Jennifer's Uncle Ch. 02

Story Info
Family threesome.
6.3k words
4.34
27.3k
17

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/31/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Scot1234
Scot1234
487 Followers

Jennifer needed a shower. She could feel her uncle's dried cum on her thighs and his friend's on her breasts. Forcing herself off the bed, she pulled off the ruined uniform and grabbed a towel from the cupboard. As she entered the bathroom she saw her reflection in the large mirror, saw her young breasts that had bewitched her uncle's friend so much, saw the matted hair above her pussy, and turned on the shower before she could see or think anything else.

She knew that what she had down downstairs was wrong but, as she sat on the edge of the bath waiting for the water to heat up, she had to stop herself from reliving the sensations she had felt. She had been exposed, touched before an audience of leering men and fucked by her uncle. She knew it was all wrong, but it had felt so good.

Rising to her feet, she stepped under the water and tried to wash away the dried cum and the memories. But as the water began to wash over her hair she knew that she was just as horny as she had been downstairs, and she wondered what else her uncle had in store for her. Surely now he was satisfied; was she?

The warm water flowed down her used body, caressing her soft skin, as she found some comfort in the purifying sensations. But the warmth of the water seems to inflame ever-growing lust and, not for the first time recently, she wondered what had happened to her as she fought against surrendering to it.

She closed her eyes, trying to forget the events of earlier but she can't ignore the images firmly implanted in her mind's eye. Running her hands through her hair, she remembered the insistent touch of her uncle and her feeble attempts to stop him. As she ran her hands down to her breasts she could feel again her dress being ripped apart as she was exposed to his friend. Squeezing them felt so good, her newly awakened urges always wanting more.

Forcing herself to remember why she was there she poured some shampoo onto her hand and began to massage it into her hair. The rubbing motion was soothing but, as she closed her eyes again to enjoy it, her thoughts drifted again to her uncle, how he had touched her, how he had pushed her further than she wanted to go, how he had made her realise she had wanted more. When he had pulled her back against his chest it was as if her body had surrendered to him and to her desire.

Opening her eyes, she took a deep breath, wondering if he should have turned the water to cold, and began to run her hands down her slender body until, before she even knew where they were headed, they reached the intimate spot between her thighs. She couldn't help herself as she spread her legs slightly to lightly touch her still swollen lips, knowing very well that the wet heat she felt was nothing to do with her shower. There was only one thing she could do to allow her to finish washing herself.

Sitting down, she lay back against the sudden cool of the tile wall, the water hitting her entire body. Once again she brought her fingers to her waiting pussy lips, spreading them, exposing her clit, letting the water run across it like a lover's tongue.

Touching her sensitive button now, she knew she was thinking of her uncle's cock, imagining how it would feel in her hand, hard, hot, and wished she was stroking it at that moment, wished he was running his hands over her breasts, pinching and teasing her nipples, as she gave herself to him again. Why did something so good feel so wrong? Was that why it felt so good?

Her body began to shiver as her fingers ran over her clit again and again. She could feel herself becoming tense as the inevitable explosion built. Her other hand slipped between her lips as her legs shot straight out and her back arched in desire. Her pussy spasmed and the pleasure shot from there to the rest of her being. Over and over the waves engulfed her, flooding her mind and body.

She sat on the shower floor, the warm water running over her, her breathing quick and shallow. Still she wasn't satisfied. With her eyes, imagining her uncle's cock throbbing in her hand, her fingers ever so lightly brushed her almost unbearably sensitive clit. Her other hand continued to tease her pussy hole, never having known it to be so wet, so hot, so desperate for more.

She wondered what it would be like to suck his cock, to take it into her mouth and taste him? What would it feel like as it pressed against her lips, her tongue? Would she taste his pre-cum? Would she smear it around with her tongue? She could almost feel it hit the back of her throat as she pushed another finger deep into her pussy, pushed it in hard, as her talented fingers kept up their assault on her clit.

Faster and faster she stroked as she imagined him fucking her mouth, the head swelling, his balls about to shoot their load. That was enough. Her thoughts pushed her over a wall and she screamed aloud in a massive orgasm, her pussy gripping her fingers as she drove it to even more greater heights.

Eventually her body began to relax, and the water ran into her open mouth and the dirtiest part of her wished it was his cum. Then, as her breathing slowed, and the guilt kicked in, she became aware of someone standing at the door watching her. She turned around and saw with horror that her cousin, Susan, was standing there. She also saw the phone in Susan's hand that had captured of her most intimate private experience.

"Oh my God! What the fuck are you doing?"

It was obvious to both girls what Jennifer had been doing but, before she could answer, Susan had turned on her heels and run back the way she had come. She had decided to come home after all, refusing to let her cousin drive her out of her own home. Her father had been delighted when he saw her return and had asked her to take Jennifer's clothes upstairs for him.

Susan wasn't happy about being treated like a maid, as she saw it, but wanted to keep her father on side so she did as she was told. However, when she entered the guest bedroom without knocking she had heard the shower running. Throwing the clothes on the bed she decided to embarrass her cousin by walking in on her, protesting innocence if Jennifer was still naked.

And of course, Jennifer was naked. She was naked as she sat on the floor of the large walk-in shower. She was naked as she played with her tits and her cunt. She was naked when she came time and again on her fingers. And she was naked when Susan recorded every moment on her phone.

"Finally, I have something on the bitch," she smiled to herself as she ran from the bathroom. At the last moment she snatched Jennifer's bra and panties from the pile of clothes on the bed.

"This day just got a whole lot better," she thought to herself, as she rushed to her own room to download her recording on to her laptop.

Jennifer was mortified. Trying to calm herself she knew that she had to get that recording back from her cousin but first she had to find some clothes. Drying her body quickly, not bothering with her soaking wet hair, she waited until she was sure Susan had gone before she emerged from the scene of her misfortune; her misfortune and her ecstasy.

She noticed the clothes on the bed with delight and picked up her T-shirt. It was only then that she noticed there was no underwear.

"The bitch," she shouted to no-one and pulled her top over her head. Thankfully it was a long one, long enough to cover her intimate areas, and she ran from her room, not even bothering to put on her jeans. All she could think about was the recording and what Susan might be doing with it.

When she barged into her cousin's room she saw immediately what she was doing with it. She was downloading it and the true magnitude of her position suddenly sank in. Susan could send that to anyone she wanted, any of their extended family, any of their few mutual friends, anyone they both knew. She was horrified, terrified and furious all at once.

Susan simply smiled at her cousin but knew what was coming. Both of them rushed at each other, locking hands and pushing one way then the next. Susan seemed to be the stronger of the two with her more rounded body, but Jennifer appeared quicker and more skilfull as she twisted one way then the other to gain the advantage.

She managed to free her hands and grab the slightly smaller girl around her neck and arms, using her grip to force Susan down. But Susan wasn't going to surrender her prize easily and she threw herself to her knees, pulling her cousin with her. The move surprised Jennifer and she was forced to relax her grip just long enough for Susan to pull away and then wrap her arms around her cousin's waist.

They both grunted and fought as they struggled for supremacy before Jennifer grabbed Susan's wrists and raised them above her head. But she wasn't strong enough to hold her in that position and Susan managed to throw her off. Before she could react, Susan threw the slighter girl onto her back, threw her leg over her winded body and straddled her, pinning her to the floor.

In their struggle Jennifer's T-shirt had ridden up her body and suddenly both girls became aware that her breasts were exposed. And Jennifer was shocked to notice that her nipples were engorged.

"Is that all you've got?" her cousin laughed at her, shaking her own tits to show how dominant she was in that department.

Jennifer was embarrassed and enraged. Without thinking about it, she made a fist with her right hand and, putting all her strength into it, punched her cousin right in her gut.

At first Susan was more shocked than hurt but then the pain began to hit, and she rolled off her cousin and doubled over in distress.

"That's enough!" yelled Jennifer's uncle from the doorway. He had been watching for the last few moments and had been enjoying himself. Not wanting things to get out of hand, however, and seeing a way to use this to his own advantage, he ordered them downstairs.

Not waiting for them to respond he turned and marched down to the library. Taking his seat behind the desk he smiled as he awaited the imminent appearance of his daughter and niece. When they appeared Jennifer was still wearing only her long T-shirt as she didn't think she should anger her uncle any further by making him wait. Susan was fully dressed but she knew very well that this wasn't going to be the case for much longer. Both girls stood before the desk with their heads bowed, unable to look at the angry man sitting on the other side.

For what seemed like an eternity he simply looked them up and down, not even trying to disguise where his eyes were focussed. Jennifer felt as if he was stripping her with his eyes and Susan knew that's exactly what he was doing. That knowledge didn't make her feel any less embarrassed than her cousin nor any less vulnerable before him. .

"What have I told you before, Susan, about behaving like this. Your cousin has some excuse as she hasn't yet learned the rules of this house, although she soon will. But you know them very well; and you know what happens when you break them."

"I'm sorry, daddy; really sorry. I apologise sincerely and beg your forgiveness."

Jennifer couldn't believe the words that were coming out of her cousin's haughty mouth. But she was more worried about what her uncle meant when he said she "would soon learn the rules.

"You will be forgiven, Susan, but first you have to accept your punishment."

He stared at his daughter and Jennifer noticed she was close to tears.

"Please, daddy; please give me one more chance. Just please don't spank me again."

Spank her? Again? Jennifer could only look on dumbfounded at this turn of events.

He on the other hand said nothing. He loved his daughter; he loved her in ways that a father isn't supposed to love his own flesh and blood; but she was wilfull, just like her mother. And just like her mother she had to be taught how to behave.

Susan reminded him so much of her mother. Her body aroused the same lust in him that her mother had; her submissiveness and the fact that she would do anything to please him gave him pleasure that even her mother had not matched. Although he always ensured that she dressed respectably, he knew that the underwear he bought for her was always a size smaller than she needed because he loved the idea of her tiny thongs riding up between her cheeks and her bras pushing her tits up and out. He was sure her thong would be soaking as it always was just before a spanking. The fact that her cousin was there too would be heaping on her humiliation more than she had ever known before. And that always made her wet.

"You have to learn the consequences of your actions, Susan, and you have to show Jennifer exactly what that means. In these circumstances I think you should be punished immediately to ensure it never happens again. Don't you agree?"

Susan knew that his question was not really looking for an answer. Instead she meekly nodded her head and stepped forward. Pulling up her tight skirt up, she exposed the black stockings and the white thong that her father had known she would be wearing and which her cousin could only stare at in disbelief. The poor girl knew her thong was firmly embedded between her pussy lips; she knew her juices were flowing; and she knew that all of this could ow be seen by both her father and her despicable cousin.

"What are you waiting for, Susan?"

His daughter had thought for a moment that her father might have shown her some mercy since they had company, but she should have known better. She was grateful that Jennifer could not see how fiercely red her face was burning but she knew she was about to see a whole lot more.

Bending forward slightly she shamefully lowered her thong down her legs, feeling it sticking to her soaking lips as she did so. Stepping out of them she handed them to her father across his desk. She refused to meet his eyes as she knew what he was about to do next. And he did. Taking her sodden underwear from her, he brought them to his face and inhaled deeply, his nose filling once again with the musky aroma that he loved so much.

"What is it about this man and panties?" thought Jennifer, her uncle reminding her of why she thought he was such a pervert.

Susan knew there was no point in delaying the inevitable and, grabbing the edge of the desk, she took a few steps back and assumed the position that her daddy had told her was how he wanted her when he spanked her. Her poor bottom was only just recovering from her last spanking, but she knew better than to argue.

Jennifer watched, frozen to the spot as her uncle got up and walked round his desk, still holding his daughter's wet thong to his face. She could see the obvious bulge in the front of his trousers and shuddered when she remembered what he had done with it earlier. Surely, he wasn't planning to do that again when his daughter was there? Or was he planning to make her watch?

Susan was trying not to look behind her but, when she felt her father's big hands caressing her bum she knew the inevitable wasn't too far away. As much as she loved to show off her breasts, she hated her backside. She had always thought it was too big and fat for her small stature, but her father seemed to love it, worship it even. At least until he started spanking it of course.

The delights of her big arse were for another time, thought her father, as he began to administer the promised punishment, smacking one cheek after another, blow upon blow, until a pleasant red tinge began to spread across her round cheeks and her tears began to fall. She silently counted each blow, hoping he wouldn't be too harsh in front of her cousin. By the time he had finished, however, she had lost count and was sobbing openly. With difficulty she straightened up, wincing as her skirt fell back down into position and rubbed against her.

She would have just about succeeded in trying to show a brave face if she hadn't caught a glimpse of the smug look on Jennifer's face. She had obviously enjoyed the sight, and the sound, of her spanking but Susan comforted herself by telling herself that her cousin hadn't realised that she was next.

Jennifer was feeling pleased with herself. She had pocketed a large amount of money and now, even better, she had been witness to her hated cousin receiving a naked-bottom spanking. Life didn't get much better and she was so happy she didn't realise at first that her uncle was speaking to her.

"I believe that there were two of you fighting upstairs, Jennifer. Time for your punishment now."

It took a moment for her to understand; her uncle was about to spank her too! No way!

"You must be mad," she shouted. "If you think I'm going to let you spank me like that then you must be seriously out of your mind."

"You are living in my home, Jennifer, and while you do you will follow my rules. Or do you want to go home now, forget about our deal, and wait for me to send your father the clips of your adventures so far?"

The poor girl was distraught. How could he do this? How could her cousin allow him to do it to either of them? How could she walk away from all the money that was being thrown at her?

But what really mattered, what really convinced her that she had no choice, was his threat. She just couldn't let her father see how she had behaved in the restaurant and in the shower. What if he even had a recording of what she had done at the end of the card game.

She knew she was lost and hung her head low in shame and resignation.

"I'll take that to mean you want to stay. Very good. You see, Jennifer, your cousin and I have a very private arrangement which allows her to enjoy the life of luxury while, at the same time, allowing me to punish her for any misdemeanours on her part. I now intend to begin a similar arrangement with you to ensure that I will keep you in line. If you agree then assume the same position as Susan did

Jennifer's mind was in a whirl. She just couldn't let her father know what she had been doing. Yet, as she looked at Susan's red backside, she wondered if she could go through with it.

"Well?"

Almost in tears she stepped forward and grabbed the edge of her uncle's desk, just as Susan had done.

Her uncle could barely contain himself or his throbbing cock at how well his plan was working. The latest turn of events had not been planned but they were proving to be even more enjoyable as a result. Stepping behind his niece, he nonchalantly pulled her T-shirt up over her cheeks and now her arse was naked to his eyes too. She looked round to her cousin for support, but the other girl was only too pleased that her turn was over and smiled back in smug delight.

Jennifer could feel the cool air on her cheeks and between her legs, but she knew this was only the beginning. She flinched when she first felt her uncle's hand running over the surface of her cheeks, almost caressing them, but she knew also that this wouldn't continue for long. It was embarrassing but, even in front of her cousin, she was secretly enjoying his soft touch.

Which was why it came as an even greater surprise when he lifted his hand and the first smack shocked her to her very core. The noise seemed to echo in the silent room and she was given no time to recover from it. Each subsequent blow landed on her poor bottom just as noisily, just as forcefully, and just as painfully. She had never been spanked in her life and she wasn't enjoying this one bit. She felt humiliated, sore, and just a little moist between her legs.

Her uncle knew he couldn't go too far this first time so, with great reluctance, he pulled her top back down over her beautifully coloured bottom and stepped back. Jennifer straightened up uncertainly and waited expectantly to be dismissed.

Her uncle though had other ideas. Usually after spanking his daughter he would let her say thank you by sucking his cock until he came down her throat or over her face, but he wanted to see how far he could push his niece.

Scot1234
Scot1234
487 Followers
12