Jennifer's Secret Passion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A couple months after we met he asked if I would like to meet him after work. I said that sounded like fun and we set it for Friday night. My father had met the guy one afternoon at work and liked him so when I told my dad that he had asked me out on a date, my father didn’t object. I had a couple nice dresses to wear and decided on one. I put it on and it still fit well but came to my knees. I wanted to shorten it and decided to put a grease stain near the hem. I stained it and asked dad if the dress would be all right to wear. He said it looked lovely on me and as I turned he told me to stop. He spotted the stain on the dress. I acted upset and said there was no way I could get that stain out. My mother said that since it was so close to the hem I could cut off about 4 inches and redo the hem. My father told me to go ahead and do that but not to make it too short. I cut off 6 inches. My father said it was a bit too short but mom said it would be all right if I sat ladylike. (If she only knew!) I wore a slip under the dress when I showed my mom and father. When I got back to my room I removed the dress and slip and put the dress back on again. I looked at myself in the mirror and I could easily make out my nipples though the dress. I smiled knowing that Friday night was going to be fun.

My father was away Friday night when I left to meet Charles. I carried the slip with me incase I had to put it on when I got back. All I was wearing besides the dress was my heeled sandals I bought at the mall. It was a little breezy that evening and it felt good blowing around my bare butt. He was waiting in front of the restaurant when I arrived. As I walked down the sidewalk towards him, a gust of wind lifted my skirt. I put my hand on it but not before Charles got a flash. He gave me a kiss on the cheek and asked me if I ever wore underwear. I told him hardly ever. He just gave me a big smile and another kiss on the cheek. After we got our table and ordered, I noticed he kept looking at my breast. I smiled and told him that no, I wasn’t wear a bra either. I said what you see is all I’m wearing. Charles asked me questions about my lack of underwear and I told him about some of the flashing experiences I’d had. I noticed he kept adjusting himself during dinner. I teased him by asking if I was the reason of his discomfort and that if I was I could always go to the bathroom and put some panties on. He said that I didn’t have to do that; he liked me just the way I was dressed. And I said to him, “You mean that your not even going to get me out of this dress later on?” He actually choked a little his drink he was swallowing when I asked him that. He said he had planned to go dancing but now he wasn’t sure if it was such a good idea since my dress was short and I had no panties on. I told him I would still love to go dancing, panties or no panties. It made no difference to me. In fact, I told him, I had never been dancing pantyless on a dance floor before. And the thought of showing my ass on the dance floor excited me. When we got to Charles’ car I put my arms around his neck and gave him a big kiss. He made me moan when he reached around and put both his hands under my dress onto my bare ass. I think he was happy when I didn’t stop him.

We got to the dance club and only danced about an hour. I was getting pretty worked up from all the attention I was getting. Everybody there knew not too long after we arrived that I had no panties on. I think it was the second dance where Charles and I were dancing to a slow song and I put my arms around his neck and he put his hands around my waist and raised them to mid back, slowly pulled up the back of my dress, I glad he did. I was trying to figure out some way to tactfully show-off my ass and he purposely or accidentally did it for me.

After about an hour I told Charles I was tired and wanted to go someplace quite. He asked if I would like to go to his place. I smiled and said I would love to but that I had better get home. On the way to my car I removed my dress so Charles could get a good look at me. I spread my legs and let him finger fuck me. aaaah! After he got me off. I leaned over and gave him a kiss as I unzipped his pants and took out his dick. I put my mouth around his cock and started to suck like a cum hungry slut. He shot his load in less than a minute. He said that I was a natural born cocksucker. Some reason I felt proud at that remark. I told him I wanted his home phone number because I wanted to come to his place tomorrow and spend all day in bed with him. I got it and told him I would definitely call him in the morning. I knew I wanted to have sex with him and I wanted to do it everyway we could tomorrow. I was technically a virgin, I had never had a man, but I did own an 8-inch dildo, which I used once or twice a week. When we got to my car, even though it was only 11pm, I climbed out of his car naked and walked over to mine. I tossed the dress on the seat, climbed in and drove off naked. I stopped a half-mile down the road from my house got out of the car and got dressed. I did call Charles the next morning and got to his house about 9am and stayed till about 9 pm. I let him use every hole in my body. I was a bit sore the next day and told mom and dad I didn’t feel good so I stayed home and soaked in a warm bath when they went to church.

I’m now going to ‘University of Florida’ and still see Charles whenever I go home for some good old fashion sex. We are getting to be an item and I like him. I am not interested in having sex with anyone else right now. But I still love to show-off when I get a chance and being in warm Florida, I get quite a few chances. At college I now own a nice collection on short skirts and dresses, a few even sheer. I went to a party the other night with a couple of girlfriends and all I wore was a sheer halter dress with only a little pair of black g-string panties beneath. My tits and ass were on display all night. Halfway thought the night, some guy asked if I would give him my panties. I did! I loved the looks I got that night. I hear I’ve gotten a reputation as a girl who would wear anything or nothing, almost anytime and anywhere. I hear guys like looking at a smooth hairless pussy. I’m going to find out! I have recently started to complete shave my pussy and now I keep it completely bald.

Also a few weeks ago I was talked into a wet t-shirt contest. I ended up naked but for a pair of wet, thin, white g-string panties the club gave me to wear. That was fun and I plan to do a few more of them.

I still need to find a job around here. I hear that there is a nude dance club down the interstate a few miles. I’m thinking about going down there and ask about a part time job. I think it would be a lot of fun dancing nude and getting paid for it. I enjoy being naked and getting paid for it would be a dream job. Charles has even suggested that I pose for ‘Playboy’. The idea does sound intriguing. He told me yesterday he found some nude resorts down near Tampa. We’ve decided to go check one out in a couple of weeks. I do believe I have become an exhibitionist and I love it. Maybe you’ll see me soon. Naked? Maybe! Bye!

12