Jennifer's New Job

Story Info
Jennifer learns persuasive sales technique.
6k words
4.41
164.8k
64
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jennifer was surprised that the building where she was to interview for a job was in a rather sleazy part of town, and the building itself was an old and run-down office building. She parked her car, got out, and walked towards the building. She felt uncomfortable just being outside her car in this neighborhood, but she had already arranged for the interview, and she really wanted the job.

Jennifer was 25 years old, about 5' 7" tall, with long slim legs that attracted the eyes of every guy who saw her. The black thigh-length skirt she was wearing today, her white stockings, and black high heels, really showed off her shapely legs, not to mention her tight round butt. As she walked, her ass swung back and forth attractively, and she hoped there were no bums or hoodlums in the neighborhood who might approach her. Since her baby had been born, she had worked out diligently to regain her figure, and now, two years later, few men looking at her would guess that she was a mother.

She had on a very thin white blouse, through which her lace-fringed bra could be seen clearly outlined. She was wearing a push-up bra that accented her magnificent bosom; her breasts were just a bit large for her frame, and she sometimes wished that she had been less amply endowed in that department, since every guy she met could not stop staring at her large firm 38D tits. It was hard for men to take her seriously when she looked like a playboy model with her large breasts sticking out for everybody to ogle. Jennifer buttoned her gray business jacket, trying to hide her big tits. She tried to dress so that she would be taken seriously, while still showing off her attractive features.

She had a long aristocratic neck, large, clear blue eyes, and a short straight nose. Jennifer was very proud of her long blond hair, which was thick and shiny. She had decided to put it in a bun on top on her head today, in keeping with her desire to present a professional, no-nonsense appearance. She wondered if perhaps her skirt was not just a little too short, but it was too late to go back now. Like all beautiful women, Jennifer was vain, and she couldn't resist dressing to show off her most desirable features.

A young mother with a 2-year old child, Jennifer had decided that it was time to put her baby girl into daycare and get out of the house. Money was not an issue, however; she had married a rich man, a stockbroker 40 years older than herself. But she was bored sitting around the house, her husband gone all day, and this was an opportunity to get out and interact with other adults. She had started scanning the want-ads everyday, and when she saw a job selling jewelry, she decided to apply.

She loved fine jewelry, considered herself knowledgeable on the subject, and had a large collection of expensive gemstone jewelry herself, thanks to the generosity of her husband. A job selling jewelry would be perfect, she thought; she would be meeting lots of new people everyday and working in a quiet, refined environment. But she couldn't figure out why a fine jewelry business would be located in such a shabby part of town.

She went inside and up the filthy stairs to a second floor office; there was no elevator. The door was open and a secretary was sitting nonchalantly painting her nails at a desk. A radio was playing mexican music.

"Yes, what can I do for you?" the secretary asked with a foreign accent.

"My name is Jennifer Smyth, and I'm here to interview for the sales job."

Jennifer and the secretary looked each other over briefly. Jennifer didn't like the looks of this woman. The secretary was obviously Mexican, with shoulder-length dark hair. She was wearing a tube top and mini-skirt; she had coarse features and was wearing too much make-up. To Jennifer, she looked almost like a whore. The secretary had very large breasts and thick legs; she could stand to lose a few pounds. I guess some men like their women 'pleasingly plump,' Jennifer mused to herself.

"First you need to watch a video about our company and products, and then you can meet with Mr. Talbotzn," the secretary told her.

The secretary led her to a room with a large screen plasma TV and a dirty old couch. Jennifer sat on the couch while the women popped a video into the player. The secretary left, closed the door, and Jennifer was left alone in the dark to watch the movie. Annoyingly, the movie was in Spanish, so she couldn't understand a word of the dialogue or titles. It was about a young and beautiful Mexican or Spanish girl who was apparently working undercover to spy on some foreign middle-eastern politicians.

"This isn't an educational video!" Jennifer thought to herself. "What does this have to do with selling jewelry?" she wondered. True, the woman was wearing some nice jewelry, but this appeared to be some kind of spy movie, with a female Bond figure.

The girl in the movie was working for a big-shot Arab politician, and when he tried to seduce her, she went along in order to gain his trust. The slimy-looking politician maneuvered her into a corner in his luxurious penthouse office and starting feeling her breasts through her blouse and she responded by breathing heavily in evident excitement. He unbuttoned her blouse, and hungrily pawed her breasts while the woman's arms hung passively at her sides. Soon her bra was off, and the man was sucking greedily on her perky golden breasts.

Jennifer silently compared the young woman in the movie to herself. They were both about the same age, both very trim and fit. The woman in the movie had refined features except for her thick sensual lips. The movie's heroine was undoubtedly a fox, but Jennifer thought her breasts were larger and more attractive, and she knew that most men preferred a light-skinned blond to a dark-haired woman.

Jennifer could hardly believe her eyes when the girl in the movie reached down to the man's crotch and started feeling his cock through his pants. This was obviously not a mainstream Hollywood movie! Sure enough, soon his cock was out, and the women stroked it to a firm long hardness.

"Oh my god!" Jennifer thought, "this is an X-rated movie!"

She couldn't believe it. Between her father and husband watching over her, she had led a very sheltered life. She had never seen an X-rated movie before, and would never consent to watch one. Yet here she was. She knew she should get up and walk out right now, but she felt frozen in her seat. She stared in fascination as the young woman knelt down on the thick carpet and started licking the man's cock, her tongue expertly working up and down the length of his tool. She took his balls in her mouth, first one and then the other, mouthing each one carefully, while the man groaned in pleasure. Never in her life had Jennifer sucked a man's cock, and she watched the woman's technique with a horrified interest.

The girl licked her sensual lips and took his thick cock into her petite mouth, bobbing her head up and down on his pole. The girl's mouth was so small that his massive tool barely fit into it, but she tried valiantly. She could only fit about one quarter of his length into her mouth, and she placed her petite hands around his thick cock at the base, and started pumping him while she sucked on his cock. His cock was so big that her elfin hand could not even reach all the way around it.

The man stood still, his pants and underwear down to his ankles, while the young Spanish beauty worked her mouth over his cock. The camera moved to the floor to capture a view looking up of the woman with her blouse open and her young firm breasts swaying while she swallowed his thick penis. From this angle, the man's balls could be seen hanging down as his penis disappeared down her throat.

The movie cut to a point-of-view shot from the man's perspective, looking down at the girl's head bobbing back and forth. The young woman stared up at the man with wide innocent eyes as she sucked on his cock with evident enjoyment.

"How could a woman enjoy sucking on a hard penis?" Jennifer wondered. To her, a man's penis was gross. The woman must be a good actress, she reflected, because she sure seemed enthusiastic about the man's cock in her mouth.

The man lifted the woman to her feet, and they kissed deeply, the woman sucking on the man's tongue. He palmed her breasts with his large hands, pulled her blouse off her shoulders, and then led her over to an over-sized leather couch. He sat on the couch while the woman stood in front of him, her crotch as his face level. He gestured to her, and she pulled down her mini-skirt, revealing a white thong that barely covered her pussy.

She pulled her thong down carefully, it fell to the floor, and she stepped out of it slowly, exposing her v-shaped furry crotch. Now she was naked except for a pair of thin stocking and high heels. She stood for a moment, posing for his enjoyment, while he leered at her perfect young body. She put her hands up to her golden wineglass breasts, lifting them for this gaze. The camera zoomed in for a close-up of her cute little erect nipples. After a minute, her hands fell back down to her trim waist, and she then turned around slowly once to show off her nicely rounded ass while the camera panned up and down her slim legs, taking in her tight pussy and ass. She stepped closer to the couch so that her pussy was directly in front of his face.

He leaned forward and stuck his face in her furry pussy, licking her pussy lips and clitoris with his tongue. The camera showed the man's large tongue disappearing into the depths of her wet pussy. The woman gently cradled his head in her hands while he did so. There was a close-up of her face, with her head thrown back, eyes closed, as she moaned quietly in ecstasy.

Jennifer watched the movie with eyes wide open in astonishment. She had no idea that an X-rated movie could be so erotic, and she felt her pussy getting wet. She was glad to be alone, since she would be ashamed for anyone to see her watching such a movie. And she could only wonder why she was asked to watch this movie before her interview. It must be some mistake! Yet she couldn't force herself to get up to leave and complain. Her eyes were glued to the naked bodies on the screen.

The man sucked on her pussy for a while and then leaned back on the couch, with his hard cock sticking straight up into the air. The girl, facing him with her stockings and high heels still on, straddled him and slowly lowered herself onto his cock. The camera zoomed in for a close-up of his mammoth penis splitting her tight pussy lips and slowly disappearing into the depths of her wet pussy. The man groaned loudly in delight. The man's cock was evidently too large for her pussy, even wet, and she pumped herself up and down a few times, slowly screwing herself onto his cock, until it penetrated into the depths of her pussy. Finally his cock was fully embedded, and she ground her pubes against his. The young girl leaned forward so that the man could suck on her firm young breasts. After a while, the man leaned back on the couch and placed his hands on the girl's hips, helping her to pump up and down on his cock. The camera gave the man's perspective on the girl, focusing on the woman's cunt as the man's long thick cock went in and out, in and out, in a steady motion.

Jennifer watched the young woman's lithe body intently as she pleasured the corrupt politician. Jennifer glanced at the door to make sure she was alone, and then her neatly manicured hand snuck down to the hem of her skirt, pulling it up. Her hand pulled aside the elastic on her panties, and she started frigging her pussy with her fingers. She was so horny from watching the movie that she couldn't help it. Masturbation was her secret vice. Her husband was so old that he could barely get it up even with viagra, and she was continually sexually unfulfilled. In desperation, she had started masturbating every night in the bathtub before she went to sleep, fantasizing about virile young men who would take her violently. It was the only way she could get to sleep at night. She was desperately ashamed of herself, but it had become a habit, and now she couldn't stop.

The movie continued with a view of the woman bouncing up and down on the man's cock, her breasts jiggling provocatively, and the man reached out and fondled the erect nipples. He said something to her in Spanish, and she got up off him. He stood up, and she lay down on her back on the wide couch, spreading her legs obscenely, and welcoming him to her with her hands. The man got on his knees between her legs, and slowly pushed his cock into her furry cunt. She moaned loudly in pleasure, as he plunged his cock in and out of her wet tight pussy. The man was very large, over six feet tall, and he dominated the petite Spanish girl. The camera switched to her point of view, and Jennifer watched the huge man as his massive cock plunged in and out of the girl's tiny pussy. The sounds of their groaning filled the air, and Jennifer felt ashamed to watch others doing something so private and intimate.

Meanwhile, Jennifer continued to frig herself faster and faster, and she felt herself nearing an orgasm. The man fucked the woman faster and faster on the screen, and her moans became louder and louder as she came. Finally, he pulled out and pumped his come all over her taut belly and cunt, shooting a large load of creamy spunk onto her golden-brown skin and dark furry pussy. Jennifer came at the same time, and a long low groan involuntarily escaped her lips.

"Ooooohhhhhhhhh," she moaned in quiet ecstasy.

She withdrew her fingers from her cunt, and hurriedly rearranged her dress, grateful that no one had entered the room before she finished. Her hand was covered with pussy juice, and she took a kleenex from her purse and wiped herself. She noticed that the couch showed a wet spot now, and she tried to clean it up, but it had already soaked in.

Meanwhile the movie continued. The next day, the young woman was going through some files when she was caught by a security guard, so she had to have sex with him too. Jennifer continued to watch, mortified both at the scenes she was watching and her own reaction. Then the Mexican girl was discovered as a spy by her boss, and there was a gang rape scene, in which several large men took turns brutally raping her mouth and pussy. Finally she escaped back to Mexico and had sex with a man whom she seemed to really love. The end. Jennifer got up shakily and turned the lights on. She went back out to the reception area, and told the woman that the movie was over.

The secretary looked her over with curiosity, and said, "OK, I'll let Mr. Talbotzn know you're ready." She left, went into another room, and returned in a minute.

"OK, Mr. Talbotzn will see you now."

Jennifer took a deep breath to compose herself. She didn't know how or why she had been shown such a movie, but there had to be some rational explanation, and meanwhile she still needed a job. She determined in her mind to put the movie behind her and focus on her interview.

She walked into the spacious corner office. A tall, thick man about 40 years old sat at a desk. There was a chair in front of the desk, and a couch to the side. He had dark hair and nicely chiseled features. After all she had been through, she was relieved to see that he wore a nice suit and looked respectable.

"Hello, my name is Jennifer Smyth and I'm here about the sales job," she said.

He came out from behind the desk and shook her hand. "Glad to meet you Jennifer. My name's James. Please have a seat. I've been looking over your resume."

Jennifer sat down as he paged through the resume she had faxed over yesterday.

James glanced up from the resume with a penetrating glance and looked over Jennifer carefully, from her long legs to her large breasts, and finally to her face.

"I can see you take good care of your body, Jennifer. Do you work out?"

Jennifer wasn't sure what this had to do with sales, and she didn't really like the way he was leering at her, but she said, "yes, sir. I work out almost everyday to stay in shape."

"Here, let me help you with your jacket. It's warm in here," the man said.

And before Jennifer could react, the man had reached around behind her to slip her jacket off her shoulders. As he was doing so, he managed to brush his hand against her firm large bosom. He stood frankly admiring her proud breasts and long legs.

"You have a very nice body, Jennifer. A pleasing appearance is very important for selling jewelry."

Talbotzn sat down behind his desk, glanced down at her resume and frowned briefly.

"I don't see any sales experience in your resume Jennifer. What makes you think you're qualified to sell jewelry?"

Jennifer was prepared for this question, and she went into an explanation of her knowledge of jewelry and her willingness to work hard.

James cut her off with a wave, and said, "Well, your experience doesn't really matter, as much as your attitude and commitment. We can train you in our sales techniques." He took out a square box from his desk, wide and shallow, and opened it to reveal a collection of jewelry including diamond rings, earrings, ruby pendants, emerald bracelets, and many others.

"Look these over, and tell me what you think of our jewelry line," he said.

Jennifer picked up one piece after another, examining each one carefully. She had been around fine jewelry all her life. She came from a rich family, her mother had an extensive collection, and her husband had bought her many fine pieces. In fact, she was wearing a 3-carat diamond wedding ring at that moment and some tasteful pearl earrings. As she looked over the jewels, she wasn't sure how to react.

"Well, sir, I'm not a jeweler, but I'm not sure these are real diamonds," she said doubtfully.

"That's right," he said. "These are all simulated gemstones, the best that can be made with modern technology. This is what we sell."

"I don't understand, Mr. Talbotzn. Where is your store?"

"We don't have a regular retail store. We make appointments with our clients and serve them in their homes, offices, or at a hotel room if they are from out-of-town."

Jennifer was stunned. She had expected to be working in a fine jewelry shop like Tiffanies, not going to someone's hotel room to sell fake diamonds! But she was too intimidated to say anything. Maybe it could be a nice job, she thought, but she was a bit worried now.

"I can see, Jennifer, that you're skeptical about these simulated gems, but you probably don't understand our business model yet. Did my secretary show you the video?"

She nodded yes. "That's what I don't understand . . ."

Talbotzn interrupted her. "What we sell is glamour, excitement, sex appeal, just like in that movie you saw. Our salesforce embodies the allure and thrill of the undercover agent in the film. You see, jewelry is all about image, and that's what we provide; ordinary jewelry stores cannot compete with us on this. We don't pretend that these are authentic diamonds. No. But we package them as a complete lifestyle. Do you understand?"

"No sir. I have to confess, I don't really understand."

Talbotzn leaned back in his chair and smiled, looking Jennifer over carefully. "I think you'd be a good agent for us. But you need to loosen up, get into the spirit of this. I'm going to have a drink; can I get you one?"

Jennifer thought it might be rude to refuse, so she said, "I'll have some water."

"No, no, no, Jennifer. Our agents don't drink water. That's not exciting. You'll be drinking martinis and other exotic beverages as part of this job, so you might as well get used to it now."

He stood up and opened up a cabinet to reveal a bar. He carefully made two martinis and gave her one. "Here drink this. Our clients expect that we spend some time with them, socialize. You might be asked to go out to dinner, dancing, or spend a day at the beach. It's all part of the job here. We have a very high profit margin, so we can afford to pamper our clients."

12