This was only 30 feet or so from where we were sitting and I could look at the foot of the table straight on. It took him 10 minutes or so to set up before his first customer of the day arrived, I later learned people had made appointments the day before.

This first customer was a rather full figured woman as they say. She climbed on the table nude, this is a nudist resort after all, and lay face down. The masseur,dressed in a white tee shirt and white shorts,who was a man in his 40's I would guess went to work on her tan but plump body.Seemed pretty professional in his work.

As he finished her upper body and moved to her legs I noticed her legs were moved somewhat apart and if not for her chubby thighs it would have been an excellent beaver shot. As he finished one leg and moved to the other leg she became more open to view. This was when I noticed the first guy get up from his seat around the pool area and walk up the path toward the restroom. Walking c slowly past the massage table with its nice view of this womans crouch. From my vantage point I could only see her ass cheeks. This first guy was followed shortly by two other men who also found an urgent need to use the restroom. This woman apparently had a 30 minute session and was soon finished. I had the perfect seat.

This routine continued for the rest of the day. Every time a woman was on the table several guys would get up and walk by, taking their time to look. It seemed the messeur would intentionally move the womens legs apart as he massaged them. If no effort was made to move them back together it resulted in an outstanding pussy shot. He would do this as he massaged their backside and again when he massaged their front. Some of the women covered their mid section with a towel, but most didn't. He did'nt touch their tits other than to just brush by;like I said no outward sexual activity.

Although there was nothing overtly sexual about his methods it seemed he was intentionally spreading their legs apart either for his own pleasure or that of the men who walked by,all of whom seemed to be regulars and know the score.

He offered a 30 minute massage which was usually a back massage only and a one hour massage which was both front and back. He followed the same pattern on every customer, work on the upper body, then the lower body, then flip over and do upper then lower body. A study stream of customers all day, one man and the rest women. Only one of the women was somewhat attractive and this did not go un-noticed by the men in that area of the pool deck. Lots of walk by's and lingering about near the massage table.

Later in the day there was a break, my wife was back in our room staying out of the midday sun.I wandered over to talk to the masseur. We struck up a conversation and it turned out he worked at this resort 3 days over weekends, and the rest of the week he did massage work on call.

He did house calls, couples massage, what he called relaxation and erotic massage, almost whatever you wanted. He gave me his card. He told me the resort had strict rules against sexual contact etc. and he complied with them since they were his biggest source of income. As we talked I told him that I just was interested in watching and that I was interested in making an appointment for my wife later in the day. He had noticed her he said, he knew where we were sitting and discribed her as taller with short black hair and a nice figure. Right on. I asked if he could give her an erotic message, without violating any of the resort rules. I would just keep a distance and watch.

I asked about some of the other guys who hung around the pool area who seemed to keep a close eye on his work. It turned out two of them were local guys who lived in condo's on the resort property. He was aware they were alert to what was happening ,and yes he sometimes did do a little extra for their benifit. He was very open with me, mainly since I had expressed my interests and it was my wife who was the object of my voyeurism. He felt that was ok, even kind of healthy in a twisted sort of way I suppose. I let him know I didn't mind the other men joining in the voyeurism and found it hightened the excitement. We were set for a 5:30 appointment, his last of the day. I paid for the massage and gave him a $40 tip. One hundred dollars well spent it turned out.

I went back to our room and let Jennifer know I had set up a 5:30 massage. She wasn't totally thrilled but after some talk about nobody knows us here and it will be sexy etc. plus she could tell I really wanted her too have a massage, she caved in to the idea.

She wanted to take a shower, shave her legs, and although it was unspoken shave her pussy as well. She came out looking smooth and relaxed, her toe nails freshly painted, all ready for her massage. We just had time to stop at the poolside bar for a drink, hopefully to relax her further.

Sitting at the poolside bar she had a sheer wrap around her waist and was topless, her perky tits and the thought of her massage giving me a semi erection under the table. We had time for two drinks which was even better. 5:30 approached as we got up and headed over toward our lounge chairs where she dropped off a bag then she walked toward the massage table with only the sheer wrap around her waist. Several guys took notice immediately, this was by far the best thing that had shown up for a massage all day.

Jennifer had not paid much if any attention to the massage area as far as I knew and wasn't familiar with the routine. She intoducted her self and they exchanged some words with the massage guy. She un-fastened her wrap and took it off and sat down on the edge of his table then rolled over on her stomach, face down, arms at her side, feet close together. Hmmmmmmm. I had another semi erection already.

The masseur who was named Richard ,according to his card, put oil on his hands and moved to the foot of the massage table. This wasn't his normal routine he usually started on the upper body. He begin with her feet and spent a good deal of time with her feet and calves, ever so slighly moving her leg to the side. He flexed her leg at the knee and massaged her calves, moving to her thighs he worked slowly reaching her inner thigh but stopped short of her ass cheeks. I knew he would be able to see her hairless peach by now with her pussy lips peeking out of the slit between her legs.

He finished her first leg and picked up a rolled towel and placed it at the bottom edge of the table. He rested her foot on the rolled up towel. Although it was not any type of restraint it acted to keep her foot somehow engaged and in place, she didn't move her foot. Richard knew a trick or too.

Richard put more oil in his hands, glanced my way and moved to the other of the table. He did the same routine massaging her feet,calves,and upper thigh. Again he stopped short of her ass cheeks. His hand went up the side of her hip and came back across her ass, just one pass no more. Once again he reached for a rolled up towel, placing it near the edge of the table. He rested her foot on this towel. Jennifer was now spread eagled, her legs parted with a foot near each edge of the massage table. Her body glistened with oil. I was sure her puckered tight ass hole would be winking back at his glaze between her spread thighs. Jennifer made no move to close her legs together.My semi got harder, I reached for a towel to cover my lap.

Richard moved to the head of the table; again looked my way and applied more oil to his hands. He took her right arm holding it our straight he begin to massage her hands and fingers and slowly worked his way up her arm to her shoulder. Once done he let her arm dangle over the edge of the table. Moving to her other arm he repeated the same routine letting her arm hang off the edge of the table. She looked totally relaxed.

Jennifer looked like a limp doll,with her arms drapped over the side and her legs spread and feet slightly flexed resting on the towels. A master at work it was beginning to look like. I wanted to get up a walk past for a closer look but I couldn't until my hard iron died down. Two guys had already taken the stroll by her spread out body while he was working on her arms.

As I sat and watched Richard dumped more oil onto his hands and begin to apply it to her upper back and shoulders. He was standing at the head of the table working her upper and lower back when one of the local guys came up to the table and stood at the foot, right between my wife's spread legs. He said something to the massuse who replied back. Richard bent over and said something to my wife and wiped his hands on a towel and reached to pick up his appointment book. He came down to the foot next to the local guy and exchanged some words and wrote something on his appointment book. They both stood there looking at my wifes pussy from 4 feet away and she lay spread eagle in front of them. Maybe there is something perverted about me, pretty sure there is, but I get really turned on by guys voyeuring my wife. Hmmmmmm.I'm hard as a rock.

This must have been planned is all I could think. Did ole Richard alert them that a hot babe was scheduled for 5:30? They didn't hurry, lingered a bit you might say taking in an A+ pussy shot. I later learned Richard just told her he would be a minute , he wanted to make an appointment. While they were standing there she heard them talking about appointment times.

They finished their convesation. Two more guys walked by, angling directly toward the massage table with a direct view between Jennifer's legs, then veering off to go around the table. As he returned to the head of the table Richard put his hand on my wifes leg and ran in up the length of her body to her shoulders. He picked up where he left off, running both hands down the small of her back right to the top of her butt then spreading each hand off to the side and coming back up the length of her torso. This pulled her ass cheeks apart a little, he looked my way. I'm still not mobile from a stiff dick, confined to my chair by a rageing hard iron under my beach towel. Richard continued working her back as another guy strolled by for a closer look.

He leaned over again and said something, then walked down the table and patted her ass, she slowly sat up and rolled over to lay face up. Her nipples were hard, I could see them from my distance. Richard placed a folded towel across her mid section covering her from below her belly button to just below her smooth hairless pussy. Bummer, did she ask for this?

Jennifer has small perky titties with nice hard nipples. Laying down flat there was as small swell of her breasts with her nipples standing up stiff. Her hip bones were not covered and the concave curve between her hips created a valley. Richard once again moved to the foot of the table and poured oil into his hands. He started with her feet once more and worked his way to her calves and upper thighs. His hands slid under the towel for a momment just brushing by. He repeated this several times, his hand disappearing beneath the towel for a moment or two then re-emerging along the side of her hips. This guy was a master. Was he touching her? Would she let him?

He had both hands on her leg and slid them upward massaging as he moved up. The hand on her inner thigh disappeared under the towel once again and came back out on the side, it was like he made a swipe across her pussy mound. Would she let him do this,apparently so. My cock is about to explode. Richard repeated this move several times. He finishs the leg he is working on and again takes the rolled towel and places it under her knee with her foot resting near the table edge.

This same process is repeated on the other leg and thigh, the only difference I'm thinking is that her legs are spread and where is his hand going when it disappears beneath the towel. Jennifer lay still no resistance no attempt to avoid contact. He finishs this leg and places a towel under her knee with feet placed near the table edge. You can see under the towel, it only barely covers her pussy but the view is not good, to shaded.

He moves to the head of the table, says something to her and reaches down and removes the towel from her mid section, folds it in thirds and lays it across her tits. Jennifer may have felt covered somehow, I don't know but I can tell you for sure she was showing it all. Her legs were spread, her lower body was glistening with oil, her cunt was parted slightly, and I might add also oiled and her inner pussy lips were protruding slightly. This dosn't usually happen unless her pussy has been rubbed, plus I could tell there was massage oil on her smooth hairless pussy. My cock ached. Richard looked my way again, probably saying, how am I doing sport.

A small parade of guys headed toward the restroom at the end of the path. One of them had a towel wrapped around his waist, I wonder why. No bull 4 or 5 guys walked by while Richard oiled up his hands again. There was no chance I could get up, my cock was about to burst. Seeing my wife laying there totally relaxed, naked, with her smooth pussy glistening with oil on display for a passing stream of men was more than I would have hoped for on my best voyeur fantasy trip.

Richard started with massaging her neck and shoulders working his way to her arm, which he again extended and worked her fingers, palm, and wrist. His massage continued up her arm to her upper chest. He did the second arm and hands in the same way. His hands slid down each side of her body to her mid section which he lightly rubbed in a circular motion, coming close to her pussy mound but not below, which was no mans land according to the resort rules. When his hands came up her body on the side he knocked the towel aside. He said something to her, then moved the towel to her stomach, exposing her tits once again. Being somewhat limited by having to avoid her breasts he moved his attention to her shoulders and neck once again.

He looked my way, probably wondering why I hadn't walked by while she was on the table. Jennifer still lay there totally exposed and totally relaxed with only a folded towel draped across her stomach. Was this the end, I wasn't ready for it to end, but the hour drew near.

Richard wasn't quite through, he once again spoke to her then removed the towel. As he stood beside the table he moved his hands down the outside of each leg until he reached the area of her hips, he then pulled his hands to the sides toward her ass. He did this several times. He looked at me. Jennifers cunt had opened a little more, I knew it had to be wet, and Richard could probably tell also. He let her lay there a bit while another man took a stroll by the table.

He kept his hand on her shoulder as the other guy who I knew to be a local came up and stopped, speaking to Richard. They had a conversation, about who knows what, but it was obvious to me the purpose was to show his handywork; that being a beautiful women laying naked spread eagled, covered with oil, her pussy slightly open, and her husband watching with approval.

The local left, it was almost like he came to give approval. Richard tapped my wife on the shoulder and she sat up on the edge. It took her a bit to gain her equilibrium. He gave her a card and said something. She did not put her wrap on, since she was covered with oil. I could tell that all eyes were on her as she came my way. I still couldn't get up, my dick was still at full staff and that wasn't on the approved list at this resort. She picked up her bag and went to the room to shower after we exchanged a few words.

12