Jennifer's Ordeal Ch. 02

Story Info
She says yes to save her skin - and his.
1.6k words
4.06
90.7k
7
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 07/23/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part of me was very frightened at what was happening before. But another, deeper and more intense part was seething with anger. And it wasn’t just at Brad either. These two hooligans thought they had, by virtue of monies owed them, the right to come into my home.

“Youz no, we seemed to think weeze could work something out here. But seeing youz ain’t got no money, we’ll just make an example out of you.” The tall ones English was appalling.

The shorter one sprang across the room faster than Brad could make for the door. He spun him around and lifted him off the ground like a rag doll. I was too out of my mind to scream or run. I just stood there. Frozen in time. The tall one casually walked across the room to where Brad was being held captive. Without ceremony he punch Brad square in the gut. The terrible sound of air leaving his lungs and the god awful sound of his guts being mashed by a single blow made me feel dizzy sick. The short guy dropped Brad who fell almost lifeless to the ground.

He kicked Brad directly between his legs and the groan that echoed through the room was the only way I knew Brad was still alive.

“We’re just starting on you Brad my boy.” I couldn’t escape, they were just too close. I felt white as a sheet. My legs were shaking. “Now we are going to have some fun setting an example of you. That is before we burn your house to the ground as an example to other interested in welching on a bet.”

“Wait, please…. I can get the money for you. I only need a day or two. My parents will give me the money, please don’t hurt…” I didn’t finish the sentence, the tall blacks hand cut across my jaw sending me flying across the room.

“We ain’t got two days bitch. We look like Bank of America to you?”

“Please, it’s the best I can do. Don’t you want your money. If you kill us you’ll never get it. Are we worth that to you?” I was trying to argue logic with two sub life’s. One of which had lifted Brad into one of our dining room chairs. He was tying my nearly comatose husband to the back of the chair. I could see the grimace on his face as he twisted his arms behind his back. When he finished he walked around the front and lifted Brad just high enough off the chair that he could yank his pants down to his ankles. He looked pathetic with his shriveled cock, his knees shaking and his pants around his ankles, helpless.

“Here’s the way it works bitch. You pleasure us real good and we’ll call it a down payment on the interest your husband here owes us. You do real good, and we let you live another day. If it takes two, we get extras. You do what you need to get the money delivered here, without leaving these here premises. That’s the deal, take it or leave it.”

The idea of being of sexual service to these two hoods was enough to make me ill. The anger in my belly was almost too much to control. Here Brad had done this to us and these guys wanted to take it out on me. They could have his ass for all I cared, but not mine. Besides, it was nearing that time and talking these two into using rubbers wasn’t going to be easy.

“Please, not that.” I started to cry.

“Fine, lady made up her mind fair and square.” He slapped Brad hard enough to cut his lip open.

“No please wait.”

“Too late, besides bitch you all turning cry ass sorry for yourself. We best give you a reason to be sorry. You don’t like us, I can tell. Not just cause we came in and fucked up your life, but you’d never like us. You think cause were niggers we’re less than you or somptin. Fine, dandy, you learn your lesson well.” He was standing over me, looking down at me with something that looked like despite, or loathing and pity. I looked back at him with hatred flaring from my eyes.

“Please.” I was pathetic. He reached down and took a large handful of my hair and lifted me off the ground. “Look, I’m sorry, and yes I don’t like you, and it’s not just because you broke into my house and pummled my husband. But I don’t hate you just because you are black, please believe me. Give me a chance.” I couldn’t believe my own ears. Here I was begging to let these two men have there way with me. Even worse, I was begging to allow myself to service them.

Then something happened. Like every defining event in ones life, one single moment begins a chain reaction and everything changes. Our eyes met. And at that moment he was no longer my tormentor, he was no longer the beast that had invaded my house. Instead, he was such a strong, dominant man. A part of me knew my life depended on it, but instead of acting out for my life, I actually felt like I wanted to prove myself to this man.

“Look, I’m never going to love you. I’m probably never even going to like you. I freely admit that. But I’m not the one who wronged you here. I’m the one that’s been deceived and lied to as well. And now I’m the one willing, even eager to make up for it. I’ll get you your money, and I satisfy your appetites with my body as well. Think of my motivation as a way to get even with that asshole of a husband. Make him watch me service you and your friend. Just tell me what to do.”

“Well, what do you say Buck. Seems she’s seen the ill of her ways and wants a little revenge on her worthless hubby. You thinks we ought to give her a chance?” As he spoke he continued to look me straight in the eye. I felt so vulnerable. The idea of his friend still made me ill, but somewhere inside me I wanted to prove something to this man.

“If she don’t put out can I still pop her old man?”

“Well?” he answered back looking at me, as if I was suppose to answer him.

“Yes,” I choked it out. Not because I feared I would fail and it would cost me my husbands life. A big part of me wanted to see him popped. What he had done was so unforgivable nothing could ever be right between us. I choked out the yes because I wanted them to know I wasn’t going to fail. And more than anything I wanted to add that it was not to save his sorry ass.

He smiled down at me and licked his lips.

“Please… one thing?” It was worth a try. I couldn’t look him in the eye and ask, so my eyes dropped to the ground. “I’m not protected. It’s that time of the month and I don’t want to get pregnant. Please, you don’t want to do that to me, please.”

He gently touched me on the chin and lifted my face up to meet his gaze. “You’re right, you do this right and we won’t knock your sorry ass up. You gonna swallow it? Gonna take it up that tight little ass of yours?”

“Yes.” I didn’t know how else to answer.

“Yes what? I wanna hear you say it.”

“Yes you can cum in my ass, and yes I will swallow your semen.” I looked down to the ground, feeling the heat of my embarrassment growing on my face.

They both started laughing, as if my humiliation was comical in some perverted way. “She wants to swallow our…. SEMEN.” Again they laughed. “Well let’s see what you got.” He let go of my hair.

Without fanfare I walked across the room to where Brad was tied up. I looked down at his pathetic face and lifted his chin up so I could look him in the eye.

“It works like this you little prick. I’m not doing this to save your sorry ass, I’m doing it to save mine. And maybe have a good time for once as well. And you get to watch, only one rule here. That pathetic little prick of yours gets hard and I’m gonna ask which ever of these two gentlemen is not being serviced to help curb your enthusiasm. And I’m talking about literally crushing the hard one out you, right guys?” I turned and smiled and walked back to my new master. “What should I call you?”

“Names Leonard, but for right now “master” will do. You ever been topped before?”

“No, what do you mean topped.” I tried to act and sound naïve and stupid. It sounded trite and I felt very self conscious lying. Having been a submissive to a strong dominant master once, several years before and not completely sure that it wasn’t a part of my being. I felt myself getting warm at the idea he knew what he was doing. Could he know what I craved, and what I wanted? What I needed?

“You lie, I can see it in your eyes. You’re a born submissive. Only today, no safe words. Let’s just see how far you’ll go. Now, strip, I wanna see what I paid for.”