Jennifer's Story

Story Info
The Whore in the House.
9.4k words
4.32
200.5k
78
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MormonChicks
MormonChicks
1,496 Followers

My name is Jennifer. I have a different kind of Mormon Chick story. My Mom came off as Molly Mormon to most that knew her. Always there for services and volunteering. Never missed a Relief Society meeting even though it meant sitting next to a friend after she had fucked the friend's husband. My real father was a bullheaded priesthood member.

Mom was fucking her way through the Ward and just about anyone else that interested her. I didn't know what a hot wife was then, but that described Mom pretty well. I had seen my father's cock a few times accidentally. Okay ... I slipped around and spied on him. I didn't know it then, but Dad had a Mormon dick. Only about five inches the time I saw it hard.

Thanks to the internet, I recently learned certain jewelry meant the wife was married but available for fucking other men and the husband probably didn't know. Those items were an ankle bracelet worn on the right ankle and rings on a couple of toes. Mom had both.

It was an outside signal that a wife wanted to fuck. That was Mom! Her flirting ways would have been a good signal anyway, but the ankle bracelet drew the comments. I remember them well, at age eight or nine I didn't understand much. The toes rings were apparent when Mom wore summer sandals and open toe shoes.

I don't know how Dad missed it. Maybe he knew and the was the reason he was mean to her. I was the youngest and remembered all the cum in Mom's panties when I had to help out on wash day. I pieced together the meaning of that from my two older sisters when I heard them talking about it. They didn't hear me come downstairs with a hamper load of dirty clothes.

"Do you notice all the cum in Mom's panties?"

"Lord, I wonder how many guys she is doing? Every day has some in them. The light streak where it's probably leaking from the day or so before and then the load where the whole crotch is soaked."

"She must be fucking a couple of guys on those days. Surely one man can't be shooting that much seed in her?

"Kind of makes you wonder if we all have the same Dad, doesn't it?"

"I don't think me or Jennifer could be Dad's kids."

"Don't leave me out! I think she must have fucked someone else when she got knocked up with me, too!"

I barely knew what fucking was. It didn't mean a lot until I was older and Mom had remarried. I kept it to myself and tried not to think about it. Being the youngest I was the one Mom thought didn't have it figured out. I saw a lot for a little kid.

Then everything went to hell. After a big fight after church late one Sunday we heard Dad calling Mom a cunt and a whore. Mom accused him of cheating on her. Turns out he said fucking one of the women in the Ward was nothing like the parade between her legs.

I guess that meant he didn't totally have his head up the ass of the priesthood. It all seemed to calm down for a while and we thought we were going to make it. Then one day Mom came to pick me up from school and said we were leaving Dad and moving to Southern Idaho.

We didn't leave alone. One of Mother's lovers had a group of buddies load up everything Mom wanted and had it all moved in by that night at dark. I got up from my bed to go to school that morning and got back in it that night miles away.

The guy that helped us move married Mom after her divorce was final. She left the old Utah ward behind, but was already working on the new one in Idaho. Guys flocked to my Mom. She did all she could to make it happen. Knowing all the signs from the way Mom acted when Dad wasn't around told me Mom was finding a couple of new guys every week to let between her legs.

My stepdad had no idea of the rules Mom lived by. He was always so good to Mom and me. My two older sisters were gone shortly after. One married and one went to college. Both of them were cunts just like Mom. There wasn't a cock on a man they couldn't learn to like.

My stepfather was my one constant in my life. He married Mom when I was nine. Mom had an affair with him and divorced my Dad. For everything my father was, my stepfather was the opposite. My mother was the fucking slut. She turned a Temple Marriage into a joke.

Then last couple of years of her first marriage Mom must have fucked fifty different guys. She didn't think I would know what was going on. Finding your Mom with some guy's cock in her isn't too hard to figure out that something was wrong.

My real Dad was no prize. He lived the Priesthood to the fullest. He was also a piece of shit with my Mom and my siblings. My Stepfather didn't know he was one of several fucking my Mom when she announced she was divorcing Dad and getting remarried. And, it continued. It was embarrassing ten years later being with friends in high school and knowing your Mom was fucking several of their fathers.

I had a crush on my Stepfather from the day he and Mom moved in together. I was the youngest child, but I knew Mom was taking him off to bed to fuck him when he stayed that first night in Idaho.

Within a month she was fucking a couple of the men in our new town. I don't know if she thought I was blind or stupid. My stepfather didn't seem to have a clue.

The first few months of their marriage I followed my stepfather around to the point he would have to announce he was going to the bathroom to keep me from following him in there.

He was so cool compared to my own Dad. When I wanted to play in the baseball league he was the one that played catch with me for hours and taught me how to bat.

When I had my first menstrual period at school and bled through my pants he was the one that took off work to come to get me. From hearing Mom's excuse I knew she was somewhere with some strange cock buried in her twat when I needed her. My stepfather didn't see through her excuse, but I knew what she would have been doing.

When I was fifteen my stepfather said he would match any money I could save towards a car. I found a restaurant job and it cost him quite a bit. He wanted me in a safe vehicle. At sixteen he taught me to drive. By then I considered him my Dad. Had for a long time, actually.

He was the only one there for me for my eighteenth birthday. That was that time Mom went to Indiana to help with the grandkids while my sister and her husband vacationed. She could have waited another couple of days and seen me blow out my candles. There would have still been time to get to Indiana to babysit.

Instead it was just Dad and me. I was out of school, working, but not dating at the moment. He went to the mall with me to buy a nice dress for "our birthday date". Getting him to a mall was a major event, but he went for me.

I found the dress I liked almost right away. I was enjoying having Dad looking at clothes with me so much that I made a mental note of the one I liked and dragged him to several more stores. The idea of stripping down with him just outside the curtain started to turn me on. That wasn't my intention, yet I could feel my pussy getting wet.

By the third store I had figured out that Dad was enjoying, too. Neither one of us wanted to quit and go home. That's when I decided to go a little more adult on my selections. One of the dresses couldn't be worn with the bra I had on. I took it off and pulled the dress up over my 36 C-cup breasts.

I was almost as embarrassed to go out there as Dad was when he saw me. He had either seen me dressed or in pajamas. I don't think he knew my rocket shaped tits with hard nipples were going to be under that fabric.

"I'm sorry Dad, I guess I should have left my bra on under the dress."

"Uh, no. Just give me a minute to adjust. I know you aren't my little girl any more. I just didn't realize how much of a woman you are."

"Do you want me to go back to little girl clothes?"

"You're a woman. You deserve to dress like a woman."

"Then let me check the rack for some womanly clothes."

Everything I picked out was more of a braless type and low cut. I opted for shorter skirts. I forgot about the dress I had picked out earlier. My final choice was a green low cut dress with spaghetti straps and a flowing short skirt. I think Dad agreed with me.

"How about this one? Do you like it?"

"I have never seen anyone look more beautiful."

I took a little bow that let half my cleavage show.

"Oh, I almost lost them there didn't I? I guess I'd better be careful bending over."

I bent over again to where I thought both tits would slide out of the dress. Having Dad mesmerized I turned around and bent over. I know the skirt had to come just below my panties if not higher.

"What do you think? Will my panties show?" Dad knew I was cock teasing. My pussy had to be hanging down in view. It was new to me. I'd never even teased a boyfriend.

"I never knew going to the mall could be so much fun." Dad laughed

"You can come with me any time you want. I'm not sure that this dress doesn't deserve different panties. What do you think?"

I was shaking when I reached for the hem of the dress. I lifted it up to my waist to expose pretty boring panties for a teenager. I'm a hairy girl. My bush is really thick and the hair starts to grow down the insides of my thighs several inches and I have a strip of hair that grows to my navel. I hadn't trimmed for swimsuit season yet. The panties weren't hiding anything.

"Dad ... Dad. What do you think? The panties. Should I get different panties?"

I heard some women come to try on clothes. I had to drop my skirt. We had been lucky to get a bit of quiet time alone. The women looked at Dad with a "What the fuck are you doing here look".

"We bought the dress. I took Dad over to the undergarment department. There wasn't anyone close to us. I didn't want to embarrass him too badly. By that time I think he was all in on my game anyway. I picked up a bikini panty about the color of the dress.

"How do you think this would look on me?"

"I think you'd have to shave."

"Whoa, Dad! I thought I'd get the best of you. I'm the one that ended up embarrassed."

I reached for some thongs and his eyes lit up. I held one up for him to see.

"That's seriously more womanly." He was teasing me now.

I called his bluff and took a g-string from the rack.

"Then I guess you are really going to love this!" That's the one he bought.

I tried the dress and the g-string on in my room when I got home. I called Dad in and modeled the dress for him. I wanted to show how the g-string was in my ass and that the patch barely cover my pussy.

"I'd show you what else you bought, but I want to shave first." I couldn't believe what I said.

"Maybe just a nice trim around the edges. The hair looks pretty good as it is." I really couldn't believe he said that.

Dad worked the next day. It was my birthday. My eighteenth birthday. There might be other reasons not to get so hot over my Dad, but not being legal wasn't one of them any more. My first goal was trimming my pussy. Remembering what he said about my bush I left it so the g-string had hair out around the sides and top.

When he came home I was in the bathroom taking a bath. I had left the door standing almost fully open. It was part of my plan as the new woman in the house to tease Dad.

I had laid back in the water. My nipples were rock hard when I sensed Dad in the doorway watching me. I had fingered myself, as I had often done. I liked to pleasure myself with a soapy washcloth sliding between my pussy lips and rubbing over my clit.

That's what I was doing when I spoke in a low voice.

"You know, Dad. Women masturbate, too. I just need to take a little of the edge off here. I'll be done in a couple of minutes." I settled back to finish myself. With him watching I'd cum quick.

"I know. Your mother masturbates, too. He panties always have a glob in them."

"Dad! When I finish here, we need to talk."

"Jenny. I know. Your Mom is a real tramp for the men. That's how we met. I hoped she would change. I guess we both know she didn't."

I started to feel sad for him ... then my orgasm surprised me. I almost leaped out of the water. I stood up and Dad handed me a towel. He stood there while I dried off.

"Nice job on trimming the bush ... I like it like that."

"Should I feel funny thanking my Dad for a compliment like that."

We both just laughed. Dad went to shower. I was tempted to join him. Then again I was ready to jump him after he watched me make myself cum. I dressed to go out.

Dad dressed up really nice. He opened the car door for me. Before I got in I hugged him. I stood back at arm's length and let him admire my boobs. Nothing needed to be said. When I got in the car I trailed my leg enough to give him a nice beaver shot at my patch of a G-string.

Dinner was really good. Just the two of us having an adult evening. We sat side by side in a booth. We held hands over my thigh under the table. I let go and patted him. I put my hand on top of his and guided it to my inner thigh, pulling it slightly towards my pussy.

His hand went up a little ways and stopped. I nudged him a little higher.

"Is that what you are wanting?"

His hand was on my pussy. I took it and put in under the g-string. His finger wiggled against my clit., then down between my cunt lips. I could see the server come out from the kitchen to bring us our food. I braced myself on the table and had an orgasm on my Dad's hand.

I don't know how the server could have missed what had happened. I was all rattled and giddy acting when he placed my plate before me. I squeezed my Dad's hand under the table. I whispered, "Thank you!" The waiter told me I was welcome. I must have whispered louder than I thought.

Dad insisted on one dance when I wanted to call it a night. With that over I had other plans. We went home. Dad went into his bedroom to change his clothes. I followed him. When he turned around to look at me I took off the dress and the g-string. I stood fully naked in front of him and got under the covers.

Not, that Mom hadn't had dozens of men in that bed when Dad was away or at work. Now he had a woman in her bed that he was about to fuck .... and it was her very own daughter.

"Come on! You're not going to leave a woman in desperate need of some cock are you?"

"I guess I need to finish what I started at the restaurant."

"Wow! Did you ever have me started ... and finished, too!"

We were naked under covers together. I had never seen Dad's cock. I didn't know what to expect, but I liked what I saw. We were grabbing each other under the blankets. I had Dad by the cock and he was sucking on me from one nipple to the other.

It got pretty hot pretty fast. We laughed as we kicked the covers to the floor. I spread my legs for Dad to get between them. He had his cock bobbing at my cunt opening as he continued to suck my nipples.

"Oh, my God, please fuck me. I really want you inside me."

Dad, straightened up and looked down a where my pussy was about to take him in.

"I have to do something first."

I was afraid he was going to get a condom. I knew I was safe in my cycle from pregnancy. I wanted him fucking me bareback inside my wet cunt. Instead his tongue ran the length of my pussy hole and he sucked onto my clit. Heat shot through me. He nipped my clit between his teeth. Letting go he buried his face in my juices and licked my slit. Then he moved up to fuck me.

"Jesus Christ! That sure beats a finger and a soapy washcloth!"

"Really? Does it?"

"Oh, hell yes?"

"Then let me do it a little more."

Fuck! He was back down there. Suddenly get his cock in me wasn't as important. I dug my heels into the bed to shove his face in my crotch. I didn't care if he stopped until I had him up to his ears. Holy fuck, that felt good. He made me cum again. Even better than at the restaurant.

This was the point he should probably come up and fuck me. I laid there whimpering. He slowly licked and sucked one cunt lip then the other. I got stuck between wanting to cum again and never wanting to stop. I felt myself cumming softly a couple of times as Dad controlled the pace.

As I got into a relaxed state Dad tried to suck both cunt lips into his mouth while getting my clit in there, too. I'm not sure what he did, but I was cumming all over his face in seconds. He wouldn't stop. I couldn't take any more, but I could not quit cumming long enough to say anything.

I went limp in the bed. The bed he shared with my mother. He stopped what he was doing to me and gave me a couple of brisk kisses right in the middle of my slit.

"Still want to fuck your stepfather?"

"More than ever!"

I was already flat on my back with my legs spread wide. All he had to do was crawl between them and feed his cock into me. I didn't want to be bothered with the mess from the virgin deal. I had gotten myself off with a hair brush earlier in the day. That was one of the things on my to do list. It stung a little, but there wasn't much blood.

Now I was a woman ready to be fucked. Dad brushed the head of his cock against my cunt lips. With both hands still on the bed he managed to find the right spot in my gaping slit. The head went in easily. I was so wet the first couple of inches were in me with no effort.

Dad started nudging into me with slow, short strokes. I could feel my pussy spread as his prick entered me. I started fucking back at him. He picked up his speed. I felt full. His balls were resting against my ass. My cunt walls were tight against his shaft.

Dad kept thrusting into me. While doing so he reached for Mom's pillow and put it under my ass. I could feel his cock go in deeper.

"It changes the angle. You got a little more, didn't you?"

I could just smile with tears my eyes. I was so happy to have my Dad with his cock buried so deep in me. I had it all. It must be a big one or Mom never would have been interested. This was so good. I was wondering what the hell was wrong with Mom?

Dad made me cum, a couple of little ones compared to what his mouth had done to me.

We both looked down and watched my little pussy take the length of his cock. My pussy would push inward as he pushed and the lips would try to follow his cock on the out stroke. I was fucking my Dad and I was loving it.

"So, how's that pillow working out?"

"Umm, really, really good!"

"Do think we should was the pillowcase before she gets home? It's kind of nice, her being here with us like this."

"If we didn't she would be in a panic thinking it was from some guy and her, with her forgetting to change it before she went to babysit."

"I guess we shouldn't be harsh on your mother."

"Yes, we should! It's just now I understand why she wants to do this all the time, but I don't know why not with you"

"It's not the cock that she is after as much as she is getting strange cock and thinking she is getting away with it. If she wasn't cheating she probably wouldn't care is she fucked guys or not."

"Have you ever cheated on Mom?"

"Only with her daughter!" Dad laughed.

"I hope you just mean this daughter!"

"You got it! I love you Jenny."

"I love you, too, Dad.

Dad and I spent the rest of Mom's trip fucking. I learned to suck cock. I loved the taste of Dad's cum in my mouth and got to where I wanted to swallow every load. We got a chance for sex at least once a week while I still lived at home. After I got my own place I'd time my visits hoping Mom would be out getting laid so I could be fucking Dad.

Now that I explained my eighteenth birthday I need to take back up where Mom returned from babysitting for my sister's vacation.

Mom had been to Indiana before and apparently had a guy there she was letting screw her. I heard them making plans on the phone. During the day when the kids were in school Mom was meeting up with the guy. He was fucking her everyday and slipping in when the kids went to bed at night.

My sister found out what was happening from a neighbor that saw her leave and followed her. It's hard to not be spied on in Indiana.

MormonChicks
MormonChicks
1,496 Followers