Jennifer's Mom

Story Info
Sunday morning with the mother in law.
2.1k words
4.47
247.1k
127
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Scott. I've been married to my wife Jennifer for six years. Her parents are Joyce and Richard. Joyce is a petite, yet curvy little woman, standing at about 5'4"with a full round ass. She is a very attractive woman, but I have never thought of her in a sexual way. I would attribute that to the way she has always carried herself. she has always been conservative, and respectful of others, and thus has always commanded respect herself. Richard is a short man with a few extra pounds, he works as a bean counter for a local firm, and is basically a quiet guy who really never gets very passionate about anything. This has always driven me a little crazy because I'm just the opposite. I am a little over 6 foot, a slim build and I am a very well endowed passionate man.

Jennifer and I have always had a very active sex life, and I have never really wanted for anything. This is why the whole experience that took place was completely out of the blue, and I never saw it coming. It all started when l Richard mentioned that there was a receptacle over his kitchen counter that quit working. I have done electrical work in the past and I offered to repair it for them. I told him I would be over on Saturday morning to make the repairs. The Christmas holidays had just ended and it was time to get back in the grind.

I threw on a pair of loose fitting gym shorts and a comfortable T shirt. I went to Jennifer's parents house and knocked on the door around 9am. Joyce answered the door, she was wearing a pair of warm ups and a big T shirt with a sports bra underneath. This was a little bit of a different look for me, as most of the time Joyce never goes anywhere without getting appropriately dressed. I have rarely seen her in house clothes, I think she may have actually forgotten that I was supposed to come by, but she was very accommodating and offered me a cup of coffee. She mentioned that Richard had to go into work for a few hours. We made a little small talk. I had only planned to be there for a short period of time and return home before the game started.

After our coffee, I quickly found the problem with the receptacle and made the necessary repairs. Joyce asked me if I would mind helping her put up the Christmas decorations before I left. Her and Richard always went all out on the yard decorations, and she had them all packed back up in the appropriate boxes ready for storage until next year. She directed me thru the hallway to the attic access door, where there were stacks of boxes that she wanted put up. I pulled the cord on the attic door and unfolded the stairs.

I climbed up the stairs until I was high enough up the ladder to reach over into the attic. Joyce was to begin handing me the boxes while I put them up. The positioning was immediately a little awkward. The hallway on either side of the ladder was very narrow for one thing, and the other was that she actually had to climb up the first two stairs and raise the package up over her head for me to reach it and put it away. This put her face virtually in my crotch. Obviously I had not expected to be sharing an attic ladder with my mother in law, or I would have dressed differently, and I'm sure she didn't plan this either. It was awkward, but we were both just trying to get thru it. The closeness of the situation caused me to begin to get an election. As I mentioned earlier, I am well endowed, and there was little resistance from my shorts, or boxers. After about the third box, Joyce began to act a little strange, and was muttering. The forth box was a little heavier than the rest and she was really struggling to get the box up over her head and into my hands. She began to loose her balance and grabbed me around the legs to stabilize herself. After gaining control of the box I looked down and her face was inches away from my now throbbing cock, her mouth was open and her eyes were locked on to my dick. I was getting extremely turned on, and I felt she was as well. Each box after this seemed to take a little longer, and the contact became more deliberate and lingering. At one point I actually believe I noticed her inhaling the scent of my musk.She would just stand there with my groin in her face while she would coach me on where to properly place the package before getting down to get the next package. Using my legs each time more and more to maintain her balance. At one point I could feel her pressing her breasts against the lower part of my legs as she held on.

Finally we had put up the last box and I closed the attic door. Joyce turned and walked into the kitchen seemingly in a daze, or state of confusion. I noticed her nipples were clearly erect and poking out thru her sports bra and shirt. I could feel what was happening, and I responded instinctively. I felt like a cat crouched in the tall grass ready to pounce on its prey. At this moment I was not married, and this was not my mother in law. This was a woman who was ready to be bred, and I was the one who was going to do it.

She walked up to the kitchen counter and put her hands on the counter looking out the window. She seemed to be troubled, and avoiding my eye contact. I moved in behind her asking if she was alright. Her reply was incoherent. I moved in close enough behind her to feel her body heat. I put my hand on her arm, and asked her again if she was alright. Her lack of response gave me the opening to double down. I pushed myself up against her firmly so I was sure she could feel my cock lodged in the crack of her ass. I paused momentarily, long enough for her to reject my advances If she were going to. She just began muttering again, and I could make out something about her daughter. She was folding like a house of cards, and I was not going to be a gentleman and give her a way out. To the contrary, I was going to fuck her unless she stopped me.

I moved my hand inside her arm and around her tone flat stomach. I pulled her firmly against my cock, and began to slowly grind in her ass. I moved my hand down her stomach and over her swollen vulva. She gasped for air and began breathing hard while pawing at the kitchen counter. She began shaking her head no, but I could feel her legs giving way, and I could feel her trembling. I wasted no time and was not about to let up. I moved my right hand down into the inside of her panties and slid my two middle fingers into her hot gooey little cunt, she was soaking wet and dilated. Her cunt was well lubed and my fingers immediately went to work scooping up the secretions and rubbing her little nub between my fingers. She began grinding her ass against my cock and babbling. I moved my left hand under her T shirt and grabbed her breast and began kneading. She was over the edge and was now mine for the taking. I was in full court press, and any opportunity she may have had to diffuse the situation was gone. Based on her level of reaction to my hands I got the impression she had not been fucked in a while, or at least not properly. I, on the other hand, I still had her daughters pussy juice still on my dick and I was locked, loaded and ready for a long hard ride, which was exactly what I was planning.

I firmly pulled her sweats down, and mine as well. Before she had a chance to gain control of herself, a grabbed my cock, swiped it up and down across her slippery gash, and sank it balls deep in her smoldering cunt. She began gasping for air and cumming immediately, raising up onto her tippy toes to slow further penetration. She dropped down onto her elbows as she lost the use of her legs, and I responded my grabbing her around the waist holding her up like a rag doll as I plowed into her little snatch. Her resistance quickly gave way as her cunt began to acclimate to my cock. She began to utter sounds that were coming from somewhere deep in her. She was no longer in control of any of her faculties. I fucked this little vixen as if I were possessed. I felt like Sampson, after he had slayed the giant. I never in a million years would have imagined this, and yet I was buried deep in my mother in laws pussy, with her cum running down both our legs

After a few minutes, my legs began to tire. I spun her around and lifted her up in my arms and brought her into the living room, where I laid her down on the leather couch. This was the first time I had looked into her eyes since this whole thing began. She had a look for longing, mixed with confusion, and ecstasy. I looked down at her with conviction, she was mine, and I was taking her. I grabbed her leg and spread her open and buried my cock deep inside her again and began fucking this beautiful woman in a way that I doubt she had ever been fucked. In the perfect scenario, I would have loved to have taken my time and made love to this woman inch by inch, but given the way this had unfolded I didn't want to loose my momentum until I had fucked her thoroughly. She came over and over as her pussy was a steady flow of slick ooze. I pulled on her T shirt and pawed away at her sports bra until I had freed her beautiful tits, I admired them as they moved around as I pounded her beautiful bottom. I watched ripple after ripple run up her torso and through her beautiful breasts as I neared my own grand finale. Minutes later I felt my balls begin to tighten and I spewed a river of cum deep into her womb. We both collapsed into the couch, and neither of us said a word for several minutes.

Eventually she gained control of herself and quickly began surveying the situation and getting herself in order. She put her sweats back on and straighten up her bra and T shirt. We were both a long way away from getting our minds around what had just happened, and the nervous tension began to build, so I quickly gathered my things and excused myself. This was exactly what she needed as well, so we said our goodbyes, and I left.

Later that afternoon my wife told me that she had invited her parents over for dinner on Sunday. I felt a little anxious and I am sure Joyce did as well. When her parents arrived, Joyce and I both avoided eye contact and generally avoided each other all together. As the afternoon progressed, I think we both began to get our bearings and the afternoon actually went very well. As they were preparing to leave I was still trying to get a read on Jennifer's mother. As we were saying our goodbyes Jennifer and her dad went ahead to the car while Joyce held back. As we were walking to the car she looked at me and said that the ceiling fan in her room seemed to be acting up, and asked if I could come by and take a look at it sometime soon. My heart nearly exploded, and I looked at her and said I would be honored to do whatever needed to be done to keep it up and running. She said that it had been a long time since it had been run properly, smiled, turned, and walked away.