Jennifer's Revenge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“I…I don’t…I mean…” Bill stammered, until a sharp pull on his nut sack brought a scream out of him as he yelled for her to stop. “What were saying, little whore?” asked Jennifer sharply. “Tell Mistress Jennifer just what exactly it is you want!”

“I want Todd…to…suck my cock…Mistress Jennifer!” Bill stuttered between breaths, trying hard not to show just how much pain he felt and how scared he was. “That’s not good enough, you little slut whore” Jennifer purred at him. “You have to beg Todd to do it. You have to tell him how much you want it, how badly you need his mouth on you. Go on, you cocksucking whore, beg this real man over here to suck your little dick. And do it now!”

At this point Bill realized he was going to do whatever she wanted, and he felt a sense of relief about it – like the decision was taken out of his hands. He really was nothing more than a toy, than a little whore right now. It was a position he had often put others in, and now he was there himself. Strangely he understood, and almost against his will he felt himself both complying and responding.

“Yes Mistress, I really do want Todd to suck my cock,” Bill said in a voice that bordered on pleading. “Please Todd, suck my cock for me. I need it so bad. I want you to put my cock in your mouth and suck and lick it, do it please, suck me Todd.” Bill cringed at the sound of his own voice saying these things, and could scarcely believe the words were coming from him.

Jennifer smiled a totally self-satisfied smile. Then she took Todd’s hand off Bill’s cock and put her own hand around it. “Here you go Toddy, let Jennifer feed you this little cock. I’m going to put it right in your mouth where you want it, so you can suck it and lick it, just like you want to,” she said breathlessly. Then she reached up, grabbed a handful of the hair on Todd’s head, and slowly began to lower his mouth to Bill’s now extremely hard cock.

Jennifer watched in trembling amazement as Todd’s open mouth slowly came down over the head of Bill’s dick. She guided the head inside, and told Todd to close his mouth around it and suck it. He did, and the way Bill’s body stiffened told her that Todd was good at this. Apparently he had gotten a lot of practice when they were married, unknown to her. She pushed his head down slowly, and more and more of Bill’s cock began to disappear between his lips.

“That’s it Toddy, suck that cock really good,” Jennifer said loudly. “Do you like it Billy? Is Todd a good cocksucker? Tell him thank you, tell him how much you like how he sucks your cock!”

With the thought of another slap in him mind, Bill didn’t hesitate too long this time. “I like it”, he gasped, as Todd’s tongue slithered up and down his stiff rod. “Thank you for sucking my cock Todd” he said grudgingly, as his balls began to swell almost against his will.

Jennifer let Todd feast on Bill’s cock until she could tell from the look on Bill’s face he was about to spill a load of come into Todd’s willing and eager mouth. When that was about to happen she pulled Todd’s head off by his hair, and yanked him to the bed with her.

“Now you are going to fuck me Todd” she nearly screamed at him. “You are going to fuck me the way you’ve been wanting to fuck me ever since I left you. You are going to show Billy how to fuck someone you really, really want…you do really want me, don’t you Todd? Tell me how bad you want to fuck me!”

“I want to fuck you so bad, right now, PLEASE!” Todd shouted, his face betraying the need he felt. “Then do it now!” Jennifer ordered, falling back on the bed and opening her legs as wide as she could, pulling her swollen and needy cunt lips apart with her fingers so Bill could see just how wet she was. “Get over here and put that hard cock in me NOW!”

Todd scrambled to follow her orders, his cock bobbing up and down in his haste. He fell on top of her, and she was so wet his hard dick went directly inside her tight pussy, causing them both to scream out in pleasure as he sunk balls deep into her without even having to push.

“Oh God Toddy, fuck me, fuck me hard like you used to, fuck me so good!” Jennifer panted, her nails raking lines up and down Todd. She was looking over his shoulder however, watching as Bill got a good look at Todd’s cock parting her slippery lips, and she titled her hips up to take him deeper, knowing what it was doing to Bill to watch her enjoy getting fucked by her ex.

“Fill me up Toddy, give me your come, come inside me and give it all to me!” she urged him on, reaching down and squeezing his ass in encouragement. He had his mouth on her tit, sucking hard on her nipple as he pounded into her, his balls slapping loudly on each in-stroke. Surprisingly, she felt the familiar rush of an approaching orgasm, and realized that for the first time ever she was about to come with Todd’s prick in her cunt. “Oh fuck me Toddy, shoot it inside me, oh God Toddy I’m commminggggg, give it to me nowwwwwwww!”

Todd grunted loudly and stiffened as he began to shoot stream after stream of hot come up inside of his ex-wife. Jennifer could feel the hot liquid spurting inside her, coating the walls of her pussy. She never remembered Todd coming this much, and as her own orgasm washed over here, she reveled in the feeling of him draining himself into her. She had caused this, she had earned it – it was all for her. And Bill had to watch the whole thing.

Afterwards they lay there, Todd on top of her gasping for breath, Jennifer kissing his neck and caressing his back. It was a tender moment, something that hurt Bill far more than watching the two of them fuck. While she was holding him, Jennifer looked over at Bill and smiled.

“Now Billy”, she crooned softly, “We are going to see how you like eating Todd’s come out of my well-fucked pussy. Go over and untie him, Toddy. This is just beginning.”

To be continued.

12