Jenn's Journey Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
subjenn24
subjenn24
10 Followers

"Alright," the DJ said, "let's hear it folks which one of these slaves is the most pathetic."

There was an indecipherable roar from the crowd, which seemed in disagreement. Kim walked out from the crowd and stood in front of my cage, then used her arms to showcase me the way Vanna White would on Wheel of Fortune.

"Noooo," the crowd roared.

She took a few steps over and did the same to the chained up male slave next to me.

The crowds' response was a bit harder to gauge that time.

Then finally most seemed to agree when Kim motion toward the other female slave, who was in the cage farthest from me.

"Yes, Yes, Yes," they seemed to chant together in agreement.

I watched as Kim began unchaining her arms and legs. She was dripping wet from head to tow with cum and who knows what else. The woman stepped out of her cell and gave a slight bow as the crowd cheered for her. Then a man, presumably her Master, stepped forward from the crowd and led her away on a leash. Seconds later the cages jerked back into motion and myself and the male slave began to descend back into the room below.

The game, I thought. The crowd above spits on us, cums on us and otherwise abuses us. And every so often we're pulled up and they decide which one of us to free based on how disgraceful we look.

It made me horny as hell, yet disgusted with myself for how low I would go to please Francis. What makes me want this, I thought to myself.

Then, with a sudden slam the elevator jerked to a stop. I was unready for the impact and the remote slipped out of my cum-soaked palm, tumbled out of the cage and onto the floor of the basement below.

I would like to think that I would never have hit the button and retreated anyway, but there was no turning away from it now.

With one act of clumsiness, my safety net was gone.

* * * *

The night went by and the abuse continued. I began to wonder how long I had been down there. It seemed like three or four hours yet it was hard to know for sure.

My arousal was uncontrollable. I cannot explain when, but at some point every drop that hit me -- no matter what it was or where it fell -- began to feel like ecstasy. It was the first time I had been in a situation where I was that horny for that long but unable to touch myself.

We had been pulled up to the club level twice more since my initial trip and I was elated to catch a glimpse of Sir Francis at one point. The first time, the crowd decided to let none of us go. Then the second time the male slave that was beside me was released. Both the cages were occupied by new slaves.

Like hours before, a woman on the club floor was fucked above me. I looked up hungrily and kept my mouth open to try and catch cum from the seven or eight men that used her. Yet I looked on in envy as the redheaded female slave beside me received a much wilder orgy above her, featuring dozens of men fucking three women. I missed out a second time when a bus boy from the club decided to empty several discarded drinks onto her instead of me, as well.

As the cage began to jerk upward, I crossed my fingers hoping that my dripping wet state would be enough to suffice. It wasn't that I hated being in the cage or wanted out terribly. But after hours of being there my feet were killing me. Plus, I was hoping to be freed eventually to get a chance to see Sir Francis before the night was over.

* * * *

The three of us stood in front of the crowd, awaiting their verdict. This time instead of walking in front of us, Kim stepped out from a second floor balcony and stood on top of each of our cages as the crowd cheered.

"Noooo," the crowd roared as she stood on the cage furthest from me.

She took off her shoes and hopped from the furthest cage to the one in the middle, where the redhead was chained.

Though she had been there the shortest time of either of us, she had gotten a ton of attention during the last hour or so and was soaking wet.

Kim jumped between the roof of my cage and the redhead's trying to gauge the crowd's pleasure. They roared equally loud to let either of us go. The crowd was split on which of us to free. I worried that both of us were about to go back down. Then I heard them suddenly scream and cheer like they haven't before.

Kim hopped onto my cage and reached out her hand to help someone on the balcony climb onto my cage with her.

I stared upward, trying to discern what was happening above me. It was Mistress Kat climbing onto my cage with Kim. She pulled up her dress and squatted over me as the crowd cheered. Seconds later I felt a warm liquid wash through my hair and drip down onto me.

And I knew that with that, I would be free.

subjenn24
subjenn24
10 Followers
12