Jennifer's Surprise

Story Info
A wife's first time with another woman.
3.3k words
4.48
154.7k
22
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JohnOne
JohnOne
45 Followers

My wife, Jennifer, is the most sexually exciting woman on the planet: at least for me. What makes her so wonderful is that there is nothing I cannot tell her, and there is nothing that she cannot tell me. One area in which this freedom is particularly useful is in our sex life. We can each share our own sexual fantasies with the other person. And, for me, it is incredibly exciting to be able to tell – in great, lucid detail – the woman, who is my best friend – all about the things that turn me on. And of course, I think it's impossible for me to hear her tell me of her fantasies without it setting off a prominent, and obvious biological reaction within myself. And, to make things even better, we always look for ways to bring our fantasies into our lovemaking. One such fantasy-become-reality was spanking. She loved being spanked – long and hard – and my penis throbbed with aching hardness whenever I had her naked body over my knee, squirming helplessly.

About a month ago, after a wonderful two hour session of intense lovemaking my wife and I were lying together naked in bed and snuggling, as we both love to do, and I asked her if there was anything in her fantasies that she hadn't told me about yet. She told me that there was one thing and then preceded to tell me that she often fantasized about having wild, passionate sex with another woman. I immediately got a huge grin on my face and told her that watching her have sex with another woman was also one of my greatest fantasies. Even as her confession brought new life to my previously limp member and spawned yet another round of sexual fulfillment, my mind was already trying to think of a way to bring this latest fantasy to reality. About two weeks later, the opportunity presented itself.

My wife and I are both professors at the local University. I teach physics and she teaches biology. One day I was working in the lab with my assistant, a beautiful blonde graduate student named Stephanie. Stephanie and I had developed not only a good working relationship but also a friendship and we found it very easy to talk to each other. The interesting thing is, that, because of schedule differences, my wife had never met Stephanie even though she knew of her and of my friendship with her because we shared everything with each other. And Stephanie knew how much I loved my wife because I could never resist letting anyone know how wonderful a woman I was married to. Steph and I had been in a silly mood as we made adjustments on the equipment, setting up for an experiment we hoped to run the next day, and had been laughing and joking, when she suddenly looked at me and blurted out, "Why do you have to be so happily married? Do you have any idea how much I would love to fuck your brains out?" She said it seriously but with a smile, and it was natural for me to smile back as I easily replied, "Well, you would have to ask my wife's permission first."

She laughed. "Oh I can just picture that, 'Hi, Jennifer, you've never met me before but I work with your husband and I was wondering if you would mind terribly if I fucked your husband?'"

Now, to tell the truth, when my wife had first told me about her fantasy I had Stephanie in mind as the one person, whom I actually knew, that I would love to see fuck my wife; but, of course, you generally don't just walk right up to a colleague -- especially one who has never shown any lesbian tendencies, and ask her if she would be willing to have sex with your wife. But then, again, you also don't generally have a beautiful woman friend of yours tell you out of the blue that she would like to fuck you either, so this seemed like the perfect opportunity to take a risk and see what happened.

"Well," I said, "under the right circumstances she might very well grant your requests. How serious are you in seeing if that would be a possibility?"

The look of disbelief on her face was evident, but her desire at a chance to have sex with me, and her curiosity, won out. "What would compel a woman who loves you as much as your wife obviously loves you to let another woman have sex with you?"

"Well, first of all, you need to understand that I can't make any promises about what she will say, but I think if you were willing to do something for us, there is a very strong possibility that she would see fit to reward you."

"And, what would I have to do?" she asked.

"Well," I half stammered, "you would… kind of… have to have sex with her."

Her eyes went wide and her mouth hung half open in surprise as she just looked at me for several seconds. Then she finally spoke, "You're serious, aren't you? You want me to have sex with your wife?"

"Well … yes, I would love to see you have sex with my wife, although I should warn you that, if I know my wife … well let's just say she gets very passionate." I smiled, feeling just a little self conscious about having broached the subject and wondering if this was going to mar the friendship I had developed with Stephanie. "You're not going to hate me now that I've mention this to you are you?"

"Well, I have to admit, I've never seriously thought about doing it with a woman and so this is kind of a shock. As far as hating you, though…" She got a little twinkle in her eye at that point and then finished her sentence: "I guess that depends on how good your wife is."

Friday night my wife and I both had lab classes at the college, but mine ended at 7 and hers ended an hour later, at 8. Normally I would hang around and we would go home together but tonight I had planned the surprise and so I left early taking Stephanie with me. I had told Jennifer that I was planning something when she got home. She knew enough to know that it would involve sex and had let me know repeatedly throughout the day how much she was looking forward to it – whatever "it" was.

When my wife got home there was a note waiting for her when she walked in the door, giving her instructions that she was to follow. Stephanie and I waited in another room. We took our clothes off when we saw my wife's car approaching. Seeing Stephanie naked and anticipating what was to come between her and my wife had me rock hard before I ever got my pants off.

The instructions to my wife told her to set her things aside and immediately take off all her clothes. Then she was to proceed over to the dining room table, which had been pulled out and placed in the middle our large living room. On the table were a blindfold, various spanking instruments and a bell. There was also a blanket folded up over the edge of the table to provide her a measure of comfort. She was to put on the blindfold, insuring that she could not see, position herself over the edge of the table for a spanking and then ring the bell to let me know she was ready.

While she was doing all this, I was in the bedroom trying to control myself and a very horny Stephanie. Her eyes had locked onto my engorged member the moment I was out of my pants. She already had her hand between her legs providing herself with some anticipatory stimulation. Before I knew what was happening she dropped to her knees in front of me, grabbing my penis and started moving her mouth to engulf it. As difficult as it was to resist the immediate gratification, I grabbed her head and slowly, but firmly, pushed her away. Her bold move had me sweating and breathing heavily already; nevertheless, I managed to gulp out: "Remember the rules: you have to ask my wife first." I had meant it to sound strong and confident with an air of casualness that showed how in control I was. Instead, I think my voice cracked.

She rose to her feet, looking at me with a coy, mischievous smile: her goal having obviously been to unsettle me, she was now showing great delight in her accomplishment.

About then we heard the bell. I signaled for Stephanie to remain quiet and together we walked out to see my naked wife obediently draped over the table waiting to have her picture perfect bottom reddened by a good hard spanking.

Normally I would make her ask for her spanking: the verbiage usually being something like: "Will you please spank me very hard on my bare bottom?" However, normally she wouldn't be blindfolded and I could enjoy the look of mock shame on her face as I looked into her eyes. Besides, I was already over-eager to see her reaction when her true present was revealed; so tonight I skipped the ritual. Instead I walked up behind her and caressed her waiting ass, getting close enough to let the tip of my erection brush against her anus and the lips of her vagina. She let out a soft moan of pleasure. Then I moved away and picked up the paddle. I let it rest a moment against her luscious, inviting bottom, delighting in seeing her instantly tense up in anticipation of the spanking that was about to begin. Then I gave her 10 hard and fast swats, making her squirm and cry out at the sudden, painful assault. I paused, once again caressing her now pinkened ass, letting my fingers brush the wet opening to her vagina. Once again she murmured her pleasure.

At this point I gave the paddle to Stephanie and let her take over, being careful not to make any noise or movement that would betray to my wife that there was anyone else besides the two of us present. I could tell by the look on Steph's face that she was shocked at how hard I had spanked my wife; but, to my delight, when she took up the task, she put everything into it. She rained furious blow after furious blow on Jennifer's sore, red bottom. And the more Jennifer squirmed, cried and begged for mercy, the bigger the grin got on Stephanie's face. She was really getting into this.

After several minutes, she set the paddle down and began tenderly caressing the bottom that she had just so thoroughly blistered. Then she knelt behind my wife, and, after giving me a look that said, "Here goes nothing," she got on her knees behind my wife and began licking her pussy and clit.

Jennifer responded with loud moans, wriggling her ass as if to fuck the tongue that now ministered to her. Before long she spoke, in an earnest, pleading tone, "Please, John, lick my ass hole!"

Stephanie stopped, though she kept her hands on my wife's butt, and looked at me. (I had forgotten to warn her that this was an activity that both my wife and I found tremendously arousing.) Then she mouthed the words to me: "You owe me!" With that she turned and plunged her tongue vigorously between my wife's crack. Then she inserted her fingers into Jennifer's vagina and began finger-fucking her as she continued to delve her tongue into my wife's nether region.

Jennifer's screams of pleasure rose and I could tell she was approaching an orgasm. I grabbed Steph's head and pulled her away from my wife's anus, indicating that I did not want Jennifer to cum yet. Stephanie understood and stood up. With her hands she guided my wife to stand up, and, once standing, to turn around and face her. Gently but firmly she took hold of Jennifer's wrist, holding her hands down to her sides; then being careful to not let her breast touch my wife's and give away the surprise, she leaned in to kiss her passionately, invading my wife's mouth with her tongue. Jennifer's body slumped as if she were melting as she gave herself up to the kiss and moaned loudly. I noticed that Stephanie's breath was ragged, and that she was having a hard time not letting herself let out a moan that would betray her femininity to my unsuspecting wife. Finally, after several minutes of intense French kissing, Stephanie reluctantly broke off the kiss, lifted her hands to my wife's face and removed the blindfold.

The intensity of my wife's reaction was beyond description – not to mention beyond my wildest dreams. For the first few seconds she just stared into Stephanie's beautiful eyes as the reality of who had been kissing her and before that licking her asshole broke through to her stunned, lust-filled consciousness. Then she gave herself up completely to the lust that now so completely consumed her mind and body and attacked.

With lightning speed she stepped forward and grabbed Stephanie behind her back pressing the other woman's naked flesh into her own and locking her mouth on Stephanie's to resume the impassioned kissing. Amidst the frantic kissing Jennifer was gasping loudly for breath as was Stephanie. Both women were moaning intensely but with a discernible difference: Stephanie's moans were the high pitched sounds of a submissive being overwhelmed by an overpowering aggressor; my wife's, though remaining distinctly and erotically feminine, were almost a growl, as of a ravenous animal filled with bloodlust attacking its prey.

I stood there watching with the biggest, hardest erection I think I have ever had. Not being willing to waste my cum on the floor I had to stop masturbating myself in order not to explode as the reality of what I was watching threatened to overwhelm me: My wife was intent on raping this other woman! And, except for the fact that Stephanie was a willing participant, I could think of no more appropriate word to describe what I was seeing.

My wife grabbed Stephanie's bottom with both of her hands and forcibly pulled her to herself, thrusting her own hips forward in imitation of a man fucking a woman. But it wasn't enough. Still locked together in passionate kissing my wife pushed Stephanie backwards across the room to fall on the sofa. With Stephanie on her back, my wife rolled off of her and grabbed Stephanie between her legs, pressing the palm of her hand forcibly into Stephanie's shaved, swollen mound. At the same time she placed her mouth over Stephanie's right breast and began sucking her nipple. Stephanie responded by spreading her legs wide and thrusting her hips forward into my wife's grasping hand and throwing back her head in the throws of anguished ecstasy. Her own right hand had found its way to my wife's bottom and was now moving around to bury her fingers in my wife's dripping sex. Both women were now finger-fucking each other, my wife's thumb also working to stimulate Stephanie's clit. Jennifer continued to suck Stephanie's nipple. Both women were moaning and thrusting to meet the frantic fucking of the other's fingers. They were obviously on the verge of cumming.

But my wife, still being a woman possessed and moving with impatient speed, apparently had a different picture of how they would share their orgasms for the first time. Pulling her sex-coated fingers out of Stephanie's vagina she took the woman by the shoulders and forced her to sit up. Stephanie let out a loud moan of frustration at the removal of my wife's fingers from her pussy and her thumb from her clit, but nevertheless obediently let Jennifer position her as she willed.

Pulling Stephanie onto the floor she wordlessly positioned her onto her knees and pressed her shoulders down to indicate that she wished her to have her bottom sticking up in the air. She then moved around behind her, grabbed her ass cheeks, spread them wide and began licking Stephanie's asshole. Stephanie obviously enjoyed the sensation. "Oh God, yes! Lick my asshole the way I licked yours!" she cried out. She thrust her bottom backwards into my wife's mouth willing her tongue to penetrate her anus.

By now, I had carefully and cautiously resumed my own masturbating; moving my hand slowly to keep myself on the verge of orgasm without going over the edge. Seeing my naked wife on her knees with her own bottom prominently displayed as she passionately licked another woman's asshole was getting me so hot I could barely contain the contents that would soon be shooting from my penis. I couldn't decide where to focus my eyes. My wife's bottom sticking out, showing off her wonderful enticing asshole and her equally arousing and wet, swollen vagina as she licked a beautiful blondes asshole? The site of her tongue going in and out of Stephanie's tight back door? The smile of ecstasy on Stephanie's face as she continued to moan, breathing in shallow, gasping breaths as she struggled not to orgasm? The overall site of naked female flesh engaged with naked female flesh with its erotic curves and form? The sites and the sounds together engulfed me creating pleasure on a supernatural order.

After several minutes, Jennifer moved Stephanie onto her back and spread her legs. She then positioned herself so that her head was facing the opposite direction as she placed one leg between Stephanie's legs and moved forward to bring her mound into physical contact with Stephanie's own vagina and clitoris. Then she fucked her with unrestrained abandon. She intended to cum, sex-to-sex with the other woman.

Stephanie could tell that this was the way she would finally culminate her first sexual encounter with this other beautiful woman. She gave up any passiveness that she had had up to this point and fucked back with all the pent up energy of her passion. Both women thrusting and grinding their pelvises together in rapturous heat, their most intimate parts awash with the fluids that oozed out of their own bodies and those same fluids mixing together to coat the inner thighs and swollen mounds from which they sprang, the very mixing and sharing of those bodily fluids filling each with the rapture of intimacy, each feeling the hot aroused flesh of the other against her own flesh and coated with the lubrication of sex itself…

Finally I could remain the spectator for no longer. I stepped forward, cock in hand and, remaining standing, straddled the two woman. With an effort I aimed my penis downward against its own stiffness to direct where my semen would land.

Both women were screaming now without a care for who might hear.

The scent of their sexes wafted up in waves of heat to send me over the precipice of lust and desire. My sexual intoxication was complete and I could hold back no longer. I felt the surge of fluid rushing through my shaft in pulsing explosions of pleasure. I saw my creamy white cum fall on the thighs, belly and sex of the woman I loved beyond description and on the naked flesh of a beautiful friend in heat.

When they felt my sexual excretions raining down upon them the two women cried out and thrust their pussies and clits together allowing their bodies to go into spasms of release. I watched and saw liquid shooting out of both women's pussies as they came. The screams of their orgasms seemed to go on for minutes until finally they subsided and the two women collapsed in satisfied exhaustion.

Though I'm sure it was an effort for her to move, after a few seconds Jennifer moved to face Stephanie and tenderly kissed her on the mouth. She pulled back to look Stephanie in the eye and, after brushing a sweaty lock of hair away from her eyes, tenderly caressed Stephanie's cheek.

"Hi," she said with a smile, "I'm Jennifer."

JohnOne
JohnOne
45 Followers