Jennifer's Uncle Ch. 01

Story Info
He wants her and he intends to have her.
7.6k words
4.46
51.5k
66

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/31/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Scot1234
Scot1234
491 Followers

This was all wrong, thought Jennifer. And yet, it felt so good.

She had never particularly liked her uncle, her aunt's husband. Her aunt had passed away when Jennifer was still young, but her uncle still seemed to be around their family a lot. When she was growing up he had always seemed to find some way to be alone with her at family gatherings. Then she had just thought of him as overweight, old and creepy. Ever since her eighteenth birthday two years ago, however, she had begun to think of him as some sort of pervert as he openly ogled her lustfully. She couldn't understand why he always singled her out, but even other women could see that she had become an attractive young woman. Something she could never see.

Of course, when he won the lottery last year his behaviour had become even worse, even more blatant, and Jennifer wasn't sure she knew how to handle him anymore. But his daughter was just as bad. Susan was about the same age as Jennifer, but she was taller, and her breasts were much bigger, something she never failed to point out to her cousin, nor failed to use whenever she wanted something from her boyfriends or her father. She wasn't as bright as Jennifer, but she knew how to use her curves to her best advantage.

Last week, however, everything had changed. Jennifer's uncle had called and asked her to meet him for a coffee; he had a business proposition. Since he had suggested that they meet in the local coffee shop she didn't think he could do anything inappropriate in such a public place. She agreed to meet, intrigued as to what he wanted, especially as she was looking for new ways to fund her studies at university.

When she arrived at the arranged time she saw that her uncle was already there but what irritated her immediately was that he had already bought her a latte, simply presuming that he knew what she wanted.

"I'm glad you agreed to come, Jennifer; please sit down."

She did so with a frown on her face, refusing to even look at the cup he pushed toward her.

"Jennifer, you know that I am a man who is used to getting what he wants, who likes getting what he wants."

"Yes," she replied hesitantly.

"Well I want you."

"I beg your pardon?" she asked incredulously, amazed that even he could be so brazen and in such a public place.

"Oh, don't look so shocked. I'm not suggesting anything inappropriate."

"It certainly sounded that way to me."

"Ok, yes, I can see that. Let me put it another way. I have to attend numerous functions, meetings, dinners, etc., and I need someone to accompany me. What I am suggesting is that I pay you to accompany me to these events, maybe even pretend that you are my girlfriend occasionally. I will also supply you with a clothing allowance because you will have to dress in the appropriate manner. It's a win/win situation, Jennifer. What do you say?"

His niece sat there staring at him. At first, she couldn't quite believe what she was hearing. He was twice her age, slightly overweight and, despite all his money, still creepy. But his proposal did have some merits. He was talking about public outings where she didn't think he could cause too many problems; he was going to buy her clothes that she could never have afforded; and, on top of all that, he was going to pay her.

"What exactly will I have to do?"

Her uncle smiled smugly, knowing that he had her hooked.

"Well, first, I will take you to a private boutique I know and get you some new clothes. This evening I need you to accompany me to dinner with a client and, if that goes well, we can make it a regular thing. Do we have a deal?"

She still couldn't believe that she was going to go along with anything her uncle suggested but she simply nodded her assent.

"Yes."

"Excellent; well there's no time like the present. Let's go shopping."

Jennifer followed her uncle out of the shop until he wound his arm together with his and led her to his car. Of course, it couldn't be just any car; it was the newest, flashiest, most expensive two-seater sports car in town and she had to admit that she liked the idea of being seen driving around in it. He took her to an area that she knew was filled with classy, expensive stores, selling high-price dresses, not to mention very expensive, very skimpy lingerie. As they entered his preferred boutique, one of the employees greeted her uncle by name, and Jennifer presumed he was a valued customer.

His confidence and his attitude were an education in themselves. She would never have had the nerve, nor the money, to shop anywhere like this. She took a deep breath and tried not look as out of her depth as she felt.

The shop assistant first led them to the lingerie section and held up a few lacy bra and panties sets, checking with Jennifer for her size. She felt her face turn red as she discussed her underwear in front of her uncle, ashamed that she couldn't claim to need the large bra sizes that his daughter wore.

She had to admit that the lingerie was beautiful but realised that the assistant wasn't asking her what she thought of them. Instead the other woman looked to her uncle for confirmation and, receiving a nod of approval from his smirking face, she led them on to a different part of the shop.

Picking up a dress on the way, she led them to the changing room and Jennifer meekly followed the older woman in. She was relieved to see that her uncle waited outside; for a moment she was sure he was going to follow her in. Even so, she was amazed the whole changing area was walled by floor to ceiling mirrors, offering her no escape from her own reflection. Slipping out of her white t-shirt and jeans, she nervously stood in just her plain bra and panties waiting to be handed the dress. The other woman looked at her in a strange way as if she was feasting on Jennifer's young, fit body but she seemed to snap out of it and resumed her professional manner.

Jennifer felt a rare tingle between her legs and could feel her neglected nipples slowly starting to grow. She wished the assistant would hurry up and give her the dress so that she could try it on and then escape this embarrassing situation.

"You'll need to remove your bra too," said the woman as she finally released the dress.

"My bra?"

Jennifer looked down at her small but pert breasts. Although they had never been as big as she wanted, nor as big as her cousin's, she rarely went out without a bra to support them. She liked the security of knowing them weren't jiggling about for other people to stare at.

"Yes," insisted the other woman. "The dress really doesn't suit a bra, but it will be tight enough to support you, so you won't have to worry."

Not comforted in the least to learn that the dress was going to be skin-tight, Jennifer reluctantly reached behind her back and unfastened the white bra, dismayed to see her nipples hardening even more. She refused to believe that she was finding another woman dressing her arousing.

Laying down her bra on a velvet covered bench, she took the dress from the other woman's outstretched hand and held it against her almost naked body. There seemed to be very little of it and Jennifer wondered if it would even be decent once she had it on.

Facing the ever-present mirrors, she slipped the dress over her head and down her body. The silky material flowed over her sensitive nipples, sending tiny shocks all the way down to her pussy. Her face turned as red as the dress, but all the assistant did was smile at her with that strange look again.

As the dress flowed down her trembling body, it seemed to rest of its own accord around her breasts. The assistant walked behind her and reached over the young girl's shoulder for the halter straps, tying them behind Jennifer's neck. As she turned around to see how it looked on her she was shocked to notice that it was totally backless, all it covered was her bottom, starting just above the curve of her cheeks, hugging them like a second skin, and ending just below them.

The front wasn't much better. The skirt came to just below her panties and then consisted of nothing more than two long triangles of silky soft fabric that barely covered her breasts. It seemed to be held up by nothing more than the halter straps and the inner curve of her breasts could be seen unobstructed. She had never worn such a revealing dress before and she felt almost as vulnerable as she had without it.

"You'll need to take your panties off," announced the assistant as she looked down with a frown at Jennifer's backside. "You can still see them under the dress."

Jennifer spun round to see herself in the mirror again and reluctantly had to agree. She could clearly see the line of her panties under the tight material. Taking a deep breath to steady her nerves, she reached under the skirt and pulled her plain white panties down. It was awkward doing this with the other woman standing so close and she tried not to reveal too much as they slid down her legs. Even as she tried to protect her modesty she realised that her breasts could spill out at any moment.

As the assistant pretended to be doing her job, her hands came around to the front of the nervous girl, adjusting the material over her breasts. Jennifer could not stop the low moan of pleasure that the other woman's touch elicited from her, especially when her fingers brushed over the younger woman's sensitive nipples.

"I thought you'd like that," she whispered into Jennifer's ear as her hands continued to caress the girl's pert breasts, rubbing them through the silky material. Jennifer whimpered in dismay and pleasure at the sensations flooding her body. She had never been touched like this, never been touched by a woman, never been touched with such a sensual, erotic hand. When the older woman's hand slipped inside the dress and teased her captive's hard nipple, Jennifer thought she was going to scream with delight as her pussy juices began to spill.

She closed her eyes, afraid to look at her reflection in the mirror, afraid to watch as the other woman slipped both hands now inside her dress, afraid to watch her caressing her breasts, pinching her nipples. Every touch seemed to be felt between her legs and her dampness increased. She could smell her own arousal and she was sure the other woman must be able to smell her musky scent too.

If she could it only seemed to drive her on as she moved one hand down Jennifer's body, slipping beneath the skirt, ever so slightly brushing against the girl's pussy. Jennifer could only utter unintelligible sounds as she felt her juices pouring out while the experienced woman lightly stroked her sensitive lips, causing waves of pleasure to wash over her body.

"I see your uncle's enjoying it too."

The mention of her uncle brought Jennifer back to reality and her eyes shot open. She was horrified to see him standing behind them, his reflection in the mirror showing the huge grin on his face and the huge bulge in his trousers.

Pulling herself from the assistant's grip she stood with her head hung low, wondering how long he had been standing there.

"I guess you won't be needing any underwear for that dress then," was all he said.

With that he led them back into the main area of the shop, Jennifer having to suffer the stares and bitchy comments from the other women there. It was obvious that they had heard her moans of pleasure and they could see she was accompanied by a much older man. One of them was even so bold as to mutter, "SLUT," in her direction.

Jennifer was embarrassed beyond belief and hung her head low, not daring to look any of these, older, women in the eye. Deep down, however, she was secretly proud that none of them could ever have worn her dress.

"Don't bother to wrap it," she heard her uncle say to the assistant. "We're going for dinner now."

As if that wasn't bad enough, she cringed when she saw him kissing the assistant on the hand, the same hand that had teased her in the changing room. Holding on to the woman's hand, he turned his eyes to his niece and furtively licked the fingers that had been playing with her pussy.

Unable to take much more Jennifer almost stumbled out of the shop. She could barely stand in the high-heeled patent leather shoes that the assistant had insisted she wear with the dress but, somehow, she made it back to her uncle's car.

Once they were both seated she realised why her uncle had not wanted her to wear any underwear. While he drove, he kept one hand on her bare leg, caressing her naked thigh, and teasing her by sliding it up and down. She kept trying to move away from him but there was nowhere to go.

Thankfully they didn't have to drive too far before Jennifer noticed that they had arrived at the most expensive restaurant in town, one that she had only ever dreamed of visiting. As soon as the doorman opened the door for her and she put one foot out of the car, she realised what she had done.

He was looking down at her, looking up her dress, and enjoying the sight of her naked pussy. Jennifer quickly brought her other leg out to close off the view she was presenting to the world, but she could nothing about the happy grin that spread across the old man's face. She knew she couldn't go on like this and leaned back into the car to beg her uncle to let her have her panties back.

Surprisingly he agreed but he seemed to take a long time finding her underwear in the bag the shop assistant had given him for his niece's old clothes. When he eventually retrieved them, Jennifer could feel her face burning red as he held them to his face and inhaled deeply her musky scent.

She snatched them from his hand and stood up straight. As she turned around she was shocked to see, not only the doorman, but a few of the other diners staring at her. They were all smiling at her and it took her a moment to realise the view that she must have been showing them of her barely covered cheeks. Her face burned anew, and she ran into the restaurant, ignored the maitre d' and rushed to find the ladies washroom.

When she finally emerged, feeling slightly better and much more comfortable now that her panties were back on, she was shown to her booth and saw that her uncle and another man were already seated. Both men stood as she reached them, and the stranger steeped out from behind the table to allow her to sit between them. As she sat down, Jennifer suddenly felt like she was being trapped.

As the meal began her uncle explained to her how the other man was one of his oldest friends and closest business contacts and that she hoped he would be able to make sure they all had a pleasant evening. By now, the poor girl wasn't sure just what that would entail but she smiled politely. Her uncle had introduced her as his girlfriend and the other man simply smiled at her.

Very soon, Jennifer began to feel the effect of the rich wine that was being poured into her glass, a glass that never seemed to empty. She tried to tell herself that the men were being gentlemanly, but she really didn't believe this of her uncle. As the stranger took his turn in pouring again, his arm seemed to brush against her breast.

Trying to tell herself that it was an accident she turned to him to politely inform him that she wasn't that kind of girl. However, she was shocked to see him smiling the same kind of smile she had got used to seeing on her uncle's face and she understood that his actions had been no accident.

She turned to her uncle for support, but he was talking to the head waiter and her attention was immediately returned to the other man when she felt his hand on her leg, moving between them, pushing them open. Now she knew why her uncle had chosen this dress but at least she was wearing her panties again. How much further could he go?

As his hand slid along her smooth skin, however, she felt herself trembling, trembling with fear and, shockingly, trembling with desire. She told herself this had to stop and tried to close her legs to prevent his hand traveling any further and turned again to her uncle. He smiled at her in the same way he always did and banished any hopes she had of rescue by placing his own hand on her other leg, helping his guest to hold them apart.

"Be a good girl, Jennifer," he whispered into her ear. "I know you don't want our deal to end already, do you? Tell the truth; you are enjoying wearing that dress and eating in this restaurant. This can be your life from now on if you only play along. You never know; you might even enjoy yourself."

Her uncle's guest was obviously enjoying himself, but she told herself that he wouldn't go any further in such a public place. She hadn't noticed when she had sat down that the angle of their booth meant that none of the other diners could really see them and the long linen table cloth easily hid what the stranger was doing to her under the table.

Finally, just as she began to think the man was satisfied with touching her leg, his hand suddenly slid upwards and reached her pussy. Without a moment's hesitation he moved aside the crotch of her panties, the soaking wet crotch, and easily slid one finger inside. It took everything she had not to moan like a bitch in heat as she bit down on her bottom lip, fighting desperately the lust today had ignited in her. She knew she was lost, however, when his thumb found her clit and began to massage it while his finger continued to slide in out and out of her.

She was rescued by the sudden appearance of the waiter as he brought their first course. As he smiled at her she wondered if he had any idea what was going on beneath the table in front of him but, as he walked away, the hand between her legs was slowly removed and she could have almost cried in frustration. Although she knew this was terribly wrong it had been such a long time since a man had touched her so intimately. She wanted to run away; she wanted to escape these two perverts; and she wanted the man to play with her pussy again.

"What is happening to me?" she asked herself as her uncle excused himself for a moment and she was left alone with his lecherous guest.

"Your uncle had told me you were a slut, but I didn't really believe him until he sent me the clip from the shop. Sit on my hand."

"What? No! I'm not a slut! What are you talking about?"

He simply smiled back at her and he reached into his jacket pocket for his phone. With a few clicks he turned the screen to her and she was horrified to see herself in the changing room at the boutique. There had obviously been a security camera hidden somewhere and she looked on in horror as, first, she had undressed and then, even worse, she had allowed herself to be touched in such an intimate way by the assistant.

"And now you are sitting there in a very nice restaurant, with your panties pulled to the side, your pussy dripping wet and your tits heaving up and down as you wait to see if I will make you cum. Unless you want everyone else to see this film too you will do as you are told. Sit on my hand."

The poor girl had no idea who he meant by "everyone else" but she couldn't take the risk and reluctantly she lifted her bottom slightly to let him slide his hand beneath her cheeks. Her panties were no protection for her now and she wished that she had insisted on wearing something else instead.

Her uncle returned to the table and began to eat his meal, seemingly unaware or unconcerned that the other man's fingers were having fun beneath his niece's near naked bottom. She tried to clench everything as tightly as she could to prevent him from going any further, stunned that he and her uncle were continuing with their meal as if nothing untoward was happening

As her uncle turned to ask her something she could only stare at him open-mouthed as the other man's fingers slid back in between her moist lips. Her uncle repeated the question as if he had no idea that his guest's finger was moving ever deeper inside her.

Scot1234
Scot1234
491 Followers