Jennifer's Secret Ch. 03

Story Info
Jennifer becomes "Mommy's little slut".
1.5k words
4.38
97.5k
8
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/15/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
-SADIE-
-SADIE-
17 Followers

"Remember," said Doug, turning around to look at Jennifer, "I want you online by the time I get home."

"I will be," she said, slowly getting up from the couch.

As Doug opened the door, who should be standing on the other side? .... Jennifer's mom.

"Edith!!!! What brings you here?" Doug asked nervously.

"I came here to visit my daughter," answered Edith, glaring around the room, "Question is, what brings YOU here, Doug?"

"Oh, I was just in the neighborhood, thought I'd drop in and say hello," he answered nervously.

"Well isn't that interesting considering you live almost an hour away, Doug," snapped Edith.

She looked over at her daughter, standing there naked and scared, her eyes as big as a full moon, "Well it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out what's going on in here, does it, Jennifer?" Edith asked, walking over to her and stroking her long brown hair.

"Mom, I'm sorry, I never meant for ...."

"Yes, I know, honey, you didn't mean for this to happen. Save it for someone who MIGHT be interested," snapped Edith, throwing her purse on the couch.

Edith turned her attention to Doug, "So tell me, was she good?"

"What?!?" asked Doug, completely shocked.

"Was she good?" Edith repeated, "I mean, I think I have a right to know whether you enjoyed fucking my daughter. Does her pussy feel like mine, Doug?"

"Edith, we can talk about this later," said Doug, reaching for the door knob.

"Umm, no, we're gonna talk about this right here, right now," said Edith, walking over to the door, blocking Doug from leaving.

Doug knew there was no escape, so he walked over and sat down in the chair, nervously waiting to see what Edith would do or say next.

Jennifer remained standing, completely oblivious to the fact that she was still naked, either that or just not caring at this point.

Edith locked all three locks on the front door and walked over to the big bay window, slowly releasing the mini blinds and letting them fall to the marble window sill. She turned and looked at Jennifer, then at Doug and slowly began to unbutton her blouse.

"Mom, what are you doing?" asked Jennifer.

"You're not blind, dear, you tell me," answered Edith, tossing her blouse across the room and unfastening her tan bra.

Doug sat there and just watched, unsure of what to say, so he kept quiet.

"By the way, Jennifer," said Edith, tossing her bra over by her blouse, "I meant to tell you that your diet is really coming along, you're looking fabulous."

"Ummm, thanks, Mom," stuttered Jennifer, trying not to stare at her mother's tits.

Edith walked over to her stunned daughter and gently grazed her long fingernail over Jennifer's erect nipple, "You always did have nice tits," she whispered, softly rubbing it between two fingers.

Jennifer took a deep breath and tried to hold herself up with her shaking legs. Doug shifted in his seat, feeling his cock begin to grow inside his pants.

Seconds later, Edith leaned in and kissed her young daughter, complete with tongue and passion like nothing Jennifer had ever experienced.

As they kissed, Edith's hand roamed down her daughter's body, finally coming to a stop at her perfectly round pussy, still wet from Doug's cum. They began to kiss harder and Doug could no longer hold back. He unzipped his pants and began to rub his cock, watching the two women kiss and fondle each other's tits.

Jennifer reached back and unzipped her mother's skirt, shocked to see she was not wearing anything underneath. She slid her slender fingers down her mother's ass, gently squeezing and teasing her ass crack with her fingertips.

Edith broke the kiss and placed her hands on Jennifer's shoulders, slowly guiding her down, "Lick Mommy's pussy, baby," she whispered.

"Oh God," moaned Doug, rubbing his cock a bit faster now and raising his hips to slide his pants down to his ankles.

Edith walked over to the couch and hopped up on the arm, laying back and spreading her thighs wide open and reaching down, parting her pussy lips, "Suck my clit, baby."

Jennifer wasted no time getting on her knees and grabbing her mother's ankles, gently parting her legs further. She looked over at Doug, then dove in, sucking and licking her mother's syrupy sweet clit, lapping at the juices as they dripped from Edith's fuck hole.

She reached down and grabbed Jennifer's hair, forcing her mouth up closer, "Devour me, Jennifer," she moaned, closing her eyes and rubbing her large tan nipples.

Doug quietly got up and slid in behind Jennifer, placing his hands on her hips and slowly guiding his rock hard 8 incher inside her pussy, yet another time. Jennifer groaned into her mother's hot snatch, biting and growling at Edith's swollen button.

"Oh God, baby, that's it, ummmmmm ohhhhhhhh, don't stop, make mommy cum on your pretty face, baby," groaned Edith, humping her daughter's mouth.

"I'm fucking your slut daughter again, Edith," Doug groaned as he pounded Jennifer's abused cunt again.

"No, not yet," moaned Edith, "Wait until I cum, I wanna see you fuck that slut."

Doug could barely pull his cock from the delicious pussy, but he knew that's what Edith wanted and that's what Edith would get.

"Ohhhhhh God, don't stop now, slut," Edith groaned, "Mommy's gonna cum all over your slut face."

Jennifer reached up and slid 3 fingers inside her mother's dripping pussy, fingering her deep and unmercifully, jamming them so far up inside her she swore she was pushing against her womb.

"OHHHHHHHHH FUCK!!!!!!!!!!" screamed Edith, "I'm cummmmmmming!!!!!!! And just like that, she flooded Jennifer's mouth, chin and nose with her sticky wet syrup, showing her daughter no mercy.

Doug's cock ached watching the young slut lapping up cum from another woman's cunt, he needed to bury his cock back inside her before he exploded all over himself.

As soon as Edith's climax died down, she shoved Jennifer's face away and instructed Doug to fuck the shit out of the young whore.

Doug smiled and gladly obliged, he instructed Jennifer to get on all 4's again, just like she had done hours before.

She obeyed and took her spot on the floor again, arching her back and spreading her sticky cum soaked thighs, "Mmmmm, yeah baby, that's it, open that slut hole for Daddy," he groaned, shoving his cock in forcefully with one thrust.

Edith sat up on the couch and placed her feet on the coffee table, again spreading her legs and rubbing her nipples and pussy, watching her daughter being fucked like the whore she knew she was.

"Mmmmm, that's it, Doug, fuck her till she bleeds," instructed Edith, fingering her pussy wildly.

"Oh God Edith, I wish you had a dick, baby, then you could feel how fucking good your daughter's cunt really feels," hissed Doug, plunging his cock in and out, jabbing Jennifer's cunt like a steak with a knife.

Edith began to pant and groan as her second climax approached, "OH GODDDDD," she screamed, "FUCK HER HARDER, DOUG!!!"

Doug began pounding the shit out of Jennifer. As he looked over and watched Edith's pussy spill all her slutty juices all over the couch, Doug shot off inside Jennifer, exploding like a cannon deep within the young woman's pussy, cumming so hard that he almost passed out.

"AHHHHH - AHHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKK!!!!!" he screamed, dumping rope after rope of hot thick creamy seed into Jennifer's womb.

Jennifer collapsed on the floor, completely exhausted. Edith got up and crawled in behind Jennifer, leaning down and licking Doug's cum from her daughter's ravaged pussy.

"Oh fuck," Doug moaned, stroking his wet sticky rod, "Bend down further, Edith."

Doug placed his hands on Edith's hips, forcing her down further. With no words, he jammed his cock straight up inside her mature pussy, jabbing it and poking it violently. Edith whimpered into her daughter's pussy, lapping and groaning at the force of Doug's cock.

Jennifer rocked her hips eagerly riding her mother's tongue, feeling her mouth jam up inside her pussy each time Doug rammed his big dick back inside her mother.

She began to shake, feeling her mother's heat and the violence by which Doug was fucking her. Jennifer groaned and panted, rocking her hips wildly, finally unable to hold back any longer, "OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MYYYYYYYYYYYYY GODDDDDDDDDDD!!!! I'M FUCKING CUMMING!!!!!!!!!" she screamed, exploding on her mother's face, right at the time that Doug exploded inside her mother's pussy.

Edith became dizzy and breathless and with cum on her face and cum in her pussy, she laid down on the floor, panting hard and riding out her own climax.

Jennifer crawled on one side and Doug crawled on the other. The trio laid there quietly, each rubbing the other one as they fought to catch their breath.

Jennifer closed her eyes and thought about how much her life and outlook had changed just in the past 24 hours. Never again would she look at her mother the same and never again would she ever try to keep a secret.

-SADIE-
-SADIE-
17 Followers